Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

What happened in your sims 3 game today?

Comments

• ChuChuExpressChuChuExpress Posts: 3,228 Member
    @coco, page 3725.
    I will, thanks!

@Nikkei_Simmer, page 3726.
    Thanks! I've never actually been to an arcade in my entire life, to be fair.
    e6581e69b0d7d8f9e02cb1e30b50f464959bfb2a.png
    Sims 4 Family: Benjamin, Shine, Princess Roddy, Sophia and Hamish Furystrykar and Shelly Heart. Princess Roddy is my avatar, and he's a boy!
    Let those smiles spread!
  • king_of_simcity7king_of_simcity7 Posts: 25,102 Member
    @meerkattime, @emorrill, @PalmArrow and @Nikkei_Simmer Thanks for the comments and feedback :smile:
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    @meerkattime

Thank you for the lovely comments.
    I usually take a break over the weekend from gaming but I have
    some screenshots saved for today as well.

@GraceyManor

Poor Catarina, nothing seems to
    ever go the way she wants it too.

• Silverofdreams30Silverofdreams30 Posts: 7,200 Member
    Heres an update from the gaming time Friday.

[img][/img]tf1uz1G.jpg

Party time for the twins.

[img][/img]dVDZsw5.jpg

[img][/img]0lrsK3r.jpg

[img][/img]Daf0tuJ.jpg

Lyric aged up to toddler.

[img][/img]1sJmbTw.jpg

[img][/img]VyBGmLH.jpg

[img][/img]YKDRoTO.jpg

[img][/img]wIHIlfC.jpg

Isabella

[img][/img]5zubqSv.jpg

cake time for the parents.

All for now.

Part 12B

Over the next few days Shelly was still having problems with Gareth and was starting to feel creeped out by him. There was a new story going around that some of the Messiah's supporters had been stealing voting cards belonging to students when they had gone home. This had become a concern and Hana and Stacy wanted to investigate it.

'Do you think that Gareth would know anything about it?' Hana asked Shelly while they were outside the college.
    'I don't know,' said Shelly 'it wouldn't surprise me though,'
    Also waiting with them was Courtney, Ben, Brett and Darwin.
    'Maybe you could trick him in into getting his email password?' suggested Brett 'if he is obsessed with you then you might be able to trick him into doing it.

74483390_10156737614831497_7404102140278341632_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_eui2=AeHV6wL1vYc13eDu4sqWf_u1J_4g4n7K3YZDdG0sZlzp-lSbIpvMFS-sGmwfxDeS6Bht10akGE7BZUhJsQrj9nSwcfR4owl2Q164ks6XQcgYeA&_nc_oc=AQkW5cVYBpefZDTPFfsAZU9Va7JMv-HJ-Z38JuORW_1L2HgZk7FzZpVZe4nl8MH6Evw0hHtu02Ch1sMaVy5ndqtF&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=b27a7793a4e259189dd891f07a7fc178&oe=5E85981E

'Maybe you could agree to meet up with him and get him drunk?' said Ben 'You could just pretend that you want to meet him and then avoid him again afterwards?'
    'I would rather not meet him by myself though,' said Shelly. She knew that the guys were joking but Brett had another idea.
    'I could come with you if you want?' he suggested 'Tell him that you want to meet him with his group but then bring me along. You could pretend that I am interested in their movement or something?'
    'That might be a good idea actually,' agreed Shelly.

77382272_10156737614841497_5447504306544574464_o.jpg?_nc_cat=108&_nc_eui2=AeHDuE_7BKJwoFIDrgCPhvSrmIhHj5hHmugE-zvCySBsLH_t0vhDRCXCm8Ck2fDtq1iF1JTK-EaVHT289fvTql2gYd1xGe0oX5yumOOYBjni2g&_nc_oc=AQmlRFqA9SCQ30OSfcY48VuKJzxqtvCcM5GVH2cC5ezyqkR7cXW82JxNNjy-ZSD0ndnB8oWf-j82gN83Toon6h_w&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-1.fna&oh=cd23b8fda647eb9fd9d06d1d18aa5684&oe=5E430D10

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/967131/the-social-club-series-two#latest
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    Another feedback post; another day. Hopefully, I’ll be able to keep up with the speed at which this thread goes at. But it also kills time when I’m able to do this since my computer system is still down for the count. Well, not going to get frustrated - it’s not worth my energy to do that. And feedback keeps me involved in the community even if I can’t play right now. :D

And not being able to play is giving me time to figure out which way I want my legacy game to go. Right now with Braden and Greta being Generation Two raising up their two children who are now teenagers. It’s going to be interesting. And with RCMP Constables Bunch, Alvi and Langerak looking into the suspicious deaths of River and Haruo (they suspect that someone may have had motive to kill them), well that may be an off-shoot game that I play in conjunction with the main legacy game to keep the main legacy game running smoothly. Trying to keep this game straight is going to be insanity-inducing. Lots of fun.

