Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Watcher Watches

Comments

• Options
    TamijoTamijo Posts: 1,072 Member
    edited April 2021
    @DivaDoodle
    You are right, it is only because i fall back and then have a hard time figuring what is my next update.
    When you make those longs ones sometimes hard to find start and finish looking for the right one.
    So please not too many: 169 Date 7 continues of the continued too old for those.

To comment on the latest is mush easier, but do not always have the time - got a mix of long and short workdays.
    BUT it is not a problem, as you know I will always catch up at some point.

Regarding "lots of text" - always a question if the text is interesting enough. :p some are.
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    DivaDoodleDivaDoodle Posts: 1,858 Member

@Tamijo AH!!! well, it is 'cont' if it hasn't been a Full Day. I put in the most relevant thing between the last hearts. ie:

Alfie&Cherie =who

Date 25 = Day 25 of this household

between last <3 's = what this update is about

Cont = if it hasn't been a Full Day, (wake-sleep)

Hope this helps! :)

PS: I just put 'date' instead of 'day' On Alife's household, since they go on a date every day, as I said near the beginning of this household's play-- But more importantly, I want to know how long I stay on each household.

Oh YES! I agree, some are sooo interesting! but it is still hard on my eyes! lol I now highlight each line, especially when there is a huge sheet of unbroken text!
  • Options
    bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member

@DivaDoodle hmmm, Alfie and Cherie should have done more than wonder what Joy was up to. :lol:
    I think Cherie and Alfie are too busy dancing to be watching her closely! :open_mouth: Perhaps they should rethink more kiddo's til she is an adult. I think it is too late though.
    Great song pick. But, it seems like it is more Joy leading him astray!
    Both those kids need to learn to respect others if they want to be respected as adults! :wink:
    Alfred should not worry his father by not going home or calling him. That is not right!
    I guess they think they are invisible!
    haha, running into Mom. I guess she doesn't care?
    lol at Alfie and the homework lecture, but it is ok to have woohoo with his daughter. Go figure. :lol:
    lol at Octavio's plans. I expect watcher will stop that.
    That was nice of you to fix the Contessa!
    Hopefully Alfred will pay attention to Alfie and Jimmy's advice.
    Congrats to Cherie. Hopefully the next one won't be as troublesome to them as Joy.
    Cute pics of Wickerman and Anya. Glad you are happy with that match.
  • Options
    Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,201 Member
    @DivaDoodle

Yep, it is so annoying when the network goes down.
  • Options

@Silverofdreams30 I hope you can get everything organized so we can see more of your story!!! :)<3

@bekkasan Oh I love Dusty Springfield! I just wanted to put that song in here to show he was the son of a preacherman, and to hear her voice again!!! :smiley:

Alfred may be staying away for a reason. Oh, Mom doesn't really care if she sees him or not, she is evil and probably would be delighted for Alfred to make babies, just so she can steal candy!

We can see how Alfred feels about her in his face as he passes her. I was surprised so went to check on their relationship! Their relationship has disintegrated since I first got him as a child! :o

I think Alfred wants to move in to Alfie's home! It's nice and peaceful here, and he already has a higher relationship with all of them, higher than with his own parents. (btw, he and Alfie are on their way to best friends, even though I write those words between them, drawing from certain friends experiences, from their teen life!! ) ;)

hahaha Octavio's plans! I don't know if there will be a remedy or not! I wonder if I can 'play' him or if that will break things. I know we aren't supposed to play certain sims, from what I've read.

I just love it that Cherie is Soooo happy! She is my happiest sim ever! her demeanor is contagious and I can watch her allll day long! <3 I think the next baby will be an easy child :)

I'm glad about Wikerman and Anya, for Them. I had no idea that he loved her that much! so that is really nice! but it ruined my future plans/thinking for Anya! oh well! :smiley:
  • Options
    172 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & CherieπŸ’• date/day25 <3 Love at all ages cont (Afternoon & Night) <3

Right where we left off :)
    Alfie has new wish, a wish for a Baby Boy! The teens come home from school, smiling at their parents embrace. It is reassuring to them, they've heard from some school friends that some parents don't have happy relationships. :(
    zTK4bWI.jpg

Jazzy gets right to her homework! lol, Joy, not so much!
    SXLmmY8.jpg

Jimmy is being responsible paying the bills and clearing out the mail box so that NotFrank won't crumple up all their mail and throw it on the ground!
    Jimmy finds love letters from Jazzy!😍 (We always forget to check for mail! who knows how long they have been in there!)
    uVTCjTC.jpg

Joy misses Alfred, especially after sending him love letters with hearts drawn all over the envelope!
    She has a wish to date him, and calls him to come over! after all she hasn't seen his sweet face for a whole hour now!!!
    Nbpn0q4.jpg

Reverie and Illusion need to potty, and cry the entire way there, when Watcher makes them get out of the fairy house to use the facilities! LOL
    Probably time to age up! Reverie sits down to cry the most so he gets to age up first!
    6LDX1Gt.jpg
    VlX2gy8.jpg
    LSVtoQI.jpg

Mama Cherie also thinks it's about time! She gets a new wish to have a baby boy, as she reaches to pick up Rev!
    Now all her wish slots are filled to the brim with babyyyyyys!!
    Jimmy comes to love up his little brother one last time, and Cherie gives love and attention to Illusion.
    5o5UC2k.jpg

Everyone is excited for the aging up and CAKE!!!
    VUQK2Vh.jpg
    C5LdPTc.jpg
    3b09aZG.jpg
    hAP73Cs.jpg
    05uu249.jpg

aww Reverie, What a sweetheart!
    fRrMoUA.jpg

After Rev eats his cake he wants to make his twin sister laugh! He got the good sense of humor trait!
    FfimI9k.jpg

"Your next, Illusion! Are you ready?" asks Rev.
    "Yeth!" says Illusion, and gives him a big hug!
    2tGRr7X.jpg

Alfie walks to an empty spot to have Baby Illusion come to him. He is thinking of his sweet toddler, and the new baby to be, and then glances over to Joy! Ahhhh children! <3
    '' hmmmm '' he can't help but to glance at Alfred and Joy's thoughts ...'OK Good! They are Not thinking about making babies!"
    So far this is a very good afternoon for Alfie!!!
    h6xpWkQ.jpg
    vRLkoHS.jpg

"Ahh my little cherub!" says Alfie as he listens to her baby secrets and stories.
    Z1ShtXB.jpg
    cXLakhl.jpg
    Gfr7RbX.jpg
    UskEHEs.jpg

Everyone gathers again, to celebrate Illusion!
    2yhLxo3.jpg
    r5cjW4i.jpg
    5aXv5qC.jpg
    VB9yFoD.jpg
    xwwdbM7.jpg
    xnROczV.jpg

And Illusion twirls into a child, amidst all the magical sparkles!
    wd7zDRo.jpg
    DwaKc3l.jpg
    ADgaoiG.jpg

Looks like Watcher was lucky enough to get 2 cutie Alfie mixes! <3 or all Alfie? I can't tell!
    BZnZLEU.jpg
    d9mpsgw.jpg

Illusion and Rev really like to be together, so they play blocks together. Jimmy and sister, Joy, fish.
    E55HvKl.jpg

Cherie and Alfie dance together, which makes Cherie very excited. lol
    58d6hFd.jpg

Alfie is happy beyond belief, because All the non adults are working on their Skillz!!! :D
    jQa559M.jpg

Later Alfie and Cherie finish their paintings which are sold---now we just usually keep masterpieces.
    PmoLAfw.jpg
    nngo1TJ.jpg

Illusion runs to get dibs on the top bunk! "dibbsies, dibbsies!" She wants to see if she can touch the stars!
    Rev lets her, smiling. He's a nice guy!
    Alfie smiles at Cherie "Lovely, let's retire to our room, my dear, you need your rest."
    Since he is polite and gallant, he doesn't say ''Let's hurry so that no awful teens try to sleep in our bed again!' :D Only Watcher thinks it!!!
    Wzwj5hW.jpg
    EeIylKJ.jpg

