Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Writers' Lounge - For All Games!

Comments

• ShadamiShadami Posts: 4,353 Member
    Paranormal investigating and seances and bonehilda. When I can afford it I'll get it for sure. XD just like when I can I'll get snowy escape
  • friendsfan367friendsfan367 Posts: 29,362 Member
    alecs girlfriend not only hates him but shes with someone else. lol. ayden finally cooperated.
  • PitlordMaggiePitlordMaggie Posts: 390 Member
    I made cinnamon rolls and hot chocolate to share :smile: And a new chapter, we're officially on gen 2 and babies! Checking in with Family
  • capturethemagiccapturethemagic Posts: 249 Member
    Julyvee94 wrote: »
    I haven't followed stuff/game packs for a while now haha I don't even know what the latest one is

latest released i think was snowy escape (its either a game or expansion)
    and soon we'll have like mediums and updated ghosts and im honestly pretty excited
    imma wait though; i want to use my money when i get enough for vampires + spa day
    c22f90da185c99d211adfff586bffe45.png
  • InfraGreenInfraGreen Posts: 6,693 Member
    Happy Friday, it's been a crummy week where I feel like sloppy sculpting Heathcliff. Or I wish!

08.jpg

Chapter 0.8. A year later we get back to Heathcliff's crushed dreams and new city folk friends, both the boring and the unusual.
    A thousand bared teeth, a thousand bowed heads

outrun / blog / tunglr
    Also this is a silly request born out of a very slow week on the thread (like whatever man) but are we desperate enough in the pandemic to bring back "Sim Crush Sunday" or not? I say this without a sim crush to bring up (!!) but it's not a terrible way to promote stories you love and get a little crazy. :p

outrun / blog / tunglr
    InfraGreen wrote: »
    Also this is a silly request born out of a very slow week on the thread (like whatever man) but are we desperate enough in the pandemic to bring back "Sim Crush Sunday" or not? I say this without a sim crush to bring up (!!) but it's not a terrible way to promote stories you love and get a little crazy. :p

I'd love that! Is it like fav gal/guy, fav sim couple, or can it be both? I'd love to see others screen candy <3

I'd love that! Is it like fav gal/guy, fav sim couple, or can it be both? I'd love to see others screen candy <3

I don't think we really had rules so: yes. :p

outrun / blog / tunglr
  • ThePlumbobThePlumbob Posts: 4,971 Member

As someone with a long list of sim crushes across several stories, I could get on board with that very easily :D
    I'm up for bring all various topics back from the front. XD just randomly popping in no one really chatting. Use the topic starters :3
    edited January 2021
    Looks like for me it's catch up Friday. Which. I kind of am doing right now. XD

I've been catching up with my own stories, making them look better. Getting parts out, and also catching up on reading others stories.

Let me see if I can find a specific story I fell behind on and would like to catch up.

My contribution for catch-up Friday: I love reading ISBIs , I have a special fondness for them for some reason. Antwan. I can't place my finger on it though. Antwan for sure. Hehe.
    onyeka's ISBI has been popping up in my wordpress dash and I've been meaning to take the time to read it through and catch up to current.

wait whaa
    people crush on sims??
    how have i never known about this??

wait whaa
    people crush on sims??

Yes but in my case I'm a very lonely person.

outrun / blog / tunglr

wait whaa
    people crush on sims??

Well, not like...uhm like that... ,but some characters are both intriguing to read about, and look good in pictures. With some sims they're crafted so well that to me they are like a friend. That just happens to be photogenic too lol.
    And on the topic of catch up: I like mine on fries. Great, now I want fries, and I just done my shopping for the weekend. Oh, well.
    And on the topic of catch up: I like mine on fries. Great, now I want fries, and I just done my shopping for the weekend. Oh, well.

i think i missed something we went from sim crush sunday to french fries.
  • Julyvee94Julyvee94 Posts: 6,694 Member
    Did anyone notice they removed some of the announcements in this forum?? Probably due to inactivity but did anyone know about this?
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    Did anyone notice they removed some of the announcements in this forum?? Probably due to inactivity but did anyone know about this?

I noticed it awhile back, yes.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)
  • LegacySims2017LegacySims2017 Posts: 5,226 Member
    edited January 2021
    And they weren't removed. I think just unpinned so they didn't sticky at the top.
    Visit LegacySims.net!
    pol-reese.gif
    (Twitter Me: LSims2017)

wait whaa
    people crush on sims??

Well, not like...uhm like that... ,but some characters are both intriguing to read about, and look good in pictures. With some sims they're crafted so well that to me they are like a friend. That just happens to be photogenic too lol.

oH
    Okay
    that makes
    a LOT more sense-

I had to check to see if they still considered you important. Anyways it was getting crowded.

outrun / blog / tunglr
    yeah finally got all my mod issues straightened out. i skipped to generation2 cause generation 1 was messing up.

I segued from Sim Crush Sunday to todays theme: Catch-up Friday, where I played on words to get ketchup, and in turn made me crave some fries with it. I've been told my mind wanders down weird paths at times.
    edited January 2021

I segued from Sim Crush Sunday to todays theme: Catch-up Friday, where I played on words to get ketchup, and in turn made me crave some fries with it. I've been told my mind wanders down weird paths at times.

mine wanders too. but i blame ayden. he loves testing me then i have to write it even if it out of my comfort zone.

Leave a Comment

BoldItalicStrikethroughOrdered listUnordered list
Emoji
Align leftAlign centerAlign rightToggle HTML viewToggle full pageToggle lights
Drop image/file
Return to top