Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Sims 4: Werewolves - Official Screenshot Thread

EA_CadeEA_Cade Posts: 7,310 EA Community Manager
Sul suAwooooool Simmers

It's almost time to run wild in The Sims 4. So grab your telescope, round up your pack and your favorite chew toy and welcome to the official screenshot thread!

We are only accepting screenshots of Greg this time. I have been informed that I have to let you share non-Greg shots here as well 🤬.

p0D6N8P.jpg

SHOW ME WHAT YA GOT!
Found a Bug? Let us know here. Having a technical issue with your game? Reach out to us here. 9alz5vu73pb0.png
Post edited by EA_Cade on

Comments

• simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
    So beautiful and serene.

wKoJh4R.png

Presented by EA Creator Network
  • catloverplayercatloverplayer Posts: 93,389 Member
    edited June 2022
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    Sul suAwooooool Simmers

It's almost time to run wild in The Sims 4. So grab your telescope, round up your pack and your favorite chew toy and welcome to the official screenshot thread!

We are only accepting screenshots of Greg this time. I have been informed that I have to let you share non-Greg shots here as well 🤬.

p0D6N8P.jpg

SHOW ME WHAT YA GOT!

Glad to see a Picture Thread.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    Meet Wolfram and Eliza
    eS4Gw5y.png
    CGpTXBl.png
    They like to run up to stranger and pee in front of them.

Also, I forgot to turn off my mods. Either there's a conflict with one of them, or the game is glitchy. Either way, I got two Moonwood Mills for the price of one.
    VfeXhqd.png
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,827 Member
    Fire twirling.

8xbXuOa.png

oKYnfqz.png
  • sclevenger08sclevenger08 Posts: 125 Member
    EA_Cade wrote: »
    You can call it a shack, but in THIS economy I call it an investment opportunity.

kc4SrIM.png

FcqVSrq.png

The house in the bottom pictures gives me Sims 1 vibes and I love that.
  • bookwriter81bookwriter81 Posts: 17 Member
    > @Netzspannung said:
    > I can't really do any gameplay today, but I also couldn't resist taking a look at the new CAS items. So this was my 1st look at CAS. I mixed & matched with other packs, especially for the males. I especially like the new tops for male Sims.

I feel like as soon as I get home I will be spending so much time in CAS. I just love the different things we get, especially for the males, maybe now all of mine won't be dressed the same! 🤣
  • PlumbeebPlumbeeb Posts: 619 Member
    My little log cabin starter home is coming along nicely. I might add windows in a triangular style to the front part of the roof, or add wisteria, heck maybe even both, I'm not sure yet. Having a lot of fun with build & buy mode!

OwX4y3J.png
    Reference:
    rcV34MK.png
    Sims 4 Wish List:
    • > Option to toggle on/off random townie generation.
    • > Turn vacation worlds into residential worlds.
    • > Option to purchase separate worlds or a world pack.
    • > Sleepwear kit.
    • > Atomic age kit.
  • GordyGordy Posts: 3,018 Member
    EYswu2U.png
    Avelina and Greg got together. There are nearby bushes, so you can WooHoo without dragging him all the way to your house.

Fqm3eFs.png
    This is their daughter, Tamara. Not a fan of the nose, but she has a really nice facial structure. Kind of makes her look like a model. It'll look especially good on male sims.
    TS1_dragons_hatching.jpg
    The Sims 4 hasn't introduced a new musical instrument since 2017
  • DaniRose2143DaniRose2143 Posts: 8,804 Member
    My girl Ava just met stud muffin Lou while he was in beast mode, and it was instant flirty. Before she introduced herself, her mandar had already picked him out. Dam girl, you have good taste.

