Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Add Skill Classes like the Sims 3!

I really wish a Sim can "enroll" in a skill class to get skill bonuses! What do you think? Should we or not?
I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.

Comments

• WildIrishBansheeWildIrishBanshee Posts: 2,105 Member
    We have skill classes already? It's on the phone.
  • FutureFuture Posts: 336 Member
    edited April 2023
    I really wish a Sim can "enroll" in a skill class to get skill bonuses! What do you think? Should we or not?

Skill classes are included in the Discover University EP. You can click on your Sims phone to enroll them and select the skill you want them to learn. Once you pay a fee, they disappear to a rabbit hole and when they return they would have earned progress in that skill.
  • ItsMeThatGuyItsMeThatGuy Posts: 305 Member
    Oh I must've never knew!
    I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.
  • OldeseadoggeOldeseadogge Posts: 5,000 Member
    Not only that but sims can tutor skill classes there. I suspect there is a level threshold to be eligible.