Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

June 29th - Inside Maxis Livestream

EA_LannaEA_Lanna Posts: 3,867 EA Community Manager
edited July 2021 in Livestreams
Sul sul Simmers!

You know what time is!

Tune in for today's "Inside Maxis" live stream with @SimGuruBat and @SimGuruDuck on Twitch or by watching below @ 11 AM PT / 6 PM UTC! 😃🎉

• New Simmers, take a moment to read through this thread.
  • The Help Center is hosted on Answers HQ. Check out EA_Mage's thread on why.
  • Please post all Sims 4 Bug Reports, Technical and Gameplay issues in the AHQ Sims 4 Section.
  • Here is a quick link to The Sims forum rules
oa2aib6yaucg.jpg

Post edited by EA_Lanna on

Comments

• GordyGordy Posts: 3,017 Member
    Note: the word "Dragon" was uttered on the stream, albeit in the context of someone's username. I'm going to take that as another hint towards dragons, and the person was picked partly to drop that hint.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • Amapola76Amapola76 Posts: 1,904 Member
    That is an awesome paper fan, I wish I had one right now!
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Gordy wrote: »
    Note: the word "Dragon" was uttered on the stream, albeit in the context of someone's username. I'm going to take that as another hint towards dragons, and the person was picked partly to drop that hint.

🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣🤣
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • LquinnLquinn Posts: 385 Member
    The Sims Sessions was awesome. It was a SIM's memory that I will hold on to for a really long time. I give it 5 out of 5 stars And take my hat off to the creators, throw it on the ground and dance around it. 🎶
  • SERVERFRASERVERFRA Posts: 7,120 Member
    I already made a Woodstock Music Festival in the Willow Creek Park. Thank you devs. :p
  • Miss_MMiss_M Posts: 2 New Member
    @EA_Lanna Perhaps you can help.
    Does anyone know how/when we get the extra content if you buy before september. I did, as I was looking forward to the new bicycle. but i can't find it in my game...
    Thanks!
  • Simcity_TrainsSimcity_Trains Posts: 107 Member
    No need for bikes I hover
  • hymnhehimhymnhehim Posts: 518 Member
    edited July 2021
    Miss_M wrote: »
    @EA_Lanna Perhaps you can help.
    Does anyone know how/when we get the extra content if you buy before september. I did, as I was looking forward to the new bicycle. but i can't find it in my game...
    Thanks!

The extra content is available as soon as you buy the pack! Try searching "Scenic Commuting Bicycle" in the search bar in Build/Buy Mode. Get back to me when you try that if it didn't work.
    Hey, I'm Milo (he/him)! I love The Sims 4, and I've been playing it since December of 2020. My Sims bestie and forums bestie is Gonnawin1111, aka V.
  • Dd0peDd0pe Posts: 3 New Member
    Hi my name is DaY and I’m new to streaming online I wanted to attaching my link in case anybody would like the gameplay I just Sim chat with me follow me and we can play talk & discover new ideas together https://www.twitch.tv/day2cute

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top