4N2lUNn.png?1

BTW I'm loving Moonwood Mill.💖 The grungy, dumpy feel is the perfect setting for this pack. It is even more gorgeous than it looked in the livestream.
  • SweetieWright_84SweetieWright_84 Posts: 4,128 Member
    If and when these storms pass over, I'll actually be able to play. I did have a look around CAS and BB but then power started blinking so I had to quit the game. It's ok though, I'm living vicariously through this thread. :)
    Gallery ID: SweetieWright_84--Save File Thread--Youtube Channel
    edited June 2022
    I love the CAS items. Sorry Rory, if you had designs on being the only one rocking that mullet think again sista.

Ava before:
    JgBeUGR.png?1

Ava after:
    TDRINRy.png?1

The CAS in this pack is killing it.

ETA: I changed the after picture. I forgot about the ripped leggings from the livestream. I rescind my earlier comment about the bottoms. I love those leggings.
    I do think the cc jeans look better, but that's the only item in CAS I don't love. I like the bottoms, but I don't love them. Other than that tiny detail, the CAS is killing it.

Ava is adorable. She's really rocking that mullet, which is no easy feat.

So far, my only gripe with CAS is the size of the boots. They're a little too big, even with sims with small feet. Apart from that, I agree CAS is killing it. Build/Buy is just as awesome.
    I do think the cc jeans look better, but that's the only item in CAS I don't love. I like the bottoms, but I don't love them. Other than that tiny detail, the CAS is killing it.

So far, my only gripe with CAS is the size of the boots. They're a little too big, even with sims with small feet. Apart from that, I agree CAS is killing it. Build/Buy is just as awesome.

I changed the after pic just as you posted. Check her with those leggings instead of the pants.

I changed the after pic just as you posted. Check her with those leggings instead of the pants.

Yeah, I just adore those leggings. Probably my favorite CAS item in the pack.
  • ironknight35ironknight35 Posts: 3,751 Member
    Just a couple of screenshots
    pTwP2J3.png

uRRq8dU.png
    He/Him

They're my favorite bottom, but my second favorite item in the pack. I'm sorry to carry on about it, but that mullet is 🔥

They're my favorite bottom, but my second favorite item in the pack. I'm sorry to carry on about it, but that mullet is 🔥

I'm just not a fan of mullets. I mean, it's not terrible but it's just not for me. It's much better than the 80s-90s mullets, but I just can't. :D
    I'm just not a fan of mullets. I mean, it's not terrible but it's just not for me. It's much better than the 80s-90s mullets, but I just can't. :D

Oh believe me I have given friends no end of grief for having one here in the real world, and having one of sims wear one is as close as I will ever get to having one myself. It's just in the game, on these sims it works.
    From the moment I saw the peak in the first world picture the gurus posted I knew getting up there to see that view was a top priority.
    XnMuhL1.png?1
    o1izD0t.png?1

I grabbed a bunch of shots of the sunset from the peak. I'm off to go diving into the gameplay and CAS customization.
    0xBJ9y5.png?1
    wjQxU1S.png?1
    I3Z6K8v.png?1
    Xp189rh.png?1
    fm91Hsl.png?1
    28h8ZtV.png?1
    rPrQY8k.png?1
    3km6eH8.png?1
    ZGtkaer.png?1
    sQwfqL9.png?1
    pTK4yPa.png?1
    9mmt1MH.png?1
    Rn79n88.png
  • xGallifreyanGirlxxGallifreyanGirlx Posts: 65 Member
    edited June 2022
    My new Werewolve in town, Arvin!

06-16-22-1-27-37-PM.png
    06-16-22-2-30-32-PM.png

Who got together with Rory Oaklow and had a kid.
    06-16-22-5-38-19-PM.png
    06-16-22-6-52-45-PM.png

• AprilDawnAprilDawn Posts: 795 Member

My Dude got into a fight with Greg and got Werebies!
    X3wO3vw.png
  • mrsr99tsomrsr99tso Posts: 219 Member
    Here is my werewolf Thaddeus

941bb0c364b7560e36cf051b1ae88d7807268915.png

5f66dcc1d2d7f6b6315bf254ec040a424339acce.png

98b22c14e9ab58414fdc57dd48e49453d1cadb0e.png