Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Daily Deal (DD) 2018 Rotation List and Sales Help

Comments

• Me1620Me1620 Posts: 4,983 Member
    @danielctlee welcome to the sims 3, the forums and this thread. Be sure to check out all the info on page 1 of this thread and don't be afraid to ask if there's anything you need help understanding.

@dailectlee - Welcome! ^ Ditto to what angeljess has said. After you purchase simpoints, the next thing to do is plan your purchases especially with Complete Your Set discount and cascades in mind. If you like to customize spreadsheets to plan and track your purchase, you can download a time zone specific spreadsheet from page 1 of this thread.
    a.k.a. - Jodi and a link to My Page on the Sims 3 website

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
  • rnrameyrnramey Posts: 3,062 Member
    edited November 2019
    Current Deal

819 ) Top o' the Tots Hairstyles and Headwear / 310 / 628 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fun for Kids of All Ages Compilation; Tip Top Toddler Collection
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 119)

Upcoming Deals

820 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Panophobia Panic End Table / 22 / 41 / 46% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More
    This is the only time the item is offered on the DD

This is a one-hour deal
    821 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Caliper Flame Control Cinerator Stove / 43 / 81 / 47% / 1 hour
    Part of: Steampunk Kitchen; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

822 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Burnished Bright Bulb Floor Lamp / 14 / 25 / 44% / 2 hours

823 ) Waning Moon / 926 / 1780 / 48% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 236)

824 ) Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads / 800 / 1600 / 50% / 2 hours
    Includes: Front Row Center Bedroom; Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 375, # 861)

825 ) Safari Living Set / 371 / 548 / 32% / 2 hours
    Part of: Adventurous Life!; World Inspiration Compilation
    Safari Living Set and Adventurous Life! are not available for CYS discount BUT World
    Inspiration Compilation
    is.
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 313, # 128)

826 ) Full Hewnsman Set / 1000 / 1980 / 49% / 2 hours
    Includes: Hewnsman Outdoor Set; Hewnsman Living Room Set; Hewnsman Bedroom Set; Hewnsman Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 903, but less than # 327, # 891)

827 ) Luxe Kidswears / 590 / 1000 / 41% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 746, # 589)

828 ) Island Escape Compilation / 1416 / 2400 / 41% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 833, # 582, # 233)

Before purchasing this deal, you may want to check out the Animals Abound Playground - Outdoor Fun Cascade.
    829 ) Wilderness Dreaming / 192 / 360 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Animals Abound; Tip Top Toddler Collection; Best of 2010 Collection; Kids! 2010; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 524, but less than # 814)

830 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Hot Haute Hot Spice Rack / 13 / 25 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

831 ) Bohemian Garden / 901 / 1700 / 47% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 78, but less than # 177)

832 ) Grapes of Nectary Stove Hood / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

Call me Regina. My Page Proud member of the "Own the store" club! :D

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    DAILY DEAL (DD) ROTATION AND SALES HELP
    CASCADES & DAILY DEALS- GETTING THE BEST BANG FOR YOUR SP
    FREE ITEMS FROM "THE SIMS 3 STORE"
  • Jude525Jude525 Posts: 1,696 Member
    @danielctlee Welcome!
    If you have any interest in kids' stuff, the Animals Abound cascade is the absolute best place to start. You get so much stuff for so few points, and it gives some quick lessons in CYS (Complete Your Set) and free download buttons.

Although, if that isn't your interest, there are still plenty of ways to get the maximum bang for your buck by following the tips you'll get here. Several people worked very hard for several years to distill their wisdom into this thread and it can save you a ton of money (and frustration.)

Also, since you are new to TS3, feel free to use this thread as a general discussion for the game with any questions you have. Or just to share what you are finding you like/dislike about the game. Things are pretty relaxed here.

Finally, some items from the Store don't quite work the way they were meant to. If you are not adverse to mods, there are some fixes to make items such as the Baker's Bazaar Collection from the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery work more like they should have in the first place. The members of this thread love The Sims 3, but have no illusions about how EA/Origin left a lot of stuff unfinished when they moved on to The Sims 4. Oh, and there are certainly some mods that can help the game run more smoothly, regardless of your system.

