Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

DarkAngel1994's Disney Princess Challenge, with a twist!

DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
Welcome to the Disney Princess Challenge, with a twist!
And what twist is that you say?

Instead of the heir always being female, the heir can be male as well. As for the couple, they can be straight, gay, or lesbian. Each generation will base loosely on the Disney films.

If you want to try out the challenge, check it out over here: Disney Princess Challenge - Revised

🍎 Prologue 🍎
Once upon a time...there lived a royal family of three: the king, his beautiful queen, and their lovely princess.
UFDNeR1.png
kpxHXwp.png

The princess was cared and loved by her dear father, who would do anything to make her happy. As for her stepmother, the princess never got along with the queen. Whenever her father left for work, the princess would be in her room playing dolls or be with the family dog named Leo.
NEZ3pIj.png
uHmRR2a.png
K8Ag5RS.png
gSOCr17.png

Later on, the royal family heard the bad news about the king's untimely death. He and his crew took a flight to film at Selvadorada, but the plane malfunctioned and crashed in the jungle. No one survived the crash. The princess was depressed after hearing what happened to her father and was comforted by her grandfather and Leo.
DcnOflT.png
NxpTpgQ.png

As the princess grew up, so did her beauty. Every boy loved her, and every girl envied (or admired) her.
But no girl was as mad as the queen. She thought that she was more beautiful than any other woman...until the princess was the center of the attention.

aZGu3E3.png
QrL6aAl.png

Not only that, but the queen also despised the princess when she found out she wasn't her child. After finding out her deceased husband's affair with another woman, the queen hatched a plan: get rid of the illegitimate princess.
She hired a huntsman to take the princess somewhere far away from the city and kill her. To proof that princess was gone, the queen requested the princess's heart.

fRgMAgI.png

Although cold-hearted and never show mercy to anyone, the huntsman wouldn't dare to harm a young and innocent soul. He told everything to the princess what the queen want him to do with her and demanded her to run away and never return. So the princess did just that.
S5SPGTN.png

The princess found the perfect place to call home.
9IAN2jk.png

Although she's free from her evil stepmother, her heart still aches for her father. She isn't sure where her mother is, so she's on her own.
fnud03W.png
7kqonTq.png

This is where Princess Demetria Lothario's story begins.
l2K73kg.png

Meet the Princess and Founder of the Disney Legacy!

Demetria is the Generation 11 heiress of the Lothario Mafia Legacy.

Traits: Good, Loves Outdoors, Romantic
Aspiration: Soulmate
Parents: James Lothario and Sarah Delacroix
fxFpBmD.png
pw0213q.png?1
Post edited by DarkAngel1994 on

Comments

• DarkAngel1994DarkAngel1994 Posts: 771 Member
    edited February 2021
    🍎 Chapter One: Love At First Sight 🍎
    Demetria went to the Shrieking Llama to get to know the Windenburg locals.
    gv3BDLu.png
    11zysw0.png

There she met a handsome man who goes by the name Adonis Valentine. Just like his name, he really is an Adonis. They instantly hit it off pretty well and were head over heels for each other.
    1ELzJul.png
    qOZQopH.png

Demetria and Adonis went out to build a snowpal.
    S9jsdBw.png
    22Bqsqs.png

Although they had just met, Demetria was smitten and knew Adonis may be the one for her.
    VXHx0o0.png
    f9LhZxW.png
    qmGLIDd.png

They went to a secluded area in the ancient ruins. Demetria learned that Adonis was having troubles with his family, more specifically his mother. He was arranged to marry a girl to strengthen their ties of two companies, but he never wanted to marry out of love. He ended up running away late night and found home here in Windenburg, away from city life.

The only support he had was his father. If he was still alive, he would take Adonis's side and let his son choose who he want to be with. Hearing this made Demetria's heart ache again, remembering her father. Her father would do the same if she was put into that situation.

X5CJlM4.png
    hDeOAVd.png

"What about you?" Adonis asked.

"I too was raised in a city, where a lot of celebrities lived. My father was one of them," Demetria explained. "Unlike these snobby people who think highly of themselves, my father was very caring to others and put everyone's needs before his."

"He sounds like a swell guy," Adonis commented. "What about your mother?"

Demetria frowned. "I don't really know about my mom," she replied. "Actually, I don't have memories about her. I showed up at my dad's doorstep. My father told me that she was a very kind and loving woman. I always wondered why he didn't chose to be with mom instead."

"So that woman, Moe, is your stepmother? She looks like a nice person," Adonis said.

"That's all for show. She only cares about herself, mostly her looks, only married my dad for money, and never got along with me. After my father died, it felt like my whole world had just collapsed. I never left my bedroom ever since, only going out for school or when my stepmother left to work. I only have my dog to keep me company."

"But doesn't your stepmother care about you for once?" Adonis asked.

"No, she doesn't. I've never gone along with her, but after finding out that she hired a hitman to kill me, I knew I couldn't be there anymore. Thankfully, the hitman had a heart and told me to run away."

Now that they're away from stress, they can make their own choices.

F0AIxLr.png

As long as they have each other.
    cNCw17M.png

Not too long, Adonis moved in with Demetria, and what a way to celebrate.
    4wcC8C2.png
    XV5YWh9.png

Adonis paid his respect to Demetria's father, promising to take care of Demetria and treat her well.
    IGBFI0D.png

In order to keep the house (and in case they start a family), Demetria worked as a gardener, and Adonis joined the military.
    ioG8oNo.png
    48ew259.png

The weather seemed to match Demetria's mood. When she was down, it was cold. Now that Demetria found love, the snow melt away along with her sorrow.
    G8TUPpy.png

Meet Prince Charming!

Adonis Valentine
    Traits: Romantic, Clumsy, Family-Oriented
    5zTx2bL.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    edited February 2021
    🍎 Chapter Two: Pop the Question 🍎
    The next day, Demetria woke up with morning sickness. Maybe it's something she ate? Who knows.
    H8ezTmV.png

While Demetria went out on a hike with her grandpa, Adonis went for a jog and harvest some plants for their garden to pass time.
    4Rxolgh.png
    I0QTQxD.png

The couple went on their first date to the Old Quarter Inn at Downtown Windenburg.
    x4nvWiL.png
    1Vi54Rr.png
    RcTMEHE.png

They went out on a nightly stroll through town and stopped for a break. That's when Adonis decided it's time to pop the question.
    mmRwBGD.png
    7x3QEGE.png
    HJaVXDy.png

They had their private wedding in the garden of Von Haunt Estate.
    vibwaZ0.png
    nDay737.png
    UiSBrMU.png
    zg4hxgZ.png

Feeling naughty, Demetria and Adonis made their way through the foggy maze and had fun in the bush, away from prying eyes.
    HvNnD0m.png
    ewKkufW.png

Great news: Demetria is expecting! Adonis can't wait to be a father.
    upuMpTP.png
    T4vuJwa.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    edited February 2021
    🍎 Chapter Three: Little One on the Way 🍎
    With the little one on the way, Demetria had some cravings for some sweets and baked sugar cookies.
    z0oe4Ot.png

Adonis found a perfect spot to fish for some food and earn simoleons while on his day off.
    bhhuO3w.png

Feeling creative, Demetria knitted beanies for the baby...and maybe some more.
    tXYyQ2b.png

While tending the garden, Demetria got a call from her good friend, Olive Tinker, who announced that she was married to a guy she met at Sulani.
    ELHo17q.png

Since Demetria needed some break because of the pregnancy, Adonis helped out on the gardening and collecting the bees. Luckily, neither of them were stung.
    XA8o7vm.png

They are just the cutest couple ever!
    pyXKLUj.png
    lpk4vz1.png

On their second date, they went to Hare and Hedgehog café.
    M8Y5OVQ.png
    hBxtFEw.png
    Mi32doB.png

Adonis excused himself to the bathroom, and Demetria was greeted by the man. He introduced himself as Cullen Summer and recognized Demetria.