The teens are watching the stars. It looks even more weird with the walls UP! They can watch the stars from inside because one wall is fencing, which also allows them to fish! :)
    l6oUiUG.jpg
    2OQ8GRo.jpg
    9yMXnV1.jpg

Synchronized yawns! Jimmy waits to see where Jazzy will sleep then follows. He likes to be near his love!
    M8wvd98.jpg
    ynibqn3.jpg

Watcher got the Prom going again with Debug enabler. Joy now has a wish to ask Alfred!
    Alfred says "Yes!!!"
    fHGkf4e.jpg
    GXZWL06.jpg
    nT52Kbv.jpg

She likes to be near her special love, too!
    9ifKiRq.jpg
    D1mlcBv.jpg

Sweet dreams! :)
  • Options
    AlexaKryAlexaKry Posts: 2,706 Member
    @DivaDoodle Great update!
    Jimmy is such a good brother, I love the pictures of them playing together!
    bfpezbL.jpg
    Aww!!
    IΒ΄ve noticed the dirty smelling potty in the back, does noone clean them????
    Fibdkws.jpg
    I wonder how Alfie can stay so calm when seeing his beloved daughter with her boyfriend in sleepwear in his and CherieΒ΄s bedroom.... If I were him I would have been very angry with both of them!
    Oh mey Alfie! DonΒ΄t tell Alfred to CLEAN the bedroom! You have to tell him that there is no way that he is allowed to woohoo his daughter anymore!!!!! (But he canΒ΄t because he and Cherie are very bad role models, right??? Like parents like children! Tststs Bonobos!!!
    Alfie begins his sermon "Babies, like my wonderful toddlers, Illusion and Rev, are Only for Mature Adults in a committed Marriage, like I have with Cherie! Are you listening? Alfred! Stop looking at Joy and please concentrate on what I'm saying to you!"
    But Alfred is looking at his wonderful Joy!
    What was she saying yesterday about Marrying before school and making a family and learning teen skills after school? It sounded like a brilliant idea!
    "ahh my Joy, such a wonderful and brilliant girlfriend!"
    LOL! Teens, what can I say here, they just donΒ΄t listen, never!!! :D

Good for Alfie that the school bus arrived, Joy and Alfred would have been able to woohoo right in front of him in HIS bed!! :D

Congrats on the good news, I hope Alfie and Cherie will be more stricter parents from now on! Their teen daughter is a lost case I have the feeling, fortunately Jimmy is a bit more reasonable, a bit...

ItΒ΄s so good to see that Anya and Wikerman (who gave him such a name btw???) still love each other, I think they are a good match! Furthermore Wikerman stops Anya to woohoo with nearly anybody...

Aww, IΒ΄m sorry for Alfred that his relationships to his parents dropped after he got his new room! It must be hard for him to call his dad sir and his mom mam! Moreover because his father denies his supernatural state and even while he can see AlfredΒ΄s wings.... I think that being with Joy and her family must be soo good for him. If Joy would stop thinking of children.... I so hope for them that they get their minds back and slow down their wish of getting a baby!
    No Octavio makes the Infertility treatments= No more babies!!!!
    Oopsie, did translate it wrong! That is evil then!!! :o:D
    (Although the school celebrates for not bursting from all the students...)

Was Contessa a service Sims before she pooofed into DavidΒ΄s home? (ItΒ΄s so good to see that David got a loving wife now, Janet is a very awful Sim!
    :oMy Sims just woohoo and then do their thing :o You Already Know that this will Need my total scrutinization of these couples!!! I am Soooo glad you 'confessed' this! ;):D:wink: I will need to look at each picture you post for 1/2 hour even Longer now!!!! B) πŸ‘€πŸ‘€πŸ‘€
    :D:D:D my Sims have lots of more interests than woohooing all the time... (have you already forgot how sophisticated they are??? :p )
    My couples are not to be scrutinized, they are happy with each other but there is more than just woohoo! :D>:)B)<3
    I changed Faelie's Fav to Brightest, eye destroying bright, Turquoise!!!! B) eeeeeek! NO!!! do Not tell Tyler! It is none of his bees wax what happens in this town!!! Plus we are alll afraid of his temper now!
    :joy: IΒ΄ve told him that you respect him better now and he is very satisfied with that! He says that you have to respect that Alfarin is the most greatest man, next to his dads of course, and that he wants you to worship Alfarin! He told me this with a very very serious face, he will always rebuke you when he discovers that you disrespect Alfarin! (And he told me that you should NEVER NEVER NEVER disrespect Sif!!!!) :D;):p
    hahahahaa yes I was always curious and attracted to the 'forbidden and unusual' (to my teen thinking and non-experience) lol I Loved hearing her stories!!! "He said What?! o.m.g. Why did he to want do that? isn't it Germy?!!!" πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£πŸ€£πŸ€£ the curse of a young daughter of a doctor, always preoccupied with germs!
    :D IsnΒ΄t it germy?? LOL, I hope youΒ΄ve discoverd later that, although germy, kissing is sucvh a wonderful thing! :p
    hehehe, I can understand that you are afraid of germs, I think that your dad always told you that germs can kill you!!!
    Parents, hm?
    Although I can fully understand that the most germs can be found in hospitals, here we have a very nasty hospital germ on which lots of people die from. IΒ΄m always afraid to go to a hospital to get a treatment or such because my immune system is very weak and I really donΒ΄t want to get this!
    My experiences in hospitals are that the people working there are, well how can I say it without being too mean?, the people are dirty, especially the nurses...
    In all my years and stays in a hospital I ALWAYS had one or two nurse which I didnΒ΄t wanted to be touched from! UGH! :s
    Mostly only the doctors were the ones who were a bit betther when it came to hygene!
    And donΒ΄t let me tell you about the cleaning ladies! They have one (ONE!!!) bucket of water for one hallway with 10 to 16 rooms, they just put some cleaning water onto the floor of the rooms, pick their cleaning mops, spread this water all over the room, take another dry (well, after some "cleaned" rooms they arenΒ΄t clean anymore) mop and dry the room with it. Then they take a wiping cloth and "clean" the bathrooms with this... Needless to say that they use the same wiping cloth for all bathrooms on the hallway....
    So IΒ΄m always very happy to get home again when I was at a hospital!!!!
    BΓ„H, germs!
    When youΒ΄ve said India, did you really mean India, the country or did you mean Indiana?
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : I should have waited a bit longer to comment! :D
    Another sweet update!
    Happy birthday to the twins, they look soo sweet! I canΒ΄t wait to see them whenthey become YA.
    I love IllusionΒ΄s hair, she looks beautiful with it!
    LOL about Alfie wanting to be the first in HIS bed. Did they make it in with or wothout woohooing? >:)
    That is so great that the teens went to sleep in the same fairy house like their loved ones, mine donΒ΄t do that, if one of the falls asleep in the fairy house you can be sure that you find the other in their sleeping in their bed.... :D
    Aww, poor Joy, havenΒ΄t seen her love for ONE HOUR! THE HORROR!!!!! :D
    So another night at the familyΒ΄s house for Alfred, far away from his parents.... Maybe you should move him in after the baby is born? (Do you have the NRaas mod which allows more than 8 Sims in the house?)

Btw, I need new sunglasses when I look at your posts, they are sooo bright and colorful, my eyes arenΒ΄t used to that.... <3B):joy:
  • Options

@DivaDoodle That is a shame about the family relationship but I guess he doesn't spend much time with them anyway. None of my sims are evil but I don''t really care about the townies. :grin: Unless I need them for my story. :wink:
    I figured with new baby/ies coming you would age the toddlers up.
    I hope the prom works this time.
    Reverie looks like his Dad.
    Illusion looks like her Dad too. Her hair is adorable. I've got the adult form of it.
    Looks like a great evening at their house.
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    Ohh @DivaDoodle so sweet that you changed the header just for me, you really did not have to. It is just my old brain that need to up the beat a little.