That being said, I have been playing The Sims 3 for years and still absolutely love it. I've dabbled in The Sims 4, but keep coming back to TS3. Something about it just feels better to me. It doesn't hurt that I already own ALL the content for TS3! Again, welcome. And happy Simming.
    aka Jude
    I own the store as of 1+7/17/17

My Studio

My build thread in the Creative Corner
  • goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    @Jude525 in da house! haha

Maybe you should become a novelist?
    Did i spell that right?
    I really like to read what you have to say everytime don't get me wrong 😄

@danielctlee and don't forget to backup all your stuff. For games like The Sims 3 it's very important.
    Right now i have no link how to, but if you search for it, you'll find a lot of instructions.

Greetings everyone

@goodFeel93 What? That was a short post for me! LOL
    aka Jude

My Studio

• CidyWolfCidyWolf Posts: 68 Member
    @goodFeel93 and @Jude525 y'all are crackin me up :D
    Ugh, I caved and got Bohemian Garden because I have no patience or will power. I really wanted that swingy thing :D
  • Lexers615Lexers615 Posts: 1,214 Member
    edited November 2019
    Great to find this thread before buying anything in store.
    I'm new for TS3, this thread is very useful.
    I'm not sure if it's not too late, but before you purchase a first SimPoint bundle, try and get a referral code. Assuming those still work, you could get a small added bonus.

Here's mine, just in case:
    https://store.thesims3.com/ref.html?persona=lexers615
    My Studio
    My Traits: Socially Awkward / Artistic / Family Oriented / Hopelessly Romantic / Absent Minded
    Academic Trait: Adventurous
    Social Group Trait (Should I ever become "Nerd" enough): Computer Whiz
    ______
    “Instead of putting players in the role of Luke Skywalker, or Frodo Baggins, I'd rather put them in the role of George Lucas.” Will Wright
    "Anything that can go wrong will go wrong." Cpt. Edward A. Murphy Jr, USAF
    Exchange_zpsioa8tt1v.jpg
    Current Deal

832 ) Grapes of Nectary Stove Hood / 21 / 45 / 53% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mediterranean Villa Kitchen/Dining; July 2011 Compilation Set; Charmingly Simple Kitchen Collection

Upcoming Deals

This is a 3-hour deal
    833 ) Island Escape Compilation / 696 / 2400 / 71% / 3 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; some items included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Includes: Island Villa; Tiki Outdoor Party; Tiki Living Room Set; Full Tiki Set; Tiki Dining Room Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 582, # 233, # 828)

834 ) Loads of Laundry / 504 / 1080 / 53% / 2 hours
    Includes: Ultra Lounge Laundry; I Heart the 50’s Laundry; Bayside Laundry
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 447, # 399, but less than # 744, # 688)

835 ) Club Vaindenburger Relaxation (Den + Study) / 486 / 891 / 45% / 2 hours
    Includes: Club Vaindenburger Den; Club Vaindenburger Study
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 790, # 471)

836 ) Rocket Johnny's Retro Ride / 80 / 198 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Fantasy; Blast From the Past Compilation; May 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This deal is offered twice at the same sale price (Same as # 39)

837 ) Floral Fruits / 10 / 19 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Romanza Ceremony + Reception; Romanza Ceremony, Reception + Attire

838 ) Feathered Table Sculpture / 7 / 28 / 75% / 2 hours
    Part of: Indulgent Living; Indulgent Living + Luxe Loungewear; The Monarch Suite

NOTE: Set is on stuck "Sales" page for 488 sp. Sales price may override DD price. The value of CYS for this deal to be free may not be as shown in the DD spreadsheets.
    839 ) Futureshock Bedroom / 290 / 752 / 61% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This one of two deals with the least expensive price for this item (Same as # 809 but less than # 63, # 920, # 962)

840 ) Dimensional Dress / 38 / 75 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set

841 ) Once Upon a Time Cottage- Quaint Kitchen Island Counter / 28 / 39 / 28% / 2 hours
    Part of: Once Upon A Time Cottage; Happily Ever After; Make A Wish Compilation