Demetria was confused and thought maybe he mistaken her for someone. Cullen knew exactly who she is, for he knew her mother and how she look exactly like her. Before he left, he gave her a small blue jewel and told her to use it if she wants to know all about her mother.

a6fxGcR.png

It wasn't long when Adonis came back, and immediately Demetria was by his side, feeling safe. She thought of throwing the jewel away, but curiosity got the best of her.
    Can she trust this Cullen guy, and what does he know about her mother?

uZV2Jd8.png

Demetria couldn't keep her mind off of the short conversation she had with Cullen, and Adonis offered a stroll to get some fresh air. The weather was nice during springtime.
    o4x1M31.png
    Z3MWtxv.png

Enjoying the tranquil.
    8SwlBCS.png

Picture of our happy couple :)
    QcDHz83.png

The house expanded for the new addition of the family.
    Djtu2Kl.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    edited February 2021
    🍎 Chapter Four: Newborn and New Secrets 🍎
    Demetria gave birth a baby girl named Dominique.
    turbuYa.png

Adonis fell in love all over again.
    EowKjP8.png

Demetria remembered the gemstone the man at the café gave her. She wasn't even told how to use it, so she said some random magic words and felt herself get teleported to an unknown place full of wonders.
    FgYwRvo.png
    MhhkdMz.png
    q3eRXGD.png
    axG9bjW.png

Demetria spoke to the man and mentioned about Cullen. The man, Evan O'Dolan, explained that Cullen retired a few years ago and was chosen to be the Sage of Practical. When she mentioned about her mother, the man was in shock to meet the offspring of Sarah Delacroix, who was a well-known spellcaster in both Glimmerbrook and the Magic Realm.
    HDiBc0e.png
    8BJ1BV0.png
    ilU996D.png

She went through another portal that led her to a small marketplace where they sell magic items. She had her own familiar, a Sixam owl she named Athena, and Wand of the Sylvan Forest.
    V0hmkCI.png
    IoGcO8Y.png

She made a new friend with Mikael Silversweater, the son of Simeon Silversweater and L. Faba. Two of the three original Sages of the Magic Realm.
    XEaDm5x.png

She went back home and told her husband what she learned about her mother and being a spellcaster.
    ZjFD8kb.png
    PYEVjA7.png

Meet Dominique
    Traits: Inquisitive
    Dwarf Representation (1/7): Doc

x1iAYFC.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    edited February 2021
    🍎 Chapter Five: Growing Family 🍎
    First day of parenthood
    iXzOfGp.png
    cwWXEEQ.png
    b0y76t4.png
    fUkzxIp.png

(Demetria's pregnant again with their second child. Unfortunately, I don't have the picture with her announcing the big news to her husband.)

The family went to Hare Square Park.

CNRLZNF.png
    ua3vjKp.png
    ox5enAX.png
    Llfmzyy.png
    SuBzRV9.png
    6qFwudo.png
    WM7LpKk.png
    IQCP4FT.png

Demetria worked on her magic and learned a couple of spells.
    kU2D5wy.png

With the baby due to being born soon, the couple work up early to tend the garden.
    2MoyMSq.png

It didn't take long for Demetria when she went into labor and gave birth another girl named Gloria.
    55XstnN.png
    AoOfKjy.png

After having two kids, Demetria still had her figure and freshen up to seduce her dear husband.
    6mQZGLH.png
    oHtaz6d.png
    2CdiDRG.png

It wasn't long before Gloria woke up hungry, and Adonis took care of her.
    Dominique was woken up as well and didn't look happy to be sleeping in the same room.

zUDeY9R.png
    sT5MGiO.png

Since the family's growing, time to expand the house even more.
    wJJPcAj.png

Also Demetria's pregnant again!
    RWLVgjf.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    edited February 2021
    🍎 Chapter Six: They Grow Up So Fast 🍎
    Before going to bed, Demetria went to go check up the girls and spotted Adonis tucking Dominique to bed. He's such a great father! :)
    sLb0f7M.png
    zoIqCAs.png

Late at night, Dominique woke up late to go potty and encountered the ghost of her grandpa.
    YZ89mcM.png
    RvAqVCZ.png

It's the girls' birthday, and Gloria was the first to age up. Dominique went to hug the birthday girl, but Gloria wasn't in the mood. She's probably thinking to herself 'Thank Watcher she's growing up."
    QiukHse.png
    9w5PUEG.png

Demetria checked up on the girls when she heard complaints and reminded Dominique that she needs to get ready for preschool.
    With Dominique at school, Demetria baked a honey cake for the birthday girl.

4PgMWqV.png
    UtKzZR1.png

Using the spell she learned, she tried it on the dirty counter, but it backfired. Gotta clean it the old-fashion way.
    31uQdyo.png
    pzyJcjx.png

Adonis complained about his wife working too hard during her pregnancy and gave her a massage to loosen her up.
    QGfLKKz.png

Adonis was upstairs with Gloria, teaching her flash cards. She wasn't having it and bit her father.
    nb2dht1.png
    jI4PEk9.png
    8pxnmDi.png

Happy Birthday, Dominique!
    m91Lncn.png

Gloria giving her big sister a big hug. :)
    6ZsEbpG.png

Dominique
    Trait: Genius
    Aspiration: Whiz Kid
    Occult: Spellcaster

mSoUCh8.png

Gloria
    Trait: Fussy
    Dwarf Representation (2/7): Grumpy

oTarZNy.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    edited February 2021
    🍎 Chapter Seven: Twins?! 🍎
    Dominique looks really tense...
    36y4Trg.png

...all because she has a grudge on her mom since she was a toddler?!
    When Dominique had a nightmare and Demetria was going to comfort her, Dominique rejected it. Even if she wanted to be comforted.

tLj2sTn.png

Looks like Cthulhu made his return to terrify the children again, but Dominique managed to befriend with him.
    yTP3Hl9.png
    yRT7Md4.png

Small mother and daughter bonding.
    H4IgtcZ.png

Dominique's a brainiac, and Gloria's a lil' troublemaker.
    TwMzltw.png
    2DHcWOq.png

Olive Montgomery (nee Tinker) came by to see her friend and was thrilled when she found out about Demetria's pregnant. Not only that but Olive's been chosen to be the godmother of the baby (or babies).
    FDxznMi.png
    gsMn6cN.png

With the kids at school, the couple went to Downtown Windenburg. Adonis met up a couple of club members of the Powerhouse (led by Father Winter), while Demetria met one of them. Which happens to be her grandpa, Luke.
    f46uQXV.png
    Hkv655b.png

The kids are tucked in bed, and the couple spend some quality time together...
    8Rnskkh.png

...only for Demetria to go into labor soon after the woohoo.
    GKdg7FZ.png
    rV3Rdy6.png

Demetria gave birth twins: both boys. Their names are Hunter and Samuel.
    (Aged up already, so you'll see what they look like)

