Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

PUG LOVERS UNITE!!

Puggers127Puggers127 Posts: 63 Member
Hi, i just thought I'd start a discussion about pugs. I LOVE pugs! Do you? (^-^) TBH I can't wait until they put pugs in the Sims 4!
tumblr_mvow87gegd1sq38yao1_500_zpsyuacpseh.gif

Tumblr/Simblr
puggers127.tumblr.com

Comments

• cristill13cristill13 Posts: 2,162 Member
    Hi! I have a mixed pug. He is the light of my life. I'm still playing TS3 because of pets.
    @Puggers127, I don't think they have pets or babies in TS4 yet, do they?
  • jcp011c2jcp011c2 Posts: 10,859 Member
    Here here! I have two pugs, Gena is almost 12 and Winston is 9. They are both fawn and sleepy sweethearts. Usually hungry when awake ;)
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
  • MRSMLOGMRSMLOG Posts: 21,181 Member
    I love any dog you set before me, including pugs! Currently I have a mini poodle, Mickey, that's 16 and a mini dachshund, Jack, who's 8. Also I'm babysitting my daughters standard poodle (she's huge) and chihuahua (sooo cute)!
  • Puggers127Puggers127 Posts: 63 Member
    > @cristill13 said:
    > Puggers127, I don't think they have pets or babies in TS4 yet, do they?
    Sadly no :( They have babies, but no toddlers.

Tumblr/Simblr
    puggers127.tumblr.com

I have a boxer mix puppy (Murphy) and a german/austrailian shepherd (Rocket). I really want a pug and my aunt has one, but they are hard to find where I live so :(

Tumblr/Simblr
    puggers127.tumblr.com

> @MRSMLOG said:
    > I love any dog you set before me, including pugs! Currently I have a mini poodle, Mickey, that's 16 and a mini dachshund, Jack, who's 8. Also I'm babysitting my daughters standard poodle (she's huge) and chihuahua (sooo cute)!
    ME TOO!! I love every dog I meet!! Aww all of your dogs sound so cute!

Tumblr/Simblr
    puggers127.tumblr.com

> @jcp011c2 said:
    > Here here! I have two pugs, Gena is almost 12 and Winston is 9. They are both fawn and sleepy sweethearts. Usually hungry when awake ;)
    My dogs are the same way XD

Tumblr/Simblr
    puggers127.tumblr.com

My pug thinks that tv is real. He tries to go behind the tv, in my hallway to see where the dog went. He runs to me and cries when he sees something or someone scary on tv as well.
  • WeathieWeathie Posts: 486 Member
    I actually squealed when I saw this thread - good call!
    I have 4 pugs, Arnold, Gretchen, Myrtle and Mila. They are amazing and I'll never have a different breed of dog EVER again.
    I LOVE THEM!!!!
    untitled-1.png

Weathie wrote: »
    I have 4 pugs, Arnold, Gretchen, Myrtle and Mila. They are amazing and I'll never have a different breed of dog EVER again.
    I LOVE THEM!!!!

4 pugs...whoa that's a lot of vacuuming/dusting/sweeping. I love my pugs so much but I do wish there was something I could do about the shedding. I guess you just gotta learn it goes along with the territory.
    It's kind of sad that I have to point out that anything I say is only just my opinion and may be a different one from someone else.
    jcp011c2 wrote: »
    I LOVE THEM!!!!

4 pugs...whoa that's a lot of vacuuming/dusting/sweeping. I love my pugs so much but I do wish there was something I could do about the shedding. I guess you just gotta learn it goes along with the territory.

Oh yes. The Hoover is my best friend. I have to warn friends that they'll get a free sample of pug hair when they leave if they want it or not.
    3 of the pugs are black though and they don't seem to shed as much as the fawn.

untitled-1.png

I wish I had a pug :(

Tumblr/Simblr
    puggers127.tumblr.com

I warn you, they're addicting!
    untitled-1.png

Puggers127 wrote: »
    I wish I had a pug :(

they come best in pairs. I had my Winston by himself for his first three years til I met my SO, Gena was a package deal with that, and I think the socialization with another dog has done wonders for both of them. They've definitely picked up on each others good and bad habits.
    > @jcp011c2 said:
    > Puggers127 wrote: »
    >
    > I wish I had a pug :(
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > they come best in pairs. I had my Winston by himself for his first three years til I met my SO, Gena was a package deal with that, and I think the socialization with another dog has done wonders for both of them. They've definitely picked up on each others good and bad habits.

Yeah I agree... but I live in Arizona and pugs are not very common here... :(

Tumblr/Simblr
    puggers127.tumblr.com

Puggers127 wrote: »
    > @jcp011c2 said:
    > Puggers127 wrote: »
    >
    > I wish I had a pug :(
    >
    >
    >
    >
    > they come best in pairs. I had my Winston by himself for his first three years til I met my SO, Gena was a package deal with that, and I think the socialization with another dog has done wonders for both of them. They've definitely picked up on each others good and bad habits.

Yeah I agree... but I live in Arizona and pugs are not very common here... :(

Yeah probably not the best state for them. Gotta keep 'em air conditioned.
  • JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member
    I love pugs! I'm getting a pug puppy next week. She is called China :)

What a great name!

untitled-1.png

• JessicaSimstonJessicaSimston Posts: 2,519 Member

What a great name!

Thanks! We were stuck between Asia and China but we figured she suited China more.
    > @JessicaSimston said:
    > I love pugs! I'm getting a pug puppy next week. She is called China :)

Pug puppies are the cutest!!! (^_^)

Tumblr/Simblr
    puggers127.tumblr.com

• BellaGothIsQueenBellaGothIsQueen Posts: 531 Member
    I absolutely adooooore pugs! My parents wont let me have any sort of dog, but as soon as I move out the first thing I'm gonna do is find me a pug! :blush:<3
  • DawnDeadDawnDead Posts: 63 Member
    I grew up with a pug but one day she was playing outside and got bit by either a snake or spider and died within an hour.
    Several years later we got another pug from the pound, he's purebred and his name is Pugsley!
    @DawnDead that's so sad about your first pug. You must have been heartbroken. I can't imagine how I'll feel when one of my four pass away. As for Pugsly, YAY! One of my pugs is a rescue, Myrtle. She was used for breeding and was going to be put down as she got too old to breed from and she also lost an eye.
    untitled-1.png

> @DawnDead said:
    > I grew up with a pug but one day she was playing outside and got bit by either a snake or spider and died within an hour.
    > Several years later we got another pug from the pound, he's purebred and his name is Pugsley!
    Aww I'm sorry :'(... Pugsley is my favorite pug name!!

Tumblr/Simblr
    puggers127.tumblr.com