Another question mark is whether the entire family will remain on Cape Garner Island (a chain of islands that I’ve made a part of the main Vancouver Island (lots of story-building). Are the tragic deaths of Grandma River and Grandpa Haruo upsetting enough to make the entire family uproot and move back to the Lower Mainland of BC. Vancouver, specifically? Who knows. That may be a decision that I figure out when I can get the computer back and running. And it will be good to play that legacy again.

So...enough jabbering on my part; on to the feedback.

Page 3726

@GraceyManor - there are definitely some strange characters. Poor Catarina getting pooped on; that probably sums up her existence at the moment.
    @Sleepstar - ugh, Evidently Windows updates lately are like Sims 4 expansion packs. “What’s this thing going to break in my OS now?!” I’m really looking forward to the number of updates that I’m going to see my computer try to do when I get it back. I’ll probably not be able to get back on to the game until the day after I get the computer back because it will be doing too many of those updates. And what really stinks is that Microsquash tends to toss out these updates without testing them beforehand. “OK consumers; here’s the latest update. If it breaks your computer; don’t tell us, we’ll tell you - when and if we feel like it.
    @Karritz - not yet, more delays , more financial than computer related. Bills have to be paid over a working computer and @Featherbelle is being short-shifted on hours. And our expenses went up. Rent is $1400 for a shoe-box but at least we have a roof under which we all can live. Somewhat like sardines but at least we’re together. :) But looking forward to getting my computer fixed eventually.
    @bekkasan - I hear you about DC fiscal financial decisions. Same thing with Ottawa up here. Autumn has always been one of my favorite sims.
    @jonny522 - sorry to hear about Ryan’s team’s loss. If its anything like most Supreme Courts. they tend to refuse to hear any case that doesn’t have a bearing on the entirety of the population of their respective countries. So as you said Ryan’s team’s case has probably stopped at the Appellate Court level.
    @Silverofdreams30 - yup. Survival is the name-of-the-game here. If they don’t do everything needed; they won’t be surviving. :D
    Congratulations to Pamela and Stephen on the birth of their twins.
    @afai1261 - that’s an interesting supernatural household. Supernatural is one of my favorite EPs and quite a few of the items in build/buy mode come in very handy in non-Supernatural populated games too.
    @meerkattime - unfortunately when the nukes went off the animals were definitely put into a bad situation. The ones that are now populating the game are ones that have “immigrated in”. Every living thing that wasn’t an experiment (the clones) were irradiated, came down with radiation sickness and died. It’s a tough situation.
    I’ve been in the process of writing a story for fanfiction.net for a JAG post-apocalyptic bunker story. https://m.fanfiction.net/s/9853479/1/Survival. It’s gritty and not very cheerful.
    The look on Autumn’s face was priceless. Evidently violin (in real life) is one of the toughest instruments to learn in music. And until you get to a decent level of proficiency you sound like someone is torturing a cat. And it takes a horrendous number of hours of practice to be able to reach such a level. Hence the reason my parents stuck me in piano when I was young. At least by the timeI was 18 I was playing Bach.
    https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=Kg7og8Q09Cc
    Much easier to get proficient in piano than violin. And much cheaper too. A good 9ft concert grand costs around $160,000. A solid sounding baroque violin (for those who become chamber music players or baroque violin soloists can cost anywhere from $5M to $26M for a genuine Antonio Stradivari made Stradivarius violin. Something I’d never be able to afford in my wildest dreams unless I won the lottery.
    @thebriamon - I’d love to read your hockey sims story when you reboot it.
    As an unabashed Canucks fan I just had to make River and Haruo Canucks fans too. My RL wife @Featherbelle was born in Dallas and moved up to Vancouver to be with me (we met on-line) and she’s a major Canucks fan too now.
    WeAreAllCanucks2_Sims3.jpg
    Poor Anderson; sorta takes all the fun out of a bachelor party when the fun gets so excessive that someone drops dead at the party.
    @jonny522. Good to hear that Ryan’s case was heard by the Supreme Court since it would have affected the federal branch (the military’s dealings with the civilian populace) quite significantly.
    Also nice to see that Ryan was able to read Alex’s book to gain more insight into what his father’s life was like when he was young.
    @GraceyManor - well at least Catarina came to her senses, swallowed her pride and went home.