D7uiMdm.png

The next day, Demetria's grandpa and Adonis's friend, Floor Ember, stopped by. Floor was very flirty when she showed up. Adonis didn't fall for her charm since his love for his wife was too strong.
    (About Floor, she's the daughter of Morgyn Ember and Seth Bradley.)

jHEfcmk.png

Both in the military, Luke tested on Adonis's quick reflex and fighting skills. This reminded Luke the good old days with his good friend at Mt. Komorebi.
    9bVYQuG.png
    NSHdO0q.png
    llYoJ4L.png

Once the guests were gone and the kids preoccupied, the couple planned something else.
    qUv6JLZ.png
    c5m1bvp.png

Gloria got along with her brothers.
    PRQNBMG.png
    VnTzbI3.png

That night, the parents announced to their kids that they're expecting more.
    brGwpwI.png
    ZVQONAE.png
    vnFDuQC.png

Hunter
    Trait: Charmer
    Dwarf Representation (3/7): Happy

ifMuskR.png

Samuel
    Trait: Clingy
    Occult: Spellcaster
    Dwarf Representation (4/7): Sneezy

Lk13HZL.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    edited February 2021
    🍎 Chapter Eight: Full House 🍎
    For whatever reason, Demetria apologized to Dominique for being a bad mother??? Probably from the sentiment. At least Dominique accepted it, and they soon played a game of chess.
    Alteg8Z.png
    R6CAEU3.png

Boys being boys.
    zA7EQDz.png
    OmEkJg2.png

The toddlers were getting hungry, and Demetria made fish tacos while Adonis and Dominique played chess.
    Dominique won the first round last time, and then she won this round. But she was a big help to clean the dishes.

mMu3Ozg.png
    js5psWr.png
    hn0G1GP.png

The kids went to school (toddlers get to go to preschool because of SOL mod), and Demetria and Adonis tended the garden.
    Demetria was promoted to be florist and arranged a Bluebell bouquet.

JPrZBZL.png
    AakeHs0.png

I was surprised to see Luke old already. It wasn't that long we last saw him.
    NGOQNVA.png
    ShIw6K8.png

Dominique got to meet her great-grandfather.
    gnXrdKV.png

That night, Dominique took a nap in the living room and woke up to meet her grandpa.
    WfjmUEZ.png
    u8YURYk.png

Demetria was wondering who her daughter was talking to and was surprised to meet her father.
    James was so proud to see his daughter doing alright and already had a family. He knew what her stepmother wasn't a nice person and had wished he rather marry Sarah.
    All that matters now is Demetria's living a dream in a cozy house with the ones she loves so dearly.

eNsMsTB.png
    7V7OOT4.png

"If only your mother was here, she would be so proud of you," James said.
    WPk5Jlw.png

A day later...
    Demetria gave birth triplets: a boy named Benjamin and two girls named Savannah and Cindy.
    Adonis looked proud when he watched his wife care for their little ones.

Thus, the heiress of Generation 12 is born.

cpH2cg1.png
    EZIzOzw.png

Happy Birthday, Gloria!
    zZYyP4p.png

Gloria
    Trait: Hot-Headed
    Aspiration: Rambunctious Scamp

uLyerre.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    edited February 2021
    🍎 Chapter Nine: Time Flies By 🍎
    Sims years later...

Dominique is now a teenager and is learning about magic with her mother.
    jrM6C2t.png

The first thing Gloria did soon after her birthday was bothering the bees.
    Then it backfired.

tIGvms9.png
    QA2YESu.png

That didn't bother her much, and she went to hang out with her little brothers, Samuel and Hunter.
    YCi3BMA.png

While the parents are with the triplets. Demetria reading a story to Benjamin, and Adonis playing with Savannah and Cindy.
    MDboZcR.png
    uB56iTP.png

Demetria and Dominique went to the Magic Realm, and Dominique was determined to win her first magic duel against her mom...
    ysT39mp.png

...on a first try.
    X67Emdu.png

Dominique's already a Neophyte spellcaster after her victory and learned a couple of new spells from Mischief and Untamed.
    4w43GOx.png
    mPnlSb6.png

Evan helped Dominique on her magic, but Dominique was a bit distracted on how attractive her mom's friend is.
    sFPca59.png
    4D3z9PB.png

They were (or should I say, Dominique was) flirting around, but it got very awkward when Demetria showed up.
    (Spoilers: Dominique and Evan are dating.)
    hxq3XgW.png

Samuel asked Dominique about the Magic Realm and can't wait to be a powerful spellcaster when he grows up.
    DRK2fBM.png

The layout of the house.
    4Q7JgOc.png
    31jkaNJ.png
    pw0213q.png?1
    edited February 2021
    🍎 Epilogue 🍎
    Over the sim years, the kids had grown up to be independent young adults and moved out to start their own life.

Dominique moved in with her husband, Evan O'Dolan (who retired from the Magic Realm), at Brindleton Bay.
    They had twins, both girls. Their names are Michele and Adelynn.

YuXsqFs.png

Gloria moved to Oasis Springs to live with her vampire girlfriend, Ellie Wright (daughter of Julia Wright and my simself).
    h7xfn9u.png

Hunter married Ainsley Bjergsen, and they had a son named Adrian.
    1GBiozi.png

Samuel married Jalen Salter (he's an alien) and moved to Brindleton Bay.
    BIKEAT7.png

Benjamin married Nanami Ito and had a daughter named Lily.
    ZwSxldM.png

Savannah moved to Oasis Springs to live with her vampire boyfriend, Phoenix Lee.
    FEbTW4m.png

Meet the 12th Generation heiress!
    Cindy Lothario
    Traits: Neat, Good, Music Lover
    Parents: Demetria Lothario and Adonis Valentine

4T8CoyI.png
    pw0213q.png?1

👠 Prologue 👠
    Cindy went out to meet her grandpa and told him about her accomplish to open her own vet clinic in Windenburg. It may be hard to even afford one, but she found the perfect job not too far from where she at...as a house servant.
    szMX6QY.png

As the moon began to descend, the sun rose to start a new day for Cindy.
    fngrHO0.png

To make a good impression, Cindy arranged a bluebell and daisy bouquet.
    ugk8FON.png

Cindy arrived to the Morris Residence on the Crumbling Isle. The Head of the House was Madam Allison Morris, and her two daughters, Anastasia and Drizella, lives here.
    Qh7p4Qt.png
    7fa5o1q.png

Cindy gave Allison the bouquet she made before she arrived.

"It may not be the best, but it would make your place a bit more lively," Cindy commented.

"Oh, thank you," Allison said.

EVGaKm9.png

"Eww, what are you, some kind of farmer?"
    "I bet she only attracts cow boys, if you know what I mean."

whwPkc7.png
    4M0gj3h.png

"Now, now, girls, leave the poor thing alone."
    afKpn7D.png

Yikes, what kind of family did I end up with? Cindy thought to herself, shocked at the comments she was given.
    VIoJrHV.png

Cindy had been working all day for months, and it had already tired her to the bone.
    qYUanDu.png
    Am8saiR.png

Thankfully, she had support from her two dear friends, Paris Hell and Beatrix Watanabe.

"If I were you, I would just drop this job and find a better one that can actually pay you well," Beatrix commented.

"I can't stand those spoiled Morris rats," Paris complained.

"I know, but it's a start to earn enough simoleons to afford my own vet clinic," Cindy explained "Even if it wears me down and getting insulted constantly by the sisters."

uZDM0LH.png
    oxoNeWY.png

"I get it, but working at the Morris Manor is a death wish to anyone dumb enough to try," Beatrix said. "Not that I'm calling you dumb, but you're one lucky soul to deal with it."