842 ) Gothic Glamour Living Room- Aichmophobia Despair Loveseat / 53 / 81 / 35% / 2 hours
    Part of: Gothic Glamour- Living Room Set; Gothic Glamour- Living Room and Home Office Collection; Oh My Goth! Compilation; May 2012 Compilation Set; Technophobe No More

843 ) Through the Spy Glass / 306 / 601 / 49% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fortune's Folly Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 425, but less than # 875, # 211)

844 ) Demeter's End Table / 23 / 41 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Muse Luxury
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 356, # 396, # 231)

If you aren't already stalking the Daily Deals, you should be! Visit these threads to get Store items and Sets with the greatest possible discounts:
    Yay! Thanks to everyone who got me off probation! <3
    CidyWolf wrote: »
    Ugh, I caved and got Bohemian Garden because I have no patience or will power. I really wanted that swingy thing :D

I love that swing. Other than the actual gazebo, it is the item I use most from the set. But don't forget that you get a whole new set of plants for your gardening Sims. :D
    aka Jude

My Studio

• danielctleedanielctlee Posts: 12 New Member
    @Jude525

Before using mod, do I need to own the object first? Such as your example Baker's Bazaar Collection from the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery.
    > @goodFeel93 said:
    > @Jude525 in da house! haha
    >
    > Maybe you should become a novelist?
    > Did i spell that right?
    > I really like to read what you have to say everytime don't get me wrong 😄
    >
    > @danielctlee and don't forget to backup all your stuff. For games like The Sims 3 it's very important.
    > Right now i have no link how to, but if you search for it, you'll find a lot of instructions.
    >
    > Greetings everyone

Thank you for your suggestion.
    > @Lexers615 said:
    > (Quote)
    > I'm not sure if it's not too late, but before you purchase a first SimPoint bundle, try and get a referral code. Assuming those still work, you could get a small added bonus.
    >
    > Here's mine, just in case:
    > https://store.thesims3.com/ref.html?persona=lexers615

It's not too late, I'm still waiting for promotion. Thank you.
    @Jude525

Before using mod, do I need to own the object first? Such as your example Baker's Bazaar Collection from the Deliciously Indulgent Bakery.

@danielctlee - You do have to own the object for a mod to work.

The swing from Bohemian Gardens is one of my favorite objects from the store. I love the detailed design.

To help you organize your stalking of the Daily Deal, please join us on the Daily Deal Rotation and Sales Help thread and please view the DD Spreadsheet
    Jude525 wrote: »
    I love that swing. Other than the actual gazebo, it is the item I use most from the set. But don't forget that you get a whole new set of plants for your gardening Sims. :D
    Me1620 wrote: »
    The swing from Bohemian Gardens is one of my favorite objects from the store. I love the detailed design.

@Jude525
    @Me1620

I thought about just purchasing the swing, but I just got the Bakery set too. My poor husband has no idea all the virtual items he has bought me for our 22nd anniversary :#
    I need to stop but there is a ton more items I would love to have.
    Current Deal

843 ) Through the Spy Glass / 306 / 601 / 49% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 425, but less than # 875, # 211)

Upcoming Deals

844 ) Demeter's End Table / 23 / 41 / 44% / 2 hours
    Part of: Muse Luxury
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 356, # 396, # 231)

845 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen Set / 188 / 608 / 69% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set

846 ) Cushy Cushion Sofa / 51 / 81 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Ultra Lounge Living Set; Full Ultra Lounge Set; Ultra Lounge 2010; Best of 2010 Collection

847 ) Everyday - Cool Summer Nights / 714 / 1386 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: July 2011 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 778 but same as # 76)

848 ) Haute Hip / 466 / 859 / 46% / 2 hours
    Not part of any other set or compilation; 1 item included in Sandy Shoals Sea Shanty
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 747)

849 ) Sizzle Baby Pro Deep Fryer / 140 / 542 / 74% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 795, # 376, # 529)

850 ) Africa Inspiration Collection / 518 / 1309 / 60% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 873, but less than # 310, # 369)

851 ) Uber Sani-Sim Toilet / 216 / 467 / 54% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 476, # 644, # 921, # 923)

852 ) Luxe Lounge Spa / 231 / 473 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: August 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 166, # 423, but less than # 609, # 590, # 61)