Joy, not so much!
    She got more important things on her mind

We always forget to check for mail! who knows how long they have been in there!
    LOL

The more I see Joy, the more I have come to like her.

The picture series with Illusion aging up is beautiful
    5aXv5qC.jpg

Congrats on both. They look great.

Nice that you got β€œProm Going” re-enabled. Joy and Alfred looks so happy together. she is very cute
    fHGkf4e.jpg

NB:
    Must be hard on the body to sleep in those small β€œhouses” can already hear my back and knee crying just looking at two people inside that.
    D1mlcBv.jpg

Did you get better hardware - you pictures are perfect. :)
    My active stories: Appaloosa County..*.. Sinful Sisters.....*.....Earlier stories:..*..Survivors the River..*.. A Memoir of Grace "Slick" Joplin
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    @AlexaKry I just love Jimmy to pieces!!! I hope Rev will be like him!!!😘😍

LOL Oh well since I don't direct them unless it's for wishes, they just have to live with the stink until someone gets disgusted enough to finally clean it! :D I should move the stinky potty in the middle of the main room to give them the hint!!! LOL :s

non, non, Alfie is calm until he sees baby thoughts in teens (or uncompleted homework papers!) Nobody in town ever cares about woo, it's as natural as breathing LOL ask ANY bonobo, they will tell you the same thing! ;):D But it is hard to write Joy (as my school friend) without any Puritanical thoughts in the towns people! so I changed it to babies, since Joy&Alfred already were naturally always thinking of such!

''LOL! Teens, what can I say here, they just donΒ΄t listen, never!!! :D '' Right! They only think of each other so they only catch a few words of what is being said!!!

haha Jimmy is the same as Alfred (since Jaz made the first move on him!) but Jimmy Smarter! at least he doesn't aggravate Papa with thoughts of babies with Jazzy! so he is 'the Good son" lol

Wikerman's name Is Wikerman in the game, well his last name! I can't ever remember his first name!🀣 Yes when I first saw the love between them continue, I bonded them and that stopped Anya from ''turning the town'' but in her mind 'turning the town straight!' LOL So It was so nice to see!

I couldn't believe it, right before my eyes!πŸ’– for Wikerman to get OUT of the taxi and come back to love her!!! :o<3 That was the very first time I ever saw that!!! But maybe it happens a lot since there are many days he doesn't go to work? so maybe it is happening more than I realize!!! so awesome if this is true!!!!πŸ™ŒπŸ™ŒπŸ™Œ

LOL ---> ''Although the school celebrates for not bursting from all the students...'' re:Octavio! :D:D

I don't know if Contessa was service sim or not but she is a normal homeless sim in M. Falls! Isn't she cool looking!!! That is just all EA made!

'':D:D:D my Sims have lots of more interests than woohooing all the time... (have you already forgot how sophisticated they are??? :p ) My couples are not to be scrutinized, they are happy with each other but there is more than just woohoo! :D>:)B)<3'' I am NOT talking about woo! I am talking about enjoying each others company! like autonomous: playing chess together, slow dancing together, doing things together, going places together!!! I AM Watching!!! πŸ‘€Beware all sims in the background even! I have my magnifying glass!!! And taking Notes!!! :D:D:D

hahahahaa yes I learned as I got older. my hubby says we could probably donate a kidney to each other now because of all the 'germ swapping' never mind we have different blood types LOL

Yes my Dad was Very concerned about his daughters and the outside world of Germs! "Don't touch that! a garbage man could have touched it!" 'Don't walk in the Ivy! a hobo could have spit there!" LOL Finally it sunk in, so that when my little sis was eating a popsicle, and her friend asked for a taste, my sis solemnly shook her little head no, and said 'germs!' :D I will never forget that vision, she was soooo terribly Cute and serious!!!

Hospitals
    omg I don't think I have ever seen what you experience (thank God or I would probably fall over dead!) At the hospital I worked at all patients doors are closed all the time, we had to wash hands before entering, close the door after us, wash hands again, then put on gloves, and Then we can touch the Mom or her Baby! It's part of 'universal precautions' that they practice there. If a babies pacifier (or most anything) drops to the floor, I pick it up with a paper towel to throw away, or put in the laundry hamper for blankets or clothes, and go get a new one. And I still consider that place germy, because I saw the docs not change lab coats during their rounds on patients, (who has that same amount of same candy wrappers in their pocket each day?!!!) and at the Pizza parlor a doc was in his SCRUBS!!! :o so you never know!!!

He was in the northern part of the country India. He said everything was as beautiful and magnificent as the pictures show, but everywhere he went in the more southern cities, the scent of the place was poo!!! btw he took his wife out asap and they went to an Ayurveda Hospital where it was much cleaner and she got cured. it was fun/interesting to hear about! They gave her all kinds of unusual treatments like several baths per day in chamomile and other herbs Tea! and all kinds of different spiced oil massages where 2 people work on you their motions exactly synchronized and all kinds of things you'd not expect if you weren't used to Ayurvedic medicine. Its fascinating! :)

Oh! no they went to bed after they painted!!!

yes the teens really like to be together with their honey! I have seen Alfie and Cherie before one in the bed and the other in the fairy castle. then in the morning one will stalk the other looking for a way to get attention and love LOL

hahaha one hour apart from her love omg one second more and she might die of it!!! :D

Yes I have the NRass so I can have more than 8, but my laptop didn't like it When I had so many at Dante's. Part of the reason of the Teen House.

Alfred would definitely be better off at Alfie's than his home! Joy didn't even ask him to spend the night!!! He just stayed!!! :o I LOVE That!!!

Btw, I need new sunglasses when I look at your posts, they are sooo bright and colorful, my eyes arenΒ΄t used to that.... <3B):joy: ''' LOL Here you go my friend!!! ---> B) <---

It was sooo fun to read all your comments!!!πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ˜πŸ’–
    Post edited by DivaDoodle on
  • Options

@bekkasan yes the home life is so sad for poor Alfred! I was so shocked!!! :(

I KNEW that you would already KNOW that I would age up the toddlers before Cherie's birth!!! 😁😍 nothing gets past you! <3

Yes I hope so for the Prom, this will be the first one allowed here in M. Falls (in this save)

Reverie looks like his Dad. Illusion looks like her Dad too
    . YAY!!! TY I knew that you would be able to tell me! Thank you! I am sooo happy about it!!!
    I got 2 different braids for her teen or adult hair, I think ZeeGee used one of them for Dina that I thought was soo cute! and I was so happy to see it and the other one is a long braid that comes over the shoulder. I just hope it will be attractive with her sweet face!

Yes the eve was fun for everyone :)

πŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸπŸ±β€πŸ

@Tamijo I am so glad you like it, and hope it is better understood!!! I think for one person to mention to me, then surely others must be thinking it too! LOL ( "what is that crazy ol bat trying to say in the title now!?!' ) :D:D:D

LOL JOY!😁😍 same with me! At first I didn't like her because of her monkey face, then I was worried she would be too boring. But now with Alfie always giving her the eye when he notices her thoughts, she has become so funny to me! :):D

I hope that the Prom will work out, I tell myself it is just to fulfill the wishes. But I wish that it didn't come with a photo! maybe I won't save!

Hahaha first you have to get into fairy form no bigger than a dot! then you can fit into a fairy house! I haven't seen it yet, but I imagine a sleeping fairy will awaken if another enters to have a noisy fairy party! LOL

Thank You!!! but no it's still the same ol laptop! When I got it I wasn't currently playing any games and was just doing research. so I said No I don't need a gaming laptop I want a touch screen and be able to have 80 million tabs up with no loss of speed. lol the graphic card isn't even dedicated. My husband has the same but a much newer version and I don't like his, so I don't know what I will do when this one konks out!!!
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle

That photo of Joy so in love is amazing, I can see it in her
    face and eyes.
    Aw, Rev looks like a mini Alfie, so cute as a kid.
    Illusion is so adorable too a little Cherie / Alfie mix mini I think.

