Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Im searching the web for good creators of Sims on the gallery, I find Lot creators again and again??

AlienTusksAlienTusks Posts: 194 Member
I search on the web with various different search titles looking for content creators, sim designers, etc. Like for example who are the top 10 sim creators at sims 4. Nothing ever comes up, the only thing I ever see Is lists and videos about People who make Lots not households or sims either that or occasionally the search will give me results for CC creators, like custom content hair or something I hardly know....TBH. Has anyone been through this before and figured out what to search for. Or if you would Like to tell me who some of your favirot Sim creators are for the gallery I'd like to hear... There Is a great Anya Taylor-Joy creation by SimplyAnjuta. Also I found a great spot-on recreation of Katie Holmes by her as well. Check them out. Also, I don't have access to CC or Mods. It would be great to see a YouTube video doing a top ten best Sim creators but if such a thing existed, I can't find it for some reason. My best option has been just search within the sims 4 gallery by most popular and put it to household, and then follow like whoever has the 5 most popular sims.
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments