Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

THINGS we want to see in 2023!!

Comments

• GökBörüGökBörü Posts: 24 New Member
    i want horses to have wings.
  • FreezerBunnyCowplantFreezerBunnyCowplant Posts: 3,957 Member
    This big aquarium from Sims FreePlay
    tsfp-u54-ytthumbnail-notext-1280x720.jpg.adapt.crop191x100.628p.jpg
    We should be able to put our own fish inside it that we have caught.
    B7-AFC32-F-7356-469-A-BFB2-1-A67-F9022-A4-F.jpg
    a256aFi.gif
    wings will be added on cas . it will be optional.
    I want birdlike wing (very shiny wings) for sims, so they will look like angels.
    I want polo game in sims 4 . ofcourse horses.
    also there are more games with horses such as racing, jereed, horse archery, it would be nice if they add them.
  • LeGardePourpreLeGardePourpre Posts: 15,176 Member
    edited August 2022
    Like/Dislike landscapes :
    • Lush (Forrest)
    • Desert
    • Rocky (Mountain)
    • Concrete (San Myshuno, Del Sol Valley)
    • Ocean (Beach)
    Post edited by LeGardePourpre on
    edited August 2022
    Woohoo in Elevator

Maxis could do like the ferris wheel, just allow woohoo and add the visual effect.
  • PeralPeral Posts: 873 Member
    Woohoo in Elevator

Maxis could do like the ferris wheel, just allow woohoo and add the visual effect.

As far as elevators go:
    Multiple Sims i elevator
    Elevator rides (talking)
    Stuck in elevator
    Fart in elevator (Multiple Sims)
  • crocobauracrocobaura Posts: 7,342 Member
    Peral wrote: »
    Woohoo in Elevator

As far as elevators go:
    Multiple Sims i elevator
    Elevator rides (talking)
    Stuck in elevator

Would be nice to have a glass elevator to place on the outside of buildings too. Also, one of those old ones with a wrought iron metal cage.
  • SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    GökBörü wrote: »
    i want horses to have wings.
    Me too!
    I also want unicorns again (like we had in Sims3). And Alicorns (winged unicorns).
    An-Beautiful-White-Winged-Unicorn-unicorns-42784785-947-540.pngAn-Beautiful-White-Winged-Unicorn-unicorns-42784786-540-540.png
    Woohoo in Elevator

As far as elevators go:
    Multiple Sims i elevator
    Elevator rides (talking)
    Stuck in elevator
    This reminds me that I once got stuck in an elevator. I was in it with my brother who weighed about 400lbs. He thought it would be funny to jump up and down in the elevator but it broke it and we were stuck between floors. Only it didn't hold still like they do on tv and movies. It bobbed up and down over and over for the entire 45min we were stuck in there. He also farted while we were stuck in there. LOL.
    So, maybe "jump up and down in elevator" could be an option.
    crocobaura wrote: »
    Woohoo in Elevator

As far as elevators go:
    Multiple Sims i elevator
    Elevator rides (talking)
    Stuck in elevator

Would be nice to have a glass elevator to place on the outside of buildings too. Also, one of those old ones with a wrought iron metal cage.
    A glass elevator could also be surrounded by a pool that has fish in it to mimic an aquarium. When I lived in Singapore the elevator at Wisma Atria was glass and surrounded by an aquarium on the bottom floor. It was very cool.

I also want to be able to add new lots to neighborhoods and have create-a-world or world edit mode that lets us landscape like we could in Sims3. I want to have my sims be able to own multiple lots. I'd have them all adjacent to one another to make it like one giant lot. Then I could build my ranch or even a castle/fortress. Although, making an entire neighborhood into a sort of castle fortress would be neat and the buildings inside could be homes for residents, smithy, jewelcrafter, pottery maker, baker, infirmary, alchemist, library, stables, etc.
    edited August 2022
    Suceress wrote: »
    A glass elevator could also be surrounded by a pool that has fish in it to mimic an aquarium. When I lived in Singapore the elevator at Wisma Atria was glass and surrounded by an aquarium on the bottom floor. It was very cool.

I also want to be able to add new lots to neighborhoods and have create-a-world or world edit mode that lets us landscape like we could in Sims3. I want to have my sims be able to own multiple lots. I'd have them all adjacent to one another to make it like one giant lot. Then I could build my ranch or even a castle/fortress. Although, making an entire neighborhood into a sort of castle fortress would be neat and the buildings inside could be homes for residents, smithy, jewelcrafter, pottery maker, baker, infirmary, alchemist, library, stables, etc.

A full wall fish tank would be lovely. If they give elevators maybe they could add also an option for underground garages and give us a car platform elevator. Being able to add more lots to current worlds and make changes in the neighbourhoods would be the cherry on top.
    Post edited by crocobaura on
    Tearoom venue

Sorry I don't like coffee :p
    In France, a tea room is called Salon de thé, and pastries and cakes are also served.

• SuceressSuceress Posts: 1,679 Member
    Ooh, I like the idea of a car elevator. I really would love it if we could connect floors with foundation to floors without foundation. I get they would have to mess with wall-height textures and such, but what if they made it so you could have short or medium walls and then the foundation could go up just high enough that whatever walls chosen would be the same height as the tall walls based on foundation height. I hope that is making sense.

