Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

cars and drive-ins and woohoo park places.

davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
There are so many car hints...

Cars would be awesome. I loved them so much in the Sims3. Loved to watch them drive around. Made things realistic. I just wish they would really do it justice.

1. Put in a car lot where sims buy cars and sell them.
2. Put in a garage to get your car fixed and make it a career as well.
3. Put in a gas station with an attendant job.
4. Make a drive in where sims can go watch movies and park/woohoo.
5. Make a carwash where cars can be cleaned for so many $.
6. A world/hood with the car lot, the garage/gas station, a drive-in lot, a car wash lot, and maybe a look-out place on a ridge where sims can park.
7. Ability to sit in and listen to music, put infants and toddlers in, woohoo in, tinker with them/fix them, hand wash them, fix a flat, ect.
8. motorcycles, dune bugs, side by sides, toddler cars, kid motorized cars, toddler tricycles, kid bikes, ect.
9. Old cars, classics, junker/dented cars, all types like in the Sims3, but more classics. Goth cars, alien cars, ect.

Since they won't be nothing like Sims3 cars where you can watch them on the roads really nice, give us something to do with them. Instead of making a pack to add onto later, go all out and make us go wow. :)

Can you think of anything else that would make cars great?
Post edited by davina1221 on

Comments

• crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,377 Member
    Camper Vans. 😁
    Possibility to take pictures with the car, like they do with the vegetables.
    Car insurance
    Driving license with the option to have it suspended if you drive while going home from a bar.
  • TahabataTahabata Posts: 82 Member
    I made a detailed post about it. Some people have contributed and I'm frequently editing it:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17343508#Comment_17343508
    Wish list:
    - Cars, motorcycles, bycicles. (Detailed animations)
    - Wild Animals (Interactive)
    - Thief and Celebrity (Better and more active!)
    - Bands
    - Farming or Medieval EP
    - Cyberpunk or Asian GP
    - Beach.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    davina1221 wrote: »
    There are so many car hints...

Cars would be awesome. I loved them so much in the Sims3. Loved to watch them drive around. Made things realistic. I just wish they would really do it justice.

1. Put in a car lot where sims buy cars and sell them.
    2. Put in a garage to get your car fixed and make it a career as well.
    3. Put in a gas station with an attendant job.
    4. Make a drive in where sims can go watch movies and park/woohoo.
    5. Make a carwash where cars can be cleaned for so many $.
    6. A world/hood with the car lot, the garage/gas station, a drive-in lot, a car wash lot, and maybe a look-out place on a ridge where sims can park.
    7. Ability to sit in and listen to music, put infants and toddlers in, woohoo in, tinker with them/fix them, hand wash them, fix a flat, ect.
    8. motorcycles, dune bugs, side by sides, toddler cars, kid motorized cars, toddler tricycles, kid bikes, ect.
    9. Old cars, classics, junker/dented cars, all types like in the Sims3, but more classics. Goth cars, alien cars, ect.

Since they won't be nothing like Sims3 cars where you can watch them on the roads really nice, give us something to do with them. Instead of making a pack to add onto later, go all out and make us go wow. :)

Can you think of anything else that would make cars great?

Good ideas I'd also add kissing,making out and cuddling in cars.
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    edited October 2021
    What was suggested first plus:

BB: functional garage doors and not just for garages. Ramps so that we can set garages on foundations or just use them instead of stairs.

Family gameplay: I want several sims to be able to tinker/help out tinker with the cars. I also want several sims to hand wash a car together. If a car is selected for going on holiday, I want animations to put luggage in the boot, maybe even have an argument about how the boot should be loaded. Adult sims teaching teenagers to drive.

Traits: for sims who love/hate cars. Car cleanliness depending on if a sim is messy (cluttered dashboard) or tidy (spotless interior).

Lot traits/lot challenges: car free zone -sims can't buy or use a car on this lot-, main road -prone to traffic jams and annoying horns in the middle of the night-.
    Post edited by Nushka on
    Happy simming!
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I miss car woohoo.
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Camper Vans. 😁
    Possibility to take pictures with the car, like they do with the vegetables.
    Car insurance
    Driving license with the option to have it suspended if you drive while going home from a bar.
    I miss car woohoo.
    . Kissing, making out, cuddling in cars

Nushka wrote: »
    What was suggested first plus:

BB: functional garage doors,. Ramps. hand wash a car together. If a car is selected for going on holiday, I want animations to put luggage in the boot. Adult sims teaching teenagers to drive.

car free zone-.

I like these ideas too.
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,377 Member
    Would love the option to take the car out for a short ride, sight seeing or such around the neighbourhood, and maybe being able to add small upgrades like neon lights under the car, or a better radio, or a cooler, or TV set .
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,217 Member
    After the new kit announcement, I feel the car in TS4 will be an eco-friendly version :p

eco-ca10.jpg
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,123 Member
    I would love a Drive-In Pack if they ever finally release the cars in the game. :p
  • davina1221davina1221 Posts: 3,656 Member
    Drive-in lot with everything else would be neat. We already have very large TV's, so that could even be a kit. Too bad, these last 3 kits( including the skirts for men pack) haven't inspired me at all. I may still get the plants one as I haven't had a chance to see it all and compare to what we have. Not happy with kits lately.