Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What is next? We got L/U-shaped stairs, probably uni etc.

2...Next

Comments

• SimaniteSimanite Posts: 4,833 Member
    Now, I really want cars, improved babies, farming and a generations/life moments pack.
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,393 Member
    There was a thread a while back where the OP asked for 3 big things that you would still want to see in The sims 4 that would make the game great or even somewhat complete.
    There were many comments (incl. me) about L shaped stairs, uni, cars, swimming in the ocean/beaches, farming pack etc. Now that we got or probably will get most of these, what is left? What are the next 5 big things that are a MUST would make the game complete for you?

For me:

- Cars or let's say VEHICLES!
    - A farming pack
    - Owning multiple poperties, holiday homes
    - Staying in hotels and owning/running them
    - Multifunctional lots, so we can run a restaurant and hotel at the same time or visit a retail shop with a coffee place side of it.

Possibly bunkbeds coming to the base game if their in Universities.
  • Shadow_AssassinShadow_Assassin Posts: 1,670 Member
    edited September 2019
    Look what I found😃
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/comment/17020119#Comment_17020119
    Many months after, we have university next👀
    Entrance to the abyss
    sims.fandom.com/wiki/User:ShadeAssassin
    It's a scratch-off ticket
    There's a "_" in my usename. My usename is Shadow_Assassin, not ShadowAssassin or others

Sometimes it's not me who talks to you, it's machine translation

She/Her but you can call me as any pronouns
  • BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    I still NEED:
    Zombies
    Werewolves
    Free babies
    Fairies
    Romance pack
    Generations type pack
    toddlers crawling, baby and toddler strollers, baby and toddler baby carriers, walking and holding hands, kids playing tag, hand games, imaginary games, Marco polo, pillow fights, being able to sit while holding toddler and carry children,
    Slow dancing and just dancing "together" in general, Pacifiers, Seasaws, those wooden toy playground horses, big slides for all ages,
    Board games, spin the bottle, couple boat riding,
    Ocean swimming in all worlds
    Option to sit anywhere on the floor
    True picnics
    Bed cuddling
    Many more traits including fear and faithful
    Much more for kids to do
    Burgerlers
    Piercings
    Body hair
    More of the missing extended relationships like step mother.
    More togetherness interactions overall.
    Amusement parks
    Sports including a pool table
    Apocalyptic world would be awesome
    Farming including horses and other animals
    Cars
    World adventures type pack
    Midevil pack
    Hobbies including skateboarding, skiing, snowboarding etc.
    I know there's more I cant think of right now.....
    But I would love for them to surprise us with more out of nowhere packs like strangerville.

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • auroraael14auroraael14 Posts: 988 Member
    I have more than five features I'm waiting on
    1. Wants/Fears (I want my sims to want and fear things based on their traits and personality)
    2. Likes/Dislikes (this ties into wants/fears and personality of a sim. It makes them more unique and less like all the other sims out there)
    3. Memories (I want my sims to remember things that in turn can have a positive/negative effect on their mood or the day)
    4. Better babies (babies that feel like they're part of the family. You can teach them to crawl and they can be held by siblings. They have playmats, playpens, swings, bouncers, cribs, changing tables, and some decor)
    5. A school pack that involves all the life stages not just young adults (daycare, preschool, elementary school, and high school. After school activities such as dance, theater, yearbook, music, and sports)
    6. Tweens (because I hate that there is such a big gap between kids and teens in this game)
    7. Romance (This could include a honeymoon. Different types of kisses/hugs, cuddling on beds. Different styles of weddings (big fancy or small and rural with close family/friends)
    8. An overhaul on kids and teens personalities (something similar to toddlers where they have eight or even more different traits just for kids and teens and more goals for them to complete)
    9. An update to family ties and relationships (I want my sims to know they have step/children/siblings. I want them to know that they are cousins and great grandparents. I hate that sims are family but start off not knowing each other.)
    Check out my gallery for house builds! Username: aejp24