Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Have y'all seen this?!?!? (Leak to Discover University)

13...Next

Comments

• KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Sindocat wrote: »
    Education career is new, and something many of us have been hoping for.

I'll say, if all this is a hoax, it's a convincing one. Of course, I'd like to see an official announcement, but I am confident this pack is real.

Ummm Education isn't new, they were both in sims 2 and 3.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    I remain unconvinced until it's official. How, may I ask, are bicycles going to be a viable feature without an open world? Would be well for the desperately longing eager beavers out there to remember both the quality of what we have been getting lately and that mere DLC is not what makes the game good. Have seen so much disappointment over the years, and it's sad to see folks setting themselves up for more.

Like boats were which I'm still surprised that we got boats before cars.
  • IrdiwenIrdiwen Posts: 574 Member
    It wasn’t a hoax, the hype is real :)
    Simmer since 2000! Sims 1, Sims, 2, Sims 3, Sims 4. Legacy player at heart.
  • KaeChan2089KaeChan2089 Posts: 4,944 Member
    Annndd saw some things...still not that excited...but we shall see.
  • Jon the WizardJon the Wizard Posts: 268 Member
    I have seen it now, and I must say I don't like that Youtuber's voice. He sounds like a 🐸🐸🐸🐸. But my quibbles aside, I'm on board with Discover University being a thing. And hey, new naming scheme for future expansions!
  • SilentKittySilentKitty Posts: 4,665 Member
    Bikes and villany-classes sounds pretty good actually. I am struggling to play a really evil sim so perhaps this will help me give them some direction.
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I wonder about villany too. I only find it possible to only play evil sims with poses and imagination. Other than that they're all smiles, giggles and super friendly most of the time.
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • delelisedelelise Posts: 10 New Member
    Was a leak on Xbox- article I read said info coming tomorrow! (10/22)
  • AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    QueenMercy wrote: »
    verlainem wrote: »
    Honestly reading the description doesn't sound like they added anything that we didn't have in the previous sims games with university. I was hope for more, but again the last few expansions and game packs have been disappointing.

Robotics and Villainy sound new. I don’t remember having law or engineering careers either.

You could craft robots in TS2 and TS3. My favorite was the Sentrybot from TS2. I had as many Sims as I could take one to Uni with them to zap the pee out of the cow mascot! I even dl'd a mod to have it chase off that annoying coach as well. >:)
    There was a Law career in TS2. I'm wondering if the Engineering career is going to be similar to the Architecture career from TS2.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif