Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

who are your favorite sims 4 youtubers

i really like sims supply for his builds and lps and aviator games his lps are good too!!

Comments

• TheHarbinger_51TheHarbinger_51 Posts: 1,702 Member
    Deligracy <3 Tied with LilSimsie o:)

They have the most lovable , endearing personalities. I only watch gamers who I would actually love to hang out with in real life :)
  • mikamakimonmikamakimon Posts: 470 Member
    Depends on the type of LP, but I enjoy TheEnglishSimmer the most, followed by Sims Supply

• nayruslove7nayruslove7 Posts: 108 Member
    I like deligracy, urban sims, and for builds I love SimLicy and Sim Supply.
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member
    Andrew arcade, Sim Supply and Lifesimmer
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • PolluxSimsPolluxSims Posts: 318 Member
    edited February 2018
    Lilsimsie is definitely my #1, because she really got me into watching Simmers on YouTube to begin with, and got me into really loving the game again. UrbanSims, Vixella, Deligracy, Fantayzia, Simarchy, Sim Supply, and SpringSims are all really good too!
    Read my Sawyer Legacy Simlit on Wordpress
    - Origin ID: PolluxSims -
  • LadyKynLadyKyn Posts: 3,594 Member
    The Sim Supply is definitely my top favorite youtuber for sims related stuff, especially for builds and tutorials. I like his rags to riches eries and then I also like Lauren and Urbansim.
    5vJrxmT.png
  • nayruslove7nayruslove7 Posts: 108 Member

I forgot to add Andrewsarcade! He hasn’t been on YouTube recently. His LPs are super entertaining!
  • LadyTachunkaLadyTachunka Posts: 1,454 Member

I forgot to add Andrewsarcade! He hasn’t been on YouTube recently. His LPs are super entertaining!

he's either spending time with his family or having internet problems
    8a35839c629b9a9f3643198909b278c0.gif Been simming since the end of sims 2~Sims Gallery ID:BSAAWaifu
  • aaronrulzaaronrulz Posts: 4,089 Member
    My #1 is Love Simply Sim. My other faves: The Sim Supply, Deligracy, Hatsy, Devon Bumpkin, Xfreezerbunnyx. I will also include lilsimsie, LOVE her builds but I find her a tad annoying. But I still watch her stuff and use her builds in my game.
  • LunaSimmssLunaSimmss Posts: 34 Member
    I've always enjoyed watching Vixella since she was Fancy Simmer back in the day, lol.
    I also really love Carmen King! Her humour is A+
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    simmerkitten and thatsweetsimmer both are great simmerkitten i love her video she post video very day! i love it when she cc shopping helps me find stuff i can in my game. < like on my picture witch found poses for cas so yup.
    [img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • designsim57designsim57 Posts: 1 New Member
    I like Curtis Paradis from The Curtis Paradis Show. His dominant eye on The Sims 3 and 4 house builds are spectacular. His story is very heartfelt and moving. Curtis you rule the world with your smile. You are a global superstar!
  • Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    I like Curtis Paradis from The Curtis Paradis Show. His dominant eye on The Sims 3 and 4 house builds are spectacular. His story is very heartfelt and moving. Curtis you rule the world with your smile. You are a global superstar!
    Yea unfountly he wont be back he does have a another channel but hes not playing sims4 anymore. I loved his videos he was very funny. u.u

[img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • Eoinie27Eoinie27 Posts: 3 New Member
    I LOVE whitey28! Her profile on this is @DaniiPantiies . I love her rotational style of playing the sims 2 towns!
  • LinnsaneLinnsane Posts: 111 Member
    edited September 2018
    Devon Bumpkin for sure, so cute and enjoyable to watch! He makes amazing builds aswell. For Lets Play I really enjoy Sim Supply, his latest Rags to Riches season is hillarious! Simproved is another great builder, and for machinimas I really like Hatsy :) she makes allot of cool and hillarious stuff, her latest harry Potter in sims is soooo funny!
    Post edited by Linnsane on
  • x4m1r4x4m1r4 Posts: 3,901 Member
    Mine will be...

Clare Siobhan - For gameplay
    The Sims Supply - For builds, gameplay, & tips/tutorials
    Devon Bumpkin - For builds
    Lazy Game Reviews - For the game reviews
    Sim Kim - For builds
    Yorkie - For builds
    SimLicy - For builds
    ChrillSims3 - For info/Sims facts
    Hatsy - For builds & gameplay
    Love Simply Sim - For builds
    Improved - For builds
    LilSimsie - For builds
    Iron Seagull - For info
    Pixelade - For info
    OID:- x4m1r4
  • jaqsrejaqsre Posts: 30 Member
    The Sim Supply is definitely my favourite!
    Number two has to be Elliandra and number three is Deligracy!
  • fredrikamfredrikam Posts: 20 Member
    When it comes to gameplay The Sim Supply and when it's buildings chrillsims3.
  • KeplerKepler Posts: 11 New Member
    FreezerBunny and Simpliacity. I really like their builds. While I don't watch a lot of CAS stuff, I love Elliandra's Sims. And I've got to admit that Carmen King is pretty entertaining. But my favorite Sims youtuber is Call Me Kevin. Even though he doesn't always make Sims content, his Jim Pickens series is hilarious.
  • AnjaTheSimsFairyAnjaTheSimsFairy Posts: 14 New Member
    > @deadncrispy said:
    > i really like sims supply for his builds and lps and aviator games his lps are good too!!

Me too! He inspired me to create videos as well :)
  • Nerdosaurus16Nerdosaurus16 Posts: 19 Member
    I've just discovered Vixella and I love her let's plays! I also really like Koffee and Sims3Symbiote!
  • mustenimusteni Posts: 5,403 Member
    I don't watch a lot of youtube videos, but some that I like are: Crillsims3 (SimFacts series), KateEmerald (build tutorials), LaurenzSide (just fun) and EnglishSimmer (info about packs).
  • ThingyChanThingyChan Posts: 26 Member
    Sim Supply! I love the tinny builds :3 (too bad I don't have the expansions to be able to use the houses xD)
  • hiphipreneehiphiprenee Posts: 9 New Member
    I love watching and supporting smaller sims youtubers, like myself. Some of my favorites include:

Allopex - very talented builder and his voice is so sweet and soothing!
    ZamboxiousSims - Her builds are big and beautiful and she uses music as her background to the videos, so I watch her when I need something in the background while I'm building myself and I don't want to be distracted by a voiceover.
    SimmerSan - I don't know how she does what she does, her builds are absolutely amazing-- and I was lucky enough to collab with her twice!
  • vivetaviveta Posts: 13 New Member
    Hatsy is my favourite❤️