Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

The Official The Sims 4 100 Baby Challenge [UPDATED ON DEC 29, 2018]

Comments

• AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Figured I would drop this off here c: I've attempted this challenge many times and I always seem to lose the save file or something just goes wrong, so I'm back again and I'm determined to complete it this time around! You can follow my sim, Alola, on her journey by checking out my blog here.
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
  • LuclyluLuclylu Posts: 437 Member
    Figured I would drop this off here c: I've attempted this challenge many times and I always seem to lose the save file or something just goes wrong, so I'm back again and I'm determined to complete it this time around! You can follow my sim, Alola, on her journey by checking out my blog here.

Great start! I checked it out and enjoying it.
  • AnnoyingTigerAnnoyingTiger Posts: 509 Member
    Luclylu wrote: »

Great start! I checked it out and enjoying it.

Thanks so much ^-^)/ I hope you continue to enjoy her journey~
    ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ Life's Greatest Adventure, The Morgan Legacy ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
    ntlW6ly.png
    Check out the new chapter I just released! 1.003
    Just released a new chapter! Click the link in my signature. Plus I’m back playing the save so I can save up even more chapters. I release them every Wednesday and Sunday.
  • Shelberto84Shelberto84 Posts: 2 New Member
    Hi everyone. I'm on my first attempt at the 100 baby challenge. My original matriarch has just aged to adult and currently has 12 children. The problem i'm having is that of the 12 offspring, only TWO are female! As far as I'm aware I'm not eating apples or strawberries, I don't have a radio/stereo so there is no music to influence the gender.

Is there anything else that influences the gender? I'm thinking if this continues, when my matriarch reaches old age I might not even have a female in the house to take over!
    Hi everyone. I'm on my first attempt at the 100 baby challenge. My original matriarch has just aged to adult and currently has 12 children. The problem i'm having is that of the 12 offspring, only TWO are female! As far as I'm aware I'm not eating apples or strawberries, I don't have a radio/stereo so there is no music to influence the gender.

Is there anything else that influences the gender? I'm thinking if this continues, when my matriarch reaches old age I might not even have a female in the house to take over!

I would think you’re fine as it’s your matriarch is only now just entering adulthood. If you’re worried just kept a female around until another is born and then move her out. I’ve played save were I had 7 boys in a row but the streak is usually always broken eventually. I’m not sure what influences genders but sometimes the game loves to mess with us 100 baby players lol
    Morning! New chapter available to read.

• anashanash Posts: 86 Member
    I think the latest patch just made this a little harder. I cannot use Don Lothario, Marcus Flex, and J Huntington lll who are all noncommittal I haven't tried with Sergio Romeo in windenburg yet who has the hates children trait. I can who hoo with the above male sims but every time I try for a baby action they seem to be yelling at my matriarch and the action gets cancelled. So I am now going to redo the whole entire sim population in my game, and start over.
    anash wrote: »
    I think the latest patch just made this a little harder. I cannot use Don Lothario, Marcus Flex, and J Huntington lll who are all noncommittal I haven't tried with Sergio Romeo in windenburg yet who has the hates children trait. I can who hoo with the above male sims but every time I try for a baby action they seem to be yelling at my matriarch and the action gets cancelled. So I am now going to redo the whole entire sim population in my game, and start over.

Interesting! I’ve already used Don and Marcus and think the other two are deceased but may give this a test to see what happens.
    New chapter available! 1.011
  • DysanniaDysannia Posts: 37 Member
    edited March 2021
    Hey all! I started this challenge a couple years ago and have had my computer crash since then... soooo needless to say, I'm starting all over. I'm not as amazing as some of you here and I don't keep a blog or anything like that, but I do really like to interact in the forums and so far I immediately was able to get pregnant within the first couple minutes of starting the game. I'm really excited to start this back up and finally finish a challenge!

