Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Your favorite dog and cat breed?

SkyscraperfanSkyscraperfan Posts: 4,287 Member
man I like pit bulls they be so cute

pitbull-terrier-breed-profile.jpg

and then i like those black cats because they is good luck

Blackcat-Lilith.jpg

My current Novelcy and general blog:
https://themostevilfish.wordpress.com/

Comments

• bonnstraxxbonnstraxx Posts: 102 Member
    I'm in love with any french bulldog I see. And basically any cat tbh, both of mine are shelter cats, breed isn't a huge deal for me.
    tumblr_no8vxivBfl1s26dsio1_250_zpsh1ymw1es.gif
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Pugs for dogs. Though I think French Bulldogs are definitely my second.

Cats I dunno. Siamese probably. Though I think Himilayans (sp) are so cute! Their faux grumpiness makes me laugh.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • SimpkinSimpkin Posts: 7,425 Member
    I like mixed breeds. Any pure breed is like a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 princess and only snobs like them.
    Seasons toggle button in build mode poll. Vote now please! :)
  • AngelEb95AngelEb95 Posts: 1,538 Member
    Siamese and dalmations
    attack-on-titan-attack-on-titan-s4.gif
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,861 Member
    Simpkin wrote: »
    I like mixed breeds. Any pure breed is like a 🐸🐸🐸🐸 princess and only snobs like them.

absolutely not true. Nothing wrong with mixed breeds either of course. All pets are potentially wonderful, and I believe those that are not, it's almost certainly the owners fault, both mixed and purebreds.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    jcp011c2 wrote: »

absolutely not true. Nothing wrong with mixed breeds either of course. All pets are potentially wonderful, and I believe those that are not, it's almost certainly the owners fault, both mixed and purebreds.
    I meant the princess part as in they can only have certain ind of food otherwise they get sick. Mixed breeds are so much better in that sense.

• PandaORosePandaORose Posts: 549 Member
    Poodles for dogs and Norwegian Forest Cats, American Long/Short haired Cats. I own a shot hair cat and have a mini poodie :)
    2750512.gif~c200

• Anemone7Anemone7 Posts: 3,950 Member
    edited May 2015
    German Spitz dogs and Bengal Cats.

ETA: But the dog breed shouldn't be to puffy. I like them best when they look like long-haired wolves/ wolf puppies.
  • SimplyJenSimplyJen Posts: 14,828 Member
    Black cats have always been the sweetest cats I've known.

I like pugs but to be honest, I'm not much of a dog person. I'd like to adopt a cat but I've grown up with animals all my life and I don't like cleaning out the litter box. We have a cat right now that would rather go outside to do her business. She even uses the doggy door. That's the only cat I would think about owning. :p I'm more of a reptile kind of person.
    i7-13700K • 16GB • RTX 4070
    S3 simblr: http://simplysimming.tumblr.com/
    S4 simblr: http://simlogic.tumblr.com/
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited May 2015
    I love persian cats.

450_zpsftwywfpo.jpg

They're so adorable and grumpy-looking :heart:
  • Puggers127Puggers127 Posts: 63 Member
    PUGS!! ;D
    tumblr_mvow87gegd1sq38yao1_500_zpsyuacpseh.gif

Tumblr/Simblr
    puggers127.tumblr.com

• pretty_fabulousx10pretty_fabulousx10 Posts: 121 Member
    I've never had a dog, but if I could, I would want a small one. Most likely either a yorkie or a pomeranian. Possibly a corgi, I just can't resist those sweet little legs!
    But I'm actually a cat person, and right now I have what I believe to be a york chocolate cat named Chloe who I love to pieces. I wouldn't say I have a favorite cat breed though. All my life I've had short haired cats, and Chloe is my first long haired cat. I was just drawn to her at the adoption center because of how sweet she was, not so much her appearance. I love how soft she is, but I'll admit it's a pain in the butt to always have to brush her and vacuum up all her cat fur everywhere! Unfortunately my boyfriend is very allergic to cats so she'll most likely be my last cat. :(
  • 5782341b77vl5782341b77vl Posts: 9,149 Member
    Bobbie-small-2_zps74a3a136.png
    Domestic short haired / Bobcat hybrid :)

My little girl (Bobbie) lived for 21 years before dying in 2013. I still miss my Bobbie. :(
    ...AND WASH YOUR DING-DANG HANDS!
  • Raynic781Raynic781 Posts: 205 Member
    I have several favorite dog breeds. I have a Bully Pit that's the same color as the first dog in this thread. He's a cutie and loves everybody. I also have a Boxer who is wild! Both are puppies, my Pit is a few months older than my Boxer though. I also love Rottweilers. I've had two, best dogs I've ever had. I've had another Boxer before too, lol. I just love dogs. I plan on getting a Maltese very soon, hopefully when I graduate college next year.

As for cats, nope, don't like cats, haha.
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Favorite dogs: all
    Favorite cats: none

:p
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    InfraGreen wrote: »

Cats are evil.
    oh3cjs.jpg
    xBob18 wrote: »

Cats are evil.
    I feel the opposite. Dogs are angry and agressive.
  • xBob18xBob18 Posts: 7,893 Member
    xBob18 wrote: »

Cats are evil.
    I feel the opposite. Dogs are angry and agressive.
    Mine is cute and cuddly.
    oh3cjs.jpg
    Our cats have been cute and cuddly :9