Likes and Awesomes given

Next page tomorrow
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • GraceyManorGraceyManor Posts: 20,080 Member
    edited November 2019
    75291722_423096615281263_2163172751215427584_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQk5Ul0aARKA42TdM4YYgYlUT3PrKoN0iYgIyWwh5E_Ze0EGnTBQdtP7Rij6F0gGEM0uqf068l2Cq2IdN4g9Fg0d&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=1c62a59e83b0c33d3949472fb2885780&oe=5E440818
    Shop Owner: "You forgot to lock up last night didn't you?" You forgetful girl.I lost everything!
    I took you in because you had a passion for animals...but now it seems like you don't care about anything.
    Catarina, I'm sorry I have no choice...you're fired." "I understand."

70558254_423096645281260_5352856863861899264_o.jpg?_nc_cat=109&_nc_oc=AQmxKo3MWpT0evcod4RcSKWZJnr3q6-XjSWogV27nsRVdUMfvF1jXVLpoi1cUrl7dzG9EMgOzmF8ChyETnEsXq7a&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=b8c6cc7264c2c19d7da7fce7c61e0982&oe=5E8AD21F

"Hot soup and cidar on the counter." The volunteer announced."Oh no, I don't stay here.I'm looking for a volunteer "Tom webster?"
    "Sorry never heard of him." "Oh, maybe he works evenings then." "But while you're here, make some more drinks and serve it."

77109873_423096621947929_1177612648821293056_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQnB_f1lI_YX84bddzq3FsH7tuJlUPPOQdmACS4GvcGDuo3rOG9ULwHRAEQWgFLPB9rhRw6E5mAlPYx1XWmuNhIP&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=5677dd3af634c74004c104c860bd28bd&oe=5E857769

"Really? This is what my life has come down to?

75220651_423096725281252_4240141742113816576_o.jpg?_nc_cat=107&_nc_oc=AQlMZYopowZ2cRzlOZTs2NWg8clKGqH3N_qlequI6wybnz8mnRa5hRV76eas1zYs3oyIvsVn4ZWSeoRc18JkansI&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=5092a1a07f3a78917a641e2f6c4782bf&oe=5E587C7F
    "Guess I was right.You only work evenings?" "Oh...yeah, day crew wouldn't know me...I'm surprised to see you here."
    "I had something to say; thanks to you I went back home like you suggested and things just got worse.I forgot to lock up the store, and someone broke into it, I got fired." "Ouch.I'm really sorry.But maybe if you volunteered or did some community work it might make you feel better.The holidays are almost here." "Forget about the holidays.Those are just...forget it." "I sense some longing anger you need to talk about.Come on."

77237227_423096748614583_8920769411640459264_o.jpg?_nc_cat=103&_nc_oc=AQlhdflf2U7qrmDXIZmMARFJNAPo3Cuq5d7GGQBeHCHcZnGx_UgTuz3mE-_MjSY_Hw4NziFN3sTVEV97MgdZiWiN&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=3b69d9e52de9f0b0d1e94ef6b7c617f1&oe=5E59B40D
    "Where are you taking me?" She asked exhaustedly."Back to your home, you need rest.We'll talk tomorrow."

76705072_423096755281249_2082395609062440960_o.jpg?_nc_cat=101&_nc_oc=AQn0NEbeARWL0jrF4EiqWlkPZiwGihQCwWGLWD0uqEr9VuFHr23hd84M-ubnzMgXKECAxawRAiMAI3erCqPDbOup&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=17dd5c85f71db9823a1ff9862cee4eb2&oe=5E55EA62
    "Catarina,you have a nice home and a good family.Don't take them for granted.You may not always have them." He took off on his bike.
    Not sure why some of my photos don’t show up or show up as broken links 🤭
  • bekkasanbekkasan Posts: 10,171 Member
    edited November 2019
    @thebriamon He makes a lovely jellybean sim!!

@jonny522 Lovely pics of the family.
    Cute pumpkins!
    I love that Lauri was so excited to have her man home.
    It's nice that Father and son still get to do things together.
    Great verdict.
    Congrats on the promotion.

