Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Things I need from Sims 4 before EA moves on...Update

Comments

• deerplaysthesimsdeerplaysthesims Posts: 24 New Member
    What I hope to see in the future of the Sims 4
    -More expansion packs. Especially pets, seasons, and university
    -More careers like teacher, military, veterinarian (for the pets ep)
    -More recipies for your sims to cook
    -More interactions for toddles, children, teenagers and elders
    -More vacation destinations
    -More cities for sims to live in
    -Skateboarding, biking, snowboarding, skating
    -Memories should come back
    That's all I can think of!
  • LenaDieters11LenaDieters11 Posts: 1,346 Member
    More supernaturals
    University
    Pets
  • FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    edited August 2017
    -More worlds
    -Pets
    -Seasons
    -University
    -Proper apartments (that can be built from scratch).
    -Vacation destinations
    -Supernaturals
    -Turn ons and offs
    -Some sort of attraction system
    -More detailed and personality-focused whims
    -More hairstyles and accesories (piercings and etc)
    -Fleshed out plantsims
    -Some aspiration rewards and objects from previous Sims games (etspecially TS2 console items)
    -Return of various NPC's such as:
    a) Firefighters
    b) burglars
    c) Mrs. Crumplebottom
    d) Police officers that are connected to burglars
    -More careers
    EDIT:Added some other things that came to mind.
  • CK213CK213 Posts: 20,525 Member
    edited August 2017
    -Seasons
    -University
    -Supernatural
    -Farms
    -Danger and Drama Game Pack (Police and burglar NPCs included with patch)
    -More Traits and more depth/impact to traits
    -Tropical Vacation Game Pack
    -Future Technology (time travel not needed)
    -Wouldn't mind time travel to the past
    -Architectural Stuff Pack (Like the nice architectural add-ons from The Sims 3 store)
    -Another neighborhood as nice as Windenburg.
    -Another Section of San Myshuno, so I can have more community lots in the city and a few more apartments. (more festivals not necessary)

[Adds]
    -Age stage between child and teens.
    Post edited by CK213 on
    The%20Goths.png?width=1920&height=1080&fit=bounds
  • ChadSims2ChadSims2 Posts: 5,090 Member
    edited August 2017
    Generations: Preteens
    Seasons: With a normal size diving board
    Farm Life
    On the Road: Cars driveways garages
    Romance/Nightlife: Slow dance and other dances sims will actually dance together with, turn on turn offs, bands, pool table and Mrs. Crumplebottom
    FreeTime: karate, crafting, soccer, fixing junk cars, skateboarding
    Vacation: Tropical island/ski resort
    Kids/Toddler activities: Sandboxes, swings, slides, treehouse and games without objects they can play together
    Highschool: With football cheerleading and other after school activities

Must have patches
    CAW
    Carpools
    Fix traits and add a fear emotion
    Basic animations for objects especially the bed
    Military career
    New build mode tools
    Body hair
    Missing NPCs Cops fireman burglars
    Sims 4 went from "You Rule" to "One of the stories we want you to tell"
  • PixelsimmerPixelsimmer Posts: 2,351 Member
    I agree with most people here. However I am afraid at this rate TS4 will need 10 more years to be complete. Or what's worse it will never be...
  • ashcrash19ashcrash19 Posts: 4,404 Member
    For me it would be:

Pets--hoping they have a new world with it and horses, even if horses are only able to be in that world.
    Seasons--would like an EP with GPs for beach and winter resorts/destinations.
    Supernatural--preferably a Hogwarts type EP with GPs for the rest of the Supernaturals missing.
    Some sort of time travel, I really enjoyed that. It'd be even cooler if we could go to the past too.

