Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

MySims Legacy Challenge **Last Updated (3/26/2023)**

Comments

• Chris_McSimsChris_McSims Posts: 120 Member
    This challenge is really amazing! :D I always loved the My Sims franchise, I have almost every game for the Wii and My Sims Kingdom for the DSi so it really brings back many happy memories. I'll follow the original heir succession, except I'll make Candy and Yuki (like the Windermburg townies) and Violet and Poppy (like in origin) sisters, so I'll play the pair together as a gen x A and a gen x B, make Alexa gen and T.O.B.OR gen "sibilings" or parent and "child" (I love the idea it T.O.B.O.R. as a Servo) and give the Ginny gen a pirate-theme restaurant (her commercial lot in My Sims), and have as a last gen Dolly Dearheart with a toy/cutesy/costumes shop
  • ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Somehow I never made the connection of Candy and Yuki being named after my sims characters ... XD
  • smilepandasmilepanda Posts: 101 Member
    I love this challenge and have even researched more about the mysims characters to add little things to the rules and set myself goals. For example, I made a club of Candy as it says that she had a private island and her own dance club or something. The idea for this challenge is so unique and interesting and I am really enjoying it.
    I love doing extra research to!! Add my own little things here and there. Currently trying to decide if I give Candy (Gino's girlfriend to be) groupies to match the ones mentioned on the trophy, or have their kid (the candy generation) be the one who gets the groupies.
    > @Shadami said:
    > I love doing extra research to!! Add my own little things here and there. Currently trying to decide if I give Candy (Gino's girlfriend to be) groupies to match the ones mentioned on the trophy, or have their kid (the candy generation) be the one who gets the groupies.

I made Candy (Generation 2) become famous so I'm working to get to the Squad perk thing so lots of people follow her. I think it mentions she has a squad of people so I thought this was perfect if you have Get Famous
    I'm trying to make a list of ideas for Elmira now.
    [quote="smilepanda;c-17762489"]I'm trying to make a list of ideas for Elmira now.[/quote]

Me too, even tho I'm still at gen 1. I'd like to make her go to the library a number times at week and, for her career, make her a principal or a judge or give her a bookshop, bc I wanna do the writing career with the Jenny generation, and maybe as a kid, to get all the scouts badges, because I see her as a competitive and a perfectionist character and maybe she she wants to spend less time possible with her mother, the Candy generation
    smilepanda wrote: »
    I'm trying to make a list of ideas for Elmira now.

Me too, even tho I'm still at gen 1. I'd like to make her go to the library a number times at week and, for her career, make her a principal or a judge or give her a bookshop, bc I wanna do the writing career with the Jenny generation, and maybe as a kid, to get all the scouts badges, because I see her as a competitive and a perfectionist character and maybe she she wants to spend less time possible with her mother, the Candy generation

Yeah I am going to have her do the writing career but I like the idea of her maybe owning a book shop or something
  • mtvsimsmtvsims Posts: 51 Member
    How unique! I love this, throwback to mysims omg
    Catch the latest episode of The Challenge by MTVSims here.

1ae67d358eb80994760c45b5c89f34c72d340369.png

• FaoiltearnaFaoiltearna Posts: 767 Member
    edited January 2021
    Started this challenge at the beginning of the month. Gino lives in San Myshuno, is married, and has two kids - Candy and her younger brother Niko. It says on the MySims wiki that Candy lives on an island. I'd already decided that each heir has the potential to move if it suits their story, so with that in mind, should I move Candy to the only house in San Myshuno as her party house, or should I move her to one of the island homes/lots on the island in Windenburg? I'd thought about the island homes/lots in Sulani, but Gonk will be there, and I'm trying avoid repeating where they live over the course of this legacy. Candy would be the last generation to live there as an adult if she stays in SM, as I've already decided that Elmira will want to live somewhere quieter to pursue her writing, so once she's old enough she'll be leaving here mother's noisy house.
    Post edited by Faoiltearna on
    Started this challenge at the beginning of the month. Gino lives in San Myshuno, is married, and has two kids - Candy and her younger brother Niko. It says on the MySims wiki that Candy lives on an island. I'd already decided that each heir has the potential to move if it suits their story, so with that in mind, should I move Candy to the only house in San Myshuno as her party house, or should I move her to one of the island homes/lots on the island in Windenburg? I'd thought about the island homes/lots in Sulani, but Gonk will be there, and I'm trying avoid repeating where they live over the course of this legacy. Candy would be the last generation to live there as an adult if she stays in SM, as I've already decided that Elmira will want to live somewhere quieter to pursue her writing, so once she's old enough she'll be leaving here mother's noisy house.

