Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Homebound Holiday Gift Exchange ~ Closed!

ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
edited February 13 in Nominated Threads
homeboundge.jpg

Our holiday season might be different this year but there are ways we can stay connected within Our Community.

Posting positive notes on player walls
Sending cute links to images and gifs
And …
Participating in a Sims 3 homemade gift exchange

Sound interesting? SIMtastic!!!
Please read on …

This is a SECRET EXCHANGE.
Please do not reveal your Buddy before the gifting period opens.

Certain communication will only be done via private messages so each Buddy will need to check their Inbox on a regular basis.

Checklist:
Be a Buddy! Use the Buddy Form Letter found in the 4th post.
Chat & ask generic questions in the thread.
For specific questions concerning gifts & such, send me a PM.
Follow the Rules (3rd post) & note the Important Dates (2nd post).
During gifting time, compliment & click the “Recommend It” button.
Above all, Have FUN!!!

BIG Hugs!
Addy

NOTE:
Nov 9th ~ ciane has graciously accepted and is now my assistant/helper extraordinaire!

Index:
Important Dates
Rules
Buddy Letter Form
Buddy Letters
Buddy Gifts will be revealed come Gifting Time!
Frequently Asked Questions
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• ADWilsonADWilson Posts: 6,755 Member
    edited October 2020
    Important Dates
    Please add to your calendar!!!

Late Buddy Letters will not be accepted!

Buddy Names: Each Buddy name will be sent via private message and should arrive by 10 pm (EST) on Wednesday, November 4.

ALL check-ins need to be done via the thread.
    Do not send a private message or post on my Sims 3 My Page wall.

Check-in ONE: Before or by the end of Saturday, November 7.
    This lets me know that you received your Buddy name.
    If you haven’t received a name and need it re-sent, please let me know ASAP!

Check-in TWO: Before or by the end of Sunday, November 15.
    This is just a general check-in to let me know that you’re doing okay.

If you need help with anything or foresee any problems, be sure to ask or mention this! General questions should be asked in the thread, but Buddy specific ones must be sent to me via private message.

Check-in THREE: Before or by the end of Sunday, November 29.
    Your gift should be almost ready to go at this time.

VERY Important!!!: If you miss one of the above check-ins without letting me know beforehand, you will receive a private message. If you do not respond by the date listed in the private message, you will be eliminated from this gift exchange and won’t receive a gift. The person who had you will be asked if they would like to gift the Buddy you were assigned. The only exception against elimination is letting me know ahead of time that you will miss a deadline.

GIFTING Time: Sunday, December 6 through Saturday, December 12.
    If you are unable to gift during this time, let me know ASAP!
    Post edited by ADWilson on
    edited October 2020
    Rules

Remember, this is a Sims 3 only gift exchange ~ NO Sims 4 gifts allowed.

The rules have been categorized in the hopes that they’ll be easier to read.
    Be sure to check each spoiler tag!

REQUIREMENT to join: Be able to upload to your studio.
    If you haven’t uploaded anything within the last 3 months, now is a good time to check and ensure that you can. Create a simple sim and/or build a basic house then upload for testing purposes.

Hello, Buddy!
    If you signed up for a previous gift exchange and didn’t give a homemade gift, you will not be paired up in this exchange. Sorry, no exceptions!

B1. Join by posting a letter (see post 4 for the form letter that must be used!).

B2. If you get a new store item or pack, please edit your Buddy letter AND post in the thread that changes were made.

B3. Keep your Buddy Name a secret once you receive your name via private message.

B4. Remember to check-in on the check-in dates! Checking in early is fine.

B5. Regularly check this forum thread.

B6. Asking a question if fine. Copping an attitude is not.
    Rude or mean behavior will not be tolerated. If seen, I will remove you at my discretion.

B7. If something comes up (ex: personal, computer problems, etc.), please let me know ASAP via PM so arrangements can be made for your Buddy.

Make Gifts!
    M1. No custom content is allowed. All gifts will be custard checked, no exceptions.
    Please refer to the FAQs post on how to start a clean, no CC game.

M2. You must make at least one homemade gift for your Buddy.
    This is not something that is bought from the Sims 3 store.

