Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All new spellcaster in CAS have scars?

Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
edited May 2023 in The Sims 4 Game Feedback
As the title says: why is every single new spellcaster in CAS covered on scars? Every time I create a spellcaster in CAS, he or she is covered with body scars from the werewolf pack. I like the option to have scars in the game but I applying them by default on 100% of new spellcasters is too much. I know I can fix this by removing them, but it gets tedious after a while.

Comments

• Options
    AnmirlaAnmirla Posts: 3,836 Member
    I had werewolf CAS attach itself to a tester Sim. She was a child and upon aging, she literally looked like "I was a Teenage Werewolf". She was just a normal Sim.
    baby%20bat_zpsgzvzhrnc.gif
  • Options
    Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    Atreya33 wrote: »
    As the title says: why is every single new spellcaster in CAS covered on scars? Every time I create a spellcaster in CAS, he or she is covered with body scars from the werewolf pack. I like the option to have scars in the game but I applying them by default on 100% of new spellcasters is too much. I know I can fix this by removing them, but it gets tedious after a while.

That happened to me and I couldn't remove them. I lost interest in her and deleted her and made a new sim who I made a witch by going to magic realm. I think she had more scars than clear skin. It was ridiculous.
  • Options
    SimmingalSimmingal Posts: 8,959 Member
    edited May 2023
    Vampires dark forms are also always covered with every skin detail in the game they could access :sweat_smile: they seem to especially love the cursed spellcaster look

I usually erase and add my own
    and I also match the dark form to normal form before I edit it so its not like completely different face cause that happens a lot too

also I feel like sometimes the wolf form isn't using sims genetic at all like sim with wide face would have the slimmest werewolf face and its so weird
    ⭐️ AHQ Champion 🦇 Vlad Advocate 🐉 Team Dragons
    🏡 Gallery 📖 Stories 🌍 World Project 🥔 MOD/CC Free
  • Options
    Atreya33Atreya33 Posts: 4,426 Member
    Simmingal wrote: »
    Vampires dark forms are also always covered with every skin detail in the game they could access :sweat_smile: they seem to especially love the cursed spellcaster look

I usually erase and add my own
    and I also match the dark form to normal form before I edit it so its not like completely different face cause that happens a lot too

also I feel like sometimes the wolf form isn't using sims genetic at all like sim with wide face would have the slimmest werewolf face and its so weird

The vampire dark forms also go crazy on the scars and skin details. I guess the devs think if it is in the game, we will use it as much as we can.

Today I created a new werewolf in the game. Strangely enough she didn't get a single scar from the werewolf GP randomly applied.