Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Funny moments

Comments

• RochertRochert Posts: 168 Member
    @GalacticGal
    @Rochert Leave it to Judith Ward to become a Trend Setter! LOL She always seems to do everything splendor!
    Great idea! It sounds fun :D

@Thrio
    Thrior wrote: ยป
    Ngl, I used MCC to enable repair as an autonomous action just to combine it with the โ€œdeadlier electrocutionsโ€ mod :naughty: but it has resulted in some otherwise hilarious results instead.
    I'm interested in that hilarious results.
    Thrior wrote: ยป
    Also gotta say I'm envious of your Patchy. Because in my game two Patchys in a row have been Kleptomaniacs who stole all my favorite paintings :bawling:.
    What a naughty Patchy! I wonder what he is doing with those pictures he stole.
    Learn as if you were to live forever. Live as if you were to die today.
    My Gallery
    New style of watching a duel:
    OtptCZx.png
    I can't help asking them this question: "Why are you stargazing there? And why are you dueling there?"
    My Gallery
  • GirafHuntrGirafHuntr Posts: 759 Member
    New style of watching a duel:
    OtptCZx.png
    I can't help asking them this question: "Why are you stargazing there? And why are you dueling there?"

Haha! This is totally how I like to view the lights on the Christmas tree, lying under it and looking up. I bet the duel looks cool from that angle!
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
    @GirafHuntr
    Haha! This is totally how I like to view the lights on the Christmas tree, lying under it and looking up.
    Wow. It's like a scene from a movie. The view of the tree must be gorgeous.
    I bet the duel looks cool from that angle!
    I think so, either :D Plus, they could enjoy the thrill of getting stepped on.
    My Gallery
    Autonomous bathing suit sunbathing on exam day in midwinter! To each their own, I suppose!

rjASdx6.png
    My username has been my internet handle for over 20 years since I was 16 and refers to when I had a crush on a very tall boy. I intend absolutely no violence toward beautiful giraffes. <3
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    "Love - mysterious, inexplicable, perhaps self-destructive. I felt bereft without it, like a ghost pretending to live..."

giSBBQ3.png
  • MoonlightGrahamMoonlightGraham Posts: 884 Member
    JyVJ8OC.jpg
    Cameron: Yeah, Mom...I have a feeling you and Dad might hit it off well...
    Exie hay, cavero, veebo marz viremzico.
    Exie hay, cavero, mabza meeah vendarzo.
    Yevsas mairzeemo!
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,110 Member
    JyVJ8OC.jpg

Lol, I was looking at the picture thinking, 'why is that funny?', then I saw the caption and was like 'Oh, for heavens sake game!' :D
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member
    edited January 2022
    JyVJ8OC.jpg

Lol, I was looking at the picture thinking, 'why is that funny?', then I saw the caption and was like 'Oh, for heavens sake game!' :D

Same here I'm like, "What's so funny? Oh!" :D:D:D
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• DuckyQueenDuckyQueen Posts: 342 Member
    88-A325-C2-30-D2-48-F0-A868-C267-F8128524.jpg
    Sheโ€™s now best friends with a TOILET
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,544 Member
    Oh, I just had a 'funny moment'. Kayleigh was behind the bar, mixing drinks, apparently when her Global Superstar, Rock Star, husband got home. I had him select the Salty Llama. I directed her to drink the other Salty Llama. (She had two tall tumblers full of Juice on the Rocks. Sorry, the short glasses are for juice on the rocks, not the tall ones.) At any rate, Erik took his drink and walked out of the livingroom. I saw that he had the whim to give a gift. He has a rare stone he claimed after a thunderstorm and had it all polished up. I tried to have him give it to her before, but for some reason, the exchange didn't occur. This time, he walks back over to the bar, presumably to give her the gift, but instead he takes up the other Salty Llama drink and walks away with a drink in each hand. :open_mouth: Erik, what about the gift? Face/palm.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    Baako Jang: "What am I supposed to do?"
    6XJcMNd.png
    My Gallery
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    2 a.m. and I couldn't find grandpa (the founder of my legacy family). The last thing we knew he was doing were some upgrades to the plumbing in the new basement bathroom....but the lights were off in the entire basement.

