Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Poses on Camera with Tripod.

Hi!! I use very often the camera to take photos of my Sims. I usually take photos with the tripod. This time, the father and daughter got to this pose that I never seen before on my game (I don't have mod poser). I tried to take the same pose photo but with a different family but they didn't get into the same pose. Is there something that I have to do to make them pose like this?
272862381-5150474751630581-8194873531303058930-n.jpg

Comments

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,570 Member
    It's totally random. Just try a few times and you'll get it again.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • SharoniaSharonia Posts: 4,853 Member
    I use the camera and tripod a lot because I don't use pose mods and I've never seen that pose either, it's lovely.
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,831 Member
    Which pack is the tripod from?
  • L33tP33tNWL33tP33tNW Posts: 398 Member

I believe it's from Moschino, but GTW comes with a full on photo studio.
    ID: L33tP33tNW
    she/her
    AKA Doggers123

pJYI4la.png
  • lunaodditylunaoddity Posts: 632 Member
    Yeah, you have to keep hitting the randomize button to find the good ones. I wished this could be said for romantic poses. The only pose of couples standing close is just placing a hand over the other's shoulder.

Moschino stuff pack
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    edited January 2022

Moschino Stuff Pack.

It also includes floor tape-markers that you can put down to tell sims to stand and pose on. Both the tripod and the floor markers are also portable, which means your photographer can take them in their personal inventory to do shots on any community lot or even out in the off-lot neighborhood.

It is a pretty sweet pack if you like to take group photos of your sims.
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,831 Member
    Thanks!
  • Brd709Brd709 Posts: 2,063 Member
    Stormkeep wrote: »

Moschino Stuff Pack.

It also includes floor tape-markers that you can put down to tell sims to stand and pose on. Both the tripod and the floor markers are also portable, which means your photographer can take them in their personal inventory to do shots on any community lot or even out in the off-lot neighborhood.

It is a pretty sweet pack if you like to take group photos of your sims.

I wish I knew about this before I got angry at my sims for moving around all the time to keep the same shot.
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,374 Member
    edited January 2022
    I don't know how many hundred times you have to try but I've taken a lot of photos with the tripod and I've never had that one. Looks like I need to try at least thousand times to find it. It's a very cute photo. :)
  • Nyane21Nyane21 Posts: 152 Member
    Sharonia wrote: »
    I use the camera and tripod a lot because I don't use pose mods and I've never seen that pose either, it's lovely.

I use a lot too...and sadly this was the first and last time I saw this pose.

It's from Moschino. I love taking photos.
  • SimmervilleSimmerville Posts: 11,654 Member
    Could sims relation and mood have a say in what pose is randomly picked? I don't have the tripod, but I use the GTW photo studio a lot, and mood is definitely affecting poses there. Also, it often helps to have the modelling sims walk away and ten return in order to activate new poses. If they just stay there they might pull the same pose again and again. No idea if that is the case with the tripod, though.
    Simmerville on Youtube | My blog is updated weekly: Simmerville's Sims<br>a.jpg
    @Simmerville thank you. I'm gonna try that.
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    Could sims relation and mood have a say in what pose is randomly picked? I don't have the tripod, but I use the GTW photo studio a lot, and mood is definitely affecting poses there. Also, it often helps to have the modelling sims walk away and ten return in order to activate new poses. If they just stay there they might pull the same pose again and again. No idea if that is the case with the tripod, though.

Interesting. That could be it.

@Nyane21 Did you have them standing on a marker for that photoshoot? Or just used the tripod alone?
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

edited January 2022
    I had both @Admiral8Q.