@Sleepstar Glad you found some time to play. Congrats on the birthday.

@GraceyManor Caterina sure is a 🐸🐸🐸🐸.k.ly gal. (who knew they censored the word p.ri.ck.ley) No wonder she doesn't have many friends or other places to go. :open_mouth:
    Between your second and third picture is a bunch of gibberish.
    Well, she got fired. How do you forget to lock up?
    She went looking for Tom. Hmmm, and then blames him for getting fired? She really has some strange reasoning.
    The skull and crossbones pattern on the leggings is cute. I would change her boots to short ones though, as they are showing through.

@DoodlyDoofus Congrats on the pregnancy and the marriage.
    I wondered if he would get caught by Tori, but she seems a bit oblivious.
    How's he gonna pay child support if he can't pay his own bills?

@Silverofdreams30 The kids are adorable!

@Nikkei_Simmer Bummer the puter is still out for repair. I sure hope it will be soon.

A couple of the builds I've put in for the Fairy Realm.

The Green Dragon Tavern in the Fairy Realm. This one I did build. I will probably add a tree or two and a few flowering bushes. It looks empty on the one side.
    49068877256_0143f1956d_b.jpg

Base camp for the travelers. @GraceyManor You should recognize this one. I didn't change anything on the outside except to move the pile of logs as I didn't have whatever was in the side area and it looked empty. I did change the inside a little bit since I wanted it more of a base camp then a tavern.
    49068877176_c2f2f604c4_b.jpg

This is the original central park in the village. I've changed it quite a bit, but the pics are not transferred yet so will show those later today if I have time.
    49068355488_76455b6741_b.jpg
  • SleepstarSleepstar Posts: 816 Member
    edited November 2019
    @bekkasan Thank you. I plan to finish The Smith Family Save today in order to make preparations for a legacy reboot I plan to start in January. I have the town picked out, the Founder Sims ready. That's why I have been replaying several of my previous Sims, I am looking at suitable descendants who are suited for the Oakley Legacy Reboot.
    Currently aiming to get all harvestable produce in The Sims 3 (One EP left)Will complete a Legacy one dayhttps://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=katcalls2k907 (My Wishlist)
  • Nikkei_SimmerNikkei_Simmer Posts: 9,426 Member
    The Way of Life
    Chapter Seven
    Recon Topside

It took a while, but eventually, the geiger counters started to drop in their readings and that gave Haruo and Mickey the opportunity to go topside to see what was going on. They had received information from Horace and Hildegard when they had gone topside to see what was going on, but that was a situation where they were getting information second hand. Haruo and Mickey wanted to see what was there themselves. So Mickey and Haruo got suited up in enviro-suits, positive pressurization so that any leaks would prevent biological contaminants from getting into the suit, however it wouldn't do much for radiological, other than radioactive dust, which was considered by scientists to be the most dangerous radioactive contaminant. Either way, they were going to have to have a decontamination shower when they got back.
    Screenshot-368.jpgScreenshot-369.jpg "Ready to check things out, Mickey?" Haruo asked. They were up there with Horace who would also be helping out. Haruo and Mickey were both armed: Glocks, M-16A3s and Barrett M107 .50 calibre sniper rifles...
    Screenshot-370.jpg ...and they knew that they had limited time to scout around the area to see what was going on. So they hoofed it...towards what used to be the science center.
    Screenshot-371.jpgScreenshot-372.jpgScreenshot-375.jpgScreenshot-376.jpg Mickey looked around slowly before leaning in helmet to helmet, "I haven't seen any movement of any sort." Frankly they hadn't had any experience in this sort of thing. Which meant that it was going to get tougher as they went along. If bad guys moved into the area, they were not going to be able to fight them off. All they could do was mount a defence and hope to heck that they all survived. Or create an army of plumbots to do their fighting for them.
    Screenshot-371.jpg "If I may suggest something?" Horace, his voice robotic: starting and stopping. "I believe that we should check out the perimeter of the city and see if there is anyone around. We may be able to stay out of the heaviest of the radioactively contaminated area. I will keep a constant monitoring of the radiation levels and keep you updated."
    Screenshot-378.jpgScreenshot-379.jpgScreenshot-380.jpgScreenshot-381.jpgScreenshot-382.jpg "Do that..." Haruo responded, his mind was still in shock as to the extent of the devastation that Sunset Valley had been subjected to. How were they ever going to make Sunset Valley liveable again? Despite his dismay, he knew that they had their work cut out for them. They needed to make sure that life came back to Sunset Valley, even if it was 150 years from now and the potions and elixirs were going to help.

