Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Thank You, charlotteprice, for gifting me the Chun Co. Teppanyaki Grill

@charlotteprice

Thanks a lot for the Store gift. It's not even on sale on the Daily Deal at the moment, and I was actually planning to buy that one for 150 SimPoints on the DD, so you must have purchased it at full price - 552 SimPoints! Wow, you are very generous with your SimPoints insofar as you are willing to buy a $6-dollar item to a complete stranger. Thanks. Now, because this is a premium item, my new Complete Your Set price is 640 SimPoints out of 1,265 SimPoints. Awesome!

I once made a house/lot for someone, and in return, that person (for some reason, the person's username is erased on my Purchased History, and it was a long time ago) gifted me the Latest Fashion Frock outfit.

Anyway, I can definitely make a lot for you in return.

I see that you own all the expansion packs, stuff packs and worlds in your Sims collection, but I am aware that many Sims 3 players just play with a few packs at a time for better gameplay performance. So, if you have any specific requirements for the lot (for example, just create a base game-compatible lot or base game+Seasons EP lot), then I can definitely fulfill that. I own all the expansion packs at the moment, High-End Loft Stuff and a couple of Store worlds (Riverview, Midnight Hollow, Dragon Valley, Monte Vista and Barnacle Bay) and some Store items. I actually purchased a pirate dress and the cannon object from Barnacle Bay, before I found out I could download the whole set/world for free because of the Store algorithm.

Consider that a Thank-You gift.

Comments

• FairyGodMotherFairyGodMother Posts: 7,406 Member
    You are very welcome! I hope there is a lot of recipes from using the grill, as your sims skill up in cooking! I do lurk the forums at times and I love it when people use the DD to calculate what is needed (I know nothing about the DD, I had about everything when I started getting into this about 2016? I didn't know to check for compilations and all that stuff. When I did find out, I added some items to my WL and so many helpful people gifted me and I was amazed at the domino effect it had. That was awesome!

I haven't played Sims3 in a while. I am on Mac and they had/have a lot of issues to work thru. I needed to take a break from the mess. I love playing in Bridgeport and University and I will go back (I tried playing the other week, and my sim is in Uni right now) but haven't went back to see if it works when traveling home. I will take you up on a house when I get back into playing Sims3 and make sure my game is working good. I love the house you made on the exchange. It is huge! I don't have the patience for making huge lots :D Thank you for offering, so sweet of you!

Have a great day and stay safe!