Congrats to Alfie and Cherie expecting another kid, my they are so busy,
    but my future save is 6 people but no more children for them haha.
  • Options
    @Silverofdreams30 aww Thank you I'm glad I could get the pic at the right moment!

Thank you for telling me! I'm so happy that I might actually have another Alfie! Oh so you think Illusion is a mix of Cherie and Alfie!!! Good to know! :)
    I'm so impressed when you all can tell how kids will look as adults!!!

Yes they are so busy and it's starting to get to me how many are here! LOL But if that's what they want!!! :)

Are you SURE no more than 6 in the future of your future save!??!! lol I need to go read! I see you have an update!!!
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    173 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & CherieπŸ’• date/day26 <3 Saturday Morning <3

Alfie is the first to awaken. He surveys his household, sensing each member, pleased that all are having a peaceful sleep! His eyes becoming a bit concerned, as his senses flow over Alfred.
    Why is the boy still here? Wouldn't the boy leave at 3am like most who haven't been asked to stay over?
    H9bTz0b.jpg

But then Alfie remembers that he himself stayed at Cherie's, for so many many days with the invite never given,
    "Hmm I guess I must have thought the invite was Implied!? ... At Cherie's side is where I wanted to be! That is where I was happiest! so perhaps it is the same with Alfred!?"
    4yMYDx5.jpg

Alfie glances over at his Lovely, 'ah still asleep'. He decides to contemplate Joy & Alfred while he waits for Cherie to awaken.
    5gQYQmr.jpg
    v5vJi1h.jpg
    dMKVMzX.jpg

Cherie awakens, and approaches, never mindful of interrupting him for smooches!
    SzDlSAC.jpg

"Contemplate this, my love!" and kisses her handsome husband!
    eKta1fc.jpg
    Cpyh3Hd.jpg
    iLYZqTT.jpg

Cherie's kisses will lead to woo, and then Alfie's requirement of flirting afterwards lol so, I'll come back in half an hour.
    6Xq7s7N.jpg
    fNpbZLc.jpg

I see illusion get up, she goes directly to the chess table, and jumps to level 3 just by touching the chess board! (from her baby skills/play)
    EquDs5b.jpg

Cherie then comes up to interrupt her daughter to say "Illusion, time to practice your skills, my love."
    "yes Mama" and Illusion goes right back to playing chess! LOL
    Hm27FoX.jpg

Reverie wakes and is aware there is a new object that his twin just bought! He wants to check it out!
    BAlG30M.jpg
    sF3wZ16.jpg

Papa comes to chat and gets side tracked by his baby thought! he claps in happiness! lol
    Rev tells Papa some jokes! "Papa, What do you call a group of baby soldiers?''
    ''An infantry'' Hahahaha! they both laugh!
    c0BBsSH.jpg
    xItY7by.jpg
    PFtx3mA.jpg
    YZggwhA.jpg

"What a cute funny child my Rev is!" thinks Alfie.
    Gbg4aG4.jpg

Jimmy finds Jasmine upstairs and asks her to play some catch. I guess he forgot she was the best on her softball team!
    8gH3CvP.jpg
    F8UG2mp.jpg
    FyiLJJf.jpg
    Hyixnhz.jpg

Jimmy tries to impress Jazzy with his masculine throwing skillz!😁
    In0Nbfg.jpg
    FAYMLuh.jpg

Joy and Alfred are sleeping in so late this morning!
    Finally Alfred wakes! He immediately grabs his homework, he doesn't want Mr. Alfie to charge up here and tell him he is not being responsible in his studies!!!
    aWYoU5T.jpg
    j55DHV3.jpg

But Joy has also awoken, and just sensing her behind him makes Alfred forget everything but her!
    Joy just loooves to kiss her dreamboat!!!
    gsy8yQs.jpg
    37z52c9.jpg
    sUMP445.jpg
    Uc8A1gy.jpg

Alfie's senses were spot on, He comes up to speak with Alfred.
    vznqMNu.jpg

"'Son, when I was newly here, I was one day blessed with the incredible love of the most wonderful Fairy the world has ever known. Her love for me out shone all others, and soon I just never wanted to leave her side, so complete I felt, in the aura of her love!''
    ''I am wondering if this is how you might be feeling about my daughter?" says Alfie. And he can see Alfred nod, with tear glistened eyes.
    Alfie can sense there is more Alfred wants to say, but can't right now. He will approach him at a later time, when Alfred feels more like opening up.
    Alfie leaves, to dance with Cherie.
    6qEchcF.jpg
    1ik9joe.jpg
    TeW5tTn.jpg
    hstWdIq.jpg

Alfred gets cheered up by silly Joy. She means the world to him!
    kGGhbHn.jpg
    612nSeo.jpg
    JfPytcO.jpg

Joy decides she need to speak with Papa. First she tries to butter him up, by complimenting his genius.
    Then she needs to tell Papa alll About Alfred, babies, and Weddings again!
    oh,oh, look at Alfie's change of expression!!!
    M6W1pvh.jpg
    92bn3Bg.jpg
    qUzJvI3.jpg
    XJD0XbU.jpg
    n51OY1N.jpg

"No Joy! No teens in my house will ever have babies! It is Fine you love Alfred. Papa is happy for you to find such love, But No Teen Marriage! and No Teen Babies!"
    "Aww Gee Whiz, Papa, All the other teens get to get married and have babies! I'm the Only one who can't! It's not Fair!"
    "I think you are exaggerating to Papa, Joy!"
    OPHzP5W.jpg
    kCcJqQZ.jpg
    yRmdM12.jpg
    gMb7pWK.jpg

Joy tries another tactic!
    "Papa can I have a party at a Teen House? We can buy or rent a Party House and only the responsible Teens will be invited, so You won't have to Worry at ALL!"
    J4giaGK.jpg
    Cy6uE0Y.jpg

"Of Course you can my darling daughter! Papa would never deny you and your friends some fun!"
    rgWxKnl.jpg

"And your good ol Papa will be Right There to chaperone, too!!!" Alfie adds
    Opok2FF.jpg
    efkc0HM.jpg
    8FsNiKB.jpg

lol Joy!

Rev and Illusion found some softballs and are having a nice game of catch!
    Soon they all will be called in for lunch! :)
    FCfAz2C.jpg
    PweKlVt.jpg
    PSeMS4g.jpg
    un8Vors.jpg

:smile:
  • Options
    @DivaDoodle : great update!
    4yMYDx5.jpg
    Aww <3
    No need to say more!!!!

I could stop here, my needs are fullfilled....

Lol, silly Sims, Cherie ordering Illusion to practise her skills... although the little girl already does this!!! :D

In0Nbfg.jpg
    Oh.my.god.!
    This is gold!
    It is so funny how Jazzy made mincemeat of Jimmy, great! :D
    The pictures tell of his skills, Alfie didnΒ΄t teach him sports, hm? He has failed as a dad here!!!! Tststs, he should woohoo less and take more care for his children!!! (My Sims ALWAYS teach their kids a big variety of skills, so he should listen to Tyler more....!) ;)
    You can even see JimmyΒ΄s fails when Alfie talks to Alfred (who seems shortly before moving in, hm?)

Hahaha, like every little teen girl Joy can wrap her daddy around her little finger! So there will be another teen house?
    Ha, Alfie isnΒ΄t as stupid as I thought he was! He will be chaperone of the teenage house/party! He knows his little girl at least a bit!! :D

Rev and Illusion are so sweet together, compared to the stress Joy causes it is a 'joy' to look at them playing catch! <3

:D Placing the stinking potty into the main room is such a good idea! I wonder who will clean it???

:D:D:D my townies are the same, when my Sims attend a party the other guests woohoo like bonobos, too. (My family likes to do so, as well, but their goddess doesnΒ΄t let them most of the time....) So Sims seem to woohoo to release stress or to get a good realtionship to someone or such... I would like to know why the devs felt the need to make the Sims so h..o...r...n...y....????!!!!!