"Thanks...I guess," Cindy mumbled.
    Can't say either I take that as a compliment or an insult.

"I don't think you're helping here, Trixie," Paris complained.
    cIvPb2G.png
    Tn507sG.png

"Don't let those stuck-up rats talk you down, Cee-cee," Beatrix said.

"Oh now you're going to be nice," Paris commented. "But she's right. We're with ya."

rQZRdC7.png

"Thanks, guys, I don't know what I would do without you."
    7O9FE19.png
    ehe0yFJ.png

"Come on, guys, let's go help my mom bake some pies for charity."
    "Hope we have some spare."

nO5PSEY.png
    pw0213q.png?1
  • Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 120 Member
    This story is so interesting 💗

@Chris_McSims - Thank you! :)

👠 Chapter One: Gossip 👠
    Willow Creek
    3R7keU8.png

"Honey, where's Liam?"
    "Isn't he with Sean?"
    "I've just spoken to him, and he's not there."

vOTjLEC.png
    K9MPN5q.png

"I think I know where he is."
    "Oh? Do tell."
    Sean pointed out the window.
    "Oh for goodness sake."

SSC2jsk.png

Liam was watching over the horizon, enjoying the peace and quie-
    fl8FNaQ.png

"LIAM!"
    Or not.

K4xryv7.png

"Liam, what are you doing out here?!" Mrs. Hawthorne scolded. "We're setting up for your birthday, and you're out here not getting ready."

"Mother, this feels like more of a 'find your son's future wife' party," Liam grumbled.

"You're at the age where young men are already married. Not only that, but you're the next in line as the CEO of the Hawthorne Corp. after your father's retirement."

6N1ndub.png
    yE5bqJh.png

"What about Sean? Maybe he's qualified to be the next heir rather than me?"

"I'm sorry, but you were given the title on the day you were born, and it had been decided."

"I know, and I rather focus more on that than having to marry some random girl I barely even know," Liam said.

"You never know who're you going to meet," Mrs. Hawthorne said. "The invitations for any single maidens have been sent, but I highly recommended meeting one of Madam Morris's daughters."

Liam cringed at the mention of the Morris sisters. "Why them, exactly?"

"It's important for both of the companies, and a marriage between you and the Morris girl will help."

A0K2hJc.png

Windenburg
    "Have you heard, there's going to be a party at the Hawthorne house."

"You think either of us will get a chance to finally be with Liam?"

While the Morris sisters were gushing over about Liam, Cindy read the invitation and noticed that all single maidens are invited and see who would win the prince's heart.

1hjHIc2.png
    3iedDwf.png

"Hey, what're you think you're doing?!" Anastasia snapped. "Should you be working?"

"Sorry..."

OKv4VAa.png
    gYqMPq1.png

"You think you got the chance to get with Liam?" Drizella said. "I bet he doesn't want to be with a peasant like you!"

Cindy hate to admit it, but it's true. What kind of royal would want to get with a poor?

N8Gvhb7.png
    K6E2PO0.png

Later...
    "Don't listen to what those wretched rats say about you," Beatrix said. "You're far more beautiful than them combined. Any boy would fall head over heels for ya."

"Except for those who're all high and mighty than everyone else," Cindy said, wiping the tears away. "I'm not like the Morris sisters."

"You have what those snobs don't have: kindness and natural beauty," Paris commented. "To be honest, I would go straight to go on a date with you."

4fCXEjR.png
    5jvu75X.png
    9LfX2Qi.png
    2cGDA08.png

"Speaking of which, I just got an invite to the grand ball to that Liam guy," Beatrix announced. "It stated that all single maidens are invited, to see who would get the chance to win the prince's heart. Also masks are required since this is a masquerade."

"Too bad I can't come," Paris sighed.

"Oh don't be such a drama mama," Beatrix snapped.

Watching her friends poking fun at each other made Cindy laugh.

tMSnioH.png
    FLy566j.png

"Alright, let's get back to digging, ladies," Demetria spoke out as she got inside the greenhouse. "The garden can't tend themselves."

"Yes, ma'am!" Beatrix and Paris said, and Cindy smiled brightly. She was blessed to be surrounded with good people.

K4e08IN.png

Before leaving the greenhouse, Demetria hugged her daughter.

"Everything's going to be alright, dear."

AWej3pf.png
    pw0213q.png?1

👠 Chapter Two: A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes 👠
    Cindy and Paris went to Downtown Windenburg for shopping a nice dress for the upcoming ball. Beatrix was at her job at the vet clinic in Brindleton Bay.

"She's missing out all the fun," Paris said.

"Well, she did said she isn't interested in going to the ball," Cindy commented.

eGeQnXw.png
    CoEKxjM.png

"Sorry to interrupt, but do you know where I can find the library?" a man asked. "My brother and I are new here."

Cindy was about to reply, but was speechless when she saw a really cute guy.

Taking notice of his friend, Paris chuckled. "Excuse my friend here, she's a bit shy. It's just right across from here. You won't miss it."

2tMEoTJ.png
    5Q5x9uo.png

The man, Leon, went to find his brother, while Cindy and Paris waited at the café.

"I have to say, he's good-looking," Paris said. "Even smart too."

"How can you tell from just looking at him?" Cindy asked.

"I'm good at reading people."

lrpLThM.png

"Bonjour, beauté," a man said, and Paris likes what he sees.

"Simon, don't flatter someone you just met. Mind my brother, he's quite the flirt," Leon said.

"I can't help it when beauty is near," Simon said, checking out Paris.

"I don't mind at all," Paris commented.

1JNmsrn.png
    GXpNV7S.png

They spend almost all day having a nice conversation.

Cindy explained that she was going to the grand ball with her friend, and Liam was surprised and thought maybe this ball won't be that bad...if only she knew about his true identity.

Liam was shocked that Cindy worked as a house maid to the Morris women and wanted to help Cindy out on achieving her goal to run a vet clinic, so he made a promise to speak with someone who can help her.

Although it's grateful, Cindy thought it was a bit too much, but Liam insisted, just so she can get away from trouble.

BDelQ3E.png
    U7baL2s.png

It was already past one in the afternoon, and Cindy and Paris had somewhere to go.

"I really enjoy being with you. Will we meet each other again?" Leon asked.

"Sure, I would love that," Cindy said.

MXCb8Ex.png

"Dost my eyes deceive me, or is Prince Charming had fallen in love with a girl?" Sean teased.

"Shut up," Liam snapped, but was smiling as he watched Cindy left the marketplace.

"I have to say, she's a lot more prettier than the Morris sisters," Sean commented. "Especially her friend, he's quite the cutie. So, what'd you think of her?"

Liam sighed. "She's wonderful...and very beautiful," he said.

fCoGYWR.png
    NEQ8x7e.png

Brindleton Bay

"He's was so charming and handsome," Cindy gushed.

"Sounds like you had a swell of time, especially Paris," Beatrix commented. "He can't get over that guy's brother."

WFik4UE.png
    kuAtpQL.png

Cindy waited at the dock for her boat ride back home, so it gave her enough time to sightsee Brindleton Bay. This is the perfect location to run a vet.
    FSKpL3h.png

She then got a text from Leon: "Can't wait to see you again! :heart:"

Although she just met him, she's already in love with him. She prayed that the ball would go well and not be noticed by the Prince.

xk42TVS.png
    pw0213q.png?1

👠 Chapter Three: The Party's Just Begun 👠
    Tonight's the night: the grand ball. Cindy was all dressed up in a cute pink dress she bought and freshened up.

