March 29th - It's time for our Friday Highlights! You can check them out here!
Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Community Voted Stuff Pack 3: What simmers want, and when?

124...Next

Comments

• ZazzyKittynZazzyKittyn Posts: 367 Member
    True Happy Haunts can be taken off the list but a kit or several kits that will go well with the Paranormal pack would be super
    Grim Reaper career, graveyard, another world where those who passed can be visited
    And kits that has other careers or able to form a band is great idea also
  • gothprincess4evergothprincess4ever Posts: 2,130 Member
    True Happy Haunts can be taken off the list but a kit or several kits that will go well with the Paranormal pack would be super
    Grim Reaper career, graveyard, another world where those who passed can be visited
    And kits that has other careers or able to form a band is great idea also

These are all great ideas, I completely agree! More careers are always welcome and a parallel universe/world full of Sims who have passed on sounds like a spectacular idea.
  • simgirl542simgirl542 Posts: 1,071 Member
    I wouldn't mind a pack that has different things in it:
    Restorable cars, more stuff for babies/toddlers.
    More games and sports would be nice too: we already have horseshoes, soccer (sort of), bowling, and basketball, why not add more board games, card games, and even outdoor games like Bocce (and variations like lawn bowling and Pentaque), maybe a way to play catch with a baseball and football. Other outdoor games too, but this is all I can think of.

I also wouldn't mind more instruments.

But what I mostly want back is the Smutsle.

More after school activities would be nice too. You can only repeat scouting and drama tasks so often.
    Bring back Ballet and the Ballet barre.

I'm not sure any of these are good enough for a full-on pack, but I'm very weary about buying more kits.
    Celebrating 11 years on this forum. Simming proudly since 2001.
  • kaiwrysimskaiwrysims Posts: 1,532 Member
    Hm every stuff pack theme I can think of would be better as a bigger pack lol unless they add another stuff pack surrounding a hobby like knitting was.

Maybe nectar making, jewelry making, candy making, etc.

Or an active hobby like golf, video gaming/arcade, tennis, etc.
    Check out my twitter and tumblr
  • carpe_diemcarpe_diem Posts: 280 Member
    edited June 2021
    I would love to see an active dancer career with an improved dancing skill (10 lvel skill that level up dancing +fitness) and some equipments like a ballet barre (sims 2 had one of these I think)