Turns out grandpa had decided to turn off the lights and fall asleep in the tub after finishing the upgrades..

52a116c75c54022e4ba0b7e33881236ffb891323.jpg

This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • JustMeAlbJustMeAlb Posts: 371 Member
    My one, and only, experience with franks and beans in The Sims. Tried them once when I was searching for something new for my sim to eat, don't know why I was surprised when my usually well behaved sim tilted her hips and let out a noxious green note. I usually have my sims cook their meals in the largest portions for left overs and I hate the thought of wasting food, so if some butt toots is the worst that happens I decided I could tough my way through it. But when she autonomously did the animation of waving a hand while sniffing and enjoying the aroma right after a toot I couldn't take it any more, made her toss out the rest, and cooked something else.
    The cake is a lie
  • HavenRoseHavenRose Posts: 323 Member
    Pre-parental panic has given me some fun moments lately. If the father of your baby is also the doctor, he'll deliver the baby and THEN have his panic moment.

JKx5eqP.png

Similarly, the mother of your child getting married to someone else isn't enough to stop the panic moment when she goes into labor just before the ceremony (she's getting married to the doctor in the last shot, but this baby was the nurse/best man's). The new husband wasn't super concerned since it wasn't his kid. They still managed a silver event even though the happy couple had to go to the hospital right after the vows.

91SfePa.png

:D:D:D
    mSPPI1J.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

It was Winterfest and I was playing with my Sulani family, and Father Winter showed up like this... I think he was on the lot and went for a swim in the ocean before coming to the house, but nonetheless, I immediately started singing "It's Christmas in Sulani, with all of the folks at home."

SknCWVg.png
  • manicobsessivemanicobsessive Posts: 1,110 Member
    It was Winterfest and I was playing with my Sulani family, and Father Winter showed up like this... I think he was on the lot and went for a swim in the ocean before coming to the house, but nonetheless, I immediately started singing "It's Christmas in Sulani, with all of the folks at home."

SknCWVg.png

OMG, this made me chuckle! :D
  • MindofyMindofy Posts: 313 Member
    :D:D:D
    mSPPI1J.png

๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ˜‚
    edited February 2022
    I think someone is about to get her (metaphorical) 'heiny kicked' in a magic duel. :D
    brDjIoY.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• NightlyCoffeeNightlyCoffee Posts: 455 Member
    I know potty humor isn't everyone's cup of tea, but the "extra note" had me rolling. xD

LdZ1rbO.png
    nTtLO7I.png
    Megumi Ito: "'Do what I want to do, be as the way I am', that's my motto."
    "You mean the way you are now comes from loyalty to your motto?"
    My Gallery
  • GlacierSnowGlacierSnow Posts: 2,340 Member
    I know potty humor isn't everyone's cup of tea, but the "extra note" had me rolling. xD

LdZ1rbO.png

I'm slow this evening. I had to stare at this picture for about a minute before I "got it". :joy::joy:
    Forum-Banner-01.jpg
    Seventeen & Maldusk Forum thread link
    My name on AHQ (and the upcoming sims forum) is "GlacierSnowGhost".
  • StormkeepStormkeep Posts: 7,632 Member
    I'm slow this evening. I had to stare at this picture for about a minute before I "got it". :joy::joy:

I didn't get it at first at all until after reading your reply and choosing to stare at it longer myself. :lol:

That extra note is really well camouflaged!
    This post will be edited by StormKeep at some point.
    2c2ab3785fad83173d9a155efa4afd1fc99b9595.jpg
    The Winters family Tree --- My Mods
  • KimmerKimmer Posts: 2,381 Member

LdZ1rbO.png
    :D:D:mask:
    Not sure if the expression on his face is because he's feeling the music or the release from his rear end.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top