Lol about Jimmy being smarter and trying to be the good son! He knows how his daddy reacts to baby whishes... Do Jimmy or Jazzy have baby wishes?

Aha, Wikerman is a strange name. I didnΒ΄t / couldnΒ΄t know this name because I have deleted all service Sims when IΒ΄ve moved the whole town to a new Moonlight Falls. And when I began to play in Moonlight Falls I didnΒ΄t take care of them and they all have been gone (died) lonng times ago!
    So I donΒ΄t know any service Sims....
    I think IΒ΄ve missed some opportunities here!
    It is awesome that he skipped work just for smooching with Anya! IΒ΄ve never saw that in my game! Although some of my family donΒ΄t need lots of persuasiveness to not go to work! Just deleting the "go to work"-interaction once and they stay at home happily!! :D

You are right, Contessa is greatly made, she so looks like a vampire! I am happy that she has a happy life with a lovely husband now!

:D:D:D youΒ΄ll need a very big magnifying glass!!! Haldir and Travis like to do some things together, but the others like to do lots of things on their own...
    Tyler is a loner, so whenever I donΒ΄t direct him he searches for a laptop far far away from the others, if the laptops are all in a room where someone else is already in he takes out his own laptop and places it at a table somewhere in a room where he can be alone... or he takes it out in the middle of a thunderstorm and sits at the garden table.... this is the reason why the garden table is placed under a roof in their new house now... :D
    But Seth is a very good father, he always asks Adelheid to play catch, thatΒ΄s really sweet!

LOL LOL LOL at the hobo and garbage man! How threatening this had had been for you!!! (Although I can understand him I donΒ΄t like the thought that he put in you the thought that hobos and homeless people are dirty and no-gos.. I always think that this is not good for children to learn... but somehow I can understand him...)
    Especially when you think about how germy the world is... We have the worst experience of spreading germs right now, hm?? ItΒ΄s good that he taught you to stay clean and healthy! I still have to wait for being vaccinated so my only defense against "germs" are masks and hygene.. (disinfectants everywhere here!!)

:s well, hygene has a lot to do with personal cleanness, right? In German hospitals there are disinfectants at every corner, the nurses and the doctors desinfect their hands whenever they enter a patientΒ΄s room. But the nurses still breath at you or cough, and from some of them I really donΒ΄t wnat to be touched at all, even while they have desinfected their hands...
    The hospitals provide clothes for the staff, so I just hope that nurses and doctors change clothes every day and give the worn clothes to the laundry. But the doctors wear the same doctorΒ΄s overall for all patients they visit at the doctorΒ΄s round... and the nurses wear their clothes the whole day... maybe IΒ΄m just too picky?
    Moreover I think that the "cleaning" just spreads the germs, but after all the floor looks clean, hm? IΒ΄ve once asked a cleaning lady if she could pick up my shoes to clean under them but she just told me that she didnΒ΄t have so much time to do so in every room.. they donΒ΄t have enough cleaning staff in the hospitals I think. IΒ΄ve told you that they put a bit of liquid (ItΒ΄s some water, cleaner and some disinfectant) on the floor, then use the same mop to spread it on the floor and dry it with another mop. I donΒ΄t call that cleaning, maybe IΒ΄m too scared of germs? I clean better at home!
    I should have gone to some check ups last and this year, I will do that after I get vaccinated!
    hehehe, I thought Germans were cleaner than most of the world, it seems as if I was wrong here, hm??? :D
    Oh, so you really meant India! Did they live there for some time? Good that he took her out of the normal hospital and took her to a ayurveda hospital (although they canΒ΄t really help with most of the diseases a normal hospital can help?). Good that it helped her!!!!
    Well, IΒ΄ve never been to India, so I canΒ΄t tell something about the hgygene there, but your desciption could have discribed some hospitals IΒ΄ve been to in the last 30 years... :D
    But I so can understand that some baths can be very healing, I would have liked a camomille bath or a mugo mountain pine bath today as well!!! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    DivaDoodle
    173 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & Cherie, date/day26 <3 Saturday Morning <3

Great moment when Cherie kisses Alfie in the morning

Many great pictures, l crown this one :) :

fNpbZLc.jpg

"Papa, What do you call a group of baby soldiers?'' ''An infantry'' :D

"Papa, What do you call two red shoes?''…."'a pair'" ;)

Again, have to mention how much I like Joy, very very cute sim.
    enjoy…Joy (now I have become as silly as Rev)

'I am wondering if this is how you might be feeling about my daughter?" says Alfie.
    Not that many farther would react like that when a boy wish to β€œenter” their daughter :D

Please Joy, just be a teen for a while, you are so young, don’t rush life. ;)

good ol Papa will be Right There to chaperone o shame, not what she had in mind. :p

Nice picture of Rev and Illusion

Great update
    Happy simmimg <3
    Jumping right into my next episode right now. Better remember to fulfil the wishes I promised my villagers.

• Options
    @DivaDoodle

Shirtless Alfie <3, I love all the shirtless photos
    haha.
    Joy is so wanting to get married,
    poor Alfie can't be too easy for him not letting her do that hehe.
    Aww, haha Illusion playing chess instead of working on her skills,
    guess she thinks chess is a good skill to work on.
  • Options

@DivaDoodle DON'T do a reset town!! and mess up the prom again!! :grin:

I love that Alfie thinks of his family and senses them when he wakes up! That is how Jamie will be. He already senses Bekka! :smiley:
    Sweet morning kisses!

Illusion was smart to work on her skills. Silly Mama interrupting her to tell her to do what she is already doing! :grin:

haha, funny joke! I love kids jokes especially when they crack up and can't finish telling it.

oops, silly Jimmy wanting to play catch. He should have stuck with fishing with her! :lol:

Interesting chat Alfie had with Alfred. I would hope he would encourage him to at least let his father know where he is. The man must care since he is looking for him. He may not win the best Dad award ignoring his wings, but he cares enough to try to find him. :cry:

Joy is getting a little bit repetitive trying to talk Alfie into letting her marry Alfred and have babies as a teen.
    I laughed out loud when Alfie told her he would chaperone. He is probably not the best chaperone unless you leave Cherie at home!
    Her face was priceless!
  • Options

@AlexaKry lol so many great and funny comments!!! :D:) Where do I start? I had a different take on the pics! My question was HOW and When did Jasmine get better at skills than Jimmy? Jimmy came as a kid and Jasmine just got here a week ago? So does that mean the homeless can somehow come into the real dimension and practice skills? so everyone we see at the park, playing catch and horseshoes are actually improving their game?
    I thought the answer would be No since I don't use SP, so this is really interesting!!! WOW!!!
    I need to take a look at Alfred's skills and the 2 babysitters skill and see if anything has improved!!! For Science!πŸ˜πŸ˜ƒ

No, all I see is the parents Autonomously teach the basic baby skills, sometimes baby books. If they see a toddler playing they might join them. Sometimes the kids will ask to play catch with adults. My Athletic parents initiate 'catch' constantly, so those kids have a higher skill in athletics, and learn to love it (probably)
    Ziggy was born with the Athletic skill so he will probably master it! :) I should go put the soccer thing at his house, I bet he will like it!!!

But I want each child to choose their own set of skills/interests, so it's not important they are all at the Top. Same with the baby toys, I put them all out there but it's the Toddler who decides if he likes the peg box or the crayons or the Xylophone. -- so each kid has their own likes and dislikes because it's all self chosen. :) Then I progress to the kids real wishes are when they are a child.πŸ˜ƒ

My fav pix is this one. Alfie is contemplating but also looking over at Cherie, with a smile, as she starts to approach him! He keeps contenplating but turns around still contemplating, to be ready for her! lol I love when they multitask!πŸ˜πŸ’–
    SzDlSAC.jpg
    eKta1fc.jpg

I went to move the stinky potty but some one had already cleaned it, I didn't see who, darn! sometimes they are tricky quick!

