Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Aspiration Challenge :)

Comments

• mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    Congrats. That is awesome.

Are you doing the aspirations one by one or some simultaneously? What determined the order of the aspirations? My sim who will complete all aspirations still isn't born yet. Lol. I am working on her parents to get the strong magical blood line and Sulani mana trait for her without cheating.

I am doing them one by one, but some of them that require skills will already have ticks when I start them ;) I made a little icon of each of the aspirations then used a randomizer to number them. I know there are more batuu ones, they unlock when you do the one, so will randomly add them inbetween the others when they unlock. I think it will then total 50 aspirations then. I only cheated with money, makes it more challenging to not cheat with needs and so on. But need money to kit her out in new stuff with each aspiration LOL
    I updated the aspiration challenge page for those who would like it, I added the new kit ones and also the unlocked starwars ones

0EaL69E.png
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,862 Member
    Is this the only sim you're playing while completing all the aspirations? My sim is completing them all but this is the way I've played since the beginning. She's married with three kids and a dog so it's going to take a while to finish them all.
    Is this the only sim you're playing while completing all the aspirations? My sim is completing them all but this is the way I've played since the beginning. She's married with three kids and a dog so it's going to take a while to finish them all.

Yes she is my only sim, aging is off and now I also disabled dust LOL, she keeps on vacuuming instead of doing homework and studying for uni. Once I get to that aspiration I will activate it again. I also exited without saving and is too scared to load my game up again hahahahaha. I am so used to exiting without saving when I test all my baby outfits so it just naturally happened :o
  • blueyblueskyblueybluesky Posts: 1,373 Member
    @mcrudd Thankyou for sharing the updated page. I've got a sim whose going to complete them all, so will definitely be using it :)
    @mcrudd Thankyou for sharing the updated page. I've got a sim whose going to complete them all, so will definitely be using it :)

Yay glad it will come in handy for you :) Happy simming
    Finally completed the education aspiration, wow that one took forever. I was clever though and only did one class at a time which gave Nadia time to skill up all her other skills she will need in the future for other aspirations ;)

UaxMtQl.png
    jYJeBN5.png
  • RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    Congratulations on finishing the education aspiration! I just had a Sim finish that one recently too. It really does take a long time!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    edited March 2021
    I'm enjoying your updates! I'm doing a challenge this year and during this time, I'm seeing how many aspirations my main sim can do too (as long as they fit into the storyline I have created for her - there's a few that I might skip). Right now, she's doing the Extreme Sports Enthusiast one, and it's another one that's taking some time. Rock climbing is tedious...

UbwXdUR.png

So far she's completed the Freelance Botanist, Curator, Angling Ace, Painter Extraordinaire, Lady of the Knits (another lengthy one!), Leader of the Pack, Mt. Komorebi Sightseer, and Musical Genius aspirations.
    Rouensims wrote: »
    Congratulations on finishing the education aspiration! I just had a Sim finish that one recently too. It really does take a long time!

Thank you <3 It felt like forever, so that is why I had her skill up on her other skills once her homework and things were completed, was really a good aspiration to give you time to focus on other things :)

I'm enjoying your updates! I'm doing a challenge this year and during this time, I'm seeing how many aspirations my main sim can do too (as long as they fit into the storyline I have created for her - there's a few that I might skip). Right now, she's doing the Extreme Sports Enthusiast one, and it's another one that's taking some time. Rock climbing is tedious...

So far she's completed the Freelance Botanist, Curator, Angling Ace, Painter Extraordinaire, Lady of the Knits (another lengthy one!), Leader of the Pack, Mt. Komorebi Sightseer, and Musical Genius aspirations.

Wow way to go that is a few done :) I have shifted my list around a bit when I saw the one I now placed last. I think that one will be an afterthought after all the others, some of them really clash hey ;)

Lkf0p8C.png

Two more aspirations completed :)

12XR5Ip.png
    13PQfaB.png

Its the bust the dust filthy aspiration next >:)
  • Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Two more aspirations completed :)

12XR5Ip.png
    13PQfaB.png

Its the bust the dust filthy aspiration next >:)

Awesome. It is nice to see how you are making progress in your list. I suppose it gets easier once your sim has started gathering skills from previous aspirations. What have you done with the aspirations points? Did you get any reward traits for your sim?
    edited March 2021
    @Atreya33 I mostly buy the moodlet solve potion to help me have my sim in a good happy mood ;) Nadia now have completed almost all her skills except for a handfull thats at level 9. So it deffinetly gets easier as I go on ;)
  • ImSandsImSands Posts: 332 Member
    I'm so inspired by your progress @mcrudd. I've started an aspiration challenge with my self sim as well now. Am only 4 aspirations in, but making progress!
    ImSands wrote: »
    I'm so inspired by your progress @mcrudd. I've started an aspiration challenge with my self sim as well now. Am only 4 aspirations in, but making progress!

Way to go :) It is a lot of fun and actually forces you to play different styles than the ones you tend to stick to playing :)
    Nwn6LHc.png

I ran into a little issue now. My floor was dusty even had two dust bunnies, I did not do any cleaning and boom all of a sudden sparkles and a clean floor. How will I ever reach dirty stage if this happens? Do you guys know if this is a known bug, or should I just keep on going?
    Argh it happened again :s Last message floor is dusty and boom even though it looks horrific it becomes clean by itself again

g5sE5DH.png
    @crinrict do you know if this is a known bug where floor does not go dirty?
  • crinrictcrinrict Posts: 18,771 Member
    Is this a haunted house ? There seem issues for tiny homes and haunted houses.

Also there's some users saying that it gets clean again when they travel.
    Crinrict's Help Blogs -- Twitter
    Please do not send me PMs/post on my wall if you're looking for help. I can't attend to those. You can find me at AnswerHQ.
    How to report bugs at AnswersHQ
    AHQ Tutorial

crinrict wrote: »
    Is this a haunted house ? There seem issues for tiny homes and haunted houses.

Also there's some users saying that it gets clean again when they travel.

Thanks for responding. Its not a haunted or tiny house. She also did not travel. I did go into buy mode to buy a new toilet and bath because the other ones had the self cleaning upgrade.
  • BookBearBookBear Posts: 488 Member
    mcrudd wrote: »
    Nwn6LHc.png

I ran into a little issue now. My floor was dusty even had two dust bunnies, I did not do any cleaning and boom all of a sudden sparkles and a clean floor. How will I ever reach dirty stage if this happens? Do you guys know if this is a known bug, or should I just keep on going?

They just nerfed dust bunnies with the patch. Might be caused by that.
    Offering free hugs for your time of need.
    8763f1fcdeee963323782673c8c95eee.gif
    Hi @BookBear this was last night before the patch, but I am patching my game now and will try and see if it might have fixed the issue :)
    So sad :( all my save games load and play with no issues, but everytime I load my aspiration game then it crashes to desktop. I am doing a repair now, lets hold thumbs it will work

3poyhxa.png
    That did not work, last try is to delete cache files. Thankfully I did save her to my gallery, but she will lose her cool house (did not save that) and her wonderful relationship with Akira :(
    https://sims4.crinrict.com/eng/2014/09/delete-cache-files/
    Did not work either, will start a new game with her that I saved in gallery.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top