Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Toddler beds

I wish they would give toddler beds to match the theme of new packs. We should have got at least one toddler bed to match the interior design pack. The toddler beds we have don’t match anything. I use very neutral pallets!

Comments

• mrs_starkeymrs_starkey Posts: 168 Member
    I agree! I don't understand why they make so rarely beds for the toddlers...I mean, it's not harder than a regular bed, it's just a different size.
    Do they just forget to make a toddler version everytime they make a grown up bed for a pack?
    It is really frustrating to match a kids/toddlers bedroom!
    The only one I like is the Eco Lifestyle one, but that one doesn't fit under a bunkbed.

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,553 Member
    I'm all in for more toddler beds. We haven't got new toddler furniture since long.
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,402 Member
    edited November 2021
    I would also like more toddler beds. I really like the furniture that came with realm of magic and really miss a matching toddler bed. And for other sets it would have been nice as well.

With 11EP, 10GP, 18SP and 4BB kits we got one (1) toddler bed that is not base game, introduced with eco lifestyle. And one toddler bed (a portable bed) was patched in with the release of jungle adventure. That's very little compared to the rest of the content.
  • Simber_SimsSimber_Sims Posts: 17 Member
    And I feel like people really like the eco lifestyle toddler bed! You'd think they would want to make more as people were clearly excited to have a new one.
  • GirlFromIpanemaGirlFromIpanema Posts: 843 Member
    Yes please! More toddler everything please! :smile:
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited November 2021
    Because imo the family style doesn't interest the devs... we have limited kids clothes and toddler clothes there putting adult hair for kids and toddlers but not giving toddlers and children new hair and when we do get hair it's either one or two that's it. So of course the furniture is lack luster. That's why a Generation Pack is needed badly so it can involve the entire family from baby to elder since the devs can't seem to stop catering to YA.
    READ THE ROOM DEVS!!!
  • SindocatSindocat Posts: 5,622 Member
    Yeah, truly. If we have to have that specific type of bed for Toddlers to sleep in? Give us one whenever we see a new style of bed.
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    Because imo the family style doesn't interest the devs... we have limited kids clothes and toddler clothes there putting adult hair for kids and toddlers but not giving toddlers and children new hair and when we do get hair it's either one or two that's it. So of course the furniture is lack luster. That's why a Generation Pack is needed badly so it can involve the entire family from baby to elder since the devs can't seem to stop catering to YA.
    READ THE ROOM DEVS!!!

I completely agree about needing a generations type pack for gameplay , but for toddler beds specifically, a kit might do the trick as well. A nursery kit with a few cribs and toddler beds. They could add a deco changing table or a changing cushion that fits on the low dressers.
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Briana2425 wrote: »
    READ THE ROOM DEVS!!!

I completely agree about needing a generations type pack for gameplay , but for toddler beds specifically, a kit might do the trick as well. A nursery kit with a few cribs and toddler beds. They could add a deco changing table or a changing cushion that fits on the low dressers.

I'll buy that kit I'm just burnt out on kits because they pushed so many this year but if it's that kit I'll buy because it is needed badly.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member
    we need some new items for toddlers
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon

• SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,934 Member
    Yep, a toddler bedroom kit would be great, they could make toddler beds to match other packs.
  • KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 439 Member
    How about a refresh to the toddler stuff pack?

And instead of a generations EP how about a refresh to the Parenthood GP. What in the name of Orange Bailey-Moon even came in that GP anyway? I own it. But I own all the packs, what is the game play elements?
  • DaWaterRatDaWaterRat Posts: 3,351 Member
    edited December 2021

And instead of a generations EP how about a refresh to the Parenthood GP. What in the name of Orange Bailey-Moon even came in that GP anyway? I own it. But I own all the packs, what is the game play elements?

Character values, mood swings, childhood (and teen) phases, the curfew board, the parenting skill

It's very much a background pack, as opposed to something specific to do.

On topic, I very much would buy a pack of just 20 toddler beds (provided some of them coordinated with existing kid's bedroom sets.)
  • KathMHughesKathMHughes Posts: 439 Member
    edited December 2021
    Thank you!

I really think Parenthood needs a refresh then. I like the character values, but I usually ignore the phases and moods. Maybe if they were more obvious (other than the bear one). Curfew doesn't seem to do that much either.

I really like the intensely themed kids room stuff from the Sims 2 with the under the ocean theme. I also like Generations from Sims 3 and the more imaginative kids room stuff.
    What I miss most about parenthood is an x in the top corner of the messages with parenting questions. In some games I want to get rid of them.
    Thank you!

I really think Parenthood needs a refresh then. I like the character values, but I usually ignore the phases and moods. Maybe if they were more obvious (other than the bear one). Curfew doesn't seem to do that much either.

I really like the intensely themed kids room stuff from the Sims 2 with the under the ocean theme. I also like Generations from Sims 3 and the more imaginative kids room stuff.

This was my favourite off the sims 2 stuff packs. I hope we can get something like that for sims 4.
    There's still needs to be a generation pack regardless of a parenthood pack refresh imo Parenthood focuses just on that parenting a generation pack focuses on every generation in the family from baby to elder.
    A toddler pack refresh is needed I would love to have strollers and a swing for toddlers.
  • marcel21marcel21 Posts: 12,341 Member

I think generations for all ages is really needed a lot than a refresh to parenting :#
    Origin ID MichaelUKingdon