Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

All moodlets for the Sims 4 base game (NO TODDLERS)

ItsMeThatGuyItsMeThatGuy Posts: 305 Member
Here's a list of Hunger moodlets of the Sims 4! This took me a very long time so please respond positively to this thread!

Key: HA - Happy, CO - Confident, EM - Embarrased, TE - Tense, UN - Uncomfortable, PLA - Playful, ASL - Asleep, AN - Angry, BO - Bored, DA - Dazed, EN - Energized, SA - Sad, FLI - Flirty, FO - Focused and IN is Inspired, and SCA is Scared.

Moodlets related to Needs:

Hunger:

Hungry -1 UN - This is caused by low Hunger needs, in the orange.

Ravenous - 40 UN - Very low hunger need in the red. Death by Starving when the moodlet expires, and Kids will be taken away instead. Sims in a pool will drown.

How Fresh! 1 HA - Caused by upgrading any fridge with Fresh Maker. Also increases food quality when making food.

Cheap fridge Smell - 1 UN - Using any low quality fridge has a chance of giving this moodlet.

Cold in the middle - 1 UN - Random when microwaving food. May be due to cheap microwaves.

Flavor Enhanced - 1 HA - use Microwave with Flavor Enhancer.

Bad Aftertaste - 1 UN - Due to poor quality food from low Cooking Skill and cheap appliances.

Bad Ingredients - 1 UN - Using poor ingredients.

Edible - 1 HA - From normal ingredients. Foodies get 1 UN instead.

Pretty Tasty - 1 HA - Normal cooking. Foodies get 1 UN instead.

Delicious Dish - 1 HA - From making Excellent quality food with a lower Cooking skill. Also hunger decay is reduced by 50%.

Fantastic Food - 2 HA - From making Excellent quality food with a higher Cooking skill. Also hunger decay is reduced by 65%. Foodies will get 3 HA instead.

Epic Meal - 3 HA - From making Excellent Gourmet quality food with high Gourmet skill. Foodies will get 4+ HA and hunger decay is reduced by 80%. Also using great quality ingredients.

Good Heat Management - 1 HA - Cooking with Heat Sensor. Food quality is also increased.

THIS IS PART 1 of my List! Please comment down if you like it!!

More posts will be made when the time comes!

SPECIAL MOODLETS:

There are no special moodlets associated with Food.
I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.
Post edited by ItsMeThatGuy on

Comments

• Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    My sims never had an epic meal. I think they are all trashy cooks 😂😂
    I wish we had more of a passionate range of emotions rather than things like "very angry" lol

Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    More coming soon!
    I am NOT part of anything in EA and I'm just a player. I try my best to answer questions in the Sims forums, and showing info about the Sims, even posting answers and thoughts of feedback! I have been playing the Sims 4 for 2 years.
  • Options
    Ray_TraceRay_Trace Posts: 509 Member
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Sims Wiki does have a neat compiled list of moodlets.

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Moodlets_(The_Sims_4)

Fun random moodlet fact: Being Enraged from the Emotion Bomb celebrity quirk actually prevents you from dying from anger.
    A1hnP0t.png
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Ray_Trace wrote: »
    I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but the Sims Wiki does have a neat compiled list of moodlets.

https://sims.fandom.com/wiki/List_of_Moodlets_(The_Sims_4)

Fun random moodlet fact: Being Enraged from the Emotion Bomb celebrity quirk actually prevents you from dying from anger.

I know the wiki. But the fact is that not all of them I know is on there, there are a lot of moodlets missing. And I know the emotion bomb thing. Prevents you from dying from enragment.
  • Options
    This is why I am making a completely full moodlet chart.
  • Options
    simgirl1010simgirl1010 Posts: 35,866 Member
    You've got a big job ahead of you! Thanks for taking it on. Maybe you could bold the moodlet types to make it easier to read?

Ravenous - 40 UN - Very low hunger need in the red. Death by Starving when the moodlet expires, and Kids will be taken away instead. Sims in a pool will drown.
  • Options
    Okay. I will do it next post.
  • Options
    A second chart is now live! Here's the list of moodlets in another column!

DRINKS!

Drink moodlets:

Smooth Sipping 1 HA - From drinking Normal quality drink. Foodies will get 1 UN instead.

Easy Sipping 1 HA - From drinking Excellent quality drinks on a low level drink, like Juice on the Rocks. Foodies get 2 HA instead.