While on her way, she bumped into the Morris sisters. Anastasia mocked Cindy's appearance, and Drizella offered a help to make her dress look "better" by throwing a drink on Cindy, ruining her dress, before walking away.

jgl8ZmY.png
    iYK4VV0.png

Before she went back home, she heard a meow and looked down to see a cat wearing a black cape.

"Oh, hey lil' guy," Cindy said. "What're you doing out here all by yourself?"

"There you are!" A brunette woman shouted, running up to Cindy and the cat. "Simon, this is the third time you run off, you lil..." The woman noticed Cindy. "Oh hey, are you alright?"

"I'm fine...just having a bad day," Cindy said.

OTA6RkQ.png
    wbWUAzD.png
    2mMebj4.png

The woman looked over Cindy and her ruined dress.

"You look like you're in of help," the woman said. "I think I got just the right dress for you."

"Oh, I don't need he-" Cindy started.

"And miss out wherever you're going? I don't think so, chica," the woman interrupted. "Come on. Oh, and I forgot to introduce myself. I'm Lola, and this lil' scoundrel is Simon."

Cindy giggled. "I'm Cindy, and thank you for your offer," she said.

8KITEYD.png
    eBf1jQX.png
    b0yMqpi.png

Oasis Springs
    "Are you sure it's alright to bring some stranger to your house?" Cindy asked. "What about your parents?"

"Don't worry, they're not here," Lola replied. "They left to take care of business in Selvadorada and won't be back until next week. Just make yourself at home while I go find something better for you to wear."

3xpiDPb.png
    AzrD2dP.png

While Lola was searching through her wardrobe, Keith and Cindy had a nice chat.
    Cindy told him about herself, and Keith was surprised to find out Cindy's actually the daughter of the woman he saved years ago and was relieved that Demetria was alright all this time.

TLHxsd4.png

Cindy put on the dress Lola gave her and checked herself out in the mirror. She felt like a princess.
    "Thank you, it's so beautiful," Cindy said and hugged Lola.

"You can keep it if you want. I'm not much into wearing dresses," Lola said and carefully put a mask on Cindy's face. "Perfect. You're ready to make the boys swoon over ya."

9MGmbzR.png
    Pi3VFX2.png

Keith looked up and was in awe on Cindy's new appearance.

"Wow...you look amazing," he said, and Cindy blushed at the compliment and gave him a big hug, much to Keith's surprise.

"Thanks for saving my mom," Cindy said.

"How did you...?" Keith trailed off, but smiled. "You're welcome."

aJ5BLBp.png
    haSNvTz.png

Cindy bid farewell to her new friends and headed to the ball.

"You did something right for once, love," Lola said as she kissed her fiancé.

Keith didn't say a word, but was grateful for his choice years ago.

OkvlLrw.png
    pw0213q.png?1

@DeafSimmer - Thank you! :blush:

👠 Chapter Four: So This Is Love 👠
    Windenburg
    AcOu33I.png

Liam had met the single women who attended the party, but none of them were of his liking. He rather go out to see Cindy than be here.
    The Morris sisters then greeted Liam, who was uninterested at the situation he was in. Sean sighed, feeling sorry for him and the responsibility he was put into.

pyl7EAY.png
    DX87nDu.png

Cindy made it to the party and fixed herself before entering the mansion. She was in awe, it felt like she stepped into a fairytale.

6DdDUi7.png

Liam was about to walk out when he spotted Cindy from across the room. He smiled and walked over to her.
    "Bonjour, madam." Cindy turned around to see the prince. "Sorry if I startle you."
    "Oh, you didn't, I just wasn't expecting to meet you, Your Highness," Cindy said.
    "I noticed you were standing aside all by yourself and thought you wanted some company."
    "Oh...thank you." Cindy smiled with a blush.

kjYIvBP.png
    UqRUxl1.png

"Your smile really warms up, just like at the café," Liam commented.
    Cindy realized what he said. She looked at him with a surprise look on her face. "L...Liam?"
    The prince smiled.
    Cindy couldn't believe it. The man she met at Windenburg...who she had fallen in love with...was actually a prince.

1oYfWhe.png

The Morris sisters were shocked to see Liam with some strange (and beautiful) woman.
    fKAh1WI.png

Mr. Hawthorne smiled when he saw his son with the woman, while Mrs. Hawthorne was uncertain about why Liam's choice and wondered why he didn't chose one of the Morris sisters.
    5NO1jFc.png

But there's something familiar about this mysterious girl.
    RkvOXjs.png

Cindy and Liam went to the garden at the back of the Von Haunt Estate.
    azftusf.png

Liam admitted that the reason why he didn't reveal his true identity when they first met was because he rather be a nobody than a royal.
    Cindy does love him, but after finding out about him being a prince, it was a bit too much.

7VcshYI.png

"I don't know what you see in me, but you deserve someone more better than me," Cindy said. "I'm just a house servant after all."
    WSc4O2W.png
    OykXHii.png

"I don't care if you're a house servant or a princess," Liam stated. "I still love you for who you are. I bet you feel the same for me before all this."
    Cindy could agree and, without thinking, gave him the response.

z8cOKBd.png
    1gFtHhp.png
    VsgSXvy.png
    pw0213q.png?1

👠Chapter Five: Dark Past👠
    The news about Prince Liam Hawthorne finding the love of his life was all over the news, and the royal parents are about to meet the parents of Cindy.

"It's a pleasure to meet you, Mrs..." Jordon greeted.
    "Mrs. Lothario, sir," Demetria said. "I'm Demetria, and this is my husband, Adonis."
    As Jordon was talking to Cindy's parents, Arabella was in total shock. Not only does Cindy look familiar to her, but having the same last name from the crime family. Maybe it's just a coincidence, but it still bother her.
    CQfg8nw.png
    xNPPJpD.png
    mWinw4c.png

"My grandfather would've love to meet you," Cindy said. She and Liam were hanging out at the small family graveyard. The air was crisp, but the cold didn't bother the couple as they're in each others' warm embrace.

"I don't know much about him since he died in an accident when my mom was young, but he was a really great guy and cared about others," Cindy explained.

"I bet he's watching down on us, proud of his granddaughter to have her happily ever after," Liam said.

rrBx3kj.png
    PjHWREZ.png
    6DbaUMv.png

Arabella got a text from her advisor about Cindy's family history. Before heading back home, she decided to hire someone to take care of the dirty business.
    rtZxaRd.png

Del Sol Valley
    CiIMBG5.png

While talking to his lover (or more than talking) on the phone, Paris overheard his parents at the lounge room.
    3H0nyzN.png

"It's going to be an easy task," Logan said. "Just kidnap the Hawthorne brat and make it look like a murder scene. Simple and easy."
    "I know," Jamie sighed. "I thought you were done and over with this job ever since the Red Blood Moon incident years ago. I don't want to lose you again."

dN01dD5.png
    4rsWr5A.png

Paris was worried that it could be either Liam or Sean, so he told Sean to meet him at the church in Windenburg.
    SGeVkZ2.png

"I'm going out!" Paris called out.
    "Are you sure? It's already morning," Jamie said.
    "I'm only going to see my friends, that's all."
    "Ok, but bring an umbrella if you're going out of town. Don't want to get that rash last time for your recklessness."
    Paris remembered him and his two older brothers playing a game of truth or dare. It didn't end well when Paris was dared to jump off the roof and into the swimming pool, only for the weather to suddenly change. He and his brothers were scolded by Jamie.