853 ) Make a Wish Compilation / 2622 / 4077 / 36% / 2 hours
    Not part of any set or compilation
    Includes: Once Upon a Time Cottage; Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Happily Ever After; Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Full Storybook Set

854 ) Fifi Youth / 40 / 75 / 47% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart The 50's

855 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Sinkomatic / 20 / 72 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set

Current Deal

855 ) Mid-Century Modern Bathroom- Sinkomatic / 20 / 72 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid-Century Modern Bathroom Collection; When Worlds Collide Collection; Mid-Century Modern Bed and Bath Set; Blast From the Past Compilation; A Mid-Century Modern Trailblazer Set

Upcoming Deals

856 ) Happily Ever After- Inside, A Princess Dress / 38 / 39 / 3% / 2 hours
    Part of: Happily Ever After Clothing and Hairstyles; Once Upon a Time Cottage; Make a Wish Compilation

857 ) Faire Folk Attire / 370 / 669 / 45% / 2 hours
    Part of: Faire Folk Furnishings + Attire; Make a Wish Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 93)

858 ) Haute Hacienda Kitchen- Talavera Tile Counter / 21 / 50 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: Haute Hacie
    nda Kitchen Set; Haute Hacienda Kitchen and Dining Room Compilation; Fabulous Fiesta!; April 2012 Compilation Set
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 351)

859 ) F.L. Dining Table / 29 / 48 / 40% / 2 hours
    Part of: Regal Living Dining Room Set; Full Regal Living Set

860 ) Scene in Four Parts / 37 / 99 / 63% / 2 hours
    Part of: Contemporary Comfort Bedroom; June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 453, but less than # 911, # 912)

861 ) Front Row Center Bedroom + Wretched Threads / 656 / 1600 / 59% / 2 hours
    Includes: Front Row Center Bedroom; Wretched Threads
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 375, but less than # 824)

862 ) Edwardian Expression Kitchen- Haute High Hanging Wall Shelf / 6 / 25 / 76% / 2 hours
    Part of: Edwardian Expression Kitchen Set; New Year, New Kitchen!; January 2012 Compilation

863 ) Cloche and Curl / 43 / 87 / 51% / 2 hours
    Part of: The Jazz Age Wear; Jazz Age Living Room + Jazz Age Wear; February 2011 Compilation

864 ) Steampunk Kitchen- Artic Keen Cog and Sprocket Refridgerator / 40 / 81 / 51% / 2 hours (Refridgerator is EA's typo or spelling error - not the DD team's.
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 126)

865 ) Sweetest Lace / 26 / 75 / 65% / 2 hours
    Part of: Victorian Fashions

866 ) Business Button-down Suit / 43 / 75 / 43% / 2 hours
    Part of: Fifth Avenue Fashions

867 ) Alice / 24 / 75 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart the 50's

CidyWolf wrote: »
    @Jude525
    @Me1620

I thought about just purchasing the swing, but I just got the Bakery set too. My poor husband has no idea all the virtual items he has bought me for our 22nd anniversary :#
    I need to stop but there is a ton more items I would love to have.

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband. :cookie:

Lol. A number of DD stalkers felt the same way you did. We didn't really want every item and intended on only purchasing those we absolutely loved. However, those virtual items captured our hearts and we ended up owing the entire store collection. I caught "completionitis" and own the store. I have to confess there are some items I barely use. But when you see it used in someone else's build, you are glad you have it.

Acquiring new content is exciting especially when the purchase of a few items unlocks an entire set or compilation. The DD list takes 88 days to cycle and acquiring the content you want can take time (and more if you miss an alarm for a specific deal). If you want to balance the joy of owing the items immediately with making your Simpoints go further, use the advice in this thread and others mentioned on page 1.

I love hearing updates on players' DD Stalking. I found stalking the DD and getting the most value for my points as much of a game as playing the Sims.

• LMC6255LMC6255 Posts: 940 Member
    I got Make a Wish Compilation for free yesterday, thanks to all the advice in the DD forum on how CYS works.. Thank you Jodi and Regina for your wonderful work!!
    Me1620 wrote: »

Happy Anniversary to you and your husband. :cookie:

Lol. A number of DD stalkers felt the same way you did. We didn't really want every item and intended on only purchasing those we absolutely loved. However, those virtual items captured our hearts and we ended up owing the entire store collection. I caught "completionitis" and own the store. I have to confess there are some items I barely use. But when you see it used in someone else's build, you are glad you have it.

