Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Barbie is going to highschool :)

mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
I made a Barbie and she is off to highschool. I need to keep myself busy until our little infants arrive LOL
She is cc free

This is Barbie Sim <3
Rdx4zgF.png

Everyday, formal, athletic and sleep wear
VcK5QnF.png

Party, swim, summer and winter wear
s1PvLpe.png

Lets hope she copes in Highschool ;)
Post edited by EA_Solaire on

Comments

• LuvtehGeeksLuvtehGeeks Posts: 1,663 Member
    She's cute! :)
    graphics-kisses-hugs-822976.gif
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    Kate Emerald recently built a Barbie mansion with a pool shaped like a Barbie head if anyone wants to download a house for her too.
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,812 Member
    She is really pretty and you did a fantastic job. You got the look and the vibe just right. I love that conspiratorial wink. Interesting times ahead indeed...
  • kerryemmiebethkerryemmiebeth Posts: 400 Member
    She looks great. I would love to hear about how she does in high school and if she finds her Ken there!
  • IsharellIsharell Posts: 1,158 Member
    I loved playing with Barbies when I was a kid. Thanks for making this sim! I'll download her with great glee.
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,840 Member
    She's gorgeous. Definitely going to add her as one of my background sims.
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    edited January 2023
    She's cute! :)

aww thank you <3
    telemwill wrote: »
    Kate Emerald recently built a Barbie mansion with a pool shaped like a Barbie head if anyone wants to download a house for her too.

Oh wow that would be cool to see, I will try and see if I can find it :)
    She is really pretty and you did a fantastic job. You got the look and the vibe just right. I love that conspiratorial wink. Interesting times ahead indeed...

Aww thank you <3 Yeah the anticipation for those infants is in hyper drive now LOL
    She looks great. I would love to hear about how she does in high school and if she finds her Ken there!

Aww thank you <3 I was going to play her and share a few screenies, but then our electricity went out, we are experiencing a bad deluge at the moment and is now in state of emergency. Thankful our area of Auckland is more the outskirts and we are not as badly flooded as the rest. I will try and play today and show you a couple of pics of her in high school ;)

Isharell wrote: »
    I loved playing with Barbies when I was a kid. Thanks for making this sim! I'll download her with great glee.

Me too, I had so many loved them to bits, my favorite one's name was Jennifer and she got all the best clothes LOL. I hope you enjoy her in game <3
    She's gorgeous. Definitely going to add her as one of my background sims.

aww thank you <3 What an honor to know she is going to be running around in your game :)
  • mcruddmcrudd Posts: 11,696 Member
    @kerryemmiebeth I finally got to play Barbie at school today. Things has been topsy turvy here so only got to play this morning :)

Barbie kept on going on her phone the whole time. That or I had to cancel the action of her wanting to play computer games LOL
    1uq165Q.png

I made her a school outfit, she like it very much
    PMJVn85.png

I guess her new friend would have liked a sweet treat for lunch as well LOL
    O1LCcbw.png

Barbie did listen in class allthough she did not take notes mmmmm
    JWvG8Qw.png