T9V3i6Z.png

Windenburg
    eMfinD6.png
    VCXRVQt.png

"I'm not sure what my father was planning to do, but I'm worried for you and your brother," Paris said. "Maybe it's best if I stay over at your place, or maybe..."

"You don't have to go through all that just for our safety," Sean reassured. "I'll let him know later once he's back from Brindleton Bay."

"What's he doing over there?" Paris asked.

"Don't know, but he's super excited about it," Sean explained. "But I rather spend time with you than talk about my brother."

HH3cB7d.png
    IZbLgm6.png

"As much as I want to do it, I rather not have my first in a holy place," Paris said.
    iwosoe8.png

👠Chapter Six: Can You Hear the Bells?👠
    Brindleton Bay
    uVYIiWO.png

Cindy and Liam went on a date at the pier, and the weather was just right for the couple. Liam was a bit nervous since he wanted this date to be perfect for her, but something was still bothering him.

Cindy took notice of this and asked if he's alright.

His mother doesn't approve of his choice to be with her since she's not from a high class family.

"Don't let her put your mood down," Cindy said and leaned over to kiss his cheek.

gx8nb8E.png
    qcxr1UN.pngMowWkMN.png

The couple ate some lunch at the pier.
    Cindy was asked what inspired her to become a vet and explained that she met a family, the Hecking's, who own a vet clinic and also her love of animals. She wanted to open one at Windenburg to help out the animals.

Cy1kiwa.png
    QT64Wuy.png
    99LKmHA.png

A cute picture of Cindy in front of the anchor statue.
    poa9XZx.png

Although they're adults, they're still a kid at heart when they went to the beach to build a sand castle. They were accompanied by their feathery friends.
    UMxzcY5.png
    NiJTANu.png

Last stop: the Brindleton Bay Lighthouse
    X6iHFH5.png

Cindy was admiring the view of the ocean, while Liam was admiring the view.
    qq3iztp.png

"I know we met a few weeks ago, but it feels like we know each other for a long time. You make me feel like a different person, someone I rather be than some prince," Liam said, holding her hands in his.

"Aww, Liam, you're such a sweet guy," Cindy said.

Liam smiled and took a deep breath. "I also wanted to spend the rest of my life with you," he said and heard Cindy gasp as he went down on his knee.

0k4dBqj.png
    bR8b7mx.png
    1Q7PB4H.png

"Cindy Lothario, will you marry me?"

Cindy was speechless and accepted the proposal by jumping into his arms with a big smile on her face, surprising him.

NaUcalf.png
    WWTKcpp.png
    2btpphS.png
    pw0213q.png?1

👠 Chapter Seven: Bad News 👠
    Windenburg
    "A lil' kitty cat told me that you and Prince Charming were out on a date," Beatrix said.
    Cindy blushed. "You got me. Not only that, but he proposed to me on the lighthouse."
    "Wha!!! You're getting married?!" Beatrix squealed. "I'm so happy for you!"

3IE6k3P.png
    ul2wwa8.png

"It almost feel like a fairytale, if I'm being honest."
    "You're finally getting your happily ever after," the blond woman said, then frowned as they sat down on the bed. "Sorry for being a downer, but have you heard from Paris lately?"
    Cindy thought for a moment and doesn't recall seeing Paris after meeting the Hawthorne brothers at the café.
    "Not really," she replied. "Usually he would call if something's up."
    "Well, he's missing out while being with HIS Prince Charming," the blond commented. "Well, let's make you look more impressing for your future in-laws."

sBuxd5F.png

"Sweetie, are you ready?" Demetria asked. "We're about to head out."
    "Yeah, mama," Cindy replied with a smile.
    Demetria couldn't believe her baby girl was getting married. She had dealt with this before with her other six children, but Cindy was a special one.

ET0Sl2D.png
    XOBMCdR.png

Willow Creek
    After congratulating Liam for getting married to Cindy, much to their mother's disappointment, Sean received a phone call from Paris and was told to meet him at the Ancient Ruins in Windenburg.
    Hq3v25U.png
    ATvt2ZN.png

Unbeknownst to Sean, Paris was ordered to say that from his sister, Pamela.
    "You better get ready soon, dear brother. Daddy's waiting, so be ready at nightfall."

wRZOdpg.png
    WJOKSaM.png

Once Pamela left, Paris made another phone call.
    "Keith, I need your help...Dad's up to something, and it involves Sean and Cindy..." Paris explained. "You better get to Windenburg quick, Ancient Ruins....Also bring some backup."

GiksJi9.png

Windenburg
    Late at night, Sean arrived at the Ancient Ruins and met up with Paris, who was nervous. Once he got closer, he noticed Paris was being held back by his brother, Romeo.
    SeKuLMn.png
    BxzMDz8.png

"Sean, behind you!" Paris shouted, but it was too late.
    7PIBji3.png
    NRowo5C.png

"Dad said you shouldn't be playing with your food, little brother," Romeo taunted.
    UuQPJZW.png

"Any last words, Your Highness?" Logan asked mockingly at the injured human.
    "F....you..." Sean spat in pain.
    Before Logan could finish Sean off, he was sideswiped by someone.

plQ8P0A.png

Romeo was caught off guard when his brother, Keith, punched him, causing him to go of Paris, who went to check up on Sean.
    y8OPbxz.png
    j3fb4De.png

Another fight had occurred, and Logan was beaten by the vampire he never expect to meet again.
    Q3XTb2I.png
    82ZCYC2.png
    pw0213q.png?1

👠 Chapter Eight: Trouble 👠
    Demetria and Adonis met with Jordon at their home in Willow Creek, and the parents were thrilled when Cindy and Liam announced that they're engaged.
    GiBdzQ0.png
    R7rcMa4.png
    y54hItB.png

Cindy was accused of the murder of Sean Hawthorne. Liam was about to protest, but was told by his mother that Cindy's part of a dangerous family of Sim City: the Lothario Mafia.
    Cindy knew nothing about them, but was taken away by the guard as Liam watched in disbelief.
    Demetria and Adonis tried to reason to Arabella that their daughter had done nothing to their son, but Arabella never trusted their family in the first place.

71rAmjq.png
    6s3SpDD.png
    4cZyohn.png

Cindy had enough of this and scolded the knight, threatening to harm him. The knight tried to reason with her, but Cindy wasn't listening.

"Just because I'm some lowlife peasant, doesn't mean you can tell me what to do!" Cindy shouted.

The knight sighed and removed his helmet...

Bk49gzm.png
    Kdp9VKO.png

...and Cindy was surprised to find out it was Keith. He told her what Arabella was planning to do by hiring his father to get rid of Sean and put the blame on her and her family.

"Go somewhere far away from here until it's safe," Keith said.

VzWROTu.png

Liam was about to head out to find Cindy, but bumped into someone. Turns out to be his brother.

"Sean?!" Liam gasped. "But...I thought you were..."

"Dead? Is that what dear old mother said?" Sean complained. "This is all her doing to take out your girlfriend."

DPekhgx.png

Somewhere, Cindy took a break near a lake and heard a twig snapped behind her. She was face-to-face with the man in suit.
    CvWaBH1.png
    76TzdqU.png

"Cindy!" The said woman looked over her shoulder to see Liam running towards her.

