Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Does anyone know what Toddler&Babies can do in this EP?

I just wondering if theres any new interaction or furniture or stuff for toddler&babies ??

I mean i thought is was supposed to be ALL life stages in the sims3 but they have not mentioned anything to do with toddler&babies i know theres strollers but .. i want to know if there stuff like :-

- Bath your baby/toddler
- Car seats
- Blay pens
- Toddler Beds
- Toddler to Toddler interactions
- Changing tables
- Kiddy Pool
- Tricyle ECT ...

Anyone know ??

EDIT :- Title spelling error. :P

Comments

• britz1127britz1127 Posts: 159 New Member
    edited April 2011
    I would love to see Play Pens, Toddler Beds, Kiddy Pools, and Tricycles. I had never thought of some of those and now I really hope they have them! I also wanted them to bring back Changing tables too! And new toddler to toddler interactions is needed!
  • littlelinfordlittlelinford Posts: 673 New Member
    edited April 2011
    ok, so they may bring back bathing since they wouldnt show this nyway, so thats a possiblitiy, no changing tables, surely they would have been in the vidoe of the toddlers room?
  • aadddaaddd Posts: 3,358 Member
    edited April 2011
    "While infants won't get a ton of new gameplay options, children and teenagers will get lots of new options and abilities"

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/puzzle/the-sims-3-generations/news.html?sid=6307108&tag=newsfeatures;title&mode=previews
  • Aeroprincess87Aeroprincess87 Posts: 6,416 Member
    edited April 2011
    I just wanted changing tables and bathing back for my toddlers and babies. There is no reason why a changing table is missing in this game.
  • GizmonicInstituteGizmonicInstitute Posts: 1,551 New Member
    edited April 2011
    I find it annoying how the reviews always say there are things to do for every life stage, and then say something like,"Players start off in childhood..." You've already skipped two life stages right there.
  • GBA91101Nver4getGBA91101Nver4get Posts: 4,965 Member
    edited April 2011
    I find it annoying how the reviews always say there are things to do for every life stage, and then say something like,"Players start off in childhood..." You've already skipped two life stages right there.

lol that made me laugh, but thats so true what you said. I hope we get a few more options for toddlers and babies too. I'm at least hopeful that we should get some toddler play toys.
    Nobody does it better, Steve Jobs you simply are the best RIP 10-5-11
  • Deshong04Deshong04 Posts: 4,278 Member
    edited April 2011

Not really, as there is something new for babies and toddlers however little, so the motto "Live EVERY AGE to the fullest" would be correct. Babies are like neonates, they depend on someone to care for them 100%, so there's not much to do with them, I suppose. But I would like to see at least a few new interactions/items like a rocking chair, singing lullaby's to put baby to sleep, burping them, rocking them in arms while standing up, baby carriers one in the front and one on the back, clothes, hair, no more blanket, etc. Toddlers, I would think, may have a little more than babies.
    “What doesn't kill you makes you stronger
    Stand a little taller
    Doesn't mean I'm lonely when I'm alone
    What doesn't kill you makes a fighter
    Footsteps even lighter”
  • IndigoXXIndigoXX Posts: 47 New Member
    edited April 2011
    I agree! I also would like pacifiers/binkys. It would be cute if Toddlers were able to take it out of the mouths of other toddlers.
  • mlaassmlaass Posts: 492
    edited April 2011
    Pabz wrote:
    I just wondering if theres any new interaction or furniture or stuff for toddler&babies ??

I mean i thought is was supposed to be ALL life stages in the sims3 but they have not mentioned anything to do with toddler&babies i know theres strollers but .. i want to know if there stuff like :-

- Bath your baby/toddler
    - Car seats
    - Blay pens
    - Toddler Beds
    - Changing tables
    - Kiddy Pool
    - Tricyle ECT ...

Anyone know ??