M3. Gift Guideline:
    *If making one gift, BUILD something for your Buddy.
    *If making more than one (not required!), one gift must be a build, but the rest can be additional builds and/or sims and/or pets.
    *If making more than one gift (again, not required!), please look at rule G5.

M4. Buddy Letters are suggestions and not a checklist of what will be gifted (or received!) during gifting time.

Gifting Time!
    G1. You must gift and be gifted.

G2. When a gift is being given, post a message in the thread.
    This message must include:
    Your Buddy’s name
    Gift number (very helpful to Buddy & host!)
    Link to the studio upload
    Screenshots showing off the gift.

G3. In the gift message, it’s best to put more than 5 screenshots inside a spoiler tag to prevent page jumping as pictures load and help with page loading times.

The way it works looks like this:
    [ spoiler ] pictures and accompanying text go here [ /spoiler ]
    Remember to remove the spaces before and after each bracket!

G4. To keep things cozy, gifts will be given in this thread. Please do not make a separate gifting thread for your Buddy.

G5. Gifting lots of gifts might be nice, but it can be overwhelming to both Buddy and the person doing the custard-checking. Spread out your gifting fun because a few makes an impact, but a pile causes chaos & confusion for all concerned!!
    Example: House ~ Sim ~ Sim w/House (good!)
    House ~ Spa ~ Park (not good!)

G6. If you download or add a gift to your favorites list, please ‘Recommend It’.

G7. Everybody loves compliments!
    Gifts take time & effort so be sure to let Buddies know what caught your eye.
    edited October 2020
    Buddy Letter

1. MUST use this form!
    It’s a guide to give your Buddy as much information as possible. Include any additional info you think would help them get to know your way of playing the game.

2. The more details, the better!!!

3. Your Sims 3 My Page helps me when Buddy pairings are being made, especially if I don’t know you very well. If you’d rather not put your link in the letter, please send me a PM with this information. Also … if your page is set to private, you need to send me a friend request or make your page public for the duration of the gift exchange.

4. Remember, this is a guide and not a step-by-step wishlist.
    You might or might not get something that is mentioned here.

As always, your Buddy is looking forward to creating something truly unique for you!

Buddy Letter form:

Username:

Link to your Sims 3 My Page: (read no. 3 listed above!)

I have installed the following Expansion Packs:

I have installed the following Stuff Packs:

I own the following Store Content:

I own the following EA-made Worlds:

Some of my favorite colors are:

I really don’t like this color:

I love to use items from this set:

I prefer to play in this EA-made World:

I enjoy playing in this custom world (please include link):

I enjoy this style of build the most: (Examples: Craftsman, Victorian, Modern)

I really don’t want this in my game:

I would or would not like lots in the following sizes: (If you’re a fan of tiny lots, then here is a great place to mention that! If larger lots make your game lag while loading them, mention it!)

I want/don’t want berry sims:

I want/don’t want occult sims: (Be sure to specifically list those that you are fine with or mention which ones you don’t want to see in your game!)

I want/don’t want pets in the household: (Like cats more than dogs? Prefer cute puppies to horses? Don’t want any critters? Mention it!)

Do you want your sims and/or pets skilled up for you? If so, how much? (Example: A couple of points, but not maxed out)

Are there certain skills you want skilled because you really like having them ready when you start with a new sim or household? (Example: A few points in Cooking would be nice so sims don’t burn the grilled cheese and can make more than a mean bowl of cereal!)

Are there particular skill items that you really like having in a build? (Example: I love having sims that can cook, garden, paint and write so having those skilling objects would be awe-sim!)

How do your sims travel around town? Taxi ... vehicle ... bicycle/scooter ... horse ... broom? (Mention your preference and whether you want a parking spot or two, garage, bike racks, stable, broom stand. Some sims prefer to put transportation in their inventory, if applicable.)

Other: (Describe here anything that you’d really like that might or might not have been previously mentioned!)

Here would be a good place to mention what you do NOT feel comfortable making. There are Simmers who don’t enjoy occult things … they shouldn’t have to create that for another or receive that type of gift in return. This is just one example off the top of my head and I’m sure there are other preferences I haven’t thought of. If you would rather send a private message to me with your answer, please feel free to do so.