Continuing to release fun stuff packs and mechanics that improve generational gameplay. :)
    "Not All Who Wander Are Lost"-Tolkien
    Origin ID: simaddict1990
  • Briana2425Briana2425 Posts: 3,591 Member
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    Generations: Preteens
    Seasons: With a normal size diving board
    Farm Life
    On the Road: Cars driveways garages
    Romance/Nightlife: Slow dance and other dances sims will actually dance together with, turn on turn offs, bands, pool table and Mrs. Crumplebottom
    FreeTime: karate, crafting, soccer, fixing junk cars, skateboarding
    Vacation: Tropical island/ski resort
    Kids/Toddler activities: Sandboxes, swings, slides, treehouse and games without objects they can play together
    Highschool: With football cheerleading and other after school activities

Must have patches
    CAW
    Carpools
    Fix traits and add a fear emotion
    Basic animations for objects especially the bed
    Military career
    New build mode tools
    Body hair
    Missing NPCs Cops fireman burglars

Hey!!! stop wanting the same stuff I want because I can't say anything else Lol :D so I'm just going to say this, I want what they want.
  • MINEZMINEZ Posts: 792 Member
    edited September 2017
    I wonder why we haven't gotten more worlds... I kinda want to see some more legacy families like the pleasants or someone similar ala the pancakes ( who are the new Newbies to me)
    Post edited by MINEZ on
  • LauraMSimLauraMSim Posts: 88 Member
    First of all finally someone that likes SM! (Everyone hates it and although I know why, I just personally like it. It was my first EP purchase)

I would list all the things I would want but they've been listed already so here is just a few, I want a few more packs and another vacation world (Outdoor counts as one yeah?), more careers for sure, and maybe a few more traits. I know you can get more traits from mods but I dislike modding.
    Sims 4 console player, former PC player.
    Waiting for all packs to go on console.
  • Writin_RegWritin_Reg Posts: 28,907 Member
    edited August 2017
    MORE Supernaturals - like witches, Wizards, and Faeries with a dark forrest world for the witches and Wizards and a happy fairytale world for the Fairy folk.

Bands with SINGERS. Drum set and sax..

Family Vacations with a fully usable ocean and beach - with adult water toys like boats, skiing, wind and water gliders, surfing, motor boats. Tubing. Jet Skis. Scuba diving.

Another Family Vacation - Snow Lodge with winter sports, winter carnival, and competitions.

Maybe even that surveys' Ocean Liner vacation, but make that one for just Honeymooners. It could maybe port to a Honeymoon Island.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!
    In REALITY, I simply exist.....

• FallenPrinceFallenPrince Posts: 928 Member
    One thing I forgot to mention- I really would like a new memory system. I really dislike the current one witht he photos. I don't want to look through 100 photos just to find 1 memory. I'd like it to be simmilar to how it was in TS2- basic elements of life are turned into memories, such as first kiss, learned how to talk, death of a sibling or parent and etc. In addition, we could also create our own memories which would be added to that list.
    Also, I'd like to see the return of hobbies and interests. I think TS4 could make them really cool.
    @FallenPrince i totally forgot about hobbies!!! That would be awesome!
    Anyone else super excited for the new ep !! PETS AND A NEW WORLD!!!! However university had better be next and we are still seriously lacking in careers! Until i see more of the world I will also reserve elation...
    edited September 2017
    LauraMSim wrote: »
    First of all finally someone that likes SM! (Everyone hates it and although I know why, I just personally like it. It was my first EP purchase)

I would list all the things I would want but they've been listed already so here is just a few, I want a few more packs and another vacation world (Outdoor counts as one yeah?), more careers for sure, and maybe a few more traits. I know you can get more traits from mods but I dislike modding.

What's SM stand for? I went through every expansion in the Sims 1,2, 3 and 4, and cannot Find an SM. I am baffled.

"Games Are Not The Place To Tell Stories, Games Are Meant To Let People Tell Their Own Stories"...Will Wright.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• aricaraiaricarai Posts: 8,984 Member
    Writin_Reg wrote: »
    LauraMSim wrote: »

What's SM stand for? I went through every expansion in the Sims 1,2, 3 and 4, and cannot Find an SM. I am baffled.

@Writin_Reg - San Myshuno perhaps?
  • rosehrtgirlrosehrtgirl Posts: 252 Member
    1. A memory system like in the Sims 2. Sims gossip about such memories as they do in the Sims 2. Sims would have long memories about life milestones like marriage, death in the family and having a baby and ect... Short time memories about seeing a sim cheat on another to gossip about for a sim week or being kidnapped by aliens.

2. Reworked of traits autonomy in the game that they actually give a sim a personalty and actually act differently instead of all the same. Mean sims will actually be mean and get in fights on their own, bookworms will actually prefer to read a book over watching TV and so on.