Tasty Beverage 2 HA - From drinking Excellent quality drink on a high level drink, like Sunset Valley. Foodies get 3 HA instead.

Protein Powered 2 EN - You can get this moodlet by first reaching level 5 fitness skill, then make a protein shake at the bar! You will build muscle 1.5x faster for the duration of this moodlet!

Gross Brew 1 UN - From drinking low quality Coffee on a cheap coffee maker.

Caffeine Buzz 1 EN - From drinking regular Coffee.

Top Notch Caffeine Buzz 3 EN - From drinking high quality coffee.

Caffeine Jitters! 1 DA - When a Sim drinks multiple coffees in a row, they will get this moodlet.

Brainy Brew 1 FO - This has a small chance of getting this moodlet if you upgrade the machine with "Add Infuser"
    Also, coffee quality will be increased with this upgrade, along with this moodlet.

Warm Sipping 1 CO - From drinking Flaming Zesty Salt. It MAY be increased if the drink is higher quality.

Blazing Drink 1 CO - From drinking Flaming Zesty Salt. The moodlet could be increased if the drink is higher quality, but there is no known possibility.

Legendary Conflagration 2 CO - From drinking Flaming Zesty Salt.

Vigorated 2 EN - From drinking Vigorator. Also, your Sim will build Gardening, Handiness, and Fitness 1.5x faster with this moodlet.

Creative Juices Flowing 2 In - From drinking Prose and Pop. Your sim will build Painting and Writing skill 1.5x faster with this buff.

Amygdelighted 2 FO - From drinking Amygdelight. Your sim builds Video Gaming, Rocket Science, and Programming will be all built 1.25x faster. You will build Logic (only) 1.5x faster.

Feeling Flirtistic 2 FLI - From drinking Love Potion #4. You will build Charisma and Social needs 1.5x faster.

Struck by Cupid 1 FLI - From drinking certain drinks, along with Angry.

Snuggle Flustered 3 DA - This drink can be unlocked by a Mixologist branch level 9 chance card. You will build all skills 4x faster, but you will lose bladder 6x faster.

Talented Tender 1 Co - Mixing drinks with level 5 skill

Inspired to Mix 1 In - Practicing Bar Tricks at level 6.

Mix Master 2 In - Mixing drinks with level 10 skill.

Pepped Up! 1 En - You can get this moodlet by drinking Energy Drink if you have the "High Metabolism" trait.

Drained 1 Un - From being spit out of the cowplant after the Sim tries to eat the cake 1 time. If eaten again with this moodlet, then the Sim will die.

Essence of Happiness 2 Varies - From milking Cowplant after a Sim gets fully eaten. Emotions vary depending on the Mood the Sim had before they were ate.

(Emotion) by Potion 100 Varies - From purchasing a Mood Potion for Satisfaction Points. (WARNING: If you buy a Happy Potion and drink it whilist the Sim is Playful, then the Sim could die from hysteria.

Bubbling Confidence 2 Co - From drinking a potion not associated with Mood. Either a Confident or Happy mood, or a Bored and Uncomfortable mood.

Healthy Aura 2 HA - From drinking Healthy Green Tea. The emotion varies dependent on the drink used.

Leaves of Greatness 2 In - Random chance of getting this moodlet if the teapot has Add Infuser upgrade. The tea will be higher quality as well.

Here you go! Some more moodlet definitions! Hope you enjoy! Some moodlets have that it varies, but has the same effect, except different moods.
  • Options
    The THIRD chart is now open! Sims will have to have bladder needs for... you know...

Need:Bladder

Has to Pee 1 UN - From orange bladder need.

Really has to Pee 40 UN - From Red bladder need. When expired, Sim will lose bladder and Hygiene will be emptied out, plus a 5 EM moodlet.

Peed Self! 5 EM - From emptied bladder need. Bladder will refill after it is lost.

Secretly Relieved 1 HA - From losing bladder need in the pool. You have to be actively in the pool for it to work. Getting out after getting Very Uncomfortable will cause a Sim to no longer enter the pool, as sims can't enter when very uncomfy. Other sims may react negatively to it.

Bidet Made 1 Ha- Using toilet when sat down has a chance of getting this moodlet, if the toilet has a Bidet upgrade installed. Hygiene will also increase a tiny bit.