This text is to certify that I have read ALL the posts and will follow the rules for participation as well as pay attention to important dates.
    ~ end of form ~

If you’re having trouble figuring out what to say in your letter, peek at the previous gift exchange for ideas.
    Summer Fest Gift Exchange

Don’t worry. Have FUN!
    Your Buddy will <3 what you make for them!
    edited December 2020
    Buddy Gifts: A to M

To: 60smusicluvr

Gifts o:)
    Gift o:)

~*~

To: BreeMiles

Gift 1 o:)
    Gift 2 o:)
    Gift 3 o:)
    Gift 4 o:)
    Gift 5 o:)

~*~

To: Charlottekn

~*~

To: cmbaker16

~*~

To: GraceyManor

Gift 2b o:)

~*~

To: Hidehi

~*~

To: LMC6255

~*~

To: Mmdrgntobldrgn

~*~

To: MsPrissy88
    Quit being a Buddy on December 9th.
    edited December 2020
    Buddy Gifts: N to Z

To: oliv3

Gifts
    Gift 3 :grey_question: the format used for this means I am unable to check it via custard
    Gift 4 No checking needed!

~*~

To: Puddinroy

~*~

To: Rflong7

More Gifts o:)

~*~

To: SamelaRita

~*~

To: SimLibby

Prissy deleted gift.

From your Buddy, BreeMiles

~*~

To: soocoolsim

~*~

To: suzses

~*~

To: TEXASKITTYKAT

~*~
    ~*~

To: Everyone!

Gifts
    The Sims 3 Guide with Challenges
    The Sims 3 Zodiac Signs Guide
    CAW Resources Worlds of Rflong7

Terrific reference material !

To: Everyone

Ignore the initial three gift posts (house, house, sim) because they contain CC (sticky!)

edited October 2020
    Frequently Asked Questions:

What is a homemade gift exchange?
    Each participant (Buddy) writes a letter mentioning things they would like or not like to have in their game ~ each Buddy then gets paired with another Buddy and secretly makes a gift or gifts for him/her (this can be a build, pet or sim) ~ during gifting time, the Buddies reveal themselves and share their gift for their special someone.

What is a homemade gift?
    Something that is created while in-game and not purchased from the Sims 3 store is a homemade gift. A residential or community lot counts. A sim or pet needs more than simply being created in CAS, they should be taken in-game and given a bit of personality. Giving them a few skill points and/or place things in their personal inventory are just a couple of suggestions you might want to consider.

How do I start a clean, no CC game?
    1 Rename your “The Sims 3” folder to something else. I often use “The Sims 3 old”.
    2 Start the game. Since it can’t find the folder, it will proceed to make a brand new one and that will be have the factory default settings. It doesn’t contain CC, mods or Sims 3 store content.
    3 Exit the game. Your folder will have the new folder labeled “The Sims 3”.
    4 Add whatever Sims 3 store content you’d like to use in the gift for your Buddy.
    5 Unless you’re familiar with mods and whether they create custom content, it might be best to not use them.

MiaSkywalker has suggested another method that removes most of the CC from a game (CC can stick to a .sim file and will be transferrable through the Exchange).

Her method:
    1 Remove or rename the mods folder.
    2 Rename the extension of all .dbc files in the DCCache folder to something else, like XXX.dbc.backup (Note: .ebc is store content and .dbc is CC).

How do I post an image?
    Above the “Leave a Comment” box is a toolbar with formatting options. The one that looks like a picture is used to post an image. Move your mouse cursor over it and the message shows “Image”. Click on it and paste or type your image link location in the box. Image should be seen when “Preview” button is pressed.

An alternate method also works (thanks go to @ciane for reminding me about this!). You manually type [ i m g ] paste-your-link-here [ / i m g ] without the spaces inside the brackets.

To make the image clickable: You manually type [ u r l = paste-your-url-link-here ][ i m g ] paste-your-image-link-here[ / i m g ][ / u r l ] without the spaces inside the brackets.

How do I post a link?
    Above the “Leave a Comment” box is a toolbar with formatting options. The one that looks like two interlocking chains in a link is used to post a link. Move your mouse cursor over it and the message shows “Url”. Click on it and paste or type your url location in the box (TIP: remember to remove the text that automatically appears before entering your information!). Press the “ok” button. Link should be seen when “Preview” button is pressed.