"Liam..."

bH0dtZW.png

Liam was relieved to find Cindy unharmed, but his expression soon turned into horror when he saw the man behind Cindy.

"Watch out!"

WPmlkib.png
    6SLQvqs.png
    pw0213q.png?1

👠 Chapter Nine: Meet Again 👠
    Cindy was frozen when a gunshot was heard and looked up at Liam, who was the same.
    He looked down beside him to see one of the bodyguards on the ground, motionless.

"What kind of mother would do harm on her own children?" a brunette man said as he walked out of the shadows and leaned against the other man.
    "Who are you?" Cindy asked.

"What you need to know about us is not important. For now, you kids need to head on out before the cops show up," the brunette man replied. "We'll take care of the mess."

Before Cindy could speak, police sirens were heard from a distant.
    "It's best if we listen to what he said," Liam said, and the two left the scene of the crime.

r1xgXBZ.png
    FDeibNJ.png

Willow Creek
    Arabella was standing in front of the window in the master bedroom. She heard a noise behind her and smiled when she caught sight of the man from the window's reflection.

"I see that you're here to finish the job," she said.

"I gave you a warning after your old man's death for snooping in somebody's business, but you never listen and dug yourself a grave when threatening my family."

T2TZDgq.png
    8qsKEpM.png

"It's just you and my many guards," Arabella said with a smug. "It's best to surrender now."

The man smirked, which confused Arabella. Before she could say anything, she was grabbed from behind and screamed when Logan bit her neck.

zaZVhRs.png
    OpNur5S.png
    eA1zBml.png

👠 Epilogue 👠
    BREAKING NEWS!
    Mrs. Arabella Hawthorne was found dead in the master bedroom of the Hawthorne Manor in Willow Creek. Bitemarks are found on her neck, cause of death could be blood loss. Similar to the deaths of a couple of producers at Del Sol Valley years ago.

Windenburg
    Cindy and Liam made it back home, and Cindy thanked her ancestors for their help.
    DvwDpwK.png
    LtHYIfD.png

Demetria got to meet the man who started it all and was told that it was best choice his daughter, Vanessa, didn't get involved with the mafia.
    PqyU9iu.png

Cindy went outside to get some fresh air after what happened and saw Liam inside the greenhouse. She noticed he was dressed in the outfit he wore when they met at the ball.

Although there was supposed to be a wedding, but Liam was given a choice from his father and decided he and Cindy would elope.

Cindy doesn't mind at all and only wanted to spend the rest of her life with her prince charming.

v55WKT1.png
    L1D0ueT.png

They exchanged their vows and gave each other rings before sealing it with a kiss.

And they lived happily ever after.

XZtTZTW.png
    zOClKfi.png

pw0213q.png?1

🌹 Prologue 🌹
    Once upon a time, in a quaint village of Windenburg, there lived a queen and king, their princess and her prince, and the new addition of the family.
    FEEXPC2.png

The princess and the prince were blessed with a beautiful baby girl they named Aurora.

pVCXlnD.png

Three spellcasters, the Moonwater sisters, appeared in the princess' nursery. They cooed at the adorable baby. They each have a gift to bestow the lil' princess.

"Little princess, my gift shall be the gift of beauty," Rose said. "Hair shines bright in the sunlight, lips that would shame the reddest of roses. Resembles the true beauty of springtime."

9e54jvM.png

"Tiny princess, my gift shall be the gift of song," Lily said. "Your whole life is the entire melody you sing."
    bKF814l.png

Before Violet could bestow her gift, a strong gust of wind blew past them.
    "I see you got here before me."
    The Moonwater sisters turned to see...
    "Layla," Lily gasped.
    "What're you doing here?" Violet asked, glaring at the wicked witch.
    "I'm only here to bestow a gift upon the young princess," Layla replied. "Never knew I would bump into the three goodie-shoes."

i0WFDZy.png
    osn059j.png

Violet was about to pounce on Layla, but was held back by Rose. She could only glare as Layla walked up to the cradle and smiled at the infant.
    "Don't be so hasty, the princess shall indeed grow in beauty and beloved by many," Layla stated. "But, before the sun sets on her 21st birthday, she shall 🐸🐸🐸🐸 her finger on the spindle of a spinning wheel and die."

rmI1Cx4.png

The Moonwater sisters were shocked.
    "You call that a gift?! That's a curse!" Lily protested.
    "What'd you expect from the mistress of evil?" Layla giggled and vanished.

RxFj2fl.png

"This cannot be good," Lily said. "Our powers are useless to get rid of Layla's curse."
    "Now don't fret, sister," Rose said. "Violet still has her gift to give."

Smsyp6M.png

Violet nodded and walked to the cradle. "Sweet princess, if through this wicked witch's trick a spindle should your finger 🐸🐸🐸🐸, a ray of hope there may be for this, the gift I give. Not of death but in a deep slumber, and from this slumber shall you wake when true love's kiss will break the curse."
    2Krs44P.png

The Magic Realm
    Rose was stressing over what Layla had done to the baby.
    "I'm sure we can do something," Lily said.
    "How?" Rose asked.
    "Maybe we can reason with Layla," the blond spellcaster replied.
    "Reason with her? Now that's just nonsense," Rose retorted.

VyIyGeF.png

"Yes, she's evil and all, but she can't be all bad...right?"
    "Have you lost a screw, Lily? She'll turn you into a rabbit if you even talk to her," Violet complained.
    "Instead of arguing, we need to come up with a plan," Rose spoke. "Obviously our magic is only used for good, and we're unable to lift the curse. Layla's stronger than all three of us combined."

yHsLUSa.png
    KhVo4Qa.png
    XXSX2Q1.png

The Moonwater sisters thought for a moment.
    "Maybe we can turn her into a flower?" Rose questioned.
    "Who? Layla?" Violet asked. "Sounds alright to me."
    "No, Aurora," Rose replied. "Flowers cannot 🐸🐸🐸🐸 a spindle with its petals."
    "That may be a good idea, but you remember what Layla did to your garden," Violet pointed out.
    "Oh right, the frost..." Rose sighed.
    "And she's pretty smart as well, so there's that," Lily said.
    "So what're we going to do? We can't do anything!" Violet complained. "She'll know it's us right away if we use our magic."

nAaJKkM.png
    RbiogSJ.png
    8aRdiYl.png

Rose then hatched a plan. "What if she doesn't know it's us if we live as the humans?"
    "What'd you mean by that?" Violet asked.
    "Layla can sense magic like us, but if we live as humans and help raise the princess..." Rose explained.
    "We'll spend time with Aurora and keep an eye out on Layla," Lily said, smiling brightly. "That's a great idea!"
    "We're all in an agreement here?" Rose asked, receiving a nod to both Lily and Violet. "Then it's settled."

3yYSDaM.png
    nRDYHf2.png
    LQ8MvbT.png
    pw0213q.png?1

🌹 Chapter One: Once Upon A Dream 🌹
    The Moonwater sisters watched over the young princess over the years, while keeping an eye out for Layla's return. They've been through her good times (the birth of Alice)...and the bad times (Demetria and Adonis' passing).
    It was close to being Aurora's 21st birthday, meaning the end of the curse is near.

As the Moonwater sisters helped Cindy and Liam prepare the party, Aurora and Alice went out for a nice walk through the wilderness.

9wXeSUC.png

"I'll be right back," Alice announced. "I'm going to find that white rabbit."
    "Don't be gone too long...again," Aurora called out as she watched her sister disappear through the bushes.