So Gross 1 UN - Random when using a public toilet. If your Sim is Neat, then there is a higher chance of getting this moodlet. It will not appear on Slobs.

Here are Bladder moodlets for the Sims 4!
  • Options
    Alrighty! We've made progress fast! Here's the Fun section of the game!

Needs Amusement 1 TE - Initally, it is thought seen that this moodlet would be a Bored emotion instead. From low Fun needs

Desperate for Fun 3 TE - Very low Fun need. If the Sim buys the Carefree trait, then the Sim won't have any penalty.

Hilarious Show 1 PLA - Shortly after watching Comedy TV.

Watched Romantic Comedy 1 FLI - From watching Romance.

Pirates and Pineapples! 1 PlA - Child Sim watching Kids TV,''

Kid Stuff... 1 BO - From an Adult watching Kids TV. Childish Sims cannot get this moodlet.

Childish Viewing 2 HA - From watching Kids TV as a Childish Sim.

World-Weary 1 BO - From being a Snob watching TV. Snobs will only like news TV.

Classy Content 1 HA - From watching news as a Snob.

Sports Rule! 1 CO - From watching Sports as a Bro.

Culinary Training 2 IN - From watching Cooking TV.

Inspired to Cook 2 IN - From watching Cooking TV as a Foodie.

Here are the base game Fun catorgory moodlets! Enjoy

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Yoo! We've been through several forum pages now! Here's the list of Sleep moodlets in the house!

Sleep

Sleeping Soundly 10000 ASl - From sleeping in a bed, or a couch. Sometimes this moodlet appears which is not exclusive to sleeping normally.

Tranquilized 10000 ASL - Being the victim of a Tranqualizing Handshake from the Secret Agent Level 3.

Tired 1 UN - This will change to Exhausted. From low Energy needs.

Exhausted 3 UN - After this expires, the Sim will pass out on the floor. From critically low Energy. If a Sim passes out in a pool, they will shortly drown and die.

Dangerously Tired 40 UN - WARNING: This moodlet is only for Elders. This is caused by intensive workout activities, or ...you know. It will go up to 7 hours, and if the Sim continues to work out with this moodlet, they could die of overexertion. Cure it by sleeping before the Sim does anymore activities. NOTE: Sims will be unable to workout when Very Uncomfortable, but you can still do the you know what... with this moodlet, and may die after the activity.

Revitalized by Nap 1 En - From taking a Nap. This will not occur on Lazy Sims.

Perfect Firmness 1 HA - From upgrading a bed with the "Matress Firmness" upgrade. Like what many people say, this can also appear with the "Sore Back" moodlet.

Sore Back! 1 UN - This is due to sleeping with a cheap furniture, particularly the kindermade bed.

Passed Out 1 EM - This moodlet is only available with cheats. It says that sleeping while in a Dazed mood will cause this to appear, but it's not in the game.

These are the moodlets associated with Energy needs.
    Post edited by ItsMeThatGuy on
  • Options
    we're probably on the last list for the day! Here are the Hygiene moodlets in the Sims 4!

Grungy 1 UN - Low Hygiene.

Filthy 2 Un - Very low Hygiene. Lower Hygiene levels will cause more social issues, until the Sim takes a bath or shower.

Icky Plumbing 1 UN - From using dirty plumbing objects. May also cause the "Unpleasant Surroundings" to appear as well.

Minty Freshness 1 CO - From brushing teeth.

Fancy Soap 1 HA - From using sink with upgraded "Auto Soap Dispenser" This will fill Hygiene more quick.

Feelin' Steamy 1 FLI - From taking Steamy Shower. Brisk shower gives Energized, and Thoughtful Shower gives Inspired. They override with the So Fresh So Clean moodlet.

Horrible Shower 1 UN - This is almost always caused by the "Post Modern Shower Stall".

So Fresh, So Clean 1 HA - From upgrading with Pulsating Massage Jets when using shower.

Invigorating Shower 1 HA - Randomly from using high quality shower.

Posidon's Touch 2 HA - Small chance from Pulsating Massage Jets on a high-quality shower. Hygiene will increase quicker with upgraded shower.

Super Clean 1 HA - From bathtub upgraded with "Clean Coat". Hygiene will increase more.

