Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Making infant stage optional

Nightleaf11Nightleaf11 Posts: 47 Member
edited May 2023 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
I think people should be allowed to keep playing with the newborn>toddler stages, and that there should be an option added to enable or disable the infant stage.
The infant stage, to me, just seems like a second toddler stage except they can't walk.
It also seems like too much of a hassle to always have to wait 5 days before you can get them to be a toddler, so making this optional seems like it would be a nice improvement.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    You can skip the infant stage by baking a birthday cake and have an adult help to blow out the candles. You don't need to wait till the end of the infant lifestage to use the cake.
  • SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    you can always just age the kid up twice hence skipping the lifestage.
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • plumboy23plumboy23 Posts: 133 Member
    edited May 2023
    It is optional.. Just bake a cake and blow the candles like someone already said
    Post edited by plumboy23 on
  • GrumpyGlowfishGrumpyGlowfish Posts: 2,208 Member
    A cake may not even be needed. I seem to remember that I had the option to just click on the infant and select "Age up", like you can with a newborn. (Is that what you meant, @Simmingal?) I didn't do it because I wanted to see what infants are like, but unfortunately, they're completely pointless without Growing Together, because everything that makes them different from toddlers is in that pack.