An alternate method also works. You manually type [ u r l ] paste-your-link-here [ / u r l ] without the spaces inside the brackets.

If you want the link title to be other than the link address, type in your changes to the wording that is located before [ / u r l ] without the spaces inside the brackets.

If typing this manually, it would look similar to this: [ u r l = paste-your-link-here] type-whatever-you’d like-the-link-to-be-called[ / u r l ] without the spaces inside the brackets.

Is CAP custom content?
    Looking over previous gift exchanges, this little nugget was discovered. TnT_Terry wrote, “CAP is NOT considered CC at all (it's an EA/Sims 3 program), but will definitely show separately in custard. Most importantly, when using patterns on any lot/sim/object it is always best to link to every pattern used because they don't always transfer with upload.”

However, please note that there are Buddies who don’t want anything that shows up separately in custard so it is probably best not to include them.
    edited October 2020
    OPEN for those interested and I hope you are!
  • cianeciane Posts: 16,996 Member
    I am interested in seeing all the creativity! This time around I shall just be an observer, cheerleader, and hopefully helpful source if anyone runs into any problems. (Mainly, my studio is full and I can upload anything else to it.)
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    Thinking on it, I've been working nearly ft even with everything going on.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    ciane wrote: »
    I am interested in seeing all the creativity! This time around I shall just be an observer, cheerleader, and hopefully helpful source if anyone runs into any problems. (Mainly, my studio is full and I can upload anything else to it.)

I am too! Seeing what people make is always inspiring!!
    While it's sad you're unable to join this time, your offer of being a helpful source is much appreciated. <3
    Thinking on it, I've been working nearly ft even with everything going on.

That's a lot of hours each week, my friend. Would love to have you be a Buddy again, but understand the need for downtime!
  • LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    @ADWilson The arrival of a new gift exchange always puts a smile on my face! :) I will be posting my buddy letter either later today or tomorrow.. Hope to see lots of returning and new buddies!!
    edited October 2020
    @ciane @Mmdrgntobldrgn Gee, I wish you both could join this time.. I understand, I hope to see you on the thread..
  • MmdrgntobldrgnMmdrgntobldrgn Posts: 6,680 Member
    @ADWilson I've uploaded a sim just in case I decide to join.
    Peace, GranMama Dragon
    Exploring life through imagination & satire since 1969.
    Save Game Often
    repair & clear caches Often
    S3 Studio
    S3 blog Story, lists of empty lots by world
    Behrooz
    S2/3/4 Randomnes
    @ADWilson I've uploaded a sim just in case I decide to join.

Hooray! I hope you can (as long as everything fits your schedule).
  • lisabee2lisabee2 Posts: 3,708 Member
    ADWilson wrote: »
    homeboundge.jpg

Our holiday season might be different this year but there are ways we can stay connected within Our Community.

Posting positive notes on player walls
    Sending cute links to images and gifs
    And …
    Participating in a Sims 3 homemade gift exchange

Sound interesting? SIMtastic!!!
    Please read on …

This is a SECRET EXCHANGE.
    Please do not reveal your Buddy before the gifting period opens.

Certain communication will only be done via private messages so each Buddy will need to check their Inbox on a regular basis.

Checklist:
    Be a Buddy! Use the Buddy Form Letter found in the 4th post.
    Chat & ask generic questions in the thread.
    For specific questions concerning gifts & such, send me a PM.
    Follow the Rules (3rd post) & note the Important Dates (2nd post).
    During gifting time, compliment & click the “Recommend It” button.
    Above all, Have FUN!!!

BIG Hugs!
    Addy

Index:
    Important Dates
    Rules
    Buddy Letter Form
    Buddy Letters
    Buddy Gifts will be revealed come Gifting Time!
    Frequently Asked Questions

Sucha fab idea <3
    SebEwnF.jpg
    LisabeeSims
    New readers can visit here first: In-a-NUTSHELL
    #EAgamechanger
    edited October 2020
    Username: LMC6254

Link to your Sims 3 My Page: https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/LMC6254

Uploaded a world and it worked!!