Low Quality Bath 1 UN - This is almost always caused by the "My Secret Spa Tub"

Aqua Jet Therapy 2 HA - From upgraded tub with Pulsating Massage Jets and/or Soothing Jets. Using the Jet Set Luxery Bath also has a chance of giving moodlet.

Bubbles!!! 2 PLA - Probably one of the easiest ways to become Playful. From taking bubble bath. Take one each morning if you are in jokes.

This may be the last list for the day, but I hope this helps!
  • Options
    BabykittyjadeBabykittyjade Posts: 4,975 Member
    Wow thanks. I find it interesting that I haven't seen all of these🤔
    Zombies, oh please oh please give us zombies!! :'(
  • Options
    You too! Social moodlets coming soon!
  • Options
    Yay! We have gone through many moodlets, and it's now time for SOCIAL moodlets! This will take a longer time.

Social:

Lonely 1 SA - From low Social need. Will not appear on Loner SIms. Outgoing SIms will get 2+.

Desolate 3 SA - From very low social. Outgoing Sims will get a different 3+ moodlet.

Pleasant Conversation 1 HA - From "Pleasant Conversation". Outgoings will get 2+ Duration will increase for more pleasant conversations.

Flattered 1 HA - The timer increases when the Sim gets flattered more. From Flatter social from Charisma level 3.

Deep Connection 1 HA - From deep conversations. The mood could change, possibly on the genre or the mood, however it is unknown.

Cheered Up 1 HA - From "Try to Cheer Up" when successful. If a gloomy Sim is "Feeling sad" then it will always fail.

New Friend 1 HA - If the Sim then become a Good Friend, then another 2+ moodlet will be added, and another 2+ if the Sim becomes Best Friends. From becoming Friends.

Funny Conversation 1 PLA - If the conversation becomes hilarious, then this moodlet timer would be very high. From funny conversations.

On a Roll 1 PLA - From telling successful jokes. More successful jokes means more time.

Fired Up! 1 EN - From being a reciever of "Fire Up Interaction" from a Active Sim.

Aggravating Conversation 2 AN - From a offensive conversations, or unpleasent. This may be highest if the conversation goes to a abhorrent confrontation.

A new Enemy 2 AN - From declaring enemy. Evil Sims will get 2 HA instead.

Triumphant! 2 CO - From success at fighting. Fighting outcome is random. Mean Sims will get 3 CO

Beaten Up! 4 DA - From being a loser at fighting. Fighting outcome is random.

Fighting Child 1 AN - From being a Parent witnessing their kids fighting.

Trumphed over Evil 2 CO - From "Expose Supreme Villain" interation from Secret Agent Level 7. this randomly works. If it fails, then you will get 4 DA instead.

Bad Joke 1 BO - Caused by failing a joke. This is usually caused if the recipient is in a bad mood or the joker has low Comedy skill. This could cause the Boring Discussion to appear.

Boring Discussion 2 BO - From jokes, or friendly interactions failing. The "Confidante" trait will help not get this moodlet. To prevent boring conversations, try to get to know them first. For example, discussing latest games has the highest chance of failing if the Sim doesn't have the Geek trait, and expert painters describing aesthetics to a non-art lover. This may also appear if the Sim uses the same interaction too many times.

Awkward Encounter 2 EM - From failing certain jokes or Romance interactions. Make sure the Sim has decent Charisma, and the current conversation is in a good state, like Pleasant Conversation.

A Secret Revealed 1 HA - This may appear if the Sim shares personal stories.

Awkward Comment 1 EM - From failing Romance or certain jokes. Make sure the Sim has good Charisma and is not Embarrassed. This may go along with the "Awkward Encounter" moodlet.

Pleasant Call 1 HA - From calling someone on the phone. Make sure it is not 11PM, or the reciepient will say they are sleeping.

Therapeutic Chat 2 HA - From calling Sadness Hotline. Make sure the Sims is Sad first.

Incredible Text 1 CO - This may be increased if the Sim is Confident.

Great Prank! 1 CO - From successful phone prank call.

Failed Prank! 1 EM - From failed phone prank call. To avoid this, try to have decent Mischief, and these pranks wil have better chance of backfiring if the victim has high Mischief or Logic skill, although a Sim with no skills could still find out.

Sad Words 2 SA - From certain interactions, if the speaker is Sad. This is likely random, but Gloomy sims are far more likely to get this moodlet.