Here is my Gen 1 Matriarch! Say hi to Clara Jordan!

thesims1.png
    Dysannia wrote: »
    Hey all! I started this challenge a couple years ago and have had my computer crash since then... soooo needless to say, I'm starting all over. I'm not as amazing as some of you here and I don't keep a blog or anything like that, but I do really like to interact in the forums and so far I immediately was able to get pregnant within the first couple minutes of starting the game. I'm really excited to start this back up and finally finish a challenge!

Here is my Gen 1 Matriarch! Say hi to Clara Jordan!

thesims1.png

Welcome! That’s awesome Clara was able to get pregnant so fast. I’m excited to see how she does!

Welcome! That’s awesome Clara was able to get pregnant so fast. I’m excited to see how she does!

She's only not become pregnant once so far! Oh man!! Are we allowed to use the house trait that increases chances of multiples? I just though of that as I'm typing this. I always forget to adjust my lot traits.

She's only not become pregnant once so far! Oh man!! Are we allowed to use the house trait that increases chances of multiples? I just though of that as I'm typing this. I always forget to adjust my lot traits.

You sure can!
    I can't find this in the rules... but I sometimes have teenagers that don't get an A until their birthday - do I age them up on their birthday, or just keep trying for that A? I know they will auto-age at some point...
    edited April 2021
    I can't find this in the rules... but I sometimes have teenagers that don't get an A until their birthday - do I age them up on their birthday, or just keep trying for that A? I know they will auto-age at some point...

Nope, if they haven’t received an A by their birthdays then age them up then or let them auto-age.

Also the first post on the first page has a link to the rules which are on tumblr.
  • anashanash Posts: 86 Member
    So I'm doing the challenge again. I think this is my 4th maybe my 5th time doing this challenge. It may be time for me to find a new challenge but probably won't. I would continue on with the families if the game files didn't glitch out. So far I've been able to stay in the same save file this time around and I'm at 47 kids.
    Here is the list of the kiddos
    1. Asher(Stuart Crouch single 1 boy 1)
    2. Baylie(Oscar Kearns single 2 girl 1)
    3. Chloe(Abel Bustos single 3 girl 2)
    4. Dakotah(Erich Dill single 4 girl 3)
    5. Evie(Kayson Tharp single 5 girl 4)
    6. Felix(Porter Gyles single 6 boy 2)
    7. George(Vivaan Bannerjee single 7 boy 3)
    8. Hunter(Karl Simpkins single 8 boy 4)end of year 1
    9. Ivy(Derek Mims single 9 girl 5)
    10. Jake(Ralph Keener twin 1a boy 5)
    11. Kent(Ralph Keener twin 1b boy 6)
    12. Liam(Aden Dill twin 2a boy 7)
    13. Mickel(Aden Dill twin 2b boy 8)
    14. Nate(Lionel Kenyon single 10 boy 9)
    15. Oscar(Skylar Malloy single 11 boy 10)
    16. Pax(Duane Talla twin 3a boy 11)
    17. Quiana(Duane Talla twin 3b girl 6)
    18. Ralph(Dean Johnson single 12 boy 12)last one of year 2
    19. Sofia(Jabari Pulido twin 4a girl 7)
    20. Tobias(Jabari Pulido twin 4b boy 13)
    21. Uzziah(Talon Marrero single 13 boy 14)
    22. Victor(Martin Akers single 14 boy 15)
    23. Willow(Johan Strickland single 15 girl 8)
    24. Xavier(Payton Lovelace single 16 boy 16)
    25. Yasmine(Colin Hooks single 17 girl 9)
    26. Zane(Bryce Schrader single 18 boy 17)
    27. Aiden(Alexander Smoth twin 5a boy 18)
    28. Ben(Alexander Smoth twin 5b boy 19)end of year 3
    29. Calvin(Ernesto Bacon single 19 boy 20)
    30. Devin(Josh Frias single 20 boy 21)
    31. Evan(Jasper Fernandes single 21 boy 22)
    32. Finn(Emanuel Richey single 22 boy 23)
    33. Geoff(Damien Quigley single 23 boy 24)last of year 4
    34. Heather(Reid Leary single 24 girl 10)
    35. India(Pierre Wu single 25 girl 11)
    36. Jetta(Mekhi Keener single 26 girl 12)
    37. Kylee(Eduardo Valle single 27 girl 13)
    38. Lucian(Curtis Flores single 28 boy 25)
    39. Marlo(Sawyer Berg twin 6a boy 26)
    40. Norris(Sawyer Berg twin 6b boy 27)
    41. Orlanda(Jamie Moreland single 29 girl 14)
    42. Paco(Israel Hostetler single 30 boy 28)last of year 5
    43. Quigley(Kaden Stafford single 31 boy 29)
    44. Rowan(Van Jung single 32 boy 30)
    45. Shea(Alton Stafford single 33 girl 15)
    46. Tan(Johan Cotter single 34 boy 31)
    47. Umar(Argus Calvert single 35 boy 32)
  • Shelberto84Shelberto84 Posts: 2 New Member
    Just given birth to baby 100 with my second matriarch. Still got to age up the kids left in the house but poor Lyndsay Forman is ecstatic at the prospect of never being pregnant again!
    Considering keeping one of the kids and starting a challenge based around careers. Reaching the pinnacle of all careers in as few generations as possible maybe? Is there a challenge like this out there?
  • PurpleThistlesPurpleThistles Posts: 618 Member
    Going to attempt this but I have a very basic question, sorry if it has been answered. Rules say your matriarch can freely leave her lot and doesn't have to take her kids with her. Toddlers and babies get sent to daycare though, is that allowed? As that means she isn't looking after her own children for a while?
  • DenimjoDenimjo Posts: 213 Member
    Going to attempt this but I have a very basic question, sorry if it has been answered. Rules say your matriarch can freely leave her lot and doesn't have to take her kids with her. Toddlers and babies get sent to daycare though, is that allowed? As that means she isn't looking after her own children for a while?