OMG That Joy! :D I think we all could see her plan in her nutty immature little brain! Alfie of course saw it right away! LOL He sees all their thoughts, He knows his daughter completely. :)

No Jimmy and Jazzy don't have baby wishes, but they also have the F. O. traits, they just have wishes for each other like date each other, kiss and go to prom with, etc.

I would like to know why the devs felt the need to make the Sims so h..o...r...n...y....????!!!!! I don't KNOW??!! I am sure they all had fulfilling love lives, and families and were such great upstanding citizen's, husbands, and fathers!? So it's a mystery to me too!!! LOL (j/k with the pic!)
    ZH3IAJy.jpg

Oh Wikerman is an interesting fellow!!! All his clothes are made with a wicker looking pattern on the fabric LOLπŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ I get amazed at how much time and thought goes into the homeless, that maybe a player won't even get to see, unless we are there just at the right time! Teddy was already an astronaut in an other town, with an expensive car, so who would ever see or know him unless in a certain circumstance!!! I only saw him leaving work one day and thought Wait Who's That? My sim might want to meet him! 😁 And I then see they have already made him all different nice sets of clothes and personality! Same for most homeless! Some of the homeless are 'prettier' or more interesting than most townies! I'm just so curious about them!
    (But i still don't like Wikerman's face, just his clothes and personality!) LOL

~~~~I Know! I Never saw it before in a homeless to leave for work then cancel it himself!!! Also since the days with Victor, Wikerman kept leaving his job to come to the lot where I (the Camera) was, like to try to make himself known to my sims, and getting in the face of Watcher!!! LOL so that made me love Wikerman!πŸ˜πŸ’•

other stuff we love to talk a bout!😘
    I was just told by my surgeon the vaccine will help to make it so that if I do get infected, my sickness with be less severe than w/o it. I still am urged to avoid people and wear a mask. She told me, The hope is that when everyone finally gets vaccinated that the covid infections will all become less and less severe over time, finally ending up to be like a common cold. that is the hope she told me. My hubby (and probably others) thinks he is now Superman and tries (if I don't catch him in time!) to talk with all the 'Superman' neighbors, and who ever rings the door bell to talk and talk with the front door wide open and no one is wearing masks! :#
    I am the mask police of our cul-de-sac!!! the Only way I could get him to comply, is to finally tell him 'no mask, no kisses'! :D He is very stubborn! lol
    But, I also am So sick of masks!!! I've relied on watching people's mouths to help hear, since a child, so I am now the annoying old lady saying what? what? as I stare at their talking mouth, covered by a mask!!! LOL

NO you are Not too picky!!! I wonder how many hospital personnel keep their hospital shoes away from their families! My best friend at work, when we had our toddlers, told me she found her baby son in the closet gnawing on her hospital shoes!! :o that was over 35 years ago but we both just freaked out!!!

I think you can depend on the disinfectants to do the job if you read the label! It will tell all it cleans, and protects against! most you find today in hospitals, you would never even touch without a gloved hand, it can probably kill everything including people if touched!

When you go to your check ups you can wear long sleeves and long pants, put your hair in a bun if it's long, wear mask (and disposable gloves, if you want) wear glasses , even plain-o's (the ones with just glass). When you get home, strip at the front door--No, Inside is Fine!!! LOL and go run to the shower! :)

He was interested in doing the deep meditation course at the meditation center there in India(less expensive than the one in Iowa), to get his wife away from all the home worry. her Mom is very mean to her and demanding, and they were having problems with their teen son. His wife also does the care for her disabled sister, just toooo much for one person, and the stress was manifesting as all sorts of physical ailments and ruining her health, so he took her there for 3 weeks to try to get some needed peace! She is the sweetest most giving woman but I wish she could learn to say No a bit to her Mom and her countless sisters demands and their incessant need to tell her alll their problems! :o:s:#
    love talking with you my friend! 😘

~~~~~~~~~πŸ±β€πŸ’»πŸ±β€πŸ’»πŸ±β€πŸ’»

@Tamijo thank you for such lovely comments! aww there are so many expression I just love!

lol cute joke!

LOL nobody cares about woo in this town :D But Alfie might be onto something about Alfred's feelings of his daughter, and now can sense that there is More making the boy prefer Alfie's home to his own home.

LOL Exactly! what Joy doesn't want is her Papa being chaperone, dashing her plan, to go around the house rules!!!!

Thank you!!! I hope you will tell us Who and What wishes the great God Tamijo is fulfilling!!! :) Have fun playing!!!

@Silverofdreams30 I <3 shirtless Alfie too! haha I go way overboard taking pics of him!

Joy is as bad as Fawn was, with the marriage and babies thoughts! I am scared now to let Rev and Illusion have the FO trait, just in case!!! :o

I agree with you that it must also be hard on Alfie not to let his darling Joy have her wishes!!!

Wasn't that funny that Illusion was already doing her skills and Cherie wanted to command her! LOL Maybe Cherie thought that painting was more important? 😁

Yes I was surprised to see Illusion choose again chess, I thought she was going to then go paint!

@bekkasan I Know TY I have 2 days before I can reset the town!!! Prom is on a Monday for some strange reason! I'll try not blow it! B)

Yes I think it's very sweet too! I KNOW Jamie will be soo awesome and sense all his family!!! I always LOVE when you write about his sensing abilities!!!πŸ’–

Hahaha That was so funny to me, that Cherie commanded 'work on your skills!' :D what a nut!

Oh me too! Kids are just soooo cute! πŸ˜πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’– I really miss working, my favorite was when the 'big' kids would come to visit their siblings! There was this cutest little boy who wanted to tell me about 'The Big Surprise" he had waiting for his Mommy at home (she had just had a c section) I said 'Oh I bet it will be Great!!! and Mommy will be sooo surprised!" and he loud whispered "Yes! It is a Giant Maze!!!!!" and the Mom says, deadpan, "I can't wait." LOL :D:D:DπŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–πŸ’–

LOL yes Jimmy is really good now at fishing! He looks sooo silly playing catch!😁

If Alfie gets a thought or talk bubble that looks like it can be him telling Alfred to tell his Dad where he is, I will do that just for YOU!!! <3

Alfie and Alfred talk way more than I show but so far I haven't seen the 'house' or his dad's face, in the thought bubbles---maybe I should do it with the baby picture? that seems to come up often!

I LOVED Joy's disappointed face!!! LOL I don't think she can stop being repetitive, she's a teen and talks about what she is interested in! πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    173 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & CherieπŸ’• date/day26 <3 Saturday Afternoon & Night <3

Cherie decides everyone should get out to get some fresh air at the Summer Festival! Today is the first day of Summer! wheeee!
    "Honey, There are good things to eat so everyone one can enjoy something different and delicious for lunch!" she tells her sweet husband "Besides I have a craving for a snow cone!
    Yq0y4iM.jpg
    AyEjt42.jpg
    fMKkI0X.jpg

Of course Alfie gets the car right away, very eager to please his pregnant wife!
    FKVdMcI.jpg

So many activities to choose from what will each decide to do? Ah, Illusion decides to play soccer with Ziggy! She taunts him!
    Wow so FUN for Ziggy to show up that taunting girl!!!! LOL
    JHwgBaq.jpg
    1oJrv7q.jpg
    IRwryhJ.jpg
    eXAXBTT.jpg
    CZGFEvO.jpg

"What are these things Jimmy. with the little string sticking out?" Jazzy asks him.
    "Oh let me show you! Stand back Jazzy and cover your ears!!"
    WaXFSjS.jpg
    lMurK7i.jpg
    FtPVStW.jpg
    6WYdie7.jpg
    3CMyJzS.jpg
    vRvCZ4p.jpg

Jazzy has a wish for a water balloon fight, but after Watcher goes to all the trouble of setting it up for her, she cancels it! LOL
    "Come on Jimmy, lets get tan and nice looking for the Prom!"
    "OK Jazzy! Good idea!"
    fKchKtm.jpg
    TIgqYVl.jpg

Reverie wants to try the hot dog contest with Papa! Mama is enjoying her snow cone!
    fq6XMsk.jpg
    DPa1Oi6.jpg

