Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Tales of Camelot - 3.65: What you Truly Wish - Updated 21/02/2024

Comments

• _sims_Yimi_sims_Yimi Posts: 1,747 Member
    @SnuffyBucket
    MXZO2cr.jpg

"...hold on, we're getting live feedback. 'Gawain, what is your hand doing in that-'"

ud5NzIh.jpg
    s64kIef.jpg

"Bye, Watcher!"
    "Wha- HEY! We are not done shooting! Get back here!"

Yhha1hm.jpg

"GAWAIN!"

GgDTxlG.jpg

"...I'm never going to finish this story, am I?"

J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,767 Member
    @_sims_Yimi
    I love these modern AUs so much, they're brilliant! I love the leather jacket on Morgana and - Snuffy's right! Gawain, you naughty little... : P
    they/them or she/her
    edited July 2021
    @SnowBnuuy
    In my sims file, they're all "actors" that are playing the roles of the cast. Gotta treat them nicely with what I'm putting them through in the story. They have pizza parties and sleepovers after filming and everything. "Morgana" is a biker girl, "Uther" is the sweetest old grandpa with a knitted sweater and glasses, "Agravaine" is a huge dog lover and "Gawain" is, apparently, not as innocent as his character is 🤣😅
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hosting D&D sessions on the side. Interested in playing through some fantasy-themed shenanigans? Send me a message 😘
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    @_sims_Yimi
    predance1-M-T.gif
    Dear goddess, please let Trevor leave me alone now.
    p.s. - Hope Morrie enjoys her gift. ^^
    @mercuryfoam Omg. Custom dance animations 😍 It. Looks. So. Smooth! Trevor will never leave you alone, Mercury. Eeeeeever.

Aaaaaand my brain is back to shipping these two. 🤣
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • Lucy_HenleyLucy_Henley Posts: 2,943 Member
    Oh Lionel, you DO NOT EVER try and flirt with Agnes Crumplebottom. EVER.
    You’re so right about the “Very Flirty” face too. If I saw someone look at me like that I’d just laugh.

I need to catch up on the story, I forget where I got to!!
    @Lucy_Henley Haha, Lionel really should have known better. Then again, he didn't know her from TS2, where she'd flatten people with her handbag instead of merely hitting them, so I'm not surprised, lol. Yay, I hope you enjoy! 😁
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • mercuryfoammercuryfoam Posts: 1,156 Member
    _sims_Yimi wrote: »
    Trevor will never leave you alone, Mercury. Eeeeeever.
    Geeeh. Nooooo. I need sleep! :joy:
    Aaaaaand my brain is back to shipping these two.
    Oh yes. Be all smug and proud of yourself, Trev. Let's not forget your house elf here. 🙄

I still wanna see a Morgana romance happen in ToC! Hopefully less tragic than Guin and Arthur... :bawling:
    edited August 2021
    @mercuryfoam I mean, I tried to pitch the idea of a romance chapter to sim-Morrie, and she took off on a motorcycle before I could finish. Such a shame that I actually do have things planned Oh well.
    It just might not be what you're hoping for. 😆
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hi, guys <3 I got my second vaccination today! Chances are that I'll be a feverish mess by tomorrow, so I'm taking the safe route and posting this a little ahead of time. Look at me, pretending to have a schedule I hope you'll enjoy! :mrgreen:

jOERYfb.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Summer is in full swing here and my free weekends are vanishing so fast. I hope you're all having a good August. 🙂

JGTLDGZ.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Hi, guys. I have a massive D&D weekend coming up but I somehow managed to finish a chapter just beforehand. If I don't post anything by this time next week, my players have lynched me. 😅 Hoo boy I'm so nervous

Aaaaanyway. Here ya go!

6tv7D2X.jpg

J6AKQqX.jpg
    I’ve been binging most of arc 2, and recently started on arc 3. Your storytelling is so good! When I made the comment upthread about Lionel and Agnes Crumplebottom, I didn’t actually know who Lionel was… I do now. He deserves a whack from her :D But then, I’d warn anyone about messing with Agnes.
    @Lucy_Henley Thank you so much! I’m glad to hear that you’re enjoying it 😀 Lionel definitely deserved a smack from her brick-filled purse, haha. There’s a number of characters that probably deserve a good Crumplebottom Wallopin’. Hmm. Maybe I should send them all out on an excursion to the Henford market someday...
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Fully caught up now!
    I know literally everyone says this, but Gawain is just the cutest <3 Cooing over the horse and getting so excited about things… but being all serious and determined when he needs to be. I’ve always got a soft spot for redheads; I am one myself. Not bright ginger like Gawain, more auburn. Hence why I made the Sims in my “Mastersons” save all redheads.

I’d like to see the showdown between Uther and Crumplebottom… two bad-tempered people together! Although I don’t know how that would happen. Perhaps he tries to tell people off, and she thwacks him with her bag, telling him it’s HER job to tell the villagers off? “King or no King, I say what goes in this village.”
    @Lucy_Henley Hey, welcome to the front of the dragon coaster! I hope you enjoyed the twists and loopings up until this point 😁
    Naww, Gawain is a cinnamon roll and we all love him for it. I have a giant soft spot for him, as well. Auburn ginger sounds gorgeous, like the colour of red leaves in Autumn 😍

Hmmmm…. Showdown between Agnes and Uther… showdown between Agnes and Uther…
    Oh, no. It's in my head now. I might have to do this. 🤔🤣
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited August 2021
    A little late, but here you go!

yKQMflA.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    @_sims_Yimi

When I saw the title Bloody Magic, I thought “oh no something nasty is going to happen” like someone was going to get seriously injured. Thank goodness that didn’t happen!

I would not want to be in Arthur’s position as the Crown Prince. You might live in a fancy castle and wear fancy clothing and eat lots of nice food (particularly sweets in Arthur’s case :D ) but I wouldn’t want the level of responsibility that comes with it. I get the feeling that he didn’t truly understand what he was taking on when he said he would decide on whether people would be executed or not.
    @Lucy_Henley Thank you for reading!
    It was either “Bloody Magic” or “Moral Dilemma”, but “Bloody Magic” won out. 🤭 I’ll use the leftover title for the next chapter, probably.

What was the saying again? Heavy is the head that wears the crown? Yeah, I would not want to switch places with Arthur, either. Not for all the sweets in the world. And you’re spot-on with that – knowing what you’re going to do and truly understanding what you’re getting yourself into are very different things.

J6AKQqX.jpg
    If anyone sees two giant spiders suddenly pop up in their game, please let me know. Mine have gone missing. Their names are Spooder and Spidey and they will not get paid for absence during prison scenes, darn it 😆

Right. What was I doing?

Sa1CjS4.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Guys, @mercuryfoam is making dance animations and I am fawning over them SO HARD. 😁
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    edited September 2021
    As promised, here are the sunshine and rainbows! 😊

9zVgzFL.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
  • SnuffyBucketSnuffyBucket Posts: 569 Member
    @_sims_Yimi
    As promised, here are the sunshine and rainbows! 😊
    sUrNb2xm.jpg
    Banner-2-with-filters.jpg
    Almost Eternal
    edited September 2021
    Hi, guys! I planned this one for tomorrow but I'll be in the woods most of the day and also I have zero self control so here you go!

36pZM0k.jpg
    J6AKQqX.jpg
    Busy week. Lots of things to finish before I go on holiday (yay!). Chapter is going to skip this week and be posted early next week instead. Forgive. <3

I hope you're all doing well!
    J6AKQqX.jpg