Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

A 100 Baby Challenge!

Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
edited December 2014 in The Sims 3 Stories and Legacies
After growing up as a single child, Hadley Halloway decides that she wants to become one of the few to successfully complete...
THE 100 BABY CHALLENGE!!

screenshot_17_by_makayla_maud-d8atrc3.jpg

Her traits are Flirty, Family-Orientated, Nurturing, Artistic, and Computer Whiz. Her lifetime wish is Surrounded by Family.

RULES
Every father has to be different
The mother of the 100 baby challenge cannot marry or have a relationship any of the fathers.
No cheats unless absolutely necessary
You can use the fertility lifetime rewards to increase your chances of getting twins and triplets
No babysitters unless absolutely necessary
No maids
The mother cannot have a job. She must earn her money through painting, writing, gardening etc.
All toddlers must learn all their skills before aging up.
The kids move out once they reach young adulthood - no boarding school.
The kids and teenagers go to school, but the teenagers can't have part time jobs.

PROGRESS
Baby 1: Amber Halloway (Fathered by Pablo Martinez)
Baby 2: Deacon Halloway (Fathered by Cruz Martingale)
Baby 3: Oliver Halloway (Fathered by Chuck Hobble)
Baby 4: Brannon Halloway (Fathered by Roderick Haney twin to Lachlan)
Baby 5: Lachlan Halloway (Fathered by Roderick Haney, twin to Brannon)
Baby 6: Rue Halloway (Fathered by Tyrone Marx)
Baby 7: Josh Halloway (Fathered by Tim McCarthy)

Total Children: 7
Boys: 5
Girls: 2
Single Births: 5
Twins: 1
Triplets: 0

You can view the challenge at halloway100babychallenge.blogspot.com
Post edited by Makayla_MakaPaka on

Comments

• Makayla_MakaPakaMakayla_MakaPaka Posts: 771 Member
    edited July 2014
    HOW WILL OLIVER'S INSTABILITY AFFECT THE FAMILY?

I'm in the middle of writing Chapter 3, but you can view the first 2 chapters of Hadley's journey to 100 children at halloway100babychallenge.blogspot.com

brannon_and_rue_halloway_by_makayla_makapaka-d7sls3x.jpg
    edited July 2014
    Chapter 3 of Hadley's journey is up now at halloway100babychallenge.blogspot.com! I hope it gets some views :) thanks guys

Screenshot-435.jpg
  • EmmyyceeEmmyycee Posts: 3 New Member
    edited August 2014
    It's so cute! I really miss Cruz and hope he comes to visit often :cry:
    Sorry guys, I know there hasn't been an update in ages but I've had heaps of school work to do! Hopefully there will be another chapter by next week, but here's a teaser - LOVE IS BLOSSOMING AT THE HALLOWAY HOUSEHOLD!
    Oh no! Blogspot is NOT cooperating! Because of this, Chapter 4 refuses to post :( once again, hopefully there will be another chapter in a week. Sorry!
    edited September 2014
    OKAY GUYS!!!!

I am pleased to announce that Chapter 4 has finally been posted! See it at halloway100babychallenge.blogspot.com.au/2014/09/chapter-4-aging-up-and-moving-out-part-1.html

Thank you!
    Post edited by Makayla_MakaPaka on
    I'm sorry, but due to game problems there will be an indefinite hiatus on my story.
    My game just continues to crash and I can't figure out how to fix it. However, I'm trying, and hopefully I won't have to lose Hadley and her kids.
  • wolfkomoki1wolfkomoki1 Posts: 5,053 Member
    I'm sorry, but due to game problems there will be an indefinite hiatus on my story.
    My game just continues to crash and I can't figure out how to fix it. However, I'm trying, and hopefully I won't have to lose Hadley and her kids.
    If you're not opposed to using mods these are your heroes: Nraas Error Trap
    Nraas Overwatch
    They saved my game many times and I can't play my game without them.

6JSxk49.png?1
    I tried using those and they just prolonged play time before the game crashed
  • stargurustarguru Posts: 2,115 Member
    Sorry to hear you're having issues with your game. Have you tried doing a factory reset?
    I think I'm just going reinstall the game... it'll take a while, but its probably the only surefire way to fix it.
    ^^Well, it is up to you, of course, but a factory reset will fix most things in a fraction of the time of a total uninstall/reinstall. Kelsey (iButterfree) also left you a list of tips in the BC Directory that might be helpful to you as well.

Either way, I hope you can get your game working properly again. :)
    Okay, my game is fixed, and I've been playing enough that I'm actually up to child 15. I also have enough pictures for many more chapters, but with school and the holiday season, I've been way too busy lately to update! So I'm sorry, but the hiatus is still continued. However, if you guys want spoilers, I can post a couple of pictures of what's been happening in the Halloway household :blush:
  • Ninja1478Ninja1478 Posts: 351 Member
    Glad you got things fixed :) cute babies haha ^.^
    Ninja1478 wrote: »
    Glad you got things fixed :) cute babies haha ^.^

Thank you!
    I understand being busy, so don't worry about the hiatus. Looking forward to seeing your updates as time permits though!

And Merry Christmas! :D
    Merry Christmas to you too! I see you've posted a new chapter, so I'll read that asap! Enjoy your pie :blush:
    Thanks! And yup, I just did a little here and there over the last couple days until I finally got all the pix I needed for the update. :)

And pie was much enjoyed! xD
    starguru wrote: »
    Thanks! And yup, I just did a little here and there over the last couple days until I finally got all the pix I needed for the update. :)

I've written a little bit of the next chapter, now that I'm going home I'll finally have enough time to finish it! I'm reading your new chapter now :blush:
    starguru wrote: »

I've written a little bit of the next chapter, now that I'm going home I'll finally have enough time to finish it! I'm reading your new chapter now :blush:
    Cool! Looking forward to reading your next chapter once it’s ready! :)

And yays! Hope you find it entertaining! xD
    Argh I want to do spoilers
  • CreamierThanMamiCreamierThanMami Posts: 684 Member
    I love that hair color on your mother. It's beautiful!
    Fotor0510194637_zps0hyuxnv8.jpg
    If you like my story, contributions to my wishlist are appreciated!
    I love that hair color on your mother. It's beautiful!

Thank you! It took forever to get right