Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Puppies & Kittens

Just have to say they are adorable and funny! :lol:

My sims adopted a kitten from a neighbor and it was the fluffiest little ball of goofy I have ever seen. It had the hyper trait so watching it just run around in circles cracked me up. Especially b/c my lot was pretty big and I like to have it zoomed out at times just to see what everyone is doing around the house, and I'd lose the kitten he was so small. Then if I selected him, you could barely see this little grey speck pouncing around the yard for hours. LOL!!

Then they adopted a puppy, and I zoomed in on her once and she was running to get to the pet bed, just in time to watch her trip over her own feet and fall on her face. Poor thing, but it was hilarious!

I love that the pets actions are so realistic at times. :D

Comments

• Loulou8989Loulou8989 Posts: 523 New Member
    edited November 2011
    It is amazing! The best EP so far :-) xx
  • Spacey72659Spacey72659 Posts: 1,479 Member
    edited November 2011
    I know I love it! I loved Pets in the Sims 2 but these I think have gotten so much better (and of course with the horses! <3)

My kitten grew up and had a kitten of his own (well, you know :)) and that kitten was ruuning full out and had a nice trip and fall and I have never laughed so hard. It's so amusing how goofy they are sometimes! :lol:
  • crystal91390crystal91390 Posts: 2,882 New Member
    edited November 2011
    I agree I think Pets is the best EP so far :)