Criminal Presence 2 TE - From "Claim to be Criminal Mastermind". This always succeeds, even if the victim has high Skill.

Full of Confidence 1 CO - May be due to the speaker being Confident, or Confident interactions.

Can't stop Laughing 3 PLA - From "Funniest Joke In the World" from completing Joke Star Aspirations.

Awkward joke 1 EM - From "Horrifying Joke" From completing Joke Star Aspiration.

In a Stupor 8 DA - From "Weaponized Joke" from completing Joke Star Aspirations. Also, victims to this joke have a 10% chance of bladder failure, which will drain their bladdar need rapidly, until 20 minutes to bladdar failing.

Vicious Rumor 2 AN - From "Tell a Vicious Rumor" from completing Public Enemy aspiration. This will not appear if the victim has a Genius trait.

Seeds of Doubt 2 TE - From "Plant Seeds of Doubt" from completing Public Enemy Aspiration.

Subtly Debased 50 SA - From "Subtly Debase" from completing Public Enemy Aspiration.

Sabotaged! 1 DA - From "Sabotage" interaction from Chief of Mischief aspiration completed. They may not be able to do anything for the duration of this moodlet.

Fooled me Once 1 AN - From victim of "Give Fake Investment Tips" mischief interaction from Investor branch.

Feeling Important 2 CO - from "Brag about Job TItle" in Business career if it works.

Shot Down 2 Em - From failed "Brag about Job Title" in Business career. Could be due to low ?Business career rank.

Aggravated by Blowhard 1 BO - From bragging about job title in business career. There is a 25% chance the victim will get this moodlet.

Feeling Important 2 CO - From business career "offer career advice" interaction.

Juicy Gossip 1 FLI - From "Gossip about Office Romance" interaction. from business career.

Giving Gusto 1 HA - From donating to charity. There is a random chance that it will be a scam, making them 1 Sad. This moodlet will be 1, 2 or 3, depending on amount of money donated, so be weary of this!

Pockets Picked 1 CO - From Pitpocket interaction from Criminal level 3.

Pitpocket Successful 1 CO - From successful Criminal career work event.

So... here you go! The next list of moodlets for the Sims!

• Options
    Here are a list of a personal moodlets someone can get depending on traits... etc.
    These words will not be bolded due to it taking soo long. Sorry!

Feeling Great 2 HA - From high to max needs.

Feeling Angry - 1 AN - random from Hot-Headed trait. Confidents get 1 Co, Goofballs will get 1 PLA , Cheerful gets 1 HA , Gloomy gets 1 SA, Romantic gets 1 FLI, Actives get 1 EN, Geniuses get 1 FO, and Creatives get 1 IN. All of them appear randomly.

Lovelorn 1 TE - From lack of romance for 1 day, if the Sim has romantic trait. It should become Sad instead.

Not enough Exercise 1 TE - If a active Sim doesn't exersice for 1 full day, though due to a glitch, sims may get this mood if the Sim just exersiced recently.

Unchallenged 1 TE - From a Genius not doing focusing activities for 1 day.

Feeling Uncreative 1 TE - From a Creative person not doing creative activites for 1 day.

Inspiring Art 2 IN - Admiring Art, if the Sim has the Art Lover trait,

Intriguing Book 2 IN - From "Analyse" interaction for Bookworms. This may need a few analysing for it to work.

Unemployed! 2 TE - Ambitious Sims who are unemployed may periodically get this moodlet.

Promotion Anxiety 1 TE - If Ambitious sims don't get promoted quickly, they'll get this moodlet.

Snobbily Surrounded 1 CO - If a Snob is in proximity with other Snobs.

Fresh Air! 2 HA - From Loves Outdoors trait outside.

Cooped Up! 1 TE - From Loves Outdoors sim staying inside for too long. It will go away when the Sim heads outside.

Silly Me! 1 PLA - From Clumsy Sim failing physical interactions.

Child at Heart 2 PLA - From doing Child activites with a Childish trait.

Flarn 1 AN - Randomly appears if the Sim is erratic. There is a FlI, HA, and SA variant as well.

Charming reflection 1 FLi - From talking to self in the mirror. Could randomly appear.

I love things! 1 HA - From getting new stuff as Materialistic trait. This strength will go up to 3, depending on the value of object bought.

Stale Surroundings 1 Te - From not admiring things for a while if the Sim is materialistic.

need to Swipe 1 Te - From not stealing objects for a while, if the Sim is a kleptomaniac.