Maybe she can live in Candy's OG house with her brother (as the Sims 4's Candy Behr) and have a lot in the island part of the city as a club gathering location.
    So, my founder sim had her twinsies, who will be kids in a three sims day, and I'm starting to build her restaurant, but I don't know how to send photos in here ^^'
  • ForgeronForgeron Posts: 272 Member
    I wish that they added more MySims characters in Sims 4 like Travis Scott, Liberty Lee, Summer Holiday, Candy Behr, and Alistair Morcubus.
    edited January 2021
    You need to upload the screenshots to an image hosting site like imgur for example. And then their is an image code [img that you post with the url to the picture. End the bracket [/img and , voila! Wonderful image posted
  • FaoiltearnaFaoiltearna Posts: 767 Member

Maybe she can live in Candy's OG house with her brother (as the Sims 4's Candy Behr) and have a lot in the island part of the city as a club gathering location.

So, move Candy and Yuki out and move DJ Candy and Niko in? That could be kinda fun. Make the house a party house, and then put together a DJ Club for Candy on the island. Thanks for the idea!

edited February 2021
    Founder- Gina Volpe
    aE8X8NU.png
    Post edited by Chris_McSims on
    edited February 2021
    Her first little house
    8rHNPIt.png
    wc6nTIQ.png
    Sharing her restaurant bc I'm kinda proud of how it turned out
    7D3ZpMK.png
    XmHzMxv.png
    4Ihqf39.png
    qsztcIV.png
    bLJnXOD.png
    dkO2Xkr.png
    YbSKlUt.png
    iTB1auC.png
  • Broncos4lifeBroncos4life Posts: 11,798 Member
    Looks great @Chris_McSims :) I love the theme!!
    Do you like solving a mystery? Come join a mafia game!
    Link: here!

71t7p4hX88L._AC_SL1500_.jpg
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    This seems pretty fun so Imma give it a try c:
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • alexis3142alexis3142 Posts: 1,113 Member
    Hi all! I hope you are doing well! I apologize for the lack of updates, this semester has been crazy so far and we don't have any breaks so it's been really mentally taxing. But I really enjoy reading all your stores and seeing these photos as well as reading new ideas and seeing how people are excited to try the challenge! I most likely won't be updating the challenge for a little while till 1. I have the time and 2. probably not until another major expansion comes out. That way it allows for a lot of new content etc. I haven't played the Sims in such a long time cause of school :'( but I hope you all are doing well and staying safe!
    Hi My Name is Lex!
    My Origin ID is Sinnamonalisa
    Check me out on Tumblr where I post MySims 4 Legacy Challenge Updates!
    3cyI.gif
    I will definitely be continuing when I can get to it. My story based games are on a bit if a back log because I haven't been able to get in a writers mindset lately.
    edited April 2021
    I'm on gen 2 now, and also playing with Yuki gen already cuz I made them sisters. I enrolled Yuki to Foxbury University, and since she randomly started programming and arrived to level 4 of this skill during her teenaghood, she'll do the Expert branch of the Salary worker career, but I notice that both in the computer science degree and in the communication degree there aren't the Salary workers branch. Will uni still count and give her the level 8 (for the distinguished degree) in the Salary worker career or will it be a waste of time?
    Edit- Nvm: the Salary Worker is still affected by the University
    Can proudly say I completed all gen 1 goals and the twins are now on their own in Windenburg 😄
    Family photo
    fBunXJi.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top