Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

grim reaper baby

2...Next

Comments

• madokamadoka Posts: 277 Member
    Catrixiah wrote: »
    I'm wondering what's the latest on this? Is it possible to have his child and how does one go about making it happen? Would be great for my town story line ☺

No, this has not changed and I promise you it probably never will.

tumblr_n44s6oo9G21qztgoio1_500.gif
    Find my Legacy family tree here
  • CatrixiahCatrixiah Posts: 78 Member
    madoka wrote: »
    I'm wondering what's the latest on this? Is it possible to have his child and how does one go about making it happen? Would be great for my town story line ☺

No, this has not changed and I promise you it probably never will.

That's disappointing
  • BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member

There's a mod that allows you to turn a regular Sim into a non-functional grim reaper if you need Grimmy for storytelling purposes. :smiley:
    Beanfoot wrote: »

There's a mod that allows you to turn a regular Sim into a non-functional grim reaper if you need Grimmy for storytelling purposes. :smiley:

Will he be able to have children with this mod @Beanfoot ?
  • OMGiLoveIceCreamOMGiLoveIceCream Posts: 603 Member
    @xPaxion then what would happen if grim died? xD
  • BeanfootBeanfoot Posts: 602 Member
    Beanfoot wrote: »

Will he be able to have children with this mod @Beanfoot ?

I can't find the mod :( but from what I understood of it, it was a regular Sim so I'm guessing any offspring would be through the regular Sim's genetics.
  • xPaxionxPaxion Posts: 1,119 Member
    @xPaxion then what would happen if grim died? xD

The grim has always been dead.
  • That's a shame I always wanted a little skull baby of my own
    "I should have been a pair of ragged claws, scuttling across the floors of silent seas."
  • SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    You can do it with various cheats or downloading a reaper off the gallery to play with genetics. His face is REALLY strange, like almost featureless so his kids are kind of hideous in my opinion.
  • SimsweetieSimsweetie Posts: 562 Member
    The face of death.

5a9d09693e87397d5be7380441a8dc8b.png

Some of his kids with a really beautiful mother.

a6df49cfd6b5eea2ee5d886c1326c51e.png
    47eec0c954c98ed0c574346d2b3ca869.png
    ec7f4379b3760d01b1bb444e3f1b6888.png
  • dreamprisonerdreamprisoner Posts: 1,221 Member
    If it isn't possible, I'd love to see it happen in the future...a skull baby-child-sim, with glowing yellow eyes.
    @Simsweetie I quite like them because they're unusual.
    @Simsweetie
    I was able to get a baby from Reaper and a female sim :) If I could post a picture I would but they have simular facial features to yours in the pictures above, and it actually wasn't too difficult to do. I'm super pleased with the outcome :)
  • chensaytaylorchensaytaylor Posts: 700 Member
    I have only been able to date him. In fact he called my sim and asked her on a date... lol...but that was as far as it got.
  • MadIrisMadIris Posts: 594 Member
    edited October 2016
    That face was showing up on nearly every single townie sim.....Spoiler - that's not grim, it's:

http://forums.thesims.com/en_us/discussion/899931/can-this-be-fixed-or-nah#latest