Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

High school Help

My sim is a video game streamer level 3. She has to get extra funding, by contacting an angel investor (phone). I can't find it. How do I do that?

Comments

• moomoomoomoo Posts: 2 New Member
    You have to select the 'Career' option on the computer, then choose 'Research Business Plan'. Your sim will create a business plan that will appear in their inventory. If you click on the business plan there will be an option to 'Contact Angel Investor'.

Hope it helps! :)
  • moomoomoomoo Posts: 2 New Member
    At least this is how it works for the Simfluencer career ^
  • StarfreeStarfree Posts: 1,447 Member
    Thanks @moomoo. My sim just started the simfluencer career, so this is good to know :).
  • Behappy1stBehappy1st Posts: 711 Member
    moomoo wrote: »
    You have to select the 'Career' option on the computer, then choose 'Research Business Plan'. Your sim will create a business plan that will appear in their inventory. If you click on the business plan there will be an option to 'Contact Angel Investor'.

Thank you, thank you thank you. It worked, it was driving me crazy. I just couldn't find it.
  • Sapphire2332Sapphire2332 Posts: 1 New Member
    I have the new pack and have the patch but my sim wont go to the high school. She's going to school but I can't join her. Am I doing something wrong?
    moomoo wrote: »

Also, I wanted to mention the way you described it step by step it made it so much easier for me to understand and follow. I'm useless when it comes to computers. So thanks again.
  • NRoweNRowe Posts: 7,896 Member
    I have the new pack and have the patch but my sim wont go to the high school. She's going to school but I can't join her. Am I doing something wrong?

Welcome to the forums Sapphire2332

To follow your student/s to school check in the career panel (bottom right, where the needs, inventory etc are...) and make sure the "Follow Notifications" are ON. Hope that may help.
  • Pamtastic72Pamtastic72 Posts: 4,545 Member
    Is anyone else having trouble with the following:

No option to ask the principal about the new school I tried cycling through the friendly options on the principal multiple times with 3 different sims, and under the high school options I only have drop out or graduate early, and clicking on bookshelves to study for exams causing routing failure, even after I took everything thing out of te room except 1 bookshelf in the middle of the floor.

I am playing in a completely mod free game. I took my mod folder out before Werewolves and never put it back. Prior to the HSY patch I reset my Sims4 folder completely and after the patch I repaired my game. But I cannot get these 2 things to work. Any help is very much appreciated. :)
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,502 Member

No option to ask the principal about the new school I tried cycling through the friendly options on the principal multiple times with 3 different sims, and under the high school options I only have drop out or graduate early, and clicking on bookshelves to study for exams causing routing failure, even after I took everything thing out of te room except 1 bookshelf in the middle of the floor.

I am playing in a completely mod free game. I took my mod folder out before Werewolves and never put it back. Prior to the HSY patch I reset my Sims4 folder completely and after the patch I repaired my game. But I cannot get these 2 things to work. Any help is very much appreciated. :)

Did your Sim introduce themselves to the principal, first? If not, try that and see if it works. I had my Rock Star introduce himself right away and the option to ask about the new school appeared. Hope this helps you.
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
    One did, but still didn’t have the option. The other two I don’t think so.
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,943 Member

When I had my sim start in the neighborhood that the principal lives in and she (the principal) was with the welcome wagon. There was no option on Monday to ask about the school and she didn't tell my sim which classroom to attend. No mods or CC in my game, I've never used them.

When I had my sim start in the neighborhood that the principal lives in and she (the principal) was with the welcome wagon. There was no option on Monday to ask about the school and she didn't tell my sim which classroom to attend. No mods or CC in my game, I've never used them.

It must be a random glitch then, I won’t worry about it. I found a thread on AHQ and me too-ed it, and added my experience.
  • JyotaiJyotai Posts: 505 Member

I had the option to introduce, but I've not had the option to "Study for Exams".

Was hoping it was some mod I could find and remove but I've seen two different people now say they have this problem but don't use mods.
    I don't use Discord because it doesn't support multiple accounts and I don't need folks at work wondering what I'm doing even on my own time. Until Discord catches up with every single other voice / video conferencing system, I limit where I use it:
    How do you get followers in the social bunny? My sim has 14 100% friends on it but 0 followers I've tried a few things but I can't figure out how to do it. I don't do it in real life so maybe that has something to do with it. Also today was supposed to be prom but its not showing in the calendar. This is her last one, she ages up in 6 days.
    One more thing. Why is my sim getting up to leave the class? Three times, during finals and one class she kept getting up to leave. I repeatedly hit sit, sit, sit, etc., etc., over and over every second until class was over. And once I wasn't able to stop her and she just kept going and did make it out. I am screaming at her to get back to class and hitting the sit button. She finally went back in but it hurt her end of day report.