Exhilaring Steal 1 EN - From successfully swiping. If a Sim is in a same room as another, they will be caught and get a 2 EM moodlet. Duration increase depending on value of object.

Returned Stolen Object 1 HA - From returning stolen objects.

Riled Up! 2 AN - This may occur if a Hotheaded Sim is being targeted with Mischief.

Riled Up! 2 An - This is the target of "Rile Up" interaction.

Near Misery - 1 HA - From a Evil Sim being proximity of other Sims in negative emotions.

Good Vs Evil 1 AN - From being a Evil Sim near a Good Sim. The Good Sim will get 1 SA.

good Vibes 1 HA - From a Good Sim being around others that are in a good mood.

Cleaning Frenzy! 3 EN - from "Cleaning Frenzy" interaction. Will need at least 2 dirty objects.

Blissfully Clean 2 HA - From a Neat Sim cleaning at least 2 dishes.

Couch Potato 1 HA - From Lazy trait watching Tv.

Lazy Nap 2 HA - From "Lazy Nap" interaction if the Sim is Lazy.

Rude Awakening 2 AN - If a Sim wakes up a Sim and he/she is Lazy, they will get this moodlet.

Too Many Chores! 2 TE - From doing any chore and the Sim is Lazy.

Excrutiatingly Fatigued 2 UN - From a Lazy Sim exersicing too long. It is stronger then the Fatigued moodlet, and they will get this moodlet faster.

Collectible Acquired! 1 CO - From collecting something as a Geek.

Need Video Games! 1 TE - If a Geek Sim doesn't play games for a amount of time, they get this moodlet.

Imperfect Work 2 EM - From a Perfectionist making bad quality work. Try to get the Perfectionist's skill associated with the work to improve it.

Perfectly Made 3 HA - From Excellent quality work as a Perfectionist.

Hangin' With Bros 1 HA - From close proximity with other Bros.

Feeling Trapped 1 Te - From staying in one career for too long if the Sim is Noncommital. also For marriage for too long. When Sim quits their career or ends their marriage they will become Happy.

Enjoying Solitude 1 HA - From being away from other Sims as a Loner.

Stranger Danger 1 TE - From being close to other Sims as a Loner. It will countdown when all Sims leave proximity, but will refresh back if they come back shortly after.

Socially Awkward 1 EM - From failed social interactions as a Loner.

Vicarious Varies - This moodlet is gained from completing the Successful Lineage aspiration. Mood depends on the child's primary mood skill gain. Adult skills will be increased with the moodlet.

Parental Guidance 1 HA - Kids and Toddlers can get this moodlet from a parent completed Big Happy Family aspirations. Skills increased with this moodlet.

Morning Sim and Night Owl 1 HA - Strangely these can both appear. Morning Sim appears from 7am to about 2 pm and Night owl appears around 7pm to 5pm. Skills are boosted with these moodlets.

Impressive Person 1 HA - From admiring self.

Glamorous Presence 1 FLI - From admiring self. They could also become Embarrased.

Silver Toungue 1 CO - From practicing speech for a long time.

Lookin'Good 1 FLI - From trying on outfits.

Angry Lion 1 AN - You can wear certain hats and you will get certain moodlets, if Deluxe edition is installed. They will get certain moodlets dependent on different deluxe edition clothings.

Here's the list of moodlets for a Simself! enjoy!

• Options
    Here's a list of romance moodlets for the Sims 4!
    Note that these moodlets will not be bolded.

Hot'n Heavy 2 FLI - From success at romance. Time increases for more success at romance.

Titillating Banter 2 FLi - From success at romance.

Beguiled 50 FLI - From Beguile interaction from Beguiling trait with satisfaction.

New Partner 2 HA - From asking to be girlfriend/boy interaction.

First Kiss 2 HA - From "First Kiss" interaction, sometimes it is not the first kiss, however.

First you know what... 2 HA - From doing this interaction the first time. Must be accepted.

Unsatisfied 1 UN - From you know what... MAy randomly appear after, along with how it went.

Love in Strange Places 2 FLi - Doing the interaction in the closet. Has a chance of the Hung Up moodlet to appear.

Closet Chaos 2 PLa - From Messing around in the closet.