I found a picture of the aquarium in wisma atria
    1628927159279-png.120285
    Suceress wrote: »
    I found a picture of the aquarium in wisma atria

That's a very pretty aquarium and would make a very beautiful attraction in the sims. I imagine little kids and toddlers looking at the fishes with their face stuck to the aquarium wall. I have built some sort of inbuilt wall aquarium using the Sea Plus aquarium that came with Dine Out and doorways, but would love a true floor to ceiling aquarium that fits seamlessly against each other like the Perfect Private aquarium. Also, would love an aquarium that could store a lot more fishes as well as fishable jellyfish so I could make a jellyfish aquarium.
  • telemwilltelemwill Posts: 1,752 Member
    I would love an option to do virtual school or some form of home school. I would really like it if virtual school was part of the pop-up for both elementary and highschool. You could choose for them to go alone, do virtual school, or (in the case of highschool) go with them. My werewolves need a more flexible school schedule for days with high fury, teething pains, etc
    edited August 2022
    Fingernails and toenails for every outfits

You can imagine the time that will take to add nails 40 times (5 outfits x 8 categories) or 80 times if the sim is an occult.

Alien disguise : Body hair for every outfit

For an unknown reason, body hair is applied to 1 outfit instead of all the outfits for the alien disguise (human form).
    edited August 2022
    Well my CAS requests were ...
    • Teeth ... (2017)
    • Scars ... (2018)
    • Piercings ... (2019)
    • Fingernails/toenails ... (2021)
    • Body hair ... (2022)
    • Dual Eye Colour (Heterochromia) ... (Survey 2020)
    • Prosthetics ... (Survey 2020)

I hope Dual Eye Color will come soon.
    edited August 2022
    Calendar Holiday : Day off settings

3 levels :
    Only school and high school are closed
    + University is closed
    + Career day off
    edited August 2022
    Sims saving life

It doesn't often happen but it's nice when a sim save the life of another sim on fire. This sim should be a hero.
    edited August 2022
    Education : Apprenticeship

Some teens decide to leave the high school and begin to learn a job.

Apprenticeship will allow these sims to learn craftsmanship (jeweler), beautician (barber, hairdresser, makeup artist), luxury services (restaurant waiter/host, hotel bellhop/housekeeper), ...

Everything that they need to run their own business or be talented by doing high quality performances for Beauty jobs & Luxury services.

The game could be a little more positive by showing there are options other than school and university.

• DanielGalaxy92DanielGalaxy92 Posts: 38 Member
    edited September 2022
    Like/Dislike Creatures for relationships and wishes (for the Sim itself and relationships)
    Much, much more Like/Dislike places as 20
    turn on/turn off as Like/Dislike, flashes on Sim pictures like Sims 2, nicer Sim pictures
    Sodiac signs in CAS menue for relationships
    Copying between alien and alien camouflage in CAS, like the other creatures

Collections for objects, outfits and complete outfits
    Assemble and save complete outfits in collections

for high-rise buildings: There are many more floors possible, like Sims 2
    Round pools, stairs in pools and elevation editing for pools
    A tool for bridges and suspension bridges
    Wall paints can be used for foundations
    Fix corners of round rooms in rooms
    Really elevators

Slobs don't mind their lousy hygiene. They rarely shower independently. They don't clean up autonomously.

Houseboats, cellars and pools in Houses at the beach, use terrain tool for beach houses
    Create a word tool ingame and upload/download in the galery

revision of jungle adventure, adventures like Sims 3
    Hotels and really vacations
    More countries
    Make nektar, like Sims 3
    More music Instruments, Sims 2, too and bands

Sims 4 castaway, apes, free parrots, cage birds and big cats
    Post edited by DanielGalaxy92 on
  • Babygirl_24Babygirl_24 Posts: 3 New Member
    Honestly all of these would be so amazing to have in the Sims. They really should be trying to incorporate what the player would like to see. I like how in the older games there's just these amazing parts and I like that we had roller coasters and the supernatural pack and the medieval pack. Honestly me personally I think it'd be cool to see everything that we had on older games back in the Sims for especially with the graphics and the new gameplay style we have. Also I feel like it'd be really cool if there were just like a lot more options of being able to like do how we used to have the color wheel for the clothes and my things just looked a little more realistic because like not everyone can download mods and like if we had things like that as DLCs that'd be amazing at least to me
  • LucaslovesgamesLucaslovesgames Posts: 58 Member
    I definitely want

1 Trait/Personality Update make sims more unique, make evil sims give a evil laugh etc, outgoing Sims giving more autonomous first interactions etc.

2 Improved Memory System make Memories automatic when a Sim has a baby, gets married, moves house, gets a new job etc.

3 Add Hotels/Resorts as a lot type, add hotel style build/buy, bring back surfing by the beach, water slides, dancing in the pool, lifeguards etc.

4 Bring back Supermarkets where a Sim can actually buy food and actually go in the shop like in the Sims 2, it could be added to the lot trait Simple Living as a option to have to buy good, Sims grabbing a bag full of food from the checkout.

5 Fix all Glitches and lags, sort the game autonomy out

6 Dine Out refresh, fix all glitches, have family owned restaurants like family members work in your restaurant, add a active waiter career, more build/buy items.

7 Bring back a attractive system, add turn ons and turn offs, let Sims choose if their straight, gay/lesbian or Bisexual in create a sim.
  • CordeliaBeaufortCordeliaBeaufort Posts: 76 Member
    Burglars. I even miss that creepy music. I would also like to be able to burglar too, so criminal career can be updated aswell.
  • LucaslovesgamesLucaslovesgames Posts: 58 Member
    > @CordeliaBeaufort said:
    > Burglars. I even miss that creepy music. I would also like to be able to burglar too, so criminal career can be updated aswell.
    >

Definitely we need burglars back in the game, even as a turn on/off option, the game is not the same without them.