He turned to Mickey and said, "OK...we're continuing along the perimeter of the city. We're going to have to scout around, take readings, and make sure that rad levels in all areas are going down. That's the only way that we're going to be able to make certain that Sunset Valley will be a liveable area again. If not we may have to evacuate when conditions clear up enough that we can make an exit from this place.
    Screenshot-383.jpg Mickey nodded. He knew too that if Sunset Valley was too radioactive, it would result in birth defects and other problems in the generations to follow and that wouldn't mean the best for the survival of the human race. "I'm with you on that, Haruo. I think we should do a thorough recon of the area and see what we can find. I'm hoping that radiation levels are coming down, but I'm not too hopeful that it'll be in the near future."
    Screenshot-384.jpgScreenshot-385.jpgScreenshot-386.jpgScreenshot-387.jpg The sky was a sickly dark green and many of the vegetation though growing was contaminated with radiation to the point where it was inedible. They would not be able to utilize any seeds on the surface for the long term.
    Screenshot-388.jpgScreenshot-389.jpg Their recon provided a plethora of information that when further research was revealed indicated a decrease in the radiation levels but as was suspected, it wasn't enough to warrant a laxing of their decontamination procedures. It was still in the dangerous levels.
    Screenshot-391.jpgScreenshot-392.jpg ...and that of course was still cause for concern. They would not be able to make it out of the bunker until such time as the radiation levels fell below 1 rad an hour and it certainly wasn't at that point yet.
    GYZ6Ak9.png
    Always "River McIrish" ...and maybe some Bebe Hart. ~innocent expression~
  • Hak_vinHak_vin Posts: 32 Member
    When I played a few days ago, I wanted to make my sim Lora climb the popularity charts!

It all started off normal, she went to work, did some grocery shopping, book shopping, and whatnot. Did all that until I found some celebs for her to schmooze with and gain points.

Started with attempting to sweet-talk Tiara Angelista (4 star) as a mere 0 star nobody, that went decently. HOWEVER! As days passed and scouring for other celebs on the streets, Lora stumbled upon Tom Wordy (4 star) behind a restaurant after an opportunity, so she made her move to schmooze. She ended up getting the needed point to gain his friendship, but he started insulting her right after! As hilarious as it was, I felt so bad seeing her get bad-mouthed by Tom. Of course I made her argue back just because~

Few days pass again and her boss Fangmann invites her to a house party, so she goes to have a grand time. Chit-chatted with some new people, gained a bit of skills over at his house, and drank some "nice" plasma OJ. Everything was going all fine and dandy, minding her own business, when Elvira Slayer (1 star) just decides to SLAP my sim for no reason! I laughed so hard but was extremely confused LOL! Lora never met Elvira before, but that changed, she made a very hard impact on Lora to say the least. xD

Well, I obviously shouldn't make my sim talk with stars who are higher than her, but go big or go home ya know? lol At least she got what she needed, minus the unneeded attitudes... ;;
    edited November 2019
    @bekkasan
    My pictures keep doing that gibberish thing, I'm not sure why.
    h7XlAS9.jpg
    Do these pants cover it better?
    I'm afraid I don't recognize that base camp, I'm sorry.

@GraceyManor I've had a few pictures mess up from uploading and somehow something got transposed. When I uploaded a second time the picture worked fine.
    What site do you use to upload pics? I noticed in the gibberish part of it is the word 'plum' and perhaps the forum is censoring a word in the code and causing it not to upload properly. Perhaps rename that part of the code? I bolded it for you to see.

77109873_423096621947929_1177612648821293056_o.jpg?_nc_cat=100&_nc_oc=AQnB_f1lI_YX84bddzq3FsH7tuJlUPPOQdmACS4GvcGDuo3rOG9ULwHRAEQWgFLPB9rhRw6E5mAlPYx1XWmuNhIP&_nc_ht=scontent-mia3-2.xx&oh=5677dd3plum634c74004c104c860bd28bd&oe=5E857769

@bekkasan
    Facebook.Its the easiest to upload to.
    Well hopefully it will let you change whatever the forum is censoring.
    If not, I'll just post my photos on my blog instead.
    you got me curious as to where that base camp is from LOL
    I honestly don't recognize it.XD
    @GraceyManor It was made for your medieval world by the DNA team. :) Kings Crossing Inn.
    Part 13A

On Friday Shelly finally had her plan ready. She reluctantly agreed to meet with Gareth but would have Brett with her. Gareth was not happy with the idea of Brett coming but as Shelly had spoken to Sarah and told him that Brett was interested in joining them then Sarah agreed for him to come over.

