Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Triplet names!

12346...Next

Comments

• MayaRose1138MayaRose1138 Posts: 1,787 Member
    Once when I was playing the Sims 3, the Grantham family in Sunlit Tides ended up with five kids… the last two being girls called Janell and Janel. So the same dang name!! I had to play as the family to rename the kids as Jane and Abigail. Now whenever I start a new save in Sims 4 I adjust my NRAAS settings so that I get to name all the babies born in a world.

How do you do that? I’ve been trying to figure that out for ages since I had that setting when playing Sims 3 and found it so useful. It would certainly save a lot of trouble going into families individually and changing names (ie. Bella and Mortimer Goth just had a baby girl called Casandra in one of my saves, only a day before their eldest daughter Cassandra aged into YA. The toddler is now renamed Olivia).
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    I also am not a fan of twins or triplets being identical but I wanted to try it out because I was super excited about it. I would not do that if I ever have twins or triplets in real life
  • HillyBethHillyBeth Posts: 3,505 Member
    edited January 2022
    Have you ever had triplets in your game (without knowing that they were going to be triplets)? If so, what did you name them?
    Btw this is my first ever discussion so hope I did it right :)

I'll start:

1. Emmett, Everest, Emerson (2 boys, 1 girl)
    2. Dream, Infinity, Freedom (all girls)
    3. Bennett, Benjamin, Bentley (all boys)

My first set of triplets(that I've played through since conception as I usually change the number with MCC) were going to be given F, G, and H names because I was trying to do the Alphabet Legacy. But I named the girl Hadley and her brothers Ryan* and Asher**

* I later switched Cyrus and Ryan Cole around so Ryan Cole is who I've been playing lately.

** Asher sadly passed away on January 17, 2022 after freezing to death, and being denied a second chance because Death is cruel and twisted!
    Origin ID
    HillyPlays
    P.A.C.E- Positive Attitude Changes Everything
  • DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    Marnetti wrote: »
    Julieta, Pepa, and Bruno :wink:

I came up with ways where it would work every time for Encanto names
    3 girls = Isabela, Luisa and Mirabel
    1 girl 2 boys = Dolores, Camilo and Antonio
    3 boys = Augustine, Felix and Pedro
  • ignominiusrexignominiusrex Posts: 2,680 Member
    I like space names for alien kids, and if I knew I had a pair of male twins coming, Pollux and Castor (from the constellation Gemini) would be awesome.

Rhyming names are funny in cartoons (Donald Duck's nephews Huey, Louis, and Dewey, or Popeye's nephews Peepeye, Papeye, and Poopeye) but otherwise more tacky, than clever.

For a Sims game, anything goes though, and it would be hecka fun to have 3 triplet daughters who are vampires, named for the Three Furies, so Alekto, Tisiphone, and Megaera. They would of course, not be nice girls.
    You can call me Iggy or Rex (he/him) 10 ways to Fight Hate
    ```
    wonderfullymade.jpg
  • StuffyMarxStuffyMarx Posts: 330 Member
    For girls, how about the names of the Pleiades? It's a star cluster in Taurus (incidentally a stylised version of it is used as the company logo for Subaru). The Pleiades are named for the Seven Sisters of Greek mythology: Sterope, Merope, Electra, Maia, Taygeta, Celaeno, and Alcyone, along with their parents Atlas and Pleione.

640px-Pleiades_large.jpg
  • ladybreidladybreid Posts: 3,455 Member
    Star, Luna and Stellar

Wren, Robin and Birdie

Briar, Thorn and Oak

Willow, Willa, and Wenna

Sari, Stormie, and Sia

Tom, Toby and Tobias

Jade, Jordan, and Jojo

Holly, Hope, and Heather

Mark, Mike and Mick

Tia, Mia and Gia

wz3Vdbh.jpg
    Saying "not to be rude", then blatently being rude does not excuse rude behavior.
This discussion has been closed.
Return to top