3. A fear system in the game. Add a fear emotion to the game. And sims will react and handle fear based on their traits.

4. A romance system that includes an attraction turn offs and turn ons that also ties into a sims traits and emotions. A romance skill that governs how will a sims romantic socials are accepted by another sim. And some earned traits like loyalty, romeo, and ect...

5. Season expansion, College expansion that also includes a playable boarding schools for high school and grade school or just a plain follow a sim teen or child to school. Something along this line. A sports game pack that has baseball, soccer, football and sims can have teems to play against each other.

6. More supernaturals, especially witches. Witches were always my favorite supernatural in the past sim games.
  • taydevtaydev Posts: 912 Member
    edited September 2017
    I won't get into fixes and tweaks because that'll take forever to list, so here's a wishlist of what I'd like to see added to the game:

1. More worlds that aren't US centric. I'd like to see Japanese, Scandinavian, Mediterranean, and Eastern European inspired worlds with build and buy and CAS objects that suit the respective country. Also this game needs another destination world, so a tropical island getaway with beach lots for swimming, snorkeling, surfing, water-skiing etc. would be ideal. A fantasy world would be cool, too.

2. Seasons, weather, and the ability to control it because I don't want snow in Oasis Springs, for example.

3. University/School pack like GTW where we can go to class with kids, teens and young adult uni students. A boarding school might be a cool addition for wealthy sims. This would include education careers because I don't understand why this game doesn't have some of the most common jobs, like teaching.

4. Celebrity/Superstar pack with careers in the TV, movie, and music industry. I miss sims being screenwriters, storyboard artists, producers, and directors like they were in TS3. Of course there would be acting careers too.

5. I'd like to have more supernaturals, namely witches.

6. Burglars and more danger, also a fearful emotion or trait.

7. Build and buy stuff like separate foundation heights on one lot, bunk beds, spiral and L-shaped stairs and ladders.

8. Cars that work like the ones in TS2. Garage doors, car enthusiast trait, and tinkering with, repairing, and upgrading car parts would be included.

9. More careers. I've already mentioned the educational and entertainment fields, but architect, interior designer, fashion careers, hairstylists etc. would suit quite a few of my sims.

• verlainemverlainem Posts: 837 Member
    I would like to see something NEW - never done before instead of rehashing all the previous Sim games.
    That being said still want - different vacation worlds, other supernatural other than Vamps.
    EA ID burnished_dragon
    edited September 2017
    verlainem wrote: »
    I would like to see something NEW - never done before instead of rehashing all the previous Sim games.
    That being said still want - different vacation worlds, other supernatural other than Vamps.

Like what pray tell? I cannot think of anything allowable for young teens that one of the Sims games hasn't done yet. So please give me a clue. The only thing I can think of is a farming EP or a Dude Ranch ep maybe.

Personally I would be happy to get remakes of Makin magic (but actual witches) and Superstar - myself. Maybe even another visit to WA kind of ep - but offer two types of play - like offer a regular vacation or an exploration treasure hunting adventure. A University of course and a rehashed IP ep.

In dreams - I LIVE!

• misschristine14misschristine14 Posts: 118 Member
    New Careers:
    - Architect
    - Teacher
    - Lawyer
    - Military
    - Paranormal
    - Therapist
    - Actors
    - Oceanographer
    - Lifeguard
    - Psychic
    - Singer

New Life States:
    - Witches
    - Werewolves
    - Mermaids
    - Fairy
    - Genie

New Game Packs:
    - Wedding Game Pack: I have always wanted a wedding game pack where they could include slow dancing for the new married couple, a variety of flowers for the tables, a variety of new wedding dresses with more modern styles, a limo that shows up to take you to your honeymoon like in Sims 2, honeymoon destinations to go to that you can pick for your honeymoon, a photo booth area with props for fun pictures, choosing bridesmaids, maid of honor, groomsmen, and best man, etc. The pack can even include some new romantic options like in Sims 2 where they can caress each others hands during dinner, propose at the dinner table, etc. One thing I would love for them to include are new romantic interactions like the ability to "take a romantic selfie with" interaction where it can include be a variety of poses like kissing, kissing on the cheek, funny face, etc. Another romantic option I would like added at some point is online dating. It's hard to remember who's single in my game sometimes since I created so many couples. I think online dating would make this easier.