Love the idea of the bathing, kiddy pool and changing tables! OOh and the pacifiers, love that too
  • simsdivagirlchicksimsdivagirlchick Posts: 2,298 Member
    edited April 2011
    Pabz wrote:

- Bath your baby/toddler
    - Car seats
    - Blay pens
    - Toddler Beds
    - Changing tables
    - Kiddy Pool
    - Tricyle ECT ...

Anyone know ??

Yup. I would like to know about this too.

It would be nice to actually bathe and dress the toddlers and infants too ( with changing tables) , but the infants needs to actually look like babies with with legs and non dented heads. O_o
    Ts3 infants look like little worms in blankets and again they are a big downgrade from ts2 infants.
    I don't understand how strollers will ever useful ( that is just the same thing as carrying one baby O_o ) but I would find strollers useful if it was possible to have a two seater stroller. xD

I have seen pictures of the toddler rides that was in ts2, so that could be making a :? comeback.

We did not get toddler to toddler interactions until the Last Ep pack for ts2, so if generations adds those and more then that is a big improvement.

I want toddlers and infants to have more interactions with the parents too.

I hope they don't leave out the little sims since the motto does say "Live Every Age To the fullest" O_o
    I don't care if toddlers and infants are very dependent, there should still have stuff/ more interactions for them too.

• NicoleamoralNicoleamoral Posts: 977 Member
    edited April 2011
    Deshong04 wrote:

Not really, as there is something new for babies and toddlers however little, so the motto "Live EVERY AGE to the fullest" would be correct. Babies are like neonates, they depend on someone to care for them 100%, so there's not much to do with them, I suppose. But I would like to see at least a few new interactions/items like a rocking chair, singing lullaby's to put baby to sleep, burping them, rocking them in arms while standing up, baby carriers one in the front and one on the back, clothes, hair, no more blanket, etc. Toddlers, I would think, may have a little more than babies.

You're completely right! I would like to see these options too.

And I also love the OP's ideas as well. :)

I use Swagbucks to earn gift cards to pay for my Sims games! B)
    swagbucks.com/refer/NicM87
  • CocoBellaCocoBella Posts: 243 Member
    edited April 2011
    aaddd wrote:
    "While infants won't get a ton of new gameplay options, children and teenagers will get lots of new options and abilities"

http://www.gamespot.com/pc/puzzle/the-sims-3-generations/news.html?sid=6307108&tag=newsfeatures;title&mode=previews

If there isn't "a TON of new gameplay options" at least we know that there are some. ANYTHING would help, so I'm happy with that. I can't wait to find out what made it in there! :wink:
  • KarennKarenn Posts: 4,326 Member
    edited April 2011
    There should be more things for toddlers. They are boring right now and we should have the option to bath, change diapers and more for them.
  • botheredbothered Posts: 303 New Member
    edited April 2011
    aaddd had that link. I just looked at it and realised! The new life state is going to be the imaginary friend. read it- it sounds really weird.

edit: http://www.gamespot.com/pc/puzzle/the-sims-3-gener...wsfeatures;title&mode=previews
  • JaciJadeJaciJade Posts: 1,078 Member
    edited April 2011
    First let me say I love love everyones ideas thus far. I was thinking it would be neat if they gave us more traits for our toddlers such as:

Problem Child ... Gets out of bed nightly on there own
    Steals toys, candy, or binky from other toddlers
    Makes messes with toys, gets dirty digging in dirt,toilets
    Frequent temper tantrums
    Pushes other toddlers down

Needy ... Cries to be held or played with often
    Cries a lot when Mom or Dad is out of site
    Won't sleep in own room without Mom or Dad
    Needs his/her binky, blanket, or toy/doll around all the time
    Doesn't adapt well when both Mom & Dad have to work

Golden Child ... Rarely unhappy, even when hungry or tired
    Plays well with other toddlers
    Helps Mommy by picking up toys
    Learns things quickly,sings songs and amuses themselves
    Will fall asleep quickly just anywhere, crib not needed

Toddlers are my favorite sims. I hope EA does more with them in the future. These traits could have long term effects throughout their lives.

Thank you EA and thank you Maxis..we got our babies back, Yay!