Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Townie Fashion Police >.<

Comments

• SimsLady2000SimsLady2000 Posts: 1,236 Member
    edited January 2021
    My sims graduated from college. Apparently wearing normal shoes under your graduation gown is a no no. I wonder if they are naked under there! If you can't see it well, we have ski boots, cowboy boots, strappy sandals (on a male sim), bowling shoes, and workboots. Not one pair of dress shoes :|

01-03-21-9-27-05-PM.png
    The Sims is NOT a game, it's a lifestyle choice.

My Plumbob is GREEN today :D
  • Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    edited January 2021
    Reminds me of female frame males wearing those grad gowns in heals even though I have their prefered clothing type set as masculine.
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Scary looking festival! Could the problem actually be getting worse over time?
  • permanentrosepermanentrose Posts: 3,789 Member
    @Rouensims Truly a wonderful collection of random weirdos.

I found a townie today that I actually didn't cringe at. This was the DJ at the club my sims went on a date to, and I thought he actually looked quite good for the part.

hQZ13rW.png
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,326 Member

I'm sure this is a pre-made townie. Not sure what pack she came with. Anyways I guess since only "Seasons" gives Hot Weather and Cold Weather clothing until some packs after that, it ends up random all the time for even pre-made Townies/NPC's heh!

This is a "Cold Weather" outfit. :D
    0StLECD.png

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• RouensimsRouensims Posts: 4,858 Member
    @Admiral8Q Looks like L. Faba from Realm of Magic. Terrific cold weather outfit!
    Ooh Be Gah!! Whipna Choba-Dog? Whipna Choba-Dog!! :smiley:
    Admiral8Q wrote: »
    I'm sure this is a pre-made townie. Not sure what pack she came with. Anyways I guess since only "Seasons" gives Hot Weather and Cold Weather clothing until some packs after that, it ends up random all the time for even pre-made Townies/NPC's heh!

0StLECD.png

That is L. Faba, the Sage of Mischief Magic. She is dressed appropriately. ;)

edited January 2021
    Spotted at the Spice Festival

wffkKlK.png
    YoQyctb.png

EDIT - The festival has now cleared out, but the elderly man in his PJs is now autonomously singing at 3am. Also his current outfit is nowhere to be found in his actual wardrobe. I wonder what situation made him spawn mismatched pjs while out in public lol
    GcYBbju.png
    3AmNbgO.png
    This townie is very sad about the bad life choices that led him to be wandering through Magnolia Promenade late at night, wearing a flowered apron and no shoes.

50812960012_84389dc407_b.jpg

I don't even know what to say about this one.

50812959802_04e454dfdf_b.jpg
    Rouensims wrote: »
    I don't even know what to say about this one.

50812959802_04e454dfdf_b.jpg

I was trying to come up with a comment on this one too but it's just, "uhh... yep..." :D

Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

Rouensims wrote: »
    @Admiral8Q Looks like L. Faba from Realm of Magic. Terrific cold weather outfit!
    That is L. Faba, the Sage of Mischief Magic. She is dressed appropriately. ;)

After you both mentioned that, I remember now. :DB)
    Angelic Charm made friends with her while fishing. This is the best screenshot I have, but anyways they hung out and fished and joked around for awhile.
    ej99dj2.png
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png

• Franko30Franko30 Posts: 64 Member
    edited January 2021
    My sims graduated from college. Apparently wearing normal shoes under your graduation gown is a no no. I wonder if they are naked under there! If you can't see it well, we have ski boots, cowboy boots, strappy sandals (on a male sim), bowling shoes, and workboots. Not one pair of dress shoes :|

01-03-21-9-27-05-PM.png

:D I know right, I had my dude, strong looking dude, 250 pounds of muscle looking sim, very manly, except there is no bodyhair, SIMS TEAM... and I saw he was wearing heels!! I was shocked, but burst in tears, pure fun tears how it was ridiculous... but that would be apreciate to have a fix soon...
    edited January 2021
    Franko30 wrote: »

:D I know right, I had my dude, strong looking dude, 250 pounds of muscle looking sim, very manly, except there is no bodyhair, SIMS TEAM... and I saw he was wearing heels!! I was shocked, but burst in tears, pure fun tears how it was ridiculous... but that would be apreciate to have a fix soon...

I am with you! Dear Maxis, I want Body hair and real eyelashes and gnarley feel hahahaha :D

• 83bienchen83bienchen Posts: 2,577 Member
    edited January 2021
    Spotted at the Spice Festival
    EDIT - The festival has now cleared out, but the elderly man in his PJs is now autonomously singing at 3am. Also his current outfit is nowhere to be found in his actual wardrobe. I wonder what situation made him spawn mismatched pjs while out in public lol

It's one of the San Myshuno so called Weirdo outfits. One of those gives the Sim random sleepwear as their outfit.

Post edited by 83bienchen on
    Now now EA, don't be stinking up our lovely lavender bath with your shopping fart. - My TS4 mods - Gallery ID: 83bienchen
  • Gemmie12Gemmie12 Posts: 262 Member
    edited January 2021
    Admiral8Q wrote: »

0StLECD.png

Isn't L. Faba's Cold Weather Outfit a biker look? Seems to look like a situational outfit created for a holiday.
    CJcvgXD.png
    Lein Modded Legacy

OriginID/PSN: Gemmie12
  • Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    It almost looked like this Sim at GeekCon had hairy legs to me at first glance! Until I looked closer and realized it was tights. What the heck is she supposed to be cosplaying anyway? :D

h6xql7Z.png
    Karababy52 wrote: »
    What the heck is she supposed to be cosplaying anyway?

Seven of Nine shops at Walmart during a power outage?

Its the middle of winter people

01-09-21-6-31-36-PM.png

• Karababy52Karababy52 Posts: 5,952 Member
    @Rouensims
    Seven of Nine shops at Walmart during a power outage?

HAHA! :D Great answer! It's times like these I wish we still had the LOL button.
    I got a couple of good ones while checking on my NPC sims. :| Poor simmies, always the victim of bad programming. The last one is a swimming outfit :#

01-10-21-6-32-11-PM.png
    01-10-21-6-42-48-PM.png
    01-10-21-8-58-35-PM.png
    01-10-21-9-14-22-PM.png
    01-10-21-9-14-42-PM.png
    01-10-21-9-16-36-PM.png

edited January 2021
    @SimsLady2000 I’m loving those formal sweaters with sarongs! :lol:
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Lilith Vatore generated in... this for her hot weather outfit.

01-13-21-4-10-01-PM.png
    This is what my game makes my played Sim wear every time he bathes.

50843849677_a9ed8e64b4_b.jpg
    Gotta love it when the townies wear bathing suits as clothes. Also even better that the roller skates were glitching so she looks like she's floating lol

hZ5z8Lx.png

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top