- New Vacation Game Packs: We only have one so far and they never added any new vacation spots to go to. I feel like they forgot or haven't had any more ideas for this or something. It doesn't have to be islands because I want a big expansion pack for that one, but maybe they can introduce new vacation spots like travel destinations where they can introduce different cultures like an asian vacation spot, a europe vacation spot, etc. Maybe they can do something similar to World Adventures?

- Teen Game Pack: I feel like there are many experiences missing in a teens life like homecoming dances, prom, after-school activities/clubs they can join that can raise their skills, football games, teen-only parties, slumber parties/sleepovers, graduation party, and learning how to drive (hopefully they'll add cars/motorcycles soon).

- Fair / Carnival Pack: I would love to take my sims to the fair, they can go on rides like the ferris wheel, double looper, bumper cars, rides for toddlers and kids. They can eat fun fair food like funnel cakes, elephant ears, turkey legs, chicken wings, curly fries, donuts, fajitas, ice cream, cotton candy, corn dogs, corn on the cob, fried oreos, or popcorn. They can play fun games or contests where sims can win prizes.

- School Pack: They can include the teacher career (it could be a regular career or one we can join them with). We can have private schools back! It can include many of the options I mentioned in the teen game pack above as well.

Expansion Pack:

- A Theme Park Expansion Pack: A theme park expansion pack where sims can go on family vacations to with their kids (like Dinsey World but for Sims. Maybe it will be called Llama World? LOL! Unless they get a deal with Disney and can add Disney character costumes and other fun stuff) They can basically see what Disney does and create a variation of it like themed dining, characters signing autographs for kids, head bands like "llama ears" (LOL), rides, hotels, concerts, ability to choose a pose for pictures in front of tourist attractions, vendors serving character ice cream or fun fair food like the food mentioned above., a gift shop where sims can buy merchandise, new costumes for cosplay, princesses / princes.They can introduce a boardwalk with a live concert venue (they can introduce bands hopefully or a singing career vs just karaoke), a themed restaurant where they have special recipes that cannot be recreated at home to give it some exclusivity, etc. When they return home from their vacation they can have a family picture in their inventory that we can place on the wall to remember the vacation.

- A Cruise Expansion Pack: I have wanted an expansion pack like this since Sims 2!!!!! Ever since I went on a Royal Caribbean cruise myself, I've always wanted something like this for my sims. During the cruise, there will be fun things you can do like formal night where they have to dress up for their dinner, pool parties on the deck, singles night where singles can meet and mingle, maybe a dance night, excursions like climbing a waterfall, zip lining, lazy river ride in a secret location, scuba diving, snorkeling, an adventure site to explore, visiting a shipwreck, and kayaking. Introduce fun new interactions like asking sims where they are from, exchanging social media info, talk about cruise experience so far, tell vacation story, etc. They can have fun things to do on the ship like a pool, hot tub, ice skating, flowriding, rock climbing, mini golf, wine tasting, hammocks, a gym/jogging area, new restaurants, sunbathing, and more. Maybe they can even have tanning booths and a spa. They can have fun contests like hula hoop contests, best belly flop contests, etc. Their rooms can have an ocean view or boardwalk view where they can see the ship moving through their window. The rooms can have lot traits like "Ocean View", "Boardwalk View", etc. They can include new entertainment on board like acrobats, magicians, and bands. They can make new tropical drinks like a pina colada! They can bring back the pool bar like in Island Paradise and bring back mermaids!!!! I really miss those mermaids from sims 3 along with snorkeling and scuba diving. This expansion pack can be amazing to mix with ideas from previews vacation expansion packs like Island Paradise or Bon Voyage only it will add something new because it will be on a cruise!
    A supernatural expansion pack too!!!
    and seasons and university expansion packs :)
    edited September 2017
    I love these ideas!! Excited for pets and a new world and career but, I'm still holding out for a University EP. With a lot of new careers and activities for the young adult at a campus.

Education career with a college path would be cool ( In the meantime Neia has a really cool eduacation mod).

I also miss lawyers, but with a judicial branch would be cool

Yall have some great ideas!!
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    I'm defiantly on board for seeing seasons brought back but I'd also like to see more supernaturals and a theme pack based on hobbies.
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios