Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

**Creations by masajo** **Villa dei Fiori**

Comments

• masajomasajo Posts: 6,011 Member
    A very big thank you @Sandraelle for your kind and beautiful words and all your wonderful support. Creations normally 'tell' me their name :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Captains Table

This is a DNA request for @deadncrispy a modern seafood restaurant with an industrial vibe created on Robles Point in San Sequoia. The ground floor comprises foyer, bar, lounge, WCs, office and a room for DJ/dancing. Upstairs is the main restaurant with an 'open' kitchen and a coffee bar plus balconies. A piano lounge is on the second floor together with a private apartment :)

Download here
    More pics here

c0S6odK.png

BcJKX91.jpg

j7IFVwx.jpg

JHrPOor.jpg

Y4zDCFP.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • rosemowrosemow Posts: 163,594 Member
    Captains Table is a very lovely modern seafood restaurant for San Sequioa! :) Very great and stylish architectural exterior design! Very nice wood and window walls. The hanging greenery curtains on the windows are lovely. The outdoors dining area and firepit area are lovely.Very lovely furnishing and design of each level! The black and brown colours are very nice and great industrial style.Very lovely sitting area in the foyer. The office design is great and very nice dancing and dj booth area. Very lovely bar and lounge areas. The main floor dining area of the restaurant is lovely! Very nice layout and restful fish tank to look at. Sims will enjoy listening to music in the piano lounge. The balcony areas are great and would have very nice views.Very lovely furnishing and layout of each area of the upper level apartment.
    It is a lovely and very detailed restaurant build :)
    Very beautiful review dear @rosemow thank you so much and also for all your wonderful kindness and support, always greatly appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    edited May 2023
    Buttermilk

Here is a contemporary family home created on Pique Hearth in Willow Creek. There are 4 bedrooms and 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms, study nook plus garage. Rear garden includes greenhouse, swimming pool, kids play area, bbq dining and more :)

Download here
    More pics here

PFXcXxy.png

aHZYytV.jpg

XIIuBbm.jpg

cM27Dec.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Buttermilk is a lovely family home! :) Very nice exterior design, warm natural colours, and pretty flowers in front area. The backyard area is great! Very nice pool, hot tub, and kids play areas. The greenhouse is pretty. The outdoors dining area is great. Very lovely furnishing of the interior! The natural colours are calming. Very nice open plan layout of kitchen, dining and living area. The sofa and armchairs sitting area in the living room is very nice. Very lovely kitchen design. The study desk nook is very nice. The furnishing, design and layout of each of the bedrooms is very lovely. The wood hearts are a nice home touch on the master bedroom wall.
    A very big thank you for your beautiful words dear @rosemow and for all your wonderful support, really appreciate all your lovely kindness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • soocoolsimsoocoolsim Posts: 6,262 Member
    Lovely new builds @masajo . I also enjoy the names you come up with. Each home and venue beautifully built, landscaped and decorated. 🌟🌸
    Many thanks @soocoolsim for all your wonderful kindness and support, always greatly appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Solaris

Here is a modern farmhouse created on Journey's End in Sulani for @Heledriel a DNA request. There are 4 bedrooms and 4 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms plus study nook, gym and art studio. There is a basement with a hobby room, laundry and cauldron. Rear garden includes bbq dining, swimming pool, gardening plot, animal enclosure plus lots more :)

Download here
    More pics here

YhBiyH4.png

xpkaZzu.jpg

3t8ihjv.jpg

4nHFctM.jpg

WB8Hl6E.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
  • HeledrielHeledriel Posts: 465 Member
    Wanted to thank you properly here again, I really love the house!
    I already mentioned how much I love the way you kept the tropical theme throughout the house, but still giving it a classy touch and styling every floor a bit differently. The garden is absolutely lovely as well, especially love the gardening/greenhouse nook it's so cute! I also appreciate how you though and could work in lot's of different activities, they also fit in perfectly where placed. Thank you again!