Illusion got her pride hurt when Ziggy beat her at soccer! So she decides to play chess! She will challenge that ol Ziggy Parish someday to game of Chess! hahaha
    1kadpCy.jpg

Oh Ziggy is having a snow cone with Dwayne Wolff, the King of the Were's!
    eT93Q9p.jpg

That playboy Vampire Ayden (teen Tristan's Dad) Has found the lovely and tender, Gail Storm, to either bite or flirt with!
    Etiamoh.jpg
    ZLEOnwC.jpg
    wfSPJWy.jpg

They are in Ziggy's Way!!! Finally Ziggy gives up, since they can't take the hint, and he goes off to do his homework!
    24zLESk.jpg
    V7LtFtM.jpg
    yjxF8Sw.jpg

There you are Joy! she is enjoying a snowcone sitting with her sister!
    BHG8HHO.jpg

Alfred is playing soccer, he is smart and chooses the place that is Not occupied by the flirters! LOL
    gKxcmX2.jpg
    sP81rSJ.jpg
    uKYOIHP.jpg
    VVSHhut.jpg

Jazzy is going for a snow cone! In her place, Alfred's evil Mother sunbathes! She is thinking about Jimmy.
    GyDAMzx.jpg
    xjDp2tz.jpg

Jimmy gets his head caught in the umbrella! Maybe he isn't as smart as Watcher thought he was! ;) LOL "Big brother what are you doing?" asks Rev
    "I'm waiting for Ziggy to come talk to me, Rev"
    hhGJEyr.jpg
    Ni1Cr60.jpg
    4OrA4j1.jpg

Since I can't control Alfred, I have Jimmy go meet Alfred's Mom. (So I can get his head unstuck, lol) And so he can tell her that Alfred's been staying over at his house (for Bekkasan) but errrm, ew, Watcher does Not like Mrs. Hopcraft to think of 'public woo' when meeting a Teen! :# That's a bit more evil than I thought!
    j01c7La.jpg

"I really hate shedding werewolves" she complains (Dwayne Wolff, the Were, works with her in the political career)
    "Oh I guess that can be a problem alright, All those hairs everywhere" says Jimmy.
    VH9L2KU.jpg
    9u0VERf.jpg

Jimmy, whose fairy abilities have been growing by leaps and bounds, catches a drift of her 'woo thoughts' Again!! wth!??! His spidey fairy senses are Alarmed!!! :o
    kniCkDQ.jpg

Time to go Jimmy, she is no good for a sweet boy like you to talk with! Say it, and Leave!

"You are evil of thought, and your son is so right to stay with us! I will go tell him he is welcome to stay with us ForEver if he wants to! And Tell your poor husband that you have seen Alfred twice, over the past days, so he won't worry!!! Shame on you for not telling him!"
    Tj3a9ce.jpg
    2pUbJWj.jpg

Mrs. Hopcraft is delighted to cause bad feelings in people!(part of the evil trait) And gets ready to let Jimmy have it! (OMG just being near her, Jimmy gets a wish to be the emperor of evil, now! NO!!!!)

Alfie, sensing all, comes charging over.
    tuDYxlE.jpg

Alfie says in a very low, stern voice "Don't even try to chastise my son for speaking the truth! I have seen your thoughts! It would be a much more Wise idea to Not anger a Master Alchemist, Fairy, Miriam!" Alfie adds "Be off, and tell the Preacher your son is safe, and welcome with us for as long as he feels the need!"
    8G8qAyW.jpg
    grX6UcW.jpg
    R7odMoD.jpg
    ghkQ4TZ.jpg

"Papa, I liked the way you handled it better than I did. You didn't use an accusation, just told that you Saw, and suggested a more wise idea for her!!! I admire your understated but stronger way! I feel like a baby still, in the words I chose." Alfie gives Jimmy time to sort his thoughts and feelings.
    "Also I was already a bit mad and embarrassed this morning, that Jasmine is so much better at sports than I am, so I guess I flew off the handle too quickly, but Gosh! Alfred's Mom's Thoughts!!!! :# "
    kRehlhZ.jpg

"There are all kinds of people in the world, my son. I am proud of you for sticking up for yourself and Alfred. You have learned much today!" Alfie smiles encouragingly at Jimmy and Jimmy feels better, lighter. ''Now Lets go play some soccer and blow off some steam, eh my boy!?"

Watcher checks on the others: Rev is having a snow cone!
    GmSmGjK.jpg

Cherie is playing horseshoes---but someone, probably Ayden since he is a 'proper trait' guy-- made her feel humiliated! :# I take away the moodlet because I wasn't here to protect her LOL
    well it's my prerogative! I am the Watcher! heheheeee and Cherie is a favorite! <3
    R0NYp4K.jpg

Wow!!! Illusion is stilll playing chess! Now Alfred has joined her! Interesting he stayed far away from his Mom today!
    LLYb0AP.jpg

Ah Papa and Jimmy play!
    znAxHtQ.jpg
    mKdLreW.jpg
    6rafXua.jpg

Poor Jimmy! ... he'll get it eventually! ;)
    ujB7I3u.jpg
    yXLAGdW.jpg

Illusion finally gets up to get a snow cone! What! Octavio is here Again with his poison drinks! :open_mouth:
    qfESP7j.jpg
    RlkBNO0.jpg

But lovely Aiden McGraw is on the case! incognito, of course! ;)
    Oh maybe Aiden is on a break! ;)
    1Y6edNB.jpg
    LSVXTa0.jpg

Yes his attractive wife, Amelina is here!
    dBcV6EO.jpg
    E9AKqb0.jpg
    HWL3Q6l.jpg

Alfie comes to have his snow cone with Illusion.
    m0QxBsT.jpg

UhOh! ... whew! luckily BΓ©bΓ© and Fawn didn't get a poisoned drink!
    o1eOMtj.jpg
    2nvQRcY.jpg
    GExPJJt.jpg

More hotdog contest! I have Joy invite Ayden the Vampire, to stuff his face, as punishment for humiliating poor Cherie! LOL Serves you right Ayden! I already know you are not good at this contest, and only like blood!
    qqmKW9e.jpg
    JISaYM1.jpg

Aww Alfie comes to tell Cherie how pretty she is! He is very romantic!😍
    X1pQ07U.jpg
    a1dEmJS.jpg
    ABcrhsJ.jpg

Oh, awkward! I check to see if Alfie can talk to Preacher Hopcraft--no he doesn't know him-- Wait!!! was the preacher here all day and didn't talk to his son?
    that's weird that both Alfred's parents didn't talk with him! :o
    QvhPyH6.jpg

Bekkasan this is for you, to see how truly private the bed is, no one can see, with or without the decorative screens! ;)
    N5xcQ4P.jpg

BΓ©bΓ© pulls out her trusty sleeping bag and Ziggy tells a ghost story to no one.
    AGFLpvi.jpg

The teens play with the water toys.
    So5dMJN.jpg

OH! Alfred is telling Aiden, the investigator, about his evil Mother!!! Perhaps he is asking for Aiden for help!? Aiden says YES he will take the case!
    Alfred feels good that an adult believed him! I check and Aiden and Alfred are friends now.
    mpf7ICK.jpg
    tKisnps.jpg
    YKwQrWt.jpg
    l59a1vJ.jpg

WHAT The Heck!!! Octavio!!! Did Joy drink the Poison?!!! :o
    RXX85ly.jpg

Home is where the heart is, and Alfred thinks Joy feels like home to him! <3
    stWZbr2.jpg
    N7zcHGW.jpg
    <3:3<3

and LOL Alfred! :D *shakes head* πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£
    o8DvlyK.jpg

• Options
    @DivaDoodle

They seemed to have a great day in the festival
    area. Everyone seemed to enjoy themselves.
  • Options

@Silverofdreams30 yes they have a good time there! I like to go there a lot to see what other townies will show up!

