Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Ask your High School Years Questions now for the July 15th Livestream

Comments

• catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,395 Member
    edited July 2022

Good News SimGuruPopcorn liked this tweet so hopefully they'll answer some questions from this thread. I linked this thread to SimGuruPopcorn.
    Post edited by catloverplayer on
  • NushkaNushka Posts: 380 Member
    edited July 2022
    Will all those new animations and interactions: reading on the bed, doing homework/writing diary on the floor, pillow fights, etc also be available for child sim's or are they only for teen onwards?

Will we be able to set dress codes for HS? It seems like there are two different colour codes for the cheerleading and football uniforms. Will we be able to set them? Can we have uniforms?

Can teen sims get an early graduation and attend university (if we have DU) before becoming young adults?

Edit: will sims be able to drop out of High School? What kind of repercussions will it have for sims who didn't graduate?
    Post edited by Nushka on
    Happy simming!
  • PatricePatrice Posts: 361 Member
    is the ferris wheel functional? can one see sims getting on ferris wheel?
  • janwearsbracesjanwearsbraces Posts: 53 Member
    Is Pixelade correct about curved walls? That would be AWESOME! (As would being able to put staircases on a diagonal!) If so, will they be included in the base game update?
    Spiral staircases please!
    Patrice wrote: »
    is the ferris wheel functional? can one see sims getting on ferris wheel?

It's a functional rabbithole meaning sims can ride it and woohoo in it but you won't be able to see them.
  • NarehNareh Posts: 2 New Member
    - how many lots are in the new world?
    - will the fashion game play connect to other packs and jobs like the fashion influencer job?
    - will we be able to combine the new fashion activities with the GTW mannequins? Display our fashion creations there?
    And will you fix that mannequins are crashing our games when downloading lots with mannequins, please? :)
    - are we still getting bands as a separate pack? I missed bands and choirs a lot in the trailer, was so hoping for it.
  • KironideKironide Posts: 804 Member
    edited July 2022
    Do schools have set holidays in the calendar?
  • GalacticGalGalacticGal Posts: 28,552 Member
    edited July 2022
    If we have more than one Teen in a household, can we play them both at high school?

If we purchase and install this EP, does this automatically dismantle the way Teens go to high school?
    Post edited by GalacticGal on
    You can download (free) all three volumes of my Night Whispers Star Trek Fanfiction here: http://galacticgal.deviantart.com/gallery/ You'll need to have a pdf reader. New websites: http://www.trekkiefanfiction.com/st-tos.php
    http://www.getfreeebooks.com/star-trek-original-series-fan-fiction-trilogy/
  • SheriSim57SheriSim57 Posts: 6,970 Member
    edited July 2022
    ChadSims2 wrote: »
    My only question and the main thing I care about... Will students be picked randomly to attend high school with the actively played Sim or will the player be able to set who attends what high school to fit the stories they want to tell with the Sims they want to see.
    I want to know this too!

I would also like to know if children are going to be able to have pillow fights, if kids are going to be able to sit on the ground and on the beds like teens, if any age group ( besides babies ) will be able go to the amusement park and ride the rides like teens. Also can children play with a Rubik’s cube too? And is a Rubik’s cube just for fun, or can you build logic skill with it as well?
    Post edited by SheriSim57 on
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    In the neighborhood with the carnival. Is that an apartment complex?

Simmer's have been saying we're getting 12 lots but if those are apartments, do that mean we're getting 14 livable lots?

Are there any hidden lots in this world?

edited July 2022
    How good are your chances of getting a prom proposal from a teen your not playing and can you increase the odds of it happening?

Right before the prom starts does your date call or text you and tell you to meet up?

Will the teen that asked your sim to the prom give yours a first kiss and ask to be boy/girlfriend during the prom?

Can our sims chat,flirt and kiss with this slowdance without stopping dancing like they do with the My Wedding Stories Slowdance?

Can sims pass love notes in class?
  • RoseQuartzRoseQuartz Posts: 164 Member
    edited July 2022
    Are the Prom King/Queen crown and Jester hat able to be used/accessed outside of Prom?

Edit: Details
    Post edited by RoseQuartz on
  • SnaveXsSnaveXs Posts: 4,322 Member
    RoseQuartz wrote: »
    Are the Prom King/Queen crown and Jester hat able to be used outside of Prom?

Are there any game rewards for becoming King/Queen or Jester?
    edited July 2022
    Will the ferris wheel and other carnival rabbitholes work if you move them to an empty lot from buydebug?

Does the carnival shut down after hours or is it open 24 sim hours a day?
  • NarehNareh Posts: 2 New Member
    When we go to high school with our teen, will the other teen pupils that are generated, be pulling from the pool of our already existent NPC teens in the world? This would be really great, so we can see other teens from the world, instead of having only newly random generated teens that don't mean anything to us in the school. In Discover University it felt like all students were completely randoms, which took away the fun to get to know any of them, as they feel meaningless. Would love to see all other Teens of the worlds show up in my school :)
    Nareh wrote: »
    When we go to high school with our teen, will the other teen pupils that are generated, be pulling from the pool of our already existent NPC teens in the world? This would be really great, so we can see other teens from the world, instead of having only newly random generated teens that don't mean anything to us in the school. In Discover University it felt like all students were completely randoms, which took away the fun to get to know any of them, as they feel meaningless. Would love to see all other Teens of the worlds show up in my school :)

I'm hoping we'll see Cassandra Goth,Eric's Daughter and the teen that came with Get Together with the long red hairstyle in school.
  • AquaGamer1212AquaGamer1212 Posts: 5,417 Member
    edited July 2022
    This was posted on Twitter.

EA458-BBC-E1-D3-40-D0-B78-C-C00-B7-E6691-AD.jpg

I asked about 64x64 lots but didn’t get a response.
    ts4_blossom_meadows_world_icon_gif_fan_art_by_hazzaplumbob-d.gif

That essentially means no.
    I'm going to be linking this thread to TheSims and other gurus Monday on Twitter.
  • Chimp2678Chimp2678 Posts: 4,072 Member
    edited July 2022
    Sorry if it has been answered. How many teenagers can attend high school, is there a limit of numbers which include Townies and our own Sims? Someone said on YouTube vlog that school will only be available in that town, and we can't create schools in other worlds. Is that true? Thanks.
    Post edited by Chimp2678 on
  • DragonAge_300905DragonAge_300905 Posts: 1,944 Member

I'm going to wait and watch videos to see if they release them in buydebug. It's looking like a no buy to me if they don't release them. The more I hear about the amusement rides, the more trolled I feel.

I'm going to wait and watch videos to see if they release them in buydebug. It's looking like a no buy to me if they don't release them. The more I hear about the amusement rides, the more trolled I feel.

There is a mod that will let you place them in public spaces.
    Chimp2678 wrote: »
    Sorry if it has been answered. How many teenagers can attend high school, is there a limit of numbers which include Townies and our own Sims? Someone said on YouTube vlog that school will only be available in that town, and we can't create schools in other worlds. Is that true? Thanks.

This is what I want to know especially. I would think teens in other worlds would still have the option to attend school in Copperdale.
    This is about the Update mentioned on the Roadmap. Is the update on the roadmap the High School Years Pre EP Patch or is this Update totally different?
  • g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,028 Member
    Does facial and body hair continue to grow on inactive households? I play multiple households and don’t want members of my inactive households to look like werewolves by the time I rotate back to them.