I have installed the following Expansion Packs: ALL, except Supernatural

I have installed the following Stuff Packs: ALL

I own the following store content: ALL, except the Golden Ticket Toy Store ( I do own the Titanic Toy Machine)
    Note: I don't have Boardwalk Attire or any of the promotional items..

I own the following EA-made Worlds: ALL

Some of my favorite colors are: I like all colors, I feel, color appeal depends on how it fits with the color scheme and style of the build and how it effects the overall aesthetic...

I really don’t like this color: None, unless the colors are badly matched.. However, If colors don't match on purpose for creative reasons, go ahead, I love builds done with an artistic flair! So please be creative and have fun!!

I love to use items from this set: I use items from all sets depending on what I am creating and how it looks within the overall town's scenic style where the built is placed.. I prefer to use store content, but I often will mix store items with EP or SP items so builds upload easier....

I prefer to play in this EA-made World: Hidden Springs, Sunset Valley, and Aurora Skies

I enjoy playing in this custom world (please include link): Woody Lakes https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9258324
    Sunset Valley 2: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=7016943
    Renaissance Gardens: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9333770
    Betelgeuse: https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9401085
    Raven:https://www.thesims3.com/assetDetail.html?assetId=9421391
    I also enjoy playing with many of the worlds by RFLong...

I enjoy this style of build the most: (Examples: Craftsman, Victorian, Modern) It depends on which surroundings the build is in.. I have found builds I adore in every style, choose whatever style you are best at building and is fun for you!! :) I know I will love it!! <3

I really don’t want this in my game: I don't like having to control a very large households!

I would or would not like lots in the following sizes: I prefer smaller lots, nothing larger than a 30 x 30 if it is a residential lot.. However, if the lot needs to be bigger because it is a special type of commercial lot, then go ahead and use whatever lot size you need...

I want/don’t want berry sims: It is up to you buddy if you want to add berry sims, if you choose to, please just make the berry sim simply colorful, and human looking, (no plant people please)..

I want/don’t want occult sims: No occult sims of any type please! I prefer a realistic style of gameplay..

I want/don’t want pets in the household: Dear Buddy, It is up to you weather or not you want to add any pets.. However, I would be very grateful if they are low maintenance pets.. I do well with birds, fish or other small animals, dogs with the neat and non destructive trait, if it's cats, please make them in pairs, they keep each other company. Please make sure they have all the pet essentials they require (pet-bed, scratching pole, litter box, etc.)... No horses, please, they require a lot of attention. :#

Do you want your sims and/or pets skilled up for you? If so, how much? No need to skill up Sims or pets..

Are there certain skills you want skilled because you really like having them ready when you start with a new sim or household? This up to you, Buddy, although, I would be very grateful if new sims had a few skill points in cooking so they don't burn down the kitchen and a few handiness skill points would be very useful!!

Are there particular skill items that you really like having in a build? It would be great if they had a kitchen with fairly good quality stove and fire alarm, also a computer and a bookshelf with some books for skill enhancement would be really helpful!

How do your sims travel around town? Taxi ... vehicle ... bicycle/scooter ... horse ... broom? It depends on the lot, and the accommodations for vehicles.. I am happy with any mode of transportation.. I usually use either cars, scooter, motorcycles or bikes...

Other: Dear Buddy, I want you to know that I appreciate the time and effort that will go into this special gift that you are creating for me! I know I will be thrilled on gifting day <3

Here would be a good place to mention what you do NOT feel comfortable making. There are Simmers who don’t enjoy occult things … they shouldn’t have to create that for another or receive that type of gift in return. This is just one example off the top of my head and I’m sure there are others I haven’t thought of. If you would prefer to send a private message to me with your answer, please feel free to do so.

This text is to certify that I have read ALL the posts and will follow the rules for participation as well as pay attention to important dates.
    ~ end of form ~

Post edited by LMC6255 on
    lisabee2 wrote: »
    Such a fab idea <3

Thank you!
    Welcome back, @LMC6255 :)
    Good Morning/Afternoon/Evening!
    Hope everyone is enjoying their day. :)

Another hope of mine is to see more Buddy letters soon!!
  • Rflong7Rflong7 Posts: 36,588 Member
    edited October 2020
    Hi :mrgreen:

Holiday Gifting Fun! falroAc.png
    Buddy Letter form:

Username: Rflong7
    https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/Rflong7

I have All the Expansions and Stuff Packs. :cookie:

I own Most of the Store Content and All of EA-made Worlds

Some of my favorite colors are: I like colors!

