Forum Announcement, Click Here to Read More From EA_Cade.

They will not leave my house!

ValmontValmont Posts: 105 Member
Hi!

I threw a dinner party and now I am stuck with a bunch of people from sulani. Its past 3 am and they refuse to leave... I even had to lock the door of my bedrom as they wanted to use my bed as well...

zYOx1je.png

They were making such a mess I even had to place a gate in my kitchen :(

Rf1g0MA.png

I hope they leave soon...

Comments

• Emo-usagi2187Emo-usagi2187 Posts: 600 Member
    Valmont wrote: »
    Hi!

I threw a dinner party and now I am stuck with a bunch of people from sulani. It's past 3 am and they refuse to leave... I even had to lock the door of my bedroom as they wanted to use my bed as well...

zYOx1je.png

They were making such a mess I even had to place a gate in my kitchen :(

Rf1g0MA.png

I hope they leave soon...
    okay I know the issue if don't put house trait private in sulani these people will walk into your sims house I had this problem will always come over with no apparent reason.

[img][/img]48163509141_6d283a2fcb.jpg06-30-19_1-14-16 AM by Jeannita Szalai, on Flickr
  • JackOnYourBackJackOnYourBack Posts: 1,261 Member
    They best way to "fix" it is to create a group (by using the social menu) and then have them all "go here together " somewhere outside and as soon as they are all outside of your sims house, lock the doors for household members only and then the unwanted guests will leave eventually, I guess since it's no fun standing outside.
    Gallery ID: JackOnYourBack
  • ValmontValmont Posts: 105 Member
    edited January 2021
    They best way to "fix" it is to create a group (by using the social menu) and then have them all "go here together " somewhere outside and as soon as they are all outside of your sims house, lock the doors for household members only and then the unwanted guests will leave eventually, I guess since it's no fun standing outside.

Yeah I traveled to another lot with all of them and that fixed.

This time, at 4 am, a complete stranger enter my house to read my books... in my bedroom.

xFAqTOB.png

After baking a bunch of white cakes

1Cnjomf.png
  • RySBIRySBI Posts: 329 Member
    Omg this made me laugh out loud!

That’s so weird!

I haven’t had this problem, although my Sim in San Myshuno keeps having friends turn up who have keys while he’s at work. They’ll just hang around for a bit and go home. By the time he finishes work, they’re all gone and he has to clean up the mess xD
  • TantalusTantalus Posts: 200 Member
    Also, shift+right click and "restore object" on the sims, sometimes fixes these problems.But only sometimes...
  • ClousinatorsClousinators Posts: 586 Member
    Sulani neighbors are the worst. I've set my lot to private and locked my doors before and they still have found a way in.
  • KathykinsKathykins Posts: 1,883 Member
    That's so weird! I'm playing legacy with the current family living in Sulani right now, and this never happens. Only visits I get are family and friends (some also Sulani Residents). Have you used the trespassing options on your door? I've not had to use Private Dwelling and locking doors after they fixed those door options. I also make sure there is no access to the house from the ladder thing, as locals will absolutely go that route too.
  • SPARKY1922SPARKY1922 Posts: 5,965 Member
    I used to get this sort of thing happening ages ago when the Sulani pack first came out but I thought it was a bug they supposedly fixed? Obviously not :)
  • Admiral8QAdmiral8Q Posts: 3,321 Member
    RySBI wrote: »
    Omg this made me laugh out loud!

That’s so weird!

Made me laugh out loud! Especially the picture of the rotting food and cakes. :D

I expected that in an open society culture like Sulani in this game. Kinda like it. A nice change from locking doors building walls, etc... to keep people out and stay isolated. :)

Ironically I locked the computers/electronics so that people have to socialize in person in Sulani. <3
    Reticulating Splines...
    9ODVlJh.png