The evening would be spent drinking but Brett and Shelly had only brought a few alcoholic drinks with them and had also brought non alcoholic versions. Thais way it would appear that they were taking part in the party but would not be as drunk as the others. Shelly had also reminded Gareth to bring his laptop with him as she wanted to download some music for him. Gareth agreed to this thinking that Shelly was interested in him. She felt guilty for doing this but by now she was so repulsed by Gareth that she did not have much sympathy for him.

At first Gareth thought that he would be able to make up with Shelly but when he realised that she was with Brett he was not happy.

78228828_10156738193931497_4555360043486150656_o.jpg?_nc_cat=110&_nc_eui2=AeGQK-M8P3Pu5zSveP2cWd-KsZaL3BKtGp_CLQtiHPn88cHHxPYumaJj8qVbhOU5ofwFe-eZN3bVxZM19Hrgih1MuoG0IcamGmtj8OxPCnHmzg&_nc_oc=AQnEfrZua-bloN7jbpgyKANe_WK7jBmhKoH5gaGIYVOjJzEhRlJZnj-zZRWkrRALtTo4k9zJPqVM624JCC99Fjzw&_nc_ht=scontent.flhr4-2.fna&oh=10f9b52c3501d2d5ab8fb436620db704&oe=5E586A9E

See more:
    https://forums.thesims.com/en_US/discussion/967131/the-social-club-series-two#latest
    Simbourne
    screenshot_original.jpg
  • emorrillemorrill Posts: 8,119 Member
    edited November 2019
    @GraceyManor Using Facebook as a third party image hoster anymore these days isn't good... Trust me, I learned this the hard way. :( They change the names of the links sometimes so they won't show up on other sites. Then before you know it all your link names have been changed and the images don't show up anymore. I don't mean to cause you worry with this revelation (Sorry :cry: ), but I just wanted to let you know what happened to me when trying to use Facebook as an image hoster. {{{Hug}}}

Use http://postimg.cc . Seriously they are the BEST free image hosting site out there in my opinion. 👍 Easy to upload and post! (Flickr is the best paid one. )

I take it you are a fan of "enemy turned lover" scenarios? ;):p

@bekkasan I can't wait to see your finished Fairy Realm. :star:

@Silverofdreams30 The twins are adorable! <3

I'n not feeling the greatest today. :( But I'm going to try to get more of my story pics taken. Time is running out, but I'll have them done in time and I'm getting SO stinking excited to debut the story for y'all! :smiley:

pinkie-anxious-happy-gif.gif
    52607642900_bbbac3a314_c.jpg
  • rubyskywalkerrubyskywalker Posts: 1,174 Member
    @GraceyManor Started reading your Christmas story... it's very good! I'm getting eager to do one too but still waiting for the right time...
    Origin ID and TS3 Username: DollyGizzy
    Hoping to complete the Brunch at the Old Mill set for CYS. 16 items left.
    My Sims 3 Store Wishlist: https://store.thesims3.com/myWishlist.html?persona=DollyGizzy
    My TS3 Blog: https://rubysasimslife.blogspot.com
  • [Deleted User][Deleted User] Posts: 0 New Member
    edited November 2019
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
    Post edited by [Deleted User] on
  • BrandontaylorBrandontaylor Posts: 4,773 Member
    ***Sorry I haven't gotten back to anyone lately, I had to give up internet due to some unforeseen problems and probably won't have it for a while. I am using my brothers at the moment but he has limited data so until I can get something worked out, I will be taking a hiatus from the forums. I probably will check in every once in a while to give an update on what I've been doing but won't be on much otherwise. Happy Simming!

P.S. Still playing the game, just not going to be here much.
    bekkasan wrote: »
    @GraceyManor It was made for your medieval world by the DNA team. :) Kings Crossing Inn.

That explains why I lost my prasven save when I cleaned up my folder 😸
    edited November 2019
    @emorrill that stinks.i will look at that link you provided, just hate having to create new accounts.I never really looked it as an enemy turned lover scenario 😹 technically they aren’t enemies just acquaintances LOL but yeah Forbidden love, medieval romances(omg Arthur from the tv show Merlin 😱) are all my favs

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top