Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

Dim Sims ISBI 7/28

Comments

• pammiechickpammiechick Posts: 12,262 Member
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Laughing at Burton & Drake's rivalry as well as Burton's hair smelling. :D>:)
    Sad to see Omari go but happy that Paranoid Jake is still clinging around.

Burton and Drake are the biggest rivalry of the season...heh....
    Burton cracks me up. He’s always hanging out with Ember. I loved his look in that shot! :D

Paranoid Jake is hanging on! He’s the humor in the crowd (besides Burton and his crazy outfits!)

iTvMKZ8.jpg
    SoulGal7 wrote: »
    Oh, I was holding my whole breath the whole time I was reading this chapter.
    So sorry to see Omari head home. Burton seems to know how to woo Ember, as he is currently in the lead - way to go! lol And so happy Shayne is safe and in 2nd place...however, 2nd isn't good enough there Shayne, so go after that girl! And 3 ties Mike, Michael and Drake. Surprised that Drake wasn't higher in the standings since he seems to always be around Ember. And Jake, our paranoid funny guy is safe. Can't wait to see what challenges are in store for the contestants and am crossing my fingers that Shayne can get an edge in over Burton and get a date with our lovely bachelorette.

Lol! !!!
    Awww..sorry you were worried for Shayne but he’s doing well so far! Remember he decided to go ice skating with her and that helped him.

Burton always wants to be around her so it’s all good for him but will he win challenges for dates?

Lol! You tell Shayne he needs to step it up! He doesn’t want to get beat out!

Drake talks to Ember on his own but he didn’t skate with her and I believe that hurt him. We’ll see how he does with the challenges.

Cross fingers and toes for Shayne! Next up will be speed dating where everyone will get one on one time with Ember.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    edited December 2020
    haswh wrote: »
    Oh the first rose ceremony already! :o
    Burton was the first one to get a rose, he sure is unique. I am happy with Drake getting one too as the rest of the guys. And poor Omari gone now, he is so handsome! And a three way tie with some of the guys. Waiting to see how this goes with challenges.
    Great chapter! Funny stuff in there! :D

Yes! The first rose ceremony!
    Burton is unique. He even has a deep voice in game but he likes to wear women’s clothing. 🤷‍♀️ Ember doesn’t seem to mind.

Micheal is doing well so far. He’s tied so he has a chance to rise. We’ll see. Anything can happen!

Omari is a handsome guy but there was not much connection. He kept to himself mostly.

Thank you! ❤️❤️
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Hey, guys! Tagging you here since it's been a while: @SoulGal7 @AudreyFld @VanPelt81 @MonaSolstraale @haswh

Sorry it's taking me so long to post, but D & K takes a lot of my time, but I have this played out almost to the ending and have LOADS of chapters in the kitty, so don't worry, I won't abandon it. Thanks for hanging in there!

TPwIeKM.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • SoulGal7SoulGal7 Posts: 3,627 Member
    @pammiechick - No worries. I saw the new chapters of Day & Knight and started reading it, just haven't had a chance to comment. With the new year, new projects, old projects, and too much to do! lol
    @pammiechick - No worries. I saw the new chapters of Day & Knight and started reading it, just haven't had a chance to comment. With the new year, new projects, old projects, and too much to do! lol

Lol! No worries! Tons of people are reading D & K...it’s like I hadn’t left and hardly anyone comments. It’s totally fine if you don’t have time to comment!! Thanks for reading!!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • haswhhaswh Posts: 2,863 Member
    Oh my those were interesting dates!
    And of course a fail! :D Excited to see the rest and who goes home first! I sure hope it's not Drake or my Michael. I like them both a bunch! :)
    Great chapter! <3
    Oh my those were interesting dates!
    And of course a fail! :D Excited to see the rest and who goes home first! I sure hope it's not Drake or my Michael. I like them both a bunch! :)
    Great chapter! <3

Thanks!
    More interesting dates to come...I was wrong about the elimination. That won't happen next chapter, thankfully!
    I adore Michael. We'll see how he fares in all of this!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I commented here yesterday and didn't even realize there was a new chapter! Duh!
    I love Ember, and she's even nice to the Creator. What a change that is! lol She certainly has the love goggles on for all the contestants...and then some! hehehe
    I commented here yesterday and didn't even realize there was a new chapter! Duh!
    I love Ember, and she's even nice to the Creator. What a change that is! lol She certainly has the love goggles on for all the contestants...and then some! hehehe

Ember is a sweetheart! So different from previous gens. ;)
    She's just had a baby in my save. I'm SOOOO behind on updates! I know who the father is! Woot! They don't mess around. She gets preggers FAST! Lololol!

