Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Next EP In Development

Comments

• CinebarCinebar Posts: 33,618 Member
    For the love of god, let it be an occult and don't let it take another 2 years to come out. PLEASE. Imagine how tired occult players are.

Yeah, lol, when I was playing my story was supposed to have a werewolf, too. I had the ghost, I had the vampire, and the story literally was supposed to have a werewolf. (TV series). But no, no such thing ever happened. The 'story' kept me engaged in TS4 but without ever getting my werewolf of course a player loses interest and nothing is going to satisfy them until they get the one thing that their story in their head or a literally played out story from a book and or TV or movie etc. has that character. I thought in 2017 maybe it was coming any day, I couldn't move on to the magic part of the story until I got the werewolf. So, I skipped the magic pack no longer was interested in TS4 (bugs, things I wasn't interested in etc.) and still it's another four years, Think about that people four years since 2017 when the hype was werewolves just had to be next, but it never happened. No wonder I'm jaded. :s
    "Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,956 Member
    I wish so bad its romance pack
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    "SimGuruJessica introduced herself as Senior Game Designer and Lead Designer on an upcoming The Sims 4 Expansion Pack.

@Gordy, good try, but I think you misread it. :D

Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • logionlogion Posts: 4,719 Member
    edited November 2021
    "SimGuruJessica introduCed herself As SenioR Game DeSigner and Lead Designer on an upcoming The Sims 4 Expansion Pack."

Nah, this is clearly the hint. ;)
  • ArcaArca Posts: 183 Member
    edited November 2021
    SimGuruJessica iTtrodUceD hErself as SeNior Game Designer and Lead Designer on an upcoming The Sims 4 ExpanSion Pack.

Maybe school / generation pack?
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,126 Member
    I so agree, that there needs to be new Occults in the game. I was so excited when Paranormal came out because, finally it's the Occult/Fantasy players year. But no, it never came. So very disappointed. :'(
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I think we'll hear something in January at least I hope so.
    more for sim kids and more drama please
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    That is good news!

While I don't mind Kits, I feel like we've been bogged down with them a little too much lately. I'm very happy to see that we'll be getting a new expansion pack, I just hope the wait isn't long.
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I hope this ep is adding hotels. We need to start off 2022 with hotels
  • EmmaVaneEmmaVane Posts: 7,847 Member
    Cinebar wrote: »
    For the love of god, let it be an occult and don't let it take another 2 years to come out. PLEASE. Imagine how tired occult players are.

Yeah, lol, when I was playing my story was supposed to have a werewolf, too. I had the ghost, I had the vampire, and the story literally was supposed to have a werewolf. (TV series). But no, no such thing ever happened. The 'story' kept me engaged in TS4 but without ever getting my werewolf of course a player loses interest and nothing is going to satisfy them until they get the one thing that their story in their head or a literally played out story from a book and or TV or movie etc. has that character. I thought in 2017 maybe it was coming any day, I couldn't move on to the magic part of the story until I got the werewolf. So, I skipped the magic pack no longer was interested in TS4 (bugs, things I wasn't interested in etc.) and still it's another four years, Think about that people four years since 2017 when the hype was werewolves just had to be next, but it never happened. No wonder I'm jaded. :s

Being Human (original UK version) is awesome. I should really find it and watch the rest of the seasons.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,020 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    good try, but I think you misread it. :D
    logion wrote: »
    Nah, this is clearly the hint. ;)
    Arca wrote: »

Maybe school / generation pack?
    I think you guys need to be more realistic. You can't just see hints wherever you want, you need to find actual clues. But if we do get those things, it can come in a dragon pack.
    • You could play music for your dragons in Sims 1
    • You can take your dragon for a ride in your car, or have your car ride on the dragon when it's fully grown. Or your dragon wants to WooHoo the car.
    • Are we not all students of Torch? Can't we all learn something from dragons?
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • filipomelfilipomel Posts: 1,693 Member
    The fact some players were worried EP's have been replaced by kits and scenarios... Maybe this community doesn't deserve nice things 🤪
  • rudy8292rudy8292 Posts: 3,410 Member
    In other news: Water is wet! B)

No, I hope it's Generations and it's release is early next year, not June.
  • DianesimsDianesims Posts: 2,876 Member
    It’d better be Generations!!
  • GoodywoodGoodywood Posts: 4,615 Member
    Rouensims wrote: »
    "SimGuruJessica introduced herself as Senior Game Designer and Lead Designer on an upcoming The Sims 4 Expansion Pack.

@Gordy, good try, but I think you misread it. :D

:smiley: Yes!
    PLEASE FIX TEENS IN TS4! I NEED YOUNGER TEENS NOT YA TEENS! (^_^)Please add Music Bands with lead singers! Please add vehicles and garages! Vehicles have always been part of The Sims.
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    rudy8292 wrote: »
    In other news: Water is wet! B)

No, I hope it's Generations and it's release is early next year, not June.

I hope it's generations too!
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    Anyone have a link to the livestream?
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member
    When people are saying Generations, what do they mean? Just more family play in general?
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,860 Member
    When people are saying Generations, what do they mean? Just more family play in general?

Probably something similar to TS3 Generations. Did you play that?

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sims_3:_Generations
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,860 Member
    SheriSim57 wrote: »
    Anyone have a link to the livestream?

https://www.twitch.tv/thesims?sr=a
  • JimedJimed Posts: 692 Member
    I hope this ep is adding hotels. We need to start off 2022 with hotels

Agreed.
  • gamercatgamercat Posts: 208 Member
    an new occult or Generations would be my wish for the next pack
  • StrawberryYogurtStrawberryYogurt Posts: 2,799 Member

Probably something similar to TS3 Generations. Did you play that?

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/The_Sims_3:_Generations

I bought TS3 really late so some systems were already in base game (like reputation). Also probably some other things i dont know about. I never bought the generations dlc because i felt like it wasnt really necessary? Like there was enough for me what I have in TS3. I have Seasons and nightlife.
    The Sims has currently lost its identity. Bring it back for TS5

FixedCoarseFawn-max-1mb.gif

Personality,depth,humor,consequences,lore,customization.
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    edited November 2021

Generation as in more game play for all ages not just for YA and A and yeah more family game play like have a family game night like the myshuno game in Sims 2. Kids spend time with their grandparents, also spend time with aunt's, uncle's, cousin have a family reunion.
    Host a sleepover party invite family members and friends in the neighborhood.
    Post edited by Briana2425 on
  • comicsforlifecomicsforlife Posts: 9,585 Member
    I hope they drop hints soon.
    more for sim kids and more drama please