Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Horse Legacy Pics

Well, I started a legacy a little while ago, and it ended up being not just a Sims one, but a horse one as well. That game crashed :? so I ended up having to re-start, luckily I had my sim and his horse saved (as well as most of my original foals, only one was lost :( ).

I decided to start this with pics of my original horse and her foals just for fun. I didn't want to highjack anyone else's thread. ;)

Here is my original Sim Arthur and his horse Gwynivere.
LExwA.jpg
1g0LU.jpg

Her first foal Magik (with Cascade from the Equestrian Center)
U9xDN.jpg

She's very similar to her mother, but missing all the spots, which I was a bit disapointed about. But she does have a curious upside down brown heart on her back leg :D
That was a neat surprise.
rn3pV.jpg

Her second foal Lancelot ("The II" since I had one in the first game that crashed - I gues he's Lancelot 2.0 :lol: )
His father is Bolt from the EC.
Tdpjd.jpg
g5I02.jpg

I wasn't sure which one I was going to use, until I decided to breed her with the unicorn my female sim adopted.

Here he is loving our pooch Cosmo.
oFY9U.jpg

(everytime I play in AP I only ever find unicorns this color...this is a whole new game too...??) I haven't been able to find the new unicorn that should have spawned since we adopted Bonkers (that was the name the game gave him LOL!!)

And here is their foal Cameo (the game gave me that name randomly and I liked it so I kept it :) )
AhqcG.jpg
Little carbon copy of her mom! I'd have liked more variety in her coat, but I can't resist breeding my unicorn. :D

She's grown up now but I don't have any pics yet. I changed her mane/tail/hoof fur color a little and got rid of the beard she grew up with LOL! I'll have to get some next time I can play. I already have a mate for her - a horse I adopted from a neighbor. I'll post pics of him too :)
I just have to let some of my older pets and sims, uh, pass on before I'm ready to breed Cameo.

Comments

• Options
    Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    edited March 2012
    Thought I'd add some more pics from my family --

Here's Arthur proposing to Tessa on one of their dates
    E0dUp.png

And their wedding
    TliHz.png

Here is their daughter (and heir) Breslyn playing with her imaginary friend - who she turned real and married :)
    soRXB.png
    PWCgQ.png

Their first kiss
    8kf9k.png

Aaaaaand a couple of pics of my unicorn foal Cameo all grown up.
    I'll post pics of her mate and her foal soon.

kD6H2.png
    aJz5F.png
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Here is Cameo and her mate and their foal Ripley

SwlEK.png

Baby Ripley playing with the butterflies

LnQKy.png

& Here's Ripley as an adult - I love his peachy color :)

1XFTX.png
  • Options
    SchantalSchantal Posts: 3,082 Member
    edited March 2012
    OMG OMG OMG OMG I am in lovbe with the founding horse and Ripley!!! Love them :-).
  • Options
    ernesdoernesdo Posts: 1,476 Member
    edited March 2012
    Ripley is adorable! x3

Bookmarked.
  • Options
    DusklightFaerieDusklightFaerie Posts: 847 New Member
    edited March 2012
    aw the butterflies give the foal pic a nice touch :) I might have to remember to try that hehe
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Thanks guys :D

Most of my horses are up in my studio. I haven't gotten to upload Ripley or my new generation kids yet. I will try to do that this weekend and post so you can download if you want :)

All my kids now are Imagianry Friends which is kinda fun.

Ya @ the butterfly thing - he just wondered off all by himself so when I found him he was playing right there and it was perfect - I couldn't resist taking the pics!
  • Options
    edited March 2012
    Also - I have a few other horses in my studio that are prupley colored like Gwynivere -- they are her foals from the first time I tried to play the legacy before it crashed :(

This time I just used a new lady for my founder and Gwynivere had new foals - but it's all good!:D