Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

My Sims Trophy Legacy - A story thread - Ruined Counter:423

I am using the challenge by Alexis for this story. It was so well thought out and fun I just had to give it a try. Of course, I'm slow at challenges so this will only be periodically updated.
Table of Contents on my wordpress if you would prefer to see things through the Wordpress only. I will be posting links and such to the legacy here though.
Legacy Rules for my story

Bloodline: Traditional – The heir must be able to trace their bloodline to the founder unless there are no bloodline children and then adopted are allowed to become the heir.

Heir Law: Democracy – the heir will be picked based on a vote from the amazing readers of the story.

Species Law – Tolerant – The species does not have an effect on eligibility for the heir.

dzBLuRm.png
nKkkEoP.png
Y0QfZCr.png
ZFFv6vW.png
kzO1U4N.png
EVM32fO.png
nyvar2L.png
xcq3JuK.png
GICfpvi.png
XKReSEA.png

Comments

• Options
    ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    edited June 2020
    The sims from Generation one (at the end of part 9) are up on the gallery!
    I can't figure out how to just post a URL link of the item on the gallery. It's never been straight forward and always seems to break for me so I've given up. Sorry T.T
    My Origin name is MsShadami
    I used #MySimsTrophyLegacy

00.jpg
    Item name: Cho Family

00.jpg
    Item name: Supergroove

If anyone downloads them and uses them in their games let me know. I would love to hear what antics they get to in other save files! Even if they're just background characters. ^^