Fifty you know what.... 2 CO - From doing this interaction in rocket ship the first time. On Cloud Nine will appear after the Sim does this more then once.

Space Action! 2 CO - From messing around in rocket ship for first time. Similar moodlet appears after.

Heartbroken by Betrayal - 2 AN - From finding your spouse cheating.
    Gloomy sims get Sad instead.

Uninterested Soulmate 2 SA - From catching your spouse using romantic interactions with another. You can get Angry as well.
    More moodlets can appear, depending on what the spouse does as cheating. Can also become angry as well. The cheater will get Tense or Embarrased if doing you know what... Jealous Sims can also get angry as well. They tend to get more angry if a enemy cheats on your spouse.

Envious 1 SA - From seeing a couple as Jealous, if the jealous sim is Single, with the Jealous trait.

All Mine 1 CO - From having a spouse as a Jealous Sim.

Feeling Insecure 1 TE - From not seeing spouse for a long time.

Jealous Pangs 1 UN - This may randomly appears, as I forgot about this.

A new beginning 3 HA - From convincing to leave spouse. You can unlock this if you've cheated enough with the spouse. The other lover will not become Sad, and the spouse will be secretly added to your household.

Break Up Blues 2 SA - From breaking up. If you have this moodlet, will take longer for love meters to rise. Gloomy Sims get 3 Sad instead, and Hotheaded Sims get 3 Angry instead.

Divorced 4 SA - From divorcing. Kids who witness the divorce get a 1 Sad moodlet.

Bragged about Conquests 1 CO - is both Sims have bro trait and after doing you know what... it has to be successful.

Musical Dedication 2 FLI - From "Promise to Dedicate Songs" at level 7 piano skill.

Promised 3 HA - From successful exchange promise rings.

Fantazising about weddings get a array of moodlets. Nonommital Sims get tense.

Cut your wedding cake! 2 HA - From cutting the cake. Also cutting another marriage's cake.

Karma's a Lady Dog 1 Em - From failed Heckling.

Awkward Ceremony 1 EM - Failed cheer. Will appear at random.

Crowd Pleaser 1 CO - From successful Cheer. Random.

Wedding Crasher 1 Co - From success at Heckling. Be careful, a Sim with at least level 6 Comedy skill will ignore the heckler.

Sad Wedding 1 SA - From being heckled. Level 6 comedy skill will reduce this chance.

Impatient 1 TE - From late weddings.

Watched a Wedding! 1 HA - From watching the wedding.

Left at the Altar 5 AN - In the Sims 2, being left at the altar meant that the Sim had a fear of marrying the Sim, due to a low relationship or the other had some affairs, however no clear effect. From calling off the wedding.

Dodged a bullet 1 CO - From calling off wedding successfully.

Unwanted Proposal 2 TE - From failed proposal. This is caused by not having a high relationship, and if the Sim is noncommital, then they tend to reject more often. However they can also be random.

Rejected! 4 Em - From being the proposer having rejected a proposal.

Great Relief 1 HA - From "Lend Emotional Support" from Soulmate aspiration.

Heres romance moodlets for Sims 4! Enjoy!

• Options
    edited May 2022
    Here's list of moodlets for Pregnancy! Have a good day! None wil be in bold.

Big News 2 HA - From "Share Big News" after success with baby. Sims with Hates Children will get 2 TE instead.

Failed to Conceive 2 SA - From failed pregnancy test. Young adult Sims have a higher chance of success then adults. Having a sim with "Fertile" trait, and getting a Neutral wish for a child. Hates children will get 1 HA. Sims cannot do physical activites whilist pregnant.

Eating for Two 1 HA - Sim will become pregnant. The Sim's body will change and all needs decay faster. Changes to Second Trimester and third after 2 days.

Pregnant: in Labor 40 UN - Will change to this moodlet at a random time. The mom will have a very enlarged belly. Allows the mother to "Have Baby" if they have a bassinet, otherwise, after 3 hours, will autonomously have the baby, and a cot will spawn by social services.
    Other Sims will get a Tense Pre-Parental Panic when the mom has a baby. Hates Children will get 1 TE instead when in pregnancy.

New Baby! 3 HA - From giving birth.

Morning Sickness 3 UN - Allows the mother to throw up in the toilet. It will randomly appear, but in the Sims 2, high Body skill may decrease chance of sickness. It could go all the way to the Sims 4, otherwise it's random.

