Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

CAS Voting Begins 1/27 - a sneak peek at hats!

Comments

• x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    If I have to pick 3, it would be the #2 (for toddler & above), #6 (for child & above) & #18 (for toddler & above). Although it's weird, the #18 looks fun. I can imagine how the toddlers are going to wear it while on their playdate session. :D More than that, I hope that they could introduce scarf & earmuff as the accessories too.
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,405 Member
    edited January 2020
    10 and 20! Want them for children and adults too.

Edit: actually for adults mostly so they have something to cover their ears with.
  • ScobreScobre Posts: 20,665 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Y'all we only get to choose 15 out of 90+ options on CAS

brb I'm gonna go to mountains to train for this decision
    I mean some of these hat choices if we like them enough could carry over to future packs too. There were things from the previous community votes that didn't make the cut but made it into other packs like Fitness pack got a concept lighting. I like 3, 6, 8, and 20 the most I think for all ages and genders.
    “Although the world is full of suffering, it is full also of the overcoming of it.” –Helen Keller
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    edited January 2020
    The llama hat (20) needs to win!!
    a256aFi.gif
  • LariLari Posts: 3 New Member
    I hope whatever hats we choose that they sit on the sims’ heads better than the seasons hats
  • lei_jaylei_jay Posts: 2 New Member
    these would look super adorable on toddlers and children :’)
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    I want 2, 6, 10, 12, 16 and 20 for alle age groups, including toddlers. They look great!
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    edited January 2020
    I like them all, but my Top 5 are; 2, 4, 12, 16, & 20. Plus, 18 gets an honorable mention! :)
  • DafudgeDafudge Posts: 9 New Member
    All age groups should be able to wear them in my opinion
  • nucleonidenucleonide Posts: 216 Member
    6, 8, 10 because they are a different form/shape from what's currently in the game.
    16, 18, and 20 because they're all so cute.
    For ALL age groups, please.
    Owns: (EPs) GTW, GT, CL, S, CD, GF, IL, EL / (GPs) SD, PH, JA, DO / (SPs) MHSP, BYSP, VGSP, BNSP, LDSP, MSP
  • NetzspannungNetzspannung Posts: 2,456 Member
    I feel like there is already an abundance of silly hats in the game, but not enough fashionable ones. I keep using the beret and the bakerboy cap over and over again. There are a lot of nice hats on display here, but my favourites would be 4, 9, 14, 17. Also they have to sit on the heads right, not look like they are barely touching them (e.g. Seasons).
    If I just posted an outfit you like, I have good news - there is more where that came from!
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/956513/netz-a-porter-outfits-ready-to-wear-for-your-sims-no-cc-required
    Twitter: NetzspannungTS

we all try ...
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    I would like to see all age groups be able to wear the hats.
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    It's not going to be easy to choose, is it? Fare thee well, brave adventurers!
    Why are all the options so childish or girly? Where's the stylish male Sim hats for those of us not looking forward to flowers, bows, decals Vikings, crown, animal or pineapple looking hats.
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • cateyes2201cateyes2201 Posts: 2 New Member
    I would already be satisfied with a simple beanie pulled over the ears. I love beanies. But I hate that they're not properly dressed, especially in winter. I don't need a hat if the ears are not protected. I get annoyed in CAS every time I want to put winter clothes on the Sim!
  • moltaziamoltazia Posts: 58 Member
    3, 4,9, 11 and 19 are the only ones i like, for all age groups basicly
  • ElliandreElliandre Posts: 2,468 Member
    Howdy Simmers!

Our next round of voting will kick off on Monday January 27th at 10am PST. You’ll be voting for the Create-A-Sim clothing that will be featured in our Arts & Crafts Stuff Pack, with an emphasis on knitted attire. The vote will feature knitted items, as well as crafty clothing with DIY accents.

Our art team is hard at work finalizing the concept you’ll see in the survey, but we wanted to give you a sneak peek before the weekend.
    Check out the fabulous hats that could be included in this stuff pack (but only if you vote for them ; -)

HWNlA3D.jpg

What age groups would you like to see wearing these hats? Share your feedback in the comments below.

Have a great weekend, and Happy Simming!

They are so cute. :love: Please make the hats available for all age groups from toddler to elder
  • invisiblgirlinvisiblgirl Posts: 1,709 Member
    Llama hat!
    I just want things to match. :'(
  • TahluaTahlua Posts: 20 Member
    Since I am a hat person irl, and I am 50, I would be sad not to see some of these hats for young adults, adults and elders ;)

my fav. is:

in that order

they are all fun and cute though
  • RememberJoyRememberJoy Posts: 1,138 Member
    My favorites are 6, 2, 1, 18 but I also like 10, 16, and 20 for kids/toddlers.
  • PersephoneHazardPersephoneHazard Posts: 7 New Member
    I think my favourites are #6 and #11, but there are a lot of cute hats here! I think they'd work for all ages, and honestly I'm probably more likely (or at least *as* likely) to use them on grown-ups as I am on kids.
  • zsurkuszzsurkusz Posts: 17 Member
    Young adult - Elder : 1, 2, 3 ,4, 6 ,7, 9 , 15 , 17
    Toddler- Children: 5,8 , 10, 11, 12, 13 , 14, 16, 18 ,19 ,20
    Hope toddlers and childrens got more stuff in this pack ... Most pack and expansion dont have ANITHING for them so pretty plz now concentrate for the young ones and elders they need care and attention :blush:
  • BruxinBruxin Posts: 7 New Member
    3,4,9,10,136 and 14
  • BruxinBruxin Posts: 7 New Member
    ops 3,4,9,10,13 and 14
  • Erja888Erja888 Posts: 4,838 Member
    edited January 2020
    Will these hats be available for all age groups?

If not, my faves are:
    #3 for teens+
    #6 for kids+
    #10 for kids+
    #12 for toddlers and kids
    #13 for toddlers and kids
    #14 for teens+
    #17 for all ages
    I'd love to see a singing career in game, EA! You can't let the singing skill go to waste! My TS4 EPs: GTW, GT, CL, C&D, S, GF, IL, DU, EL, SE, CoL, HSY, GrT, HR, FR GPs: OR, SD, DO, V, P, JA, SV, RoM, DHD, MWS
  • lizzielilyylizzielilyy Posts: 4,877 Member
    No. 12 is a HUGE favourite and I think all life stages should have access to all of them!
    Gen-6-982x250-1.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top