Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Selling from a table errors

I've been testing around in my gameplay with an issue that I've encountered. The table you can sell from that came with city living I believe, (And has a really long name that I can never remember) has been giving me several issues.
First: When the table is placed on a lot, Sims will show up for the yard sale but they will never touch any of the items or buy anything. I noticed that this seems to happen if the active lot has a stereo.
If the active lot has a stereo and the table is placed off the lot in the "wild" absolutely no one will show up to the table. Honestly I'm not sure if it was the stereo or just the specific lot that was giving me issues. But I noticed all Sims that spawned when I was on that lot as the active in either scenario swarmed the stereo and wouldn't let me sell anything.
This became a problem because...
Two: for whatever reason I could not clear the table and put everything back into my inventory. Clearing the table in my several hours of testing this in various scenarios was incredibly unreliable, I was only able to clear the table once when the table was set up in the "wild" in a residential area as oppossed to the wild of a commercial area.

Comments