I'm really glad I asked you to create it :p , all you design are so soft and beautiful!
    I have the simplest tastes. I am always satisfied with the best.
    wW5u961.gif
    A very big thank you @Heledriel for stopping by and leaving such beautiful words, very kind of you. I had lots of fun creating this one and it was a great pleasure working with you :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Solaris is a very lovely modern farmhouse family home! :) Very great exterior design, very nice windows and the outdoors areas are lovely! Very nice pool, hot tub,outdoors dining, sitting,animal shed and chicken coop areas. The gardening and greenhouse area is very nice. The interior furnishings are very lovely! The stone textured walls are very nice. Very great design of each room and area! Very nice open plan layout of the kitchen, dining and living room. The study nook is great and very nice gym and art rooms. Very lovely bedroom designs. The basement areas are great! Very nice hobby room.
    Thank you very much for all your wonderful kindness and support dear @rosemow and for your beautiful review, always such a great pleasure to read :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
  • SandraelleSandraelle Posts: 6,146 Member
    @masajo, Great new builds!!!

Captain's Table is a really cool looking restaurant. I really like the design and the modern vibes. And those three floors of windows with the hanging vines looks awesome!

Buttermilk is a really pretty home with all the neutrals and exterior textures. Has a great layout with classy decor and nice curb appeal.

I love the style of the interior in Solaris with the stone walls and all the wood. Looks like this home has so much to offer a large family and has so many extras, with the animal enclosure, the pool and the greenhouse. Loving the teen girls' room. Great looking house!!

I know I've said this many times, but you come up with the best names for your builds!!! <3:)
    A very big thank you for all your kind and wonderful support @Sandraelle always such a great pleasure to read your beautiful words :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Chinook

Here is a modern family home created on Oak Alcove in Newcrest. There are 3 bedrooms, 1.5 bathrooms and open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms. Small rear garden with bbq dining and swimming pool :)

Download here
    More pics here

f5TxwPy.png

CzaK5iV.jpg

zXqxRGE.jpg
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Chinook is a lovely modern family home! :) Very great exterior design and very nice calming brown,natural and white colours of the exterior and inside areas.The balcony is great. Very nice outdoors dining and pool patio. The interior furnishing is very lovely! Very nice open plan layout of the living areas. Very lovely fireplace reading and tv watching area. The kitchen design is very nice and great computer stools counter. Very lovely windows round table dining area to enjoy eating meals in the sunshine. The furnshing of each bedroom is lovely. Very sweet nursery :)
    Thank you very much for such a beautiful review dear @rosemow and for all your kind and wonderful support, always greatly appreciated :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Rocky Road

Here is my contribution to the 'Everything Sims' save file created on Strangerville Overlook in Strangerville. "Nearly 11 years ago a secret was leaked from the laboratory in Rock Hill. There was going to be a bad chemical explosion and the only way to escape was to move underground". Rocky Road is a secret home with 6 bedrooms, 4 bathrooms, kitchen, dining and living rooms, laundry, study and gym :)

Download here
    More pics here

TwMhtSM.png

JQfnWyn.jpg

fr2nCzb.jpg

o3g3EGl.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Rocky Road is a very creatively designed Strangerville secret family home! :) The large rocks, trees and plants landscaping are great! Very lovely underground living areas! The layout is very nice. Very lovely furnishing of each room and area. The design and colours of each of the bedrooms is lovely. Very nice gym and the study is very nice. Very lovely sitting area in the living room to enjoy watching tv and playing games.
    Thank you very much for your wonderful support and beautiful review dear @rosemow your kind words are always such a great pleasure to read and bring much happiness :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg
    Pepper Pot

Here is a renovated apartment at 20 Culpepper House in San Myshuno with 3 bedrooms, 2 bathrooms, open plan kitchen, living and dining rooms plus study nook :)

Download here
    More pics here

D0Jka7l.jpg

wjCSa8g.jpg

uzE2H1V.jpg
    Pepper Pot is a lovely renovated apartment! :) Very nice layout and lovely furnishing of each area. The design, colours and wall pattern of each bedroom is lovely. The pink nursery is sweet. Very nice fireplace sitting and tv watching area in the living room area. The orange seating is very nice and cute teddy chair. The curtains are pretty.
    Dear @rosemow a very big thank you for all your wonderful kindness and support, your beautiful words are always a great pleasure to read :)
    uzE2H1V.jpg

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top