Lots of cute scenes to come. She loves all her men. But one guy took off faster than the rest...we shall see who that is later!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Got a good laugh at Jake's date with Ember as well as Ember's pass out fail with Mike Eagle.

Loving the dates so far and can't wait to see the remaining dates.
    A chapter!

More speed dates!

w0i5t62.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Is it next chapter we find out? I don't know how she will pick! Or wait I guess I do. Points and all. :D
    Is it next chapter we find out? I don't know how she will pick! Or wait I guess I do. Points and all. :D

Yeah...something will go down that's a bit different. ;) Should be interesting!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick
    Oh Ember, you are indeed a woman who knows her own heart…six times over. lol Wonderful dates. I love how the Creator speeded things up not to hear Burton’s minuet rendition. Oh, and she wants to “work out” with Mike Eagle. Oh Ember! Way to see his muscles! lol And that Shayne, already thinking about where they might live, and Ember certainly has no problem living anywhere that Shayne would be living. Ahhh…sweet 🙂
  • AudreyFldAudreyFld Posts: 6,695 Member

That will be interesting! Can’t wait!
    @pammiechick
    Oh Ember, you are indeed a woman who knows her own heart…six times over. lol Wonderful dates. I love how the Creator speeded things up not to hear Burton’s minuet rendition. Oh, and she wants to “work out” with Mike Eagle. Oh Ember! Way to see his muscles! lol And that Shayne, already thinking about where they might live, and Ember certainly has no problem living anywhere that Shayne would be living. Ahhh…sweet 🙂

So glad you liked it!
    Yeah, Burton could NOT play a note! He even cringed but he wanted to do it. Lol!

Ember knows what she's doing...Mike obviously has many NICE muscles...heh.

Shayne...he's a sweetie! And thinking ahead. Confident boy!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    AudreyFld wrote: »

That will be interesting! Can’t wait!

Writing it now...so sad for one of the men...ugh.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    I'm done with the chapter!

Sadly, we have to say good bye to one bachelor.

xJcPOsO.png
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
  • VanPelt81VanPelt81 Posts: 2,990 Member
    Sad to see one of our challengers leave
    And sad that it was Paranoid Jake that left. Also, congrats to Mike Eagle for winning the challenge.
    VanPelt81 wrote: »
    Sad to see one of our challengers leave
    And sad that it was Paranoid Jake that left. Also, congrats to Mike Eagle for winning the challenge.

Yeah...very sad. 😢
    Especially Jake since he was so funny! Imagine him as her hubby!! But I can’t choose. Ember like whom she likes.

Mike Eagle was happy!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    Sad to see one go but there are still five left. Can't wait to see who she picks!
    Michael made it just by his toe! :D I wonder if she will pick that way every time?! :D
    @pammiechick - Ahhh...I guess one had to leave...farewell
    Jake. His paranoia got the best of him, I guess. Funny how he got eliminated, though, because Ember couldn't choose, so she just counted on her fingers in a random way. Okay, eenie meenie miney moe - Jake you go.
    Five cuties left! But I'm always sad whenever one goes. I'm very attached to all the men!
    Michael had a slight edge on Jake in the beginning, but the date was such a bust, nothing happened. Michael hates dirty water. He really was in a bad mood and Jakey was amused with himself and didn't chat. It was humorous. Hopefully, something might happen to help Michael out a bit. We shall see!
    iTvMKZ8.jpg
    @pammiechick - Ahhh...I guess one had to leave...farewell
    Jake. His paranoia got the best of him, I guess. Funny how he got eliminated, though, because Ember couldn't choose, so she just counted on her fingers in a random way. Okay, eenie meenie miney moe - Jake you go.

I know. I hate goodbyes!
    In actuality, Jake had the lowest score but her screenshot looked like she was counting on her fingers and I thought that'd be funny. 😅And nicer to the guys since she really did like them all a lot. He lost by a sliver.
    iTvMKZ8.jpg