U95n9ZY.png
    P0Iuz73.png

She sat down next to the lake and watched the clouds float by, enjoying the light breeze. Springtime's here, and the weather was perfect.
    This is where she go and daydream. She would imagine herself in a fantasy world full of wonders and would see herself dancing with her knight in shining armor: a strong and romantic woman. They would walk together, talk together, and before they bid farewell, her knight would take her in her arms and...then Aurora woke up at that moment.
    "If only my dreams were real," Aurora sighed and stood up, taking a deep breath of fresh air.

HPvxyn4.png

Aurora
    "I know you
    I walked with you
    Once upon a dream
    I know you
    The gleam in your eyes
    Is so familiar a gleam"

XKcQWbQ.png

Not too far, two blond siblings were walking down the path, and the sister of the twins stopped for a moment when she heard singing.
    "You hear that, Joey?" the woman asked.
    The brother, Joey, listened and shook his head. "Come on, we have to get going," he said, grabbing his sister's hand. "We don't want to be late, or fa -"
    "Let's go find out," the woman said and followed the sound of the singing.
    "Erika," Joey groaned.

jBQU9xK.png
    xoeVhO0.png

The siblings peeked over the bushes and spotted Aurora, singing and dancing. Erika was head over heels as she watched the beauty before her.
    "She's way out of your league," Joey commented.
    "Doesn't hurt to try," Erika said and walked over to Aurora, who was unaware of her presence.

2VKQh5a.png

Aurora
    "And I know it's true
    That visions are seldom all they seem
    But if I know you I know what you'll do
    You'll love me at once"

UKUevRm.png

Aurora and Erika
    "The way you did"

7eqY698.png

Erika
    "Once upon a dream"

Aurora gasped when another voice joined in.

asa4Sn9.png

"Sorry, didn't mean to spook ya," Erika said.
    "That's alright," Aurora said and turned to face the woman, only to find Erika very attractive. But something dawned on Aurora: the blond woman looked so much like the knight in her dreams.

03orkzC.png

Erika started to feel a bit embarrassed. "Well, I'm Erika McCartney," she introduced herself. "And you are?"
    "Oh, Aurora Lothario."

dJiDLPM.png

"That's a very lovely name," the blond woman complimented and smiled when she saw Aurora blushing. Not only that, but she couldn't help but think that she seen her before. "Have we met before?"
    "Umm, I don't know. Have we?" the blushing brunette asked.
    "Maybe we have. Like you said before: Once upon a dream."

owP01Y8.png

Erika
    "I know you
    I walked with you
    Once upon a dream
    I know you
    The gleam in your eyes
    Is so familiar a gleam"

iXpXItt.png

Aurora and Erika shared a slow dance, and the brunette woman wished this dream never ended as she was held close to the blonde.
    QTYiFJE.png

Alice came back, a bit disappointed for not finding her lil' friend, when she spotted Aurora in a loving embrace of another woman. She then noticed a blond man standing by and saw the resemblance between him and the woman with her sister. If Aurora got with the woman, maybe she'll have a chance with this guy.
    utybKwt.png
    wmyTVp0.png

Alice jolted when her phone went off. She took it out and saw that she got a message from her mother.
    YvlAgla.png

"Aurora, we have to go!" Alice called out. "Mom wants us back home!"
    "Oh, well it's nice meeting you," Erika said.
    "It certainly is," Aurora said.

gL3Guvv.png

"Will I ever see you again?" Erika asked.
    "Maybe someday."
    "How about tomorrow? If it's not much of a hassle."
    "Tomorrow sounds great. Bye!" With that, Aurora kissed Erika on the cheek and ran back home with her sister.

4SQF6Rx.png

"Looks like you've been smitten with a lovely girl," Joey commented.
    "For once, I agree with ya," Erika said.

KYG6zME.png
    gkuV1pE.png

Aurora Lothario
    Generation 13 Heiress
    Traits: Good, Lazy, Music Lover
    mcWdQBc.png

Erika McCartney
    Traits: Romantic, Outgoing, Ambitious
    0iYCrJD.png

Joey McCartney
    Traits: Proper, Perfectionist, Self-Assured
    8aHWpKb.png

Alice Lothario
    Traits: Erratic, Clumsy, Good
    Aspiration: Chief of Mischief
    z2fiIMc.png

Rose Moonwater
    Traits: Good, Family-Oriented, Genius
    WgXFydH.png

Lily Moonwater
    Traits: Good, Cheerful, Family-Oriented
    LzQQXOC.png

Violet Moonwater
    Traits: Hot-Headed, Good, Foodie
    R47I75t.png

Layla Nightshadow
    Traits: Loner, Ambitious, Evil
    XdeUZ6V.png
    pw0213q.png?1

🌹 Chapter Two: Birthday Wish 🌹
    "Don't lie to me, you love her," Alice teased. "I can tell you're head over heels for that woman,"
    "Oh come on, we just met!" Aurora protested, but was blushing.
    "Well, let me go...check up on something," Alice said and went inside the house.

W0O4LTz.png

Aurora heard barking from the garden and was greeted by Bruno.
    "How you doing, boy? Oh, I met the most wonderful woman ever this morning," Aurora said. "She may be my prince charming." She then heard Alice call her over from inside.
    The house was too quiet, and Aurora wondered why'd everyone went. Once she got to the dining room, she was in for a...

tzvBXjt.png

"Surprise!" The sisters were taken by surprise when their parents and the Moonwater sisters showed up from their hiding spots.
    sIdESUg.png

"Happy birthday, Aurora!" Alice said and hugged her sister.
    "You knew all of this?" Aurora asked.
    "Yeah, thought it would be a great time to walk around," Alice replied.

KAcBVru.png

Later on, the household had fun enjoying the small party.
    "So, what's this I hear about a woman?" Cindy questioned, eying Aurora.
    "Guess a lil' dodo bird told you," Aurora said, glaring at Alice. "Well, while me and Alice went out, when she went to look for her rabbit friend, I met this woman...and she was so..." she sighed dreamily. "So charming."

PEB1UTH.png
    ZAgZAFq.png

"What's her name?" Lily asked.
    "Her name's Erika McCartney," the brunette woman replied. "She was such a gentlewoman, and we danced...it felt like a fairytale."

590rWoX.png
    adW143w.png

Cindy giggled and showed affection to her husband, remembering her own fairytale.
    lQXQPw1.png

"How romantic," Rose commented.
    "And she has a really cute brother too," Alice added.
    "I didn't see him," Aurora said.
    "He was hiding in the bushes not too far from you and your lover girl," Alice said.

xj546jU.png
    eMwnOTK.png

"I may know who're you talking about," Liam spoke. "The McCartney family are really good friends with my family. I'll call them if they want to meet up sometime."
    "That would be wonderful," Cindy said.

LnUDNxA.png
    yAIMVzP.png

Aurora smiled and hugged her father. "Thank you so much!"
    kNMUpAV.png

The Moonwater sisters were touched at the scene before them and couldn't wait for this curse to be finally over.
    zR7tyJJ.png

Somewhere...
    Layla was in her underground lair and was getting impatient. None of her minions had found Aurora, and no trace of the magic had been detected. They still believe they're looking for the baby, which angered the mistress of evil.
    "Oh, they're hopeless," Layla groaned. "A disgrace to the forces of evil. You gotta do all the work yourself."

CbaArGP.png

So she sent out her companion, Nyx, to go out and find Aurora.
    jLpwwg4.png
    pw0213q.png?1