Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Favorite Screenshot

Comments

• WinthorpeWinthorpe Posts: 119 Member
    "It is utmost dangerous to smoke near aircraft engine(s)"

170738827_4015381648522133_4003754248663133000_n.jpg?_nc_cat=104&ccb=1-3&_nc_sid=825194&_nc_eui2=AeEP16hu86vMMfd-Z_vdlUktzcliMmqp9bHNyWIyaqn1sTbSTe9quOmi5u0cehtYZ0dkVYa6vREAgOniRQEp9zZD&_nc_ohc=NYfQfI69Ej8AX8-h-53&_nc_ht=scontent.fbkk5-5.fna&oh=781d37ff0f9ef76bbd5c5b3ea42ec153&oe=60BDCF86
  • ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    I have no idea what she was looking at.

BY8jdee.png
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • DanmanNefariusDanmanNefarius Posts: 947 Member
    edited May 2021
    ldmarko wrote: »

BY8jdee.png

@ldmarko most likely a celebrity from the looks of it. she has that generic fan sim staring at some celebrity look on her face plus nearly always the celebs showing up at that park go for the chess tables and she is standing near those so my best guess is that there is a celebrity there
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    edited May 2021
    Teenage Girl Narrowly Avoids Having Face Mauled By Small Dog
    TYoIk0O.png
    ThxpvC0.png
    vEhZA3h.png
  • sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    In my latest Rags to Riches post, I love this photo of Gem, heavily pregnant and is not giving a *** about what anyone thinks of her wearing her swimsuit to walk around Del Sol Valley.

24YFGfm.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• ldmarkoldmarko Posts: 5,487 Member
    edited May 2021
    ldmarko wrote: »

@ldmarko most likely a celebrity from the looks of it. she has that generic fan sim staring at some celebrity look on her face plus nearly always the celebs showing up at that park go for the chess tables and she is standing near those so my best guess is that there is a celebrity there

This is from several weeks ago, but I'm pretty sure there was a celebrity appearance involved. They're always showing up at the parks. She's actually one of my sims, but I was playing a different household at the time.
    Gallery ID: LDM2
  • BabySquareBabySquare Posts: 7,869 Member
    I've not posted here in a while but I've just created a sim of myself so I thought I'd upload some pics.

My simself:
    fsicQk0.png

Getting started on a career as a gardener:
    YoFJD2O.png

Researching the plants:
    UKwSiap.png
    yBrXwW7.png

The garden's looking nice:
    CtPdjCA.png

Making breakfast:
    k8XFTON.png

Learning skills:
    WcPVzef.png

And admiring the sunset:
    OtsetmC.png
    Gallery ID: babysquare
  • sims_premadesims_premade Posts: 789 Member
    In the next part of my rags to riches story, Gem is out collecting things to sell for money but is saving these flowers for her teenage son, Owen, to grow in his garden

kjGjtpw.jpg
    hqEK2sI.png

• RedDestiny92RedDestiny92 Posts: 7,845 Member
    That time again, for me to come share some pointless nonsense and move on again...even saying that makes me a loser, yay :smile:

Annnnyways
    dCWuqHb.png
    I've paired Diego with a few guys and girls it works for him...but it must have been too long since his last lady, you do not woo them by eating their hair.

'mmmm tastes like marshmallows'
    :*
    nLPj1fZ.png
    Now Brytani I'm gonna delete you again, and Clara you look fab but this is a an A n B convo C your way out of it.
    T5qa0gz.png
    After a bust with the guy I made for her.....ugh, I decided she could call Diego, she also likes Lilith don't know why she got so protective of her but whatever. Yes I have pics, maybe I'll post them after the next time someone else posts. She's so pretty.
    Reddestiny921 on the gallery...still not sure if I capitalized the second d..lol
    All the sims err'day
    PmyCqgA.png
  • EllupelluelluEllupelluellu Posts: 6,870 Member
    7tv2yHm.png
    My love, my love, my fearless love, I will not say goodbye..
    Sea may rise, sky may fall, My love will never die..
    My heart, my heart, My drowning heart, Oh all the tears I've cried
    Oh I may weep forevermore, My love will never die..

My Story:Villa Catarina
  • PlumbobCrossingPlumbobCrossing Posts: 8,455 Member
    My sim was talking to her cat and this was it's expression. :D I don't think it was too amused.
    piQGo1v.png
  • MMXMMX Posts: 4,427 Member
    Lola applying a slight makeover.
    HRgSRvU.png
    6FBUDxy.png
  • TomatplanteTomatplante Posts: 2,793 Member
    I'm currently 5 months pregnant irl, so I dug out some of my favorite screenshots of pregnant sims in my game :blush:

tg0jSLS.png
    bBX6lMf.png
    c7WscJy.png
    4CbfTuf.png
    fOpKp9b.png

:heart:
  • kristenleighwhitekristenleighwhite Posts: 226 Member
    51269933196_e746091f2b_k.jpg
    Generation 2 of my Blagsby legacy is my favorite generation of sims. I'm sad to see they are reaching elderhood; though the first Sim left spellcasting behind to be a vampire with her love, Caleb Vatore.
  • pendragon1980pendragon1980 Posts: 436 Member
    My version of Crumplebottom protesting in the city. One of my absolute fav screenshots.

[img][/img]51273381777_8670e9bc73_w.jpg03-06-19_8-36-00 PM by Carrie Kasenter, on Flickr

• BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    This one has to be my favorite. The look on his face is priceless.. XD (Rocking horse is Pandasama/Goku hair n eyes ts4anime/ Gi-cosplaysimmer)
    51274089568_85a90c6270_b.jpg
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• SnowBnuuySnowBnuuy Posts: 1,768 Member
    @pendragon1980 @BMSO I love your screenshots!

I have a lot of favourite screenshots, here are three favourites of mine from a recent Realm of Magic-based project; Morgyn as a teenager befriending a wolf, older Morgyn studying from a spellbook in what's meant to be a sort of Sage's 'quarters', and Áine and Keisha having a friendly duel.

HlJd7WQ.png
    f9ms5pL.png
    kwYv91v.png
    they/them or she/her
  • OnverserOnverser Posts: 3,364 Member
    Took this screenshot today and I really love how it looks

06-29-21-11-23-53-PM.png
  • BMSOBMSO Posts: 3,273 Member
    @SnowBnuuy Thank you I love the first screen shot with Morygan and the wolf! It's so ADORABLE! :3
    Bmso85's emporium - mysims4studios

• sdtfmsdtfm Posts: 333 Member
    Learning from Vlad

tgFfiW6.png

skrue4y.jpg
  • mightyspritemightysprite Posts: 5,848 Member
    There was a thunderstorm outside the restaurant, so a conga line of screaming people came in, looking like something out of Thriller
    its-not-thriller-its-a-storm.png

• Coraline_029Coraline_029 Posts: 71 Member
    @MMX She's a vampire?

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top