Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank you!

Not too long ago, a certain Simmer by the name of bmit04, was very generous and sent me the Contemporary Comfort Living Set! I didn't know how to thank her, (Mostly besides nobody ever gifted me something in The Sims 3 because those daily gifts!) so I thought I'd write it here. :oops:

So... Umm.. :oops:

Thank you! :roll: :lol:
thedoctor.gif

Comments

• bmit04bmit04 Posts: 57 Member
    You're most welcome! Sorry I didn't see this sooner.
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member

I'm going to revive this discussion in case there are new members who would like to thank their benefactors.

The following gifted things to me when I first started playing, and I'm not sure I properly thanked them.

@Charlottesmom for Sunlit Tides Gold, Long Wavy Hair, and Vineyard Villa Divine Bed

@lanlyn for Sweetly Swept Back hair. This is still my favorite go-to hairstyle for men.

As a matter of fact, my latest Sim Brad McKnight has this hair. Check out Brad in my Nothing is Free Challenge in the Sims 3 Stories menu of my new blog The Legacy Report.

So, thank you both for your gifts. If there are others that gifted me anything from the store, it doesn't show in my purchase history. So, thank you to any "anonymous" gifters.

Happy Simming!
  • lanlynlanlyn Posts: 5,014 Member
    @texansky Good to hear from you! I've been playing TS4 recently and have lost touch with a lot of my Sims 3 friends. ... And you're very welcome for the gift. So sweet of you to remember me. 😊
  • texanskytexansky Posts: 1,347 Member
    Glad to learn you're still around and playing Sims!