It's getting harder to follow them all around though, without feeling like I am missing something that might be happening, not in my view! lol

Thank you for your nice comments my friend! :)
  • Options
    edited May 2021
    174 The Watcher Watches: Alfie & CherieπŸ’• date/day27 <3 The Swimming Pool <3

Since it's Summer I know Alfie and Cherie's family will probably have wishes, bugging Watcher to let them go to the swimming pool! :| I don't know if the gym's swimming pool will count for the wish, so I need to make a nicer one than what is available in town!
    And 😁 Of Course as soon as I finish it, that is what triggers everyone's wish to go, I should have known!!!

Watcher actually hates swimming pools :# so afraid that the game will trigger a sim to drown, even though bekkasan has reminded me to use reset sim. I still get the heebee geebies! So, Watcher takes other precautions, just in case!!! :o

"Rev come help me harvest these plants!" calls Illusion. "Watcher put so many here, I need help!"
    8HiMnwM.jpg
    Yly8Ej8.jpg

"Oh this takes a long time to harvest, let's get the others to help us!" says Reverie.
    "What are these plants I wonder?" asks Jasmine
    rRSHXBG.jpg

"They are the death flowers" says Jimmy, casting Bloom on the last plant. "They are a life saver, and Grimmy's favorite flower!"
    "We can go swimming today, and float on our floaties, Jazzy, would you like that?"
    Jazzy thinks it's a great idea! Jimmy is so clever! And so fun, And so cute! She grabs him for kisses!
    Jimmy is always so happy about her love and spontaneity!
    PZuJ4J1.jpg
    OTh0NkL.jpg
    akbeRUS.jpg
    9xA8BvD.jpg

Reverie just loves his big sister's boyfriend! "Alfred is such a nice guy!" he thinks. He gives him a floatie as a gift.
    Alfred is so touched, he hugs him "Thank you little dude!"
    TiC1b7c.jpg
    hX4lUgZ.jpg
    AqeDsVa.jpg

"Alfred, Why can’t you hear runners when they're training? ... They wear sneakers!! hahahaha"
    JMcgFu4.jpg
    ulocAvF.jpg
    lol

I have Illusion give Alfred a death flower. So, now we're All Set to go swimming,(to test the new lot!) just as soon as Alfie wakes um is done!
    lYNbq1f.jpg
    Ul7OTxY.jpg
    iTdAIT8.jpg

They arrive and everyone decides what is most fun to do!
    jFQklaD.jpg
    eDssMry.jpg
    E7IqcHj.jpg
    nH3NI9Q.jpg
    8Lfp7Pm.jpg

Skills are gaining quickly because it's fun! :) there always is a first time for everyone!😁
    5StAHQP.jpg
    SeTVITI.jpg
    6W7yQnV.jpg
    yldBl1K.jpg

The love doves found the hot tub.πŸ’•
    gC3fxKZ.jpg

I put the 30x40 lot on a much larger 40x40 lot so we could have the water toys and a nice grassy field to play catch, (to distract them from wanting to be in the pool so much!!!) hahaha ;)
    U1daBd9.jpg

WOW! Jimmy finally caught Jazzy's fast ball!!! He is so impressed with his improvement, he wishes for a LTW of being a Sports Legend! πŸ˜πŸ˜‚πŸ€£ so I let him!!! hahaha Jazzy wants to do that too, so I lock hers in too!
    Gi1afcL.jpg
    5EI6gNL.jpg
    hD2hQvk.jpg

I forgot to show you the rest of the lot, I got it on the exchange a few years ago. I like it best of all swimming pool lots!
    DiXMt02.jpg
    tAry0EA.jpg
    mMDquVu.jpg

Alfie comes over to check on Cherie.
    NZ4YZ0s.jpg
    puiplm4.jpg
    JwB0r9z.jpg

"You're not over exerting yourself, are you Lovely?" He looks in her eyes to see her thoughts, Cherie might lie if she's having too much Fun!
    "no, I'm fine, Alfie, but it won't be much longer!" Cherie laughs. And then looks at her thoughtful husband. "I really love you Alfie, so much!"
    "I love you too, Cherie!"πŸ’–πŸ˜˜
    0EoSSH9.jpg
    CDL1Ggb.jpg
    hKbyv2f.jpg
    zUgJ9tQ.jpg
    ZmPa9Nz.jpg

They head to sun themselves a bit more, Alfie staying close by Cherie's side.
    QwCzqXt.jpg
    yscFl7q.jpg

The little ones have biked home, having had enough of the new swim lot. I find them playing chess together.
    81E04Jq.jpg

And then, Watcher sees that Cherie wasn't fooling, it wasn't going to be much longer now at ALL!!!
    She is always so happy in labor! I think she really likes it!
    lol but not Alfie! It still freaks him out!😁
    8fNKqBK.jpg
    BjHvanj.jpg
    DJzhUAn.jpg
    y00Ftnx.jpg

I wait to see where Cherie will decide to give birth. She decides she wants to go to the hospital, and Alfie Runs to the sidewalk to wait for her! lol poor Cherie, so heavy with child, is very slow!
    YyCCilL.jpg
    HEICvH6.jpg

Cherie abruptly turns around "Wait a minute!!! I forgot to get a snow cone!!!"
    'It's OK Lovely, we will get you one, right after!" says Alfie
    "Welll OK , if you promise!"
    "I promise, hon!" Alfie laughs, thinking she is so cute!
    nKb5YLy.jpg
    1J5L3Cw.jpg
    xSLmsWx.jpg
    IICG15n.jpg

The teens are still at the pool having fun! The family outing having turned into a date for Alfred and Joy.
    8wKEVy0.jpg
    pgyU8I8.jpg
    Xitfbnw.jpg
    mS74NzG.jpg

Jimmy and Jazzy have a snow cone, then they want to see what frozen kisses are like!
    mEQJl5F.jpg
    ucbm8Lg.jpg
    szDKDNd.jpg

Finally Cherie gets all her 4 baby wishes fulfilled! that was an enormous amount of points awarded! (and now I can lock in her snow cone wish, which she kept up all this time!!! lol!)
    Alfie is so tremendously delighted with his new son, he feels like dancing on air!
    He names his son Airk meaning 'Air Dancer'! (sounds like Air + K, Airk , from the movie Willow. ) :)
    7yCzxx0.jpg
    vCWdwui.jpg

Mama Cherie is in her element! <3
    OKlGeZ2.jpg
    vUayOC0.jpg
    5eJWUQz.jpg

Joy and the other teens sense the new baby has come! And are so excited to head home!
    Joy takes a sharp intake of air, seeing her new beautiful brother! "oh how precious is 🐸🐸🐸🐸!"
    3ameAzK.jpg
    g6x5Djt.jpg
    tZpeBmB.jpg
    mx9FxQU.jpg

Mama is pleased, seeing Joy through the wall! "This will be good for Joy, a tiny one to love and dote on!" Cherie thinks.
    ytAwxet.jpg
    bbEx7eu.jpg
    Wpog9Hv.jpg

Cherie finds the gift from Alfie :) "He is such a sweetheart!" she thinks.
    t1W2Xkm.jpg
    Tke0Agw.jpg

Reverie asks Papa if he can grow some plants to learn Bloom! Of course Alfie is all for that!
    BCGgmnx.jpg
    RjDEBMc.jpg

Reverie runs to tell his twin, Illusion, and they end up sleeping in the tree house tonight :)
    aCZRuJV.jpg
    GcW6tSB.jpg
    6Hz5EPL.jpg

Tiny Airk has such a cozy slumber in this house so filled with love! <3
    Y5m3pGN.jpg

πŸ’•πŸ’•πŸ’•
  • Options
    The forum has been slow this week so far it seems like.

Congrats to the new baby boy, cute baby <3
    Rev and Illusion get along well together, I love the treehouse.
    Cherie finally got her cone wish haha.
    Wow, maybe now she got 4 children, she might stop wishing for more haha. :D

I won't let my future save family have more kids, 6 people is already enough to handle for
    me hehe.
    Joy really loves kids, she can have as many she wants when she's older.

Lovely update.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top