So through my conversations with some of you in a few different threads I wanted to provide you with an opportunity to ask your questions regarding development / communications that you've been wanting to ask. Please keep in mind that there are some things that we cannot talk about and if we remark that we cannot comment please respect that.
- This thread is to allow for closer communication between the Studio and our community members for a more open dialogue. Please remember that if you ask questions on how something could be developed (like a lounge chair) and we provide an answer that it isn't confirmation it's going to be developed and if you ask a question about an idea and anyone on the team says "I love that idea" it isn't a promise that it will happen - we just love the idea.
- Questions do not have to be specific to The Sims 4, if you've had a question about something related to The Sims 3 or older and we have someone who can answer it we will try our best to get it answered
- Be respectful of your fellow community members. Do not name call or shoot down someone's question. If you see that a question similar to their's was answered previously then politely link them to the answer.
- Comments that are made that are not productive to the conversation will be removed from the thread (and depending on how severe they are will receive a warning).
- This thread will be closed from time to time to allow the team to answer questions without having new ones drown out the previous ones. Once questions have been answered the thread will be re-opened.
Now let's all work together to build a more positive community and a more open dialogue between you and Studio.
Global Community Manager for Maxis / The Sims