Acquiring new content is exciting especially when the purchase of a few items unlocks an entire set or compilation. The DD list takes 88 days to cycle and acquiring the content you want can take time (and more if you miss an alarm for a specific deal). If you want to balance the joy of owing the items immediately with making your Simpoints go further, use the advice in this thread and others mentioned on page 1.

I love hearing updates on players' DD Stalking. I found stalking the DD and getting the most value for my points as much of a game as playing the Sims.

Thank you <3

Wanting to see items in other peoples builds is what started this I think :D I want to see what they created as intended.
    I'm trying to follow the suggestions on the thread. Although I'm afraid I will miss something I really want on the first go around. I wish the One With Nature set was cheaper to get.
    The DD is addicting! I truly need to take a break from it... soon.

Can you truly color the chimney pieces from Brunch at the Old Mill? That is next on my list.

Yikes! I truly truly need more coffee!!
    Current Deal

867 ) Alice / 24 / 75 / 68% / 2 hours
    Part of: Rebel Just Because; I Heart the 50's

Upcoming Deals

868 ) Zen Again / 442 / 842 / 48% / 2 hours
    Part of: World Inspiration Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 52, # 928, # 811, but less than # 541)

869 ) Locks & Keys / 21 / 75 / 72% / 2 hours
    Part of: Life’s a Beach (Swim); Sun, Surf & Sand (Swim + Sleep)

870 ) Murano Wooden Block Knife Stock / 10 / 25 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: Mid Century Modern Kitchen Marvels; Finest Living, Finest Cooking;
    December 2011 Compilation Set; Blast From the Past Compilation

871 ) Pencil Skirt / 44 / 75 / 41% / 2 hours

872 ) Futureshock Living / 429 / 1072 / 60% / 2 hours
    Part of: March 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 180, # 347, # 562)

873 ) Africa Inspiration Collection / 490 / 1309 / 63% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 850, # 310, # 369)

874 ) Rebel Just Because / 264 / 800 / 67% / 2 hours
    Part of: I Heart The 50’s
    Repeat Deal: This is the least expensive price for this item (Less than # 269, # 783)

875 ) Through the Spy Glass / 340 / 601 / 43% / 2 hours
    Repeat Deal: This is a medium price for this item (More than # 425, # 843, but less than # 211)

876 ) Everyday - Hot Summer Days / 403 / 963 / 58% / 2 hours
    Part of: June 2011 Compilation
    Repeat Deal: This is the most expensive price for this item (More than # 367)

877 ) Botanists Nightmare / 22 / 46 / 52% / 2 hours
    Part of: Futureshock Living; March 2011 Compilation

878 ) Yoga Pants / 34 / 75 / 55% / 2 hours
    Part of: Individual item; not part of any set (A recoloured version of this item was included in free JCP Teen Set which is, unfortunately, no longer available)

879 ) Pocketed Skirt / 43 / 68 / 37% / 2 hours
    Part of: Everyday Casual Chic; May 2011 Compilation

• goodFeel93goodFeel93 Posts: 596 Member
    Wow so much activity here the last few days!

I was on the road but checked the daily deals everyday. Thanks @rnramey *amen*
    And btw this "swing" from Bohemian Garden.. i luv it too and use it often.I'ts great!

Greetings
  • simgeek79simgeek79 Posts: 2,173 Member
    Hey everyone, so happy to see this thread still active and new DD stalkers joining! Certainly brings back some great memories :) I still lurk from time to time but thought I'd pop in and say hello today. Now that the cold weather has started to set in, I'm finding myself inside more and wanting to play my game. Still haven't used everything I've bought, but that's the best part, cycling through the categories and discovering something new and different :o

Enjoy the rest of your weekend all <3
    I now Own the Store!!...Thank you to everyone who helped me get here <3

Are u new to the Store? Then check out: the Daily Deal Thread
    - Cascades & Daily Deals & Love Kids Stuff? Check this out!

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top