Reviewing the rules I see this:
    Your matriarch may leave her home lot freely. She does not have to bring all her children with her whenever she leaves the lot.

I think it's just to make it easier for you to find her new donors; it should not be deliberately used as an exploit to artificially increase your kids' motives or skills, though.
    Zl8Iuk9.jpg
  • StepdreamerStepdreamer Posts: 1 New Member
    I have a question! I just tried playing the challenge for the first time and when I hit 8 sims and it said I was at a full household, I got disappointed. How do I get more sims? It says my household is full, so do I wait till the kids I have now to grow up and move out? From the challenges I've seen, people have like 20 kids running around the house. Help!
  • easypeazeeasypeaze Posts: 140 Member
    edited October 2021
    @Stepdreamer the rules state no cheats to expand the household but the only way to get a bigger household is to get a mod. I have parenthood installed so I play by those rules, my teen sims have to have an A and one character trait before I can age them to move them out.
    It's all in the wrist
    edited October 2021
    Well I’m back, sort of. I’ve started another round of the 100 Baby Challenge but I’m not sharing it like my 100 Baby Burger’s. Plus I’m cheating LOL

I have aging turned on when pregnant (I think I get bored having on matriarch for so long) and my matriarch receives child support payments (set at 10% currently but I keep lowering it).

Here are my stats so far:

Matriarch - Chelsey Ledford
    Aspiration - Serial Romantic
    Traits - Alluring, Romantic, Geek + Family-Oriented
    Naming theme - Boho

1. Arlo Ledford - M - Thomas Watson
    2. Benno Ledford - M - Ian Moody
    3. Calliope Ledford - F - Johnny Zest

My goal this attempt is to use every townie or a child of theirs but we’ll see how that goes. I also chose Johnny Zest as baby daddy 3 because he won the lottery LOL
    edited February 2022
    Hello hello hello! The 100 Baby Burger’s is back.

CLICK HERE to catch up on the family and see where I currently am.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top