Conception Tension 1 TE - From Hates Children trying for baby.'

Ugh! Children 1 AN - From other children in proximity.

Childish Drive 1 BO - From Hates Children reading kids books.

Baby Whisked Away 4 SA - From baby neglect, they will be whisked to safety. Strangers can also get this moodlet.

Ready-Made Kid 3 HA - From adopting a child.

New Sibling, New Sibling... or Unwanted Sibling - 2 HA, 2 Sa, or 2 AN - Either of these are random when the children in families have a baby. Maybe this depends on the siblings personality.... but it's random.

Hope you enjoyed this page!
  • Options
    Oh my god! So fast into this wiki! Here's another list of moodlets for the Sims! Child and teenagers!

You've got a Giant friend 1 Ha - From hugging a Oversized stuffed animal. Playing with it gives Inspired or Playful.

Toying Around 1 Pla - From playing with toys.

Inspiring Blob 1 IN - From molding clay blob.

Monkey Master 1 HA - You could get this moodlet if you are maxed in Motor skill and playing the monkeybars.

Playing Pirate/Space Explorer 1 PLA - From playing jungle gym.

Doll house Inspiration 1 IN - From playing dollhouse. Also Happy can be too.

Poor Dolls 1 SA - From seeing broken dollhouse.'

Home Wrecker 1 HA - From destroying dollhouse. Sims must be HAtes Children, Mean, Evil, Hotheaded, Angry or Dazed to wreck dollhouse.

Home Builder 1 HA - From repairing dollhouse.

Terrible Toy 1 AN - From push to talk. May also get Bored, Embarrased, Happy, Playful, Sad or Scared.All of them have a strength of 1.

Telepathic 1 FO - From Attempting Mental Telepathy at mental level 9.

Dreamed a Dream 2 IN - From Daydream at level 4 creativity. Will override all bored moodlets.

Child Whisked Away 4 SA - From child neglect.

That's the CHILD SECTION of the list! See you on the next!

• Options
    Woohoo! Here's a list of more moodlets, oh la la!
    About school!

Homework Champion 1 CO - Random from completing homework. Sometimes finishing it faster increase chance of getting moodlet.

Praised for Grades 1 CO - From being praised for good grades.

Shamed for Terrible Grades 1 EM - From being lectured for grades.

Good Grades 1 HA - When the Sim gets one grade up.
    Will get Embarrased if the grade goes down.

Annoying School Day 1 AN - Randomly appears after school, along with Bored, Confident, Embarassed, Energized, Focused, Flirty (if the Sim is teen) , inspired, sad or tense. It is thought that you will get Confident moodlets after school if you have good performance.

Happy from School 1 HA - From slacking off. You may also get Tense if you work hard.

I'm not going to show chance card moodlets cause' they only affect mood and it will crowd the page. So let's skip that.

All these moodlets are for school. Work moodlets may take a very long time, so kudos to all of you who supported me!
  • Options
    edited May 2022
    Here's a list of Work moodlets for the Sims 4! Here!

Moving on Up! 1 HA - From getting promoted. Ambitious Sims get 3 HA instead.

Rethinking Option 1 EM - From getting demoted at work. Ambitous Sims will get 4 EM instead.

Fired! 3 SA - From getting fired at work at lowest rank. Ambitious sims get 5 SA instead.

Sore from Work 1 UN - This is random after coming from work, along with Bored, Embarassed and Tense. Sims also get tense if they work hard, and Happy if they take easy.

All work interactions and chance cards are hidden:::

Needs a Day off 1 TE -
    In Nead of a Break 2 TE - These 3 moodlets will appear when a Sim uses "Work Hard"
    Definitely needs a vacation 3 TE - tone many times. The moodlet will go from 1 to 3 Tense strength. To fix this, take a vacation or a day off. Due to a bug, the moodlets may still appear after a Sim takes a vacation or day off. Unfortanately they will need to live with it, so make sure to buy a expensive bath to fix this after work.

Here's the nonchance card moodlets for the Sims! Thanks!
  • Options
    g01denswang01denswan Posts: 1,028 Member
    Thank you for compiling the lists as I have no interest in using those other sites.
  • Options
    Np! More coming soon!
  • Options
    Luciel_680Luciel_680 Posts: 1 New Member
    Heya, this is amazing work, it must take ages to get it all together! Thank you for your work :))