I really don’t like this color: :grey_question:

I love to use items from this set: I don't want to limit and I like most of the sets.

I prefer to play in this EA-made World: Twinbrook and Riverview :mrgreen:

I enjoy playing in this custom world (please include link): Welllll... :blush:
    https://www.thesims3.com/userExchange.html?persona=Rflong7&assetType=world

I enjoy this style of build the most: I like all kinds. (I'm so helpful :wink: )

I really don’t want this in my game: Viruses... Wha? Okay, uhm... Very Rich Sims, I guess.

I would or would not like lots in the following sizes: I like Medium lots the most (3x3, 3x4, 4x4)

I want/don’t want berry sims: How dare you say that! :grabspearls: I like berry Sims. :heart::lol:

I want/don’t want occult sims: I like Occult Sims, too

I want/don’t want pets in the household: I don't want a household full of pets but I like pets.

Do you want your sims and/or pets skilled up for you? Some, I guess.

Are there certain skills you want skilled because you really like having them ready when you start with a new sim or household?: I like some skills, like cooking and mechanical.

How do your sims travel around town?: I will leave that up to the Sim creator and the Sim they make.

Extra!~ I'm already in a Holiday mood. Anything which brings to mind Christmas or Snow festival sounds great right now. :cookie:

I'm not expecting more than 1 gift. I'm also not promising a World. Just here to have some build/create inspiration and Sim Holiday Sharing Fun!

8suuCuQ.png

~ end of form ~
    Post edited by Rflong7 on
  • SimLibbySimLibby Posts: 668 Member
    This sounds like fun. Yesterday when I saw this topic under construction, I already started my buddy letter. But I need some time to fill it out and to find a fun balance between controlling the gift (by given detailed answers to the questions in the letter) and letting it go (not elaborate to much to those questions) and just see what happens. :smiley:
    I'm fairly certain that by medium lot sizes (3x3, 3x4, 4x4) you meant 30x30, 30x40, and 40x40, right @Rflong7? Great to see you and @LMC6255 back again! And, woot! Great to see you here too, @SimLibby!
  • BreeMilesBreeMiles Posts: 8,909 Member
    edited October 2020
    Please sign me up dear Addy, I sure do hope more join in the fun also!! :)
    BreeMiles wrote: »
    Buddy Letter form:

Username: BreeMiles

Link to your Sims 3 My Page:
    https://mypage.thesims3.com/mypage/BreeMiles

I have installed the following Expansion Packs: All

I have installed the following Stuff Packs: All (Except KPST)

I own the following Store Content: All

I own the following EA-made Worlds: All

Some of my favorite colors are: I really enjoy all colors

I really don’t like this color: none

I love to use items from this set: All

I prefer to play in this EA-made World: All

I enjoy playing in this custom world: Rflong and Ruthless-KK

I enjoy this style of build the most: All

I really don’t want this in my game: Custom Content

I would or would not like lots in the following sizes: I enjoy all types of lots

I want/don’t want berry sims: I would enjoy trying a berry sim

I want/don’t want occult sims: Don't care much for Vampires or Werewolf's

I want/don’t want pets in the household: Love the pets

Do you want your sims and/or pets skilled up for you? Not needed, I enjoy leveling them up myself!

Are there certain skills you want skilled because you really like having them ready when you start with a new sim or household? No

Are there particular skill items that you really like having in a build? No

How do your sims travel around town? Taxi ... vehicle ... bicycle/scooter ... horse ... broom? My sims travel on all the ones listed!

Other: (Describe here anything that you’d really like that might or might not have been previously mentioned!) Can't think of any thing! I'm however interested and exciting to see what is made! Let your creative juices flow!

Here would be a good place to mention what you do NOT feel comfortable making. There are Simmers who don’t enjoy occult things … they shouldn’t have to create that for another or receive that type of gift in return. This is just one example off the top of my head and I’m sure there are others I haven’t thought of. If you would prefer to send a private message to me with your answer, please feel free to do so.

~ end of form ~